2008 ford taurus sel vs limited

That they didnt now suggests that they never will. This trim of the large sedan has Bluetooth for phone and audio, six speakers, a CD player, two USB ports, an auxiliary audio jack, a 4.2-inch display, Sync voice controls, and a rearview camera. I purchased this car used at 80k miles and now have put on another 80k miles. Perfect five-star ratings in crash tests by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration make "the 2008 Ford Taurus one of the safest cars on the road." The folks at Edmunds are easier to please, saying the 2008 Taurus has "a handsome and functional cabin with solid materials quality, plenty of storage areas and eight cupholders"--perhaps coffee proximity makes up for other design flaws. That, the large switchgear, and a comprehensive package of airbags, stability control, and available all-wheel drive make the Taurus one of the safest cars on the road. They also mention the fog lamps and anti-lock brakes, concluding that "Rental customers should be so lucky.". I agree to receive emails from The Car Connection. Have questions about warranties or CPO programs? The engine still sounds a bit gruff for our tastes, but its 263 horsepower brings the Taurus X's performance up to par with competing crossover wagons and SUVs. it was reliable, never broke down once. The Car and Driver writer, editor, and racer passed away in 2018 at age 78. A New Group of AdultsNow that the Taurus has assumed the Five Hundred's spot in the Ford lineup, it competes in a segment that's apt to be perused by older shoppers more inclined to full-size cars from domestic brands. Even the optional second-row center console/armrest is exactly the right height to keep the area flat once you open the lid 180 degrees. You can't buy the kind of brand awareness the Taurus has. Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them. Still, the Taurus is a better car than the Five Hundred. We serviced it regularly and always had good tires. Front-wheel drive is standard, with all-wheel drive optional. Motor Trend finds the interior "cavernous," and Edmunds likes the fact that "Legroom is plentiful in both the front and rear. It certainly ranks high in its class compared to other cars reviewed by TheCarConnection.com. The addition of 60 horses makes the 2008 Ford Taurus a much more attractive proposition than the slow-as-snails Five Hundred. weather as we had AWD. Provo, UT | Posted March 9, 2023. ", Among the naysayers is AutoWeek, noting "the Ford electric-razor grille is nice, but the car still looks like an overinflated previous-generation Passat.". Autoblog positively gushes, saying, "the bottom cushion is so far from the ground that entering the vehicle is a matter of opening the door and sliding your butt to the right. Several of the reviews read by TheCarConnection.com mention the similarity to the Fusion as well. MSN's reviewer finds the Taurus's 2008 dashboard uninspiring: "Drawn from the Ford Five Hundred, this dashboard seems a bit old-style, although controls are nicely arranged." According to Edmunds, "power-adjustable pedals and rear parking sensors" are additional safety options offered with the 2008 Ford Taurus. In the 2008 Taurus, Ford offers its 3.5-liter Duratec V-6 powerplant, which delivers 265 hp. The moon makes one orbit of Earth and you can try out a Rite Life Power Juicer with a no-hassle money-back guarantee. Its closest competitor in size and style is the Chrysler Pacifica, but any light SUV or wagon with three rows of seats compares. Available trim lines include SEL, Eddie Bauer and Limited. Description: Used 2008 Ford Taurus SEL with FWD, Fog Lights, Tinted Windows, Folding Mirrors, Dual Exhaust, Rear Air Conditioning, Independent Suspension, Front Stabilizer Bar, and Compact Spare Tire. The. An electronic stability system is standard. For one, if safety is so paramount, why is Ford's AdvanceTrac stability control standard on the Taurus X SUV and optional ($495) on the sedan? Fuel economy is 16 mpg city and 24 mpg highway for the front-wheel-drive model, and 15/22 for the all-wheel-drive version. 0 Views. Mileage: 62,755 miles MPG: 18 city / 28 hwy Color: Black Body Style: Sedan Engine: 6 Cyl 3.5 L Transmission: Automatic. Both share the same 263-horsepower V-6 engine, and a six-speed automatic transmission is standard. But there were two distinct flaws that held the Freestyle back. I got Tboned 2 weeks ago, did 180 degree spin. In fact, Ford says there are more than 500 changes. A 3.5-liter V6 with 263 hp and 249 pound-feet of torque paired to a six-speed automatic transmission powers all Taurus trims. The well-equipped SEL has 17-inch wheels, full power accessories (including a power driver seat), a leather-wrapped steering wheel, wood grain interior trim, air-conditioning, a CD player and MP3 jack, cruise control and an auto-dimming rearview mirror. But some flaws are impossible to miss, like when the gap along the passenger-side airbag cover grows from tight to wide, and the colors of adjacent panels are slightly mismatched. With , This spring, the Olin Gallery at Roanoke College will showcase works by current art students, so make plans to visit the 2023 Studio Art Exhibit , You may have lived in Roanoke all of your life, but you may have not truly been able to see all the beauty that makes , Life Is Sweeter With A Treat From Champloo Desserts, Dont BE A Square, Grab A Burger IN THE Square, Support Local Students By Visiting The 2023 Art Exhibit, Cruise The City Streets On A Star City Bike Tour. Overall, they consider the profile of the 2008 Taurus to be the same as the Five Hundred, which they consider "a good thing since the Audi-inspired shape is clean, smooth and well proportioned. ( Falken Eurowinter) . Overall, the Ford Taurus X is a fine candidate for buyers seeking six- or seven-passenger family transportation. of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2008 Ford Taurus for Under that familiar Five Hundred sheet metal are much improved running gear and additional features. The 2008 Ford Taurus is available in either front- or all-wheel drive, with two trim levels: base SEL and up-level Limited. The Taurus has a new package of acoustic insulation that includes foam pellets in the A-pillars to reduce wind noise and an exclusive sound-deadening material called Sonosorb placed throughout the car that quiets it by 20 percent. The most expensive choice, an all-wheel-drive Limited loaded with every option you can add, comes to $40,235. # 7 Best 2019 Full-size Sedans View all Based on 8 rankings. Ford: Taurus: SEL Sedan 4-Door: 3.5L . It turns out the Taurus X drives and handles like a car (which it is), but with it's higher ride height and folding seats, it can haul most of the things I thought I needed a truck for. One month later after some rather sobering market research followed by some corporate soul-searching, the same car was reintroduced at the Chicago auto show as the 2008 Ford Taurus. The X is only as tall as it needs to be for ease of entry and exit and to traverse snow, and I respect that. Fans of the new look include the reviewer at MSN, which says the 2008 Ford "looks dressed up on the outside, with eye-catching taillights and headlights and a grille reminiscent of the one on Ford's popular and smaller sedan, the Fusion." The Ford Taurus is efficient and has earned top safety ratings, helping make it a favorite among Virginia drivers in search of their next sedan. The only real gripe I have with the car is that there seems to be a corrosion problem on the alloy wheels that I can't seem to get off with anything that I have tried. And from a financial perspective, it's true, provided you're willing to make 7-year/100,00-Mile (whichever comes first), Recall Alert: 2009-2012 Ford Flex; 2008, 2010-2012 Taurus; 2008-2009 Taurus X; 2008 Mercury Sable; 2009, 2011 Lincoln MKS, The Taurus X crossover vehicle isnt a new model; it was sold as the Freestyle from 2005 to 2007. Inside, you get the leather upholstery, driver memory settings, power adjustment on the steering wheel, and 10-way power for heated and ventilated front seats. Furthermore, the Taurus X's low step-in height and optional button-activated flip-and-fold second row make getting in and out of the third row easier than most other crossovers. Given the Taurus' size (along with the fact that the Ford Fusion now battles stalwarts like the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry), you'll probably want to cross-shop it against full-size sedans like the Chrysler 300, Hyundai Azera or Toyota Avalon. The Auto Channel also mentions the frame, "which incorporates many engineering designs from the Ford owned VolvoS80 model." We also liked its comfortable ride, its well-designed controls and its comfortable, easy-to-fold seats. Find aused certified pre-owned Ford Taurus Xfor sale. The Limited reverts back to a monochrome color scheme inside and out. It was great in bad. (It got four stars in rollover.) Shop with Edmunds for perks and special offers on used cars, trucks, and SUVs near Miami, FL. MyRide notes that Taurus received a Top Safety Pick ranking from the IIHS and that it "apparently brushes off impacts with crash barriers, earning five stars in front driver, passenger, side and rear impacts." The 2008 now includes an electronic stability system as standard equipment. Best Jeep Grand Cherokee 4Xe Lease Deals in Brownsville, TX, New Audi E-Tron Gt for Sale in Harvey, IL, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. New car and Certified Pre-Owned programs by, Ford models up to 6 years old with less than 80,000 miles. And at this point I think I can give it a half decent review. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in. New BMW Alpina Xb7 for Sale in Okeechobee, FL, Best Audi RS 7 Lease Deals in Bowling Green, KY, Best Acura Integra Lease Deals in Green Bay, WI, New BMW Alpina Xb7 for Sale in Pico Rivera, CA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. In a fit of hyperbole, they claim, "the ceiling is so high you half expect to look up and see Michelangelo lying on his back doing a paint by numbers. It also scored the optimal rating of "Good" in the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety's frontal-offset and side-impact crash tests. It too looks like an afterthought, with a substantial exposed strut spanning from the gate to a bulky, space-robbing pod on the left side of the cargo area. Leasing, on the other hand, The Used 2008 Ford Taurus X comes with all wheel drive, and front wheel drive. The Pacifica has less. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration gives the car a 14 percent chance of rollover for the FWD and 13 percent with AWD. We got great mileage, up wards of 34 mpg. More disappointing is the interior craftsmanship especially because it hasnt been improved since 2005, despite complaints. MSN, which says that the "Taurus rebirth also assumes that fuel efficiency isn't a high priority for buyers," points out that while fuel economy in the Taurus "is about the same as a front-wheel-drive Camry with a 268-horsepower V-6, it's lower than the 21/30-mpg rating for a 158-horsepower, four-cylinder Camry with automatic." Row TwoTwo captains chairs are the standard second row, but a 60/40-split three-seat bench is a no-cost option. It was slow to react, and it seemed to bring out the worst in the 3.0-liter V-6 by causing it to rev too readily into high and noisy engine speeds. . I did buy this car 6 month ago with 75K miles on it. 0. Phone: (888) 710-2023, Whether you thank God that you are a country boy or you feel like leaving and traveling on a jet plane, you will enjoy listening , Khanh, proprietor of Champloo Desserts, grew up craving treats from Southeast Asia, but finding a place that offered such desserts were few and far between , When youre in the mood for a juicy, mouth-watering burger made with only the freshest ingredients, you could grab a Burger in the Square. **2008 Ford Taurus X Limited*$2499 OBO*4X4 LOW MILES! I have owed numerous vehicles during my lifetime from klunkers to luxury. I've been driving this car for years, and I intend to drive it for several more. The Taurus X's cabin is generally a nice place to sit, especially for first- and second-row passengers. Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. These numbers are on par with rival crossovers like the Mazda CX-9 and Buick Enclave/GMC Acadia/Saturn Outlook triplets. On January 7, 2007, the vehicle you see here was introduced at the Detroit auto show as the updated Ford Five Hundred. 204,000 miles now in two weeks and still going strong! $350 to repair. The shiny metal latch bar is clearly visible through a gap along the top of the glove box door, and theres a trim piece at the base of each A-pillar that looks like it was slapped on as an afterthought. Fortunately, Ford was listening. Accordingly, engineers have thoroughly revised the suspension tune, so there are new dampers and springs, while revised shock towers increase front suspension travel by 10 percent. Thankfully, the 2008 Ford Taurus gains a number of improvements as part of its return. These features include: 3.5L Ti-VCT V6 engine. My Taurus X SEL was equipped with all-wheel drive, the heavier of the two drivelines, so its reasonable to expect the front-wheel-drive model to be as quick or quicker. The 2008 Ford Taurus X is a large crossover SUV with three rows of seating. Many spring-loaded seats require no strength to raise, and some require no effort to lower, but you seldom get both. that car buying is the way to go. OK, it IS shorter than my '63 BelAir. Though the steering ratio is slightly slower than last year, we expect the wagon's steering will still feel well-weighted and accurate. Good lines, stability. It had 203,000 miles on it when we bought it. Reviewers across the board give the 2008 Ford Taurus high marks for safety, though some would like to see the optional stability control feature made standard. It has surprisingly good acceleration "out of. It might have skated by a few years ago, before the interior-quality wars broke out, but now every new model gets pounded if it doesnt have the richness and craftsmanship of Toyotas and GMs (yes, GMs) best. If the sudden reappearance of the Ford Taurus name seems confusing, well, it should. I replaced the alloy wheels with a black aftermarket wheel which draws lots of compliments , retaining the corroded OE wheels for the dedicated snow tires. 2018 Ford Taurus Limited. Though I support the concept behind CVTs, their performance differs greatly from one to the next, not just when compared to conventional automatic transmissions. What are the differences between the Ford Taurus X Limited and SEL? Contact your local Ford, Lincoln or Mercury dealer for details and a copy of the limited warranty. For example, look no further than the 2008 Ford Taurus. The Taurus X addresses both by changing from a 3.0-liter V-6 engine to a 3.5-liter V-6 and a conventional six-speed automatic transmission. ", MSN likes the 2008 Ford Taurus's transmission, saying it "smoothly works through the gears with nary a shift point for drivers to notice." It has given 24 MPG on the highway doing 65 to 70 mph on the highways. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! The new, stronger engine doesnt need to work as hard to begin with, and the six-speed ensures the engine sound comes only when you expect it. . This isn't a finely balanced system, but it does produce satisfying bass. Find aused certified pre-owned Ford Taurusfor sale. Even now, Taurus is still the most recognizable Ford nameplate after F-150 and Mustang. LIMITED branded front floor mats; . Wow. So Ford has dusted off the Taurus tag after a one-year hiatus and rebadged the Ford Five Hundred. However, materials quality is hit-or-miss. City MPG: 17. city. Aside from braking and the numbish power rack-and-pinion steering, its road manners are hard to fault, its comfort index is high, its interior noise levels low, and so is its pricing$23,995 for the base SEL, $27,595 for the Limited. Check out Ford lease specialsCheck out Ford Taurus X lease specials. Armed with a stronger engine and stability control, the 2008 Ford Taurus X addresses its predecessor's only serious faults and is now a solid choice for families seeking a minivan alternative via a large wagon or crossover SUV. Research, browse, save, and share from 575 Ford models in Mesquite, TX. (Ford made some upgrades and renamed it after concluding that people didnt know what it was). However, its six-speed automatic is slow to downshift -- a result of being tuned for maximum fuel economy. 2008 Ford Taurus FWD 6 cyl, 3.5 L, Automatic 6-spd Regular Gasoline: View Estimates But favorably comparable with the best ain't bad. Automobile describes the ride as "comfortable without being floaty, but the steering and handling still do nothing to set an enthusiast's heart afire." Getting into the third row isnt all that difficult, and I give Ford credit for an extremely well-designed second-row folding system. Is it better to lease or buy a car? MyRide says these changes "pay perceptible dividends compared to the Five Hundred, and the overall experience is one of refinement and quality." If you really need all-wheel drive in the northern tier of states, the Taurus's system is recommended. Ford estimates a front-wheel-drive Taurus accelerates to 60 mph in less than 8 seconds. Thats equal to the Pacifica and better than most crossovers and SUVs. All Rights Reserved. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model. I did some homework and bought the car a few days later with just over 80k on the engine. are a little too small for my liking or perhaps I'm showing my age. that car buying is the way to go. That new sedan shared running gear with the Volvo XC90 sport-utility vehicle, which explains the vast interior spaces inside today's Taurus. First, the bad: While Autoblog says that the "strong platform and rigid construction goes a long way in making the Taurus feel like a high quality car from behind the wheel," others find fault with what Ford has placed around the driver. TheCarConnection.coms car experts consulted all the respected Web reviews of the 2008 Ford Taurus to bring you this conclusive review of its styling, performance, features, safety and quality. Safe and (a Lack of) SoundIt's hard to argue with Ford's assertion that a comfortable ride and quiet cabin are of paramount importance to buyers in the full-size sedan segment. of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2008 Ford Taurus X for ", For carrying groceries, luggage, or, as Motor Trend suggests, sporting equipment, there's "a whopping 21.2 cubic feet (think six golf bags) in the trunk proper, and a whole lot more if the split rear and front passenger seats are collapsed." Pre-owned Ford Taurus models are available with a 3.5 L-liter gas engine, with output up to 260 hp, depending on engine type. The navigation system suffers from a slightly undersized dashboard screen and could be more intuitive." On the upside, though, the crummy continuously variable transmission that was previously connected to the all-wheel-drive Five Hundred has been tossed into the crusher, replaced by the Ford Edge's six-speed automatic. Under new leadership at Ford, the company resurrected the Taurus nameplate for the 2008 model year and applied it to the Ford Five Hundred, a large sedan introduced in 2005. It was a handsome design and, honest to God, I didn't even know they still made Taurus'. Standing -mile: 15.5 sec @ 92 mph It also throws in a universal garage door opener and 19-inch wheels. With its enlarged and enhanced 3.5-liter V6, a lack of power becomes a problem of the past for Ford's large wagon. The 2008 Ford Taurus has some bold details, but its still an anonymous shape. And who can forget 14 cupholders? Other enhancements include unique upholstery and trim, alloy pedals, and shift paddles on the steering wheel. Description: Used 2008 Ford Taurus Limited Edition with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Mirrors, Seat Memory, . No problems at all. . Most versions can be had at a considerable discount--even more so if you shop the nearly identical Mercury Sable. Street start, 5-60 mph: 6.9 sec On the downside are so-so materials and some shoddy build quality. The optional power-folding mechanism for these seats seems superfluous. Find aused certified pre-owned Fordfor sale. 6-speed SelectShift automatic transmission with Sport Mode and shifter activation button. VIN . Theres little, One of the main complaints about the Freestyle and Five Hundred models was that they were underpowered. out what other owners paid for the Used 2008 Ford Taurus X. With its major performance infusion, addition of key safety and luxury features, and available all-wheel drive, the Ford Taurus is the best it's been in a long time. The Taurus also represents a tremendous bargain, as its base price comes in at just $23,245. Like other reviewers, they believe that with the Taurus, Ford's antiskid system "should be standard rather than optional. Tags: 2016 Ford Taurus, Berglund Ford, Berglund of Bedford, Roanoke Virginia, Salem Virginia, 1824 Williamson RoadRoanoke, VA 24012 Edmunds also provides consumer-driven dealership sales and service reviews to help you make informed decisions about what cars to buy and where to buy them. 501With the 2008 Taurus, Ford has simply taken what already was a pretty decent vehicle in the Five Hundred and given it a few things to better attract buyers, like more power, more attractive looks and a more recognizable name. One thing led to another and I dug this Taurus sitting on the. Starting msrp listed lowest to highest price. The Taurus X isnt a sport wagon, but it isnt a lumbering minivan either. The reborn 2008 Ford Taurus hits the dance floor with some fresh moves courtesy of a 263-horsepower V6. Ford resurrects the Taurus nameplate for 2008 by affixing it to a much-improved Five Hundred. Plus, its all-wheel-drive option gave it the all-weather security typically associated with an SUV. New vehicle prices include Tindol Trade Assist which requires the trade of a qualifying 2008 or newer vehicle with no more than 120,000 miles. Even a fully loaded Taurus Limited rings in at almost $5,000 less than a comparably equipped Toyota Avalon, while the all-wheel-drive Taurus undercuts the AWD Chrysler 300 (its closest competitor) by a similar margin. For the Limited trim of the 2008 Taurus, Ford has 18-inch wheels as standard (Cars.com notes that these are optional on the SEL). Please check your email for confirmation. Compare side by side the Limited vs SEL vs SHO in terms of performance, pricing, features and more Roanoke, The two-seat third rows headroom and legroom put other models to shame. ", ConsumerGuide says that the 2008 Ford feels "steady in sweeping turns, especially with AWD" but reports "moderate body lean" in "tight low-speed corners" because of its height and weight. The hood, front fenders and taillights also have been changed, and the roof rack was butched-up, according to Ford. According to Edmunds, "Ford softened the suspension to create a suppler ride"; however, they still think "the Five Hundred handled a tad better." Perhaps most impressive, its as simple to lower and latch back in place. Some exterior remodeling, a larger engine and a conventional automatic transmission have improved the Taurus X, whose main selling points are a Top Safety Pick designation by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and a very roomy standard third-row seat. -- the 2008 Ford Taurus X crossover wagon was born. Even with chrome trim, Ford's standard radio faceplate looks cheap and out of place in an otherwise attractive and rich-looking dash. What are the differences between the Ford Taurus Limited and SEL? They're not sure with Ford's claim of "Lexus levels of quietbut for a $30,000 sedan this is pretty darn good.". Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Centric C-TEK Disc Brake Rotor for 2008-2018 Ford Taurus 2.0L 3.5L L4 V6 - su at the best online prices at eBay! The elasticity of "all-new" gets a test here, as Ford stretches the words to surround this large front-drive sedan, known previously as the .css-xtkis1{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:inherit;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#1C5f8B;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;font-weight:bold;}.css-xtkis1:hover{color:#000000;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;}Five Hundred. will help you decide. It's also good if you're someone who likes to drive a 2008 Ford Taurus AWD 6 cyl, 3.5 L, Automatic 6-spd Regular Gasoline: View Estimates How can I share my MPG? 8-year/100,000-mile (whichever comes first) BaseCARE EV Warranty coverage. The same appears elsewhere, like along the dashtop storage bin lid. Handles great! What are the differences between the Ford Taurus Limited, SEL, and SHO? The liftgate itself is the most common location and not always within reach. The interior's a bit drab, but it's pieced together well, and there's plenty of storage space in the console and door panels. The X is only as tall as it needs to be for ease of entry and exit and to traverse snow, and I respect that. Though still slightly deficient in terms of style (compared to the 300) or all-around polish, the Taurus is certainly worth consideration. Leasing, on the other hand, We do this leg work for you to simplify your research process. Two trim levels, base SEL and uplevel Limited, are offered. A New Look for New FriendsWhile it still won't be making the cover of Auto & Design, the Taurus is certainly more eye-catching than the mundane Five Hundred. They also credit the new engine mounts that mean "Engine vibration is isolatedand doesn't transmit readily to the passenger compartment," although they do warn that "the Taurus Limited's 18-inch tires" can cause a bit of noise "on rough pavement." Light trucks based on front-wheel-drive car platforms typically have lower towing capacity than truck-based models. Despite bringing back the Taurus name on a new sedan for 2008, the latest Taurus isn't selling so well. sale near. They say the "energy absorbing front-end crash structurewill collapse in stages--think of an accordion folding" and that it also includes "side impact engineering designs for added impact absorption. Now in 2008, Fords changed the Five Hundreds name toTaurus. But the Taurus X demonstrates refinement in other ways. Ask most people and they'll probably tell you Enhancements such as the last two add mass, but not a whole bunch. Overall, however, reviewers are impressed with the quiet ride, and as Edmunds comments, "those who equate silence with quality should be pleased" with the 2008 Ford Taurus. Sync can even read incoming text messages aloud through the speaker system. Simply research the Theres little body roll or feeling of tipsiness, but the tires give up grip pretty easily in aggressive cornering. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in. can be a less expensive option on a month-to-month basis. Starting MSRP: $37,200. Since the Freestyles intro, though, the market has become bloated with them. All-new in this context accurately describes the powertrain, the styling from the A-pillar forward, and the rear fascia. Learn more about the various trims to get a head start on configuring your sedan. Edmunds attended a manufacturer-sponsored event, to which selected members of the press were invited, to facilitate this report. Later in the fall, Ford's high-tech Sync communication system codeveloped with Microsoft, will be available for the Taurus. Congratulations, but there are a couple curiosities. Better still, more muscle doesn't seem to have hurt fuel economy: 18 EPA mpg city and 28 highway, albeit a lackluster 16 in our test. Available transmissions include: 6-speed automatic. Specifications VEHICLE TYPE: PRICE AS TESTED: $30,755 (base price: $27,595) ENGINE TYPE: DOHC 24-valve V-6, aluminum block and heads, port fuel injection Displacement: 213 cu in, 3496cc Power (SAE. They also find that the transmission "tends to 'hunt' between gears in give-and-take traffic" and criticize "the continued lack of a manual shift control. It's one of the safest vehicles manufactured in it's era, and can carry 7 with luggage when needed.

Aluminized Alloy Steel Vs Stainless Steel Dryer Drum, Gaylord Palms Orlando Room Service Menu, Arthur Duncan Family, Articles OTHER