holley sniper efi refurbished

Where: Alberta, Canada - Park/Neutral Safety (Yellow) Circuit for starter solenoid. 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles, 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles, 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle, 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles, 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles, 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle. Holley Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 400 LPH 19-490 (1955-56 Chevy Wagon/Sedan Delivery) Holley and Sniper will help you to complete your EFI swap with our new EFI Conversion Fuel Tanks. Each tank is a direct fit for your application-no modifications The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages. He's built a few other projects before, but never a Volvo, "It doesn't matter," said Sean. "I drove it all over," said James. Drivetrain: Front-Wheel-Drive LS4. Webblackheads 2022 new videos sac dep spa youtube best 2k23 jumpshot next gen WebFactory Refurbished - Sniper EFI. They used Dirty Dingo engine mounts and a Holley mid-mount accessory system. of 10.60. Rather than bending a separate return line, I installed a summit P/N 230150 filter regulator (similar to Holley P/N 162-590) and plugged the regulator/return on the Sniper. Hit the link to learn more! Replacement Regulator Kit for EFI Regulators and Sniper EFI throttle bodies. Thank you for contacting Holley Tech Service. I installed this on my 32 ford with a 351w engine set up was easy once i increased idle speed so it would start and run did not like the fuel pump noise or whine so I installed a in tank pump based on recommendations from Holley tech works great fast throttle response. Whether you're engine swapping your classic car or need to manage 4000 horsepower in your twin-turbocharged drag radial race car, Holley EFI has the solutions you need to get your project up and running better than ever! The Swedish SwapWhat: '83 Volvo 240 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. "It's just something fun," said Dave, "built to surprise people." Dave welded the Beetle's outside portion of the half shafts to the inner section of the Monte Carlo's. Replacement Idle Air Control (IAC) Motor for Sniper EFI TBI Systems, Sniper 90/92/102mm Throttle Bodies, Terminator TBI, Avenger 4bbl TBI, HP 4bbl TBI, Commander 950 & Digital Pro-Jection Systems, Service Replacement Coolant Temperature Sensor. Drivetrain: Supercharged 4.8L/Turbo 350. Yes, this unit will work on that application. Notes - Delivery *Estimated delivery dates include seller's handling time, origin postcode, destination postcode and time of acceptance and will depend on postage service selected and receipt of cleared payment. The throttle response and no more cold start issues or dieseling is well worth it alone, then add the reliability of Holley's reputation.A+++, Install and tuning are pretty easy with this setup. The Schwing SwapWhat: '75 AMC Pacer The 3.5" TSLCD can be used to update the ECU & the Calibration from V1 or V2 to V3 when using Handheld Firmware V3 Build xx (tslcd35-terx.3.0.xx.fwu) or later. Now, it features a 6.0L LQ9 with a pair of 70mm CXRacing Turbos. How much horsepower will your engine make? The install was pretty simple and fired right up. Available in base & master kits (Master kits include complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8" Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, 12-920 Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank!). 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I followed the QUICKSTART MANUAL SNIPER EFI INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS. You are now signed up to receive great E-Mail Offers! Hit the link to learn more! Terminator X V3 software to unlocks optional tuning parameters. Get the Best Performance with Holley 550-510 Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit freq may vary. Surprisingly, the truck has stock front suspension, with only an upgraded electric power steering rack from an MR2. Much to my surprise, I started it up, and it ran great! Put an end to cold start issues, hesitations, vapor lock, and flooding. Installed 3 weeks ago.So far so good,install was easy needs to come with 90 deg AN fittings instead of straight.If you have a 14" round air cleaner bottom will not fit ,Jegs sells the special one that will fit.Set up was a breeze, so far has been flawless.Hope the reliability is there! Love it or hate it, the LS is inexpensive, makes monster power, and is easy to swap into a classic (or modern!) Whether you're engine swapping your classic car or need to manage 4000 horsepower in your twin-turbocharged drag radial race car, Holley EFI has the solutions you need to get your project up and running better than ever! You can also add a "K" to the end of the part number for a full kit that comes with fuel hose, filter, and fuel pump. Bangshift.com: The Caddy Powered C10 Gets A Holley Sniper EFI, RacingJunk.com: Installing Holley's Sniper EFI System, FullSizeBronco.com: Holley Sniper EFI Install, Compatible w/ Holley EFI, Sniper EFI, and Terminator X Software, Replacement Sniper and Terminator X O2 Sensor, Oil-Filled - 0-100 PSI - 1/8" NPT Male Thread, Earls - 1/8" NPT in Hex https://www.jegs.com/i/Edelbrock/350/2913/10002/-1, The standard bracket and linkage from most carburetors will work on this EFI throttle body. WebGet the Best Performance with Holley Sniper EFI Idle Air Control (IAC) Motor Remote Kit - NO laptop required! Holley Sniper EFI? Holley 550-516 Sniper EFI Master Kit with Classic Finish Part Number: 510-550-516K Click image to zoom $1,549.95 More than 10 available Lowest Price Guarantee Sniper EFI Master Kit Sniper Self-Tuning "Classic" Bronze Throttle Body 3.5" Touch Screen Fuel System Kit See more product details Free Shipping - Ships on Monday QTY Add To In his first day of testing he made four passes, three of which being 10.0 e.t.s. car. Where: Portland, Oregon It makes 600 hp at the tire on 9-pounds of boost. Drivetrain: Twin-Turbo 4.8L/ T-56. We have limited stock on this part and on rare occasion receive more orders that can be filled. The scene is always evolving, but the Car Craft ideology remains constant. Very nice eBayer with fast transaction and nice items. I've had this installed for almost a month now, maybe only put 60-70 miles on it so far, but I am absolutely satisfied with this purchase. Drivetrain: Turbo 5.3L/Turbo 400. 3.) This needs the throttle lever extension, slightly pressing the pedal to ease forward chirps 35" tires. Something went wrong. This page was last updated: 01-May 07:37. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Stay up to date with the latest releases, events, promotions and more. By kelly f on January 17, 2022 | Verified Owner. Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit - Shiny Finish - Factory Holley Sniper EFI Stealth 4500 Classic Gold Finish 550-843, LS LSX Fuel Oil Sensor Extension Harness 24" for Holley EFI Sniper Terminator, Holley Sniper EFI 553-190 SNIPER EFI 5IN - SUCTION CUP, CAN Bus Y-splitter for Holley EFI / Sniper / Terminator X / Dominator, Holley Sniper EFI 870021 Sniper EFI MAP Sensor 2.5-bar (25psi Range), Sniper EFI Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold - 820041-1, 19-529 Holley Sniper EFI - Stock Replacement Fuel Tank - Chevy II Nova - GM41, Holley Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor - Chevy SBC/BBC 565-300, Extension Harness For Holley EFI Sniper Terminator LS Fuel Oil TPS Sensor 3 Pin, Holley Sniper EFI 19-401 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 400 LPH, - Holley Sniper EFI 19-401 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 400 LPH, Holley 850005 LS1/LS2/LS6 Holley Sniper EFI Fuel Rail Kit AN8 Connections, - Holley 850005 LS1/LS2/LS6 Holley Sniper EFI Fuel Rail Kit AN8 Connections, - Holley Sniper EFI 850005 Fuel Rail Kit - Factory LS1/LS2/LS6 V8, Holley Sniper EFI 850004 Fuel Rail Kit - Gm LS7, Holley Sniper EFI Low-Profile Sheet Metal Fabricated Intake Manifold 830102 LS7, Sniper Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly-Return Style - 19-370, Power-Tap Alternator Harness for Holley EFI - Sniper - Terminator X - Dominator, Holley Carburetor Accelerator Linkage Kit 20-43; Sniper EFI Dual Quad Linkage, CAN Bus Y-splitter For Holley MA558-465 EFI System Sniper Terminator X Dominator, Holley Sniper EFI 12-334 Fuel Pump Module - 350LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 12-331 Fuel Pump Module - 350LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 19-400 Sniper EFI Fuel Tank System 400 LPH, Holley Sniper EFI 12-330 Fuel Pump Module - 350LPH, Holley 12-878 Replacement Fuel PSI Regulator For Sniper EFI & Filter Regulator, - Holley 12-878 Replacement Fuel PSI Regulator For Sniper EFI & Filter Regulator, Holley Sniper EFI 822102-1 Low-Profile Fabricated Intake LS3/L92 92mm MAKE OFFER, Holley EFI 820032-1 Sniper Hi-Ram Fabricated Intake Manifold, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. o Virtual Torque Management Tables The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles: WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle. The Beach CruiserWhat: '59 Chevrolet Nomad Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Also in Tools, Shop Equipment & Chemicals, Cataclean - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Cataclean Diesel - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Distribution Blocks, Filters, Adapters and Fittings, Microswitch and Solenoid Mounting Brackets. The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles: Does this come with everything to install or do I have to buy a fuel pump and whatever else is needed, By Alan C on April 28, 2020 | Verified Owner, By Jesse B on October 31, 2021 | Verified Owner. We found former auto-body shop teacher Jeff Kay of Chatsworth, CA and his brother Roy road racing the truck at LS Fest West. 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I couldn't see anything indicating it had been used, all items appeared brand new. The best two words to describe this system is "absolutely awesome". 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Included TCM handheld tuner with integrated wizard is required for setup in conjunction with the Terminator X 3.5 Handheld. Terminator X V3 Software is not compatible with Terminator X V1 or V2 ECU Firmware. Dave Hill of Provo, Utah, owner of Hills Automotive, found this VW on Craigslist for $200 with transmission issues. If any injectors fail to meet our flow standards they are replaced with good injectors. "The car is reliable and fun, then people started noticing it, and I just went off the deep end.". Granny's Burnout MachineWhat: '83 Mercedes 240D His goal is simple: "go home alive," said Dick, who ran a best of 11.60 e.t. Holley Sniper EFI 832142 Sniper EFI Fabricated Race Series Intake Manifold - Holley Sniper 823062 LS3/L92 Hi-Ram Intake Manifold Dual Quad Carb Black, Holley Sniper Hi-Ram Fabricated Intake Manifold Chevy LS7 92MM 830102, Holley Carburetor Carb 4 barrel used Vacuum Secondary No choke PONTIAC 455 OLDS, - Holley Carburetor Carb 4 barrel used Vacuum Secondary No choke PONTIAC 455 OLDS, LS1 Throttle Cable Bracket For 102mm Sheet Metal Intake Manifold Support Bracket, Holley Sniper EFI 12-331 HOLLEY 350 LPH FUEL PUMP MODULES, REBUILDERS LOT OF 16 USED HOLLEY CARBURETOR METERING BLOCKS 4779 1850 Ford Chevy, Holley Sniper EFI 860019 Sniper EFI Throttle Body Adapter Plate, Sniper EFI Terminator X CAN To USB 8ft Communication Cable for Holley 558-443 US, USB/CAN Cable w/ built in Splitter For Holley EFI Sniper EFI Terminator X US, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Msg & data rates may apply. Part # 558-499 Estimated Ship Date: Coming Soon Free Shipping - Lower 48 US States Your Price $499.00 Suggested Retail $555.00 Add To Cart Add to Wish List Share Starting at $44 a month with Learn More When the transmission is in Park or Neutral this Yellow Wire will be Grounded (-). Holley Sniper EFI 833152 Sniper EFI Fabricated Race Series Intake Manifold - Holley Sniper EFI 838231 Sniper EFI Fabricated Race Series Intake Manifold - Holley Sniper EFI 838232 For LS3 L99 Fabricated Race Series Intake Manifold, Holley Sniper EFI 860010 Sniper EFI Throttle Body. Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange. "I always end up with a bunch of extra junk around," said Dairo who builds cars for a living. WebThe Sniper EFI system looks at the closed-loop fuel compensation required to reach your Terminator X V3 software also allows a user to control the Secondary Shift Mode within the Transmission TCM and allows use of Tap Up/Down Shifting. Who: Dave and Jenny Cook, and Bill Little Being from Holley, I have no doubt that the sniper system will be great - miles better than my previous horrible FiTech system. New interior. The Sniper EFI Factory refurbish process starts by The Volvo features an ACT clutch, and T-56 pulled from a '02 Camaro, built with upgraded carbon-fiber synchronizers and bronze shifting fork pads. Who: Dave Hill WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. By Chuck D on January 6, 2022 | Verified Owner. A V3 calibration cannot be loaded into a V1 or V2 ECU. Can't wait to see how tuning goes. Spring Clearance Sale While Supplies Last. This process ensures that our factory refurbished Sniper EFI systems are just as reliable as a new unit off the shelf. Yes, this '99 VW Bug has an LS in it. Where: Provo, Utah What blew us away was just how quiet it is, with the dual factory-style exhaust. He is working with a company to produce billet half-shafts to replaced his welded ones. It took me probably 12 hours start to finish over a couple of days. How To Build A Custom Timing Table - Sniper EFI, Sniper EFI Initial Startup and Troubleshooting, How To Properly Place and Install an O2 Sensor, How to install the easy to use Sniper EFI Hyper Spark Ignition System, How To Take A Data Log From Your Sniper EFI System. May 24, 2022 #1 jrfinchen1 Newbie Joined Dec 29, 2021 Messages 35 Reaction score 8 Location Illinois They wrapped through Northern California and even stopped by Donut Derelicts in Huntington Beach for the weekend cruise, before heading to Las Vegas for LS Fest West. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.

Combo Moves Ufc 3 Xbox One, Articles H