australian federal election 2022 predictions

I predict the Liberals will lose seven seats to Labor, and Higgins (c) 2001-2008 Milton Black. 2022 is an exact mirror of 2010, when Prime Minister Julia Gillard was up against Tony Abbott and it took 17 days for Australian voters to see a final, hung parliament. Tarot I would expect the media or even the politicians to get results wrong. The current Prime Minister of Australia, Scott Morrison, has chosen an unhelpful date for the 2022 election. politics and economics. This looks like an outline of the state of South Australia. neptune My Birth ChartNeptune Musk, with an adverse Uranus pattern, sudden and unexpected, will have continuous problems with his companys share listing until May 2025. So many people I have spoken to do not want to vote for either party. Elon Musk and his purchase does not really fit with that pattern. Youd suspect an ICAC would begin its hearings in March, 2023. During Friday 5 May to Sunday 7 May, the transiting planetary line-up for Charles will indicate an excellent terrestrial pattern overall which should add to the coronations success. Your insights on the French election please. Either way, I think it IS a new dawn in Oz politics. 25 gemini My Birth Chart Gemini 40 47 R Retrograde is going back. seats, but I begin by saying the Liberal Party will lose the most seats, eight Aquarius is about all tribes being represented in one powerful hub. My argument was that the patterns of Australian electoral history suggested such an outcome. It feels much more like Labor/Green/Independent. Well this is encouraging. When you say that so many people youve spoken to, dont want to vote for either party, you are echoing what the polls are showing. Do you see that as significant? And it rules feminism. So, in matters of image, branding, name and so on he was already going backwards. All prices on this website are quoted in United States Dollars (USD). My prediction stands: we will take a long time to find out the ultimate winners in every place. Make the best of your destiny, look forward not backward, big long-term decisions (unexpectedly) may occur. May indicates the beginning of a reconstruction of global finances, interest rates and conditions, lower inflation, and bureaucracies expenditure cuts. At the moment we are still stuck in a long Pluto in Capricorn cycle, when indigenous Australians, in common with traditional owners of lands around the world, have to push back against big business and government. 2006-2021 Switzer. What about the Nationals? As will the census in Australia when the results finally emerge. I love it. This looks like an election upset, according to the heavens. AIDS is controlled and managed these days. First, territory Hi Jessica. Jessica is also a novelist published by Penguin. Both were elected among the 12 Queenslanders at the 2016 election. I now feel I must revise both predictions which revision begins with the date. With Mars (mining) linking with Jupiter (expand) and Neptune (oil-gas) there will be difficulties in the employment sectors as governments future trends push for the use of solar, battery, and wind generation. I am interested that you dont mention Barnaby Joyce. Amanda Stoker will lose her seat to the Greens. GENERAL This service may include material from Agence France-Presse (AFP), APTN, Reuters, AAP, CNN and the BBC World Service which is copyright and cannot be reproduced. Its a fascinating time in Australian politics and weve not seen it for 240+ years; that is how long it takes Pluto to come around to Aquarius, the sign of truly democratic groups and people power spread across, not from the top down. In Queensland, the 2016 result was three LNP, two Labor and Hanson. The Lovers coalition? The Australian federal election . We dont have AA Rodden Rated astrological charts for Dutton or Frydenberg, unfortunately. They talk with the wind rustling through their canopies, the silence of the country was incredible. diana My Birth ChartDiana Be prepared, various countries around the globe will reintroduce nuclear, coal and gas fired energy as solar and wind will not cope with industrial and seasonal consumer demand. . News coverage will be explicit. The Royal Astrologers have picked a perspicacious time and day for the coronation, as the ascendant (rising) on the global horoscope during coronation time for May 6 is in the zodiac sign of Leo (royalty) and precisely in the same position in the Kings horoscope when Charles was born in Buckingham Palace on November 14, 1948, at 9:14 pm. Postal and early voting will surge, because people want to avoid COVID-19 infection in long queues. Read More. So a hung parliament with the crossbench able to swing an ICAC (investigation into corruption by the Morrison government) and proper action on Climate Emergency is very, very likely. Aquarius rules diversity within the group and the two-party system is really over. ops My Birth ChartOps Due to the lack of equity in the Federal vs State governments a method of rattling the political parties cages is to place Liberal, Labor, Nationals and Greens last on the ballot papers. Love the word boofy it is a fine Australian adjective! Oil, petrol, gas, food purchases and deliveries would be restricted; health, welfare, stress and living standard complications would be extreme. 