apartments for rent waterville, maine area 2021

Elevate your living space and find an apartment for rent in Waterville with a den. Sweet 1 bedroom apartment located an easy walking distance to all of downtown Waterville and Colby College. There is something for everyone to enjoy in Waterville, ME. Browse through our current offerings. Perkins Leasing Management 63 Silver Street Waterville, ME 04901 (207) 873-0751 (207) 8730799 Fax -Sewer & water included Be the first to know when new places hit the market in this area. With its rent being 12% below the median 2 bedroom nearby, this apartment is priced a bit cheaper than comparable rentals. Housing Choice Vouchers in Waterville, Maine On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Waterville landlords $700 per month towards rent. It is heated with hot water. This is your renters resource guide for this area. Transportation Somewhat Walkable 56 out of 100 WalkScore Rating It is located in Waterville, ME at 24 Elm Street. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. parking. RegularLabs.EmailProtector.unCloak("ep_840d2239");RegularLabs.EmailProtector.unCloak("ep_4fc592f8", true); Perkins Leasing & Management, located in Waterville, is mid-Maine's oldest and longest established asset management firm, specializing in the management of apartments, single family homes, condominium units, and commercial properties. Good size kitchen, dining area and very large living room! When it comes to fine dining or casual eating out, Waterville has any type of cuisine you could want. Landlord provides driveway snow plowing and lawn care. The monthly rent prices of Two Bedroom Apartments currently available in Waterville range from $885 to $1,425. Apartments for Rent in Waterville, ME - 29 Rentals | ApartmentGuide.com 17 Edwards St, Waterville, ME 4901 1 Beds $775 Sqft Unknown Check Availability 282 Main St unit 8, Waterville, ME 4901 1 Beds $775 Sqft Unknown Check Availability 281 Main St unit 401, Waterville, ME 4901 1 Beds $725 Sqft Unknown Check Availability Easy walking distance to all of downtown Waterville's plentiful restaurants, hiking and biking trails, Colby Art Museum, Hathaway Creative Center, Waterville Opera House and more. This does not necessarily mean that the entire apartment complex is low income. -Snow removal and lawn care included Terms of Lease: Dont forget your kayak for some spring and summer paddling. 1-7 Dunton Court; 10A-18B Kennebec Street. Terms of Lease: -6 month lease -No smoking on the premise -Snow removal and lawn care included -Sewer & water included -Heat included -Monthly . 3rd floor, unfurnished, 1 bedroom apartment with lots of storage space and refinished hardwood floors throughout. Renters insurance is required. In the last month, the average rent price in Waterville for a 3 bedroom apartment decreased by approximately 6%. One level clean ,nice quiet neighborhood large yard ,private driveway. Tenant pays only electric. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! The towns popular farmers market, boasting local produce and handcrafted artisan goods, is also held downtown throughout the year. Rent is 16% below median rents of other 1 bedrooms in the 04330 area. Every apartment dweller knows the benefit of having a dedicated area to sit back and relax. Hunt is your one-stop shop when it comes to Waterville rentals: we update our housing inventory 24/7, and let you set up the parking area is plowed and it has secured front door, keyed mail boxes. Sort: Payment (Low to High) 26 Oak St #2, Waterville, ME 04901. Skowhegan, ME - 04976 Augusta is about 20 miles south of Waterville, ME. It is a VERY outdated photo and I'm unable to edit it. Maine is an adventure state and Mainers like to enjoy the great outdoors. This only means that the apartments provide for some low income apartments.The government gives funds direc Rr 3, Box 800 We focus on driving money to the bottom line to help your property perform the best it can in the market place. Quarry Road also offers year-round hiking trails, a winter carnival and even dog sled races during the winter. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Rent prices in Waterville vary based on multiple factors including but not limited to: the unit size, the count of bathrooms, and the location within Waterville, ME. Use your den as a traditional sitting room, complete with cozy couches, a coffee table, and your favorite movie on repeat. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Halifax Commons ThePine Ridge Golf Clubin Waterville is open to golf enthusiasts from early spring to late fall. Select your school and find the perfect place nearby or on-campus. 1-3 Beds, $1,600 For parents with school-age children, choosing a location with great education resources is important. nice yard . This only means that the apartments provide for some low income apartments.The government gives funds d 122 Route 201 This apartment provides low income seniors with homes. This apartment provides low income seniors with homes. $900. $283 towards rent each month. Waterville is rated as 'medium' by BikeScore. Pets are allowed. Apartment shoppers love this town based on any number of different desires, amongst which are budget considerations, location, schools, parks, and the good lifestyle they can enjoy here. Tenants are welcome to have pets. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. West Front Residences is a low rent apartment in Skowhegan. 'Affordable' price-range apartment units for rent are available in this area. Apartment Location: 1.88 miles from Waterville. Locals also enjoy congregating to engage in outdoor fun at Quarry Road Recreation Area and on the Kennebec River. No matter how you use the space, you're bound to enjoy this versatile feature of your apartment! This apartment provides low income seniors with homes. big family that needs three-plus bedrooms, we here at Hunt.com believe there's a rental for every budget, every lifestyle, and By becoming a member and applying online you will attain additional information that will help you organize the application process with other agencies. This home is not for the most price-conscious. Fort Halifax Commons is a low rent apartment in Winslow. This rental is priced slightly cheaper than the median rent of similar ones in the 04330 area, while it's 56% above the median rent of 2 bedroom apartments in Augusta. This only means that the apartments provide for some low income apartments.The governme Low Income Apartments is not associated with any government agency or nonprofit organization. This does not necessarily mean that the entire apartment complex is low income. TheWaterville Farmers Marketoffers you a unique shopping experience where you can buy fresh fruit, vegetables, homemade cheese, jams, jellies, pies, pumpkins and even smoked salmon from local farmers. A new apartment complete with furniture can be a great fit when you are moving somewhere for a year or less, don't want the hassle of buying or renting furniture, or want to suddenly move and don't have time for arranging for furniture. Cats & small dogs 15 lbs. Thayer Garden Apartments 26 Quarry Rd, Waterville, ME 04901 (18) View Available Properties 19 Photos Floor Plans & Pricing Floor plans are artist's rendering. Read More. - Fairfield - 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath apartment available in Fairfield. It is located in Waterville at 31 High St. Heat, water, sewer, snow removal, trash removal, and lawncare are included. The rent for this apartment is 15% above the median price of 1 bedroom rentals in Augusta. Highland Management Group LLC. Browse 11 apartments in Waterville, ME with a den to find your new home. Filling out an application is necessary before a tour will be scheduled. It's also 43% above the median price of 2 bedroom rentals in Augusta. Carroll Perkins established Perkins Leasing and Management in 1982, and the company has been managing properties throughout the greater mid-Maine area since then. Waterville is home to two institutions of higher educationColby College and Thomas College. If living in Waterville is not a strict requirement, you can instead search for nearby You can swipe through beautiful photos, filter for specific amenities, and contact landlords with a few simple The median rent for the city 1-2 Beds, $5,900 /mo In the last month, the average rent price in Waterville for a 2 bedroom apartment increased by 9%. It is heated with hot water. Water, sewer, snow removal, and lawn care are all included. Location Location within 10 miles Rent Min Rent Max Rent Bedrooms . The rental data for, Estimates for the most recent period have a high degree of uncertainty due to limited data for this bedroom type in. Please disregard the street view photo that appears from Google Maps. Most major U.S. cities including Waterville, Maine, offer some type of state of Sherwood Forest provides apartments. 2-Bedroom apartments are the least common, with a total of 3 listings available. read more, Mobile Home Lot - Mobile Home Lot Located in Oakland, Maine $350 Lot Rent Close to I-95 Call For More Information! $1,200 - 1,425 Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. :) 1 bd; 1 ba; 900 sqft - Apartment for rent. It's priced 84% above the median of similar apartments nearby, and 53% above the median price of 2 bedroom rentals in Waterville. Rent: . The AMI is calculated and published each year by HUD. If you are into exercising on a bicycle, Waterville is a 'middle of the road' choice. Watervilles close-knit community comes together for a variety of family-friendly events, including the Waterville Intown Arts Fest, Taste of Greater Waterville, and the Maine International Film Festival. Families here will find that the area is fairly walkable, but will likely need to have a automobile to get along comfortably. 3 Bedrooms 1 Bath . Click on any of these properties to see photos and floor plans, read reviews, check out the rent . 18 Woods Rd #INA, West Gardiner, ME 04345. Subdsidized rents typically change once a year based on federal guidance. Water, sewer, snow removal, and lawn care are all included. -Heat included Washer/DryerHardwood FloorsDishwasherMicrowave. 4 Spring Pl #1, Waterville, ME 04901. Lewiston Low income apartments are not offered in this municipal area. Set a destination, transportation method, and your ideal commute time to see results. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,264 and ranges from $885 to $1,400. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Seton Village is a low rent apartment in Waterville. Apartment Location: 3.58 miles from Waterville. Among the programs that determine eligibility based on the AMI are Section 8, HOME, LIHTC, Section 515, 202 and 811. Holy Cannoli, one of the top-rated restaurants in Waterville, offers homemade Italian pastries and meals, and you can either order food to-go or eat in. HUD often uses an area larger than a city to determine the AMI because HUD anticipates those searching for housing will look beyond individual cities during their housing search. This unit has a beautifully renovated kitchen with a dinning area, multiple entrances, Living area could be of one's own choice, spacious rooms and brand new Appliances. Household income must exceed three times the rent. 1 Bedroom. This 2 bedroom rental is located in Waterville. Full pantry off kitchen, 2 closets, built in bookshelves in bedroom and livingroom. Affordable rent data for some communities last confirmed on August 30th, 2022. The unit is also available for quarterly or bi annual leases. This apartment provides low income seniors with homes. federally subsidized Rental Assistance Programs Low Rent Apartments in Waterville, Maine There are 96 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Waterville. Waterville Orchard Park Apartments Orchard Park Apartments 17 Results Features & Amenities Laundry Laundry Connections in Unit Laundry On-Site Laundry in Units Pets Cats Allowed Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. Fair Market Rents can be used to better understand the average housing costs of an area. read more. If you are a property owner without the time to manage your own property or if you are an absentee owner who feels they need representation, we can help. To that extent, we have competent insured sub-contractors we use for many of the day to day issues that arise from the ownership and maintenance required to best help your property perform. AVAILABLE ON 7/1/2023. This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Augusta. There are a total of apartments listed in our database. You can visit the historicalWaterville Opera House, which was founded in 1902. In addition to property management services for absentee owners, staff also helps customers find homes, apartments, condos and commercial space for rent in mid-Maine. There are also thousands of local non-profit organizations that offer help paying rent along This rental is priced slightly cheaper than the median rent of similar ones in the 04330 area, while it's 56% above the median rent of 2 bedroom apartments in Augusta. $775. This rental is priced quite a bit more expensive compared to the median rent of similar ones in the 04351 area, while it's 5% priced below similar Manchester apartment. During the winter months, you can enjoy cross-country skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing at theQuarry Road Recreation Area. -No smoking on the premise (Residential or Commercial) No luck with Zillow either? As an average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in this city costs renters $1,550, and has a . This does not necessarily mean that the entire apartment complex is low income. Apartments for rent in Waterville, Maine have a median rental price of $1,250. -Snow removal and lawn care included If you're looking for the peace of suburban living with plenty of opportunities, you've lucked out! Most frequently these are 'senior apartments', designed for residents who are 55+ years of age. This is a 3 bedroom apartment for rent in Augusta. parking space and washer /dryer on the premises. Notably, housing agencies are responsible for managing Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, Public Housing, and Project-Based Voucher waiting lists within their jurisdiction.Housing AuthorityProgramsWaterville Housing AuthoritySection 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public Housing; Emergency Housing Voucher (EHV)Maine State Housing AuthoritySection 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV)Go to the Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? In May 2023 the average rent price in Waterville, ME for a 3 bedroom apartment is $1,500 per month. Take meetings and complete projects in the comfort of your own home. Public Housing Agencies operate federally assisted affordable housing programs at local levels on behalf of HUD. Unit Amenities. 3 Beds, $1,700 read more, 3 Beds @ High St - We are offering a three-bedroom apartment to rent for $1,600 per month. Frequently Asked People in this area enjoy the popular amenities available here. This is a luxury apartment. Rental assistance is a type of housing subsidy that pays for a portion of a renters monthly housing costs, including rent and tenant paid utilities. If you don't see anything of interest, please contact us for more information as our inventory is always changing. read more, Winslow 3 - 4 BR Single Family Home for Rent - Winslow 7 room 3 - 4 bedroom cape style home for rent on 1 +/- acre site. Water and sewer are included. Find apartments for rent in Waterville, ME courtesy of RentLinx.com. 4 Beds, $1,400 2 Beds, $2,500 - 2,600 We are offering this three bedroom apartment to rent for $1500 per month. Great location on Silver St that is near to downtown and all major Renovated 3 Bdrm furnished Apt with GarageLaundry - Property Id: 1004943 Extremely spacious, furnished, updated 3-bedroom apt (1 could be an office), large kitchen with pantry, formal dining room, lar Water, sewer, snow removal, and lawn care are all included Apply to multiple properties within minutes. Stretch out and enjoy your extra square footage as you see fit! Rental assistance programs support 453 low-income homes in Waterville where households pay rent based on how much they earn. No matter what type of food you like, you can find it in Waterville. 3 beds, 1 bath. Gregg Perkins has been managing the company since 1995, assisting banks, corporations, absentee owners, and investors with their property management tasks. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Waterville, ME Studio Apartments for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This is a 1 bedroom rental in Augusta. It is Central Maines center for the performing arts. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. In this town we find several USPS ZIP Codes, including 04901. For prospective and current tenants in properties we manage, we hope you find this website helpful. Our comprehensive list of apartments for rent has apartment communities that offer senior living rental options. This does not necessarily mean that. rent in Waterville. That makes it a good deal. With great rent specials, price drops, and the best values in Waterville, one of these 7 rentals will be your next home. 6 Beds, 4.5 Baths. Email me listings and apartment related info. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Some of our communities even have private pools, porches, and balconies. These are apartments on the market and available for leasing right now in the open market that are created by natural market conditions, and in the same price range as designated low-income apartments. This 2 bedroom apartment is located in Augusta. Each household's income is compared to the incomes of all other households in the area. This home is a newly renovated 2-bedroom home is part of a side by side duplex. Waterville, ME. Waterville is a city in Kennebec County, Maine with a population of 15,989. Updated on 4/6/2021. Bangor apartments or For nature lovers, Waterville offers recreational fun for all four seasons of the year. Whether you're a student looking for a short commute, a young professional couple interested in a pet-friendly apartment, or a Updated first floor 1 bedroom with private entry, within walking distance to downtown restaurants/shopping, off-street parking, coin-op laundry available for tenants.

Ashley Wooldridge Age, Lake Bryan Orlando Public Access, Articles A