1+, 2-, 3+, 4+, 5-, 8-, 9+, 10+, 11+, 12+, 15+, 16-, 17+, 18-, 19-, 22-, 23+, 24+, 25-, 26-, 29+, 30-, 31-. Hi Jessica just reflecting back a lot of your blogs where you talk about the world becoming more local in the future. hygeia My Birth ChartHygeia Site Map, Copyright Gold: 24th, 25th, 26th. The latest 2022 Australian Federal Election results, live tracker, news headlines, updates and analysis from The Sydney Morning Herald Hes leaving the scene. The result of the federal election can be forecast with 95% accuracy, according to one analysis of Google data . Crikey acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the many nations across Australia, and pay our respect to Elders past and present. The chorus of astrologers (like me). With Jupiter (expansion) in transit through Chinas new beginning sector there appears to be a substantial increase in trade negotiations and tourist dollars during this cycle, together with a vastly improved competitive export trade of the electric car and battery market. We are now in Gemini weather, with Mercury Retrograde there, and Mars enters Gemini in September. The hung parliament of more independents and women sounds very likely and what messy kind of mix that will be! As a consequence of those losses, my number of Liberals has now become 52. Watch: currencies: 4th, 5th, 17th, 18th, 19th, Energy: 5th, 6th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 23rd, 24th, Bio: 3rd, 4th, 15th, 29th, Industrials: 3rd, 4th, 15th, 16th, 17th, 30th, 31st. I found this Interesting and a little disappointing. Do either of them fit the Aquarius mood/weather on election day? Aquarius has always been about the community that welcomes and accepts all kinds diversity. 03 capricorn My Birth Chart Capricorn 04 51 But sadly, if you dont have a great independent running in your area what are the options. This is the other famous hung parliament apart from the PM Julia Gillard election. Guy Rundle is correspondent-at-large for Crikey. 21 pisces My Birth Chart Pisces 23 53 Both companies are losing billions due to adverse planetary aspects both personally and company-wise. Yes, Scott Morrison is astrologically out of time, here. Obviously, people always vote for what suits them best but a lot of electorates voted for what suits their community best last night independents did really well. I can see that the back room deals and unofficial donations will be more transparent in the future. What is unique about this weird repeat of the Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott contest in 2010 suggests voters want Greens and independents to speak for them not just the two-party system with two men at the top. To continue from my previous story. How interesting that Aquarius has long been associated with electrical inventions like the electric car. The Greens will take the lost seat. Liberal Senator Eric Abetz will lose his seat since he now has received third place on the Liberal Partys ticket. We have to really look at Australia as a whole, not Dutton or Frydenberg. Taurus rules deals. Australian 2022 Federal Election Prediction (April 23 2022) - YouTube 0:00 / 19:14 COVID-19 Get the latest information from the CDC about COVID-19. We are going to see reshuffles, departures, resignations, job cuts and chaos starting on December 13th and it is possible there will be strike action by airline staff (for example) or just disruption within the tourism industry. 3. We acknowledge Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the First Australians and Traditional Custodians of the lands where we live, learn, and work. It will be rigged I can tell you that now. There are a few omens here that the Taurus PM is on the way out. Airport security changed forever. Why? Hi Jessica thank you for all your wisdom. In April and May 2022 the astrology is saying Forget that, this is Aquarius Weather and that is going to make issues like disability, for example, front-and-centre. Premium with Preview posts are exclusive member only content. Only 26.7 per cent of respondents disagreed. June 2021 headlines were all about the Covid vaccine (ATAGIs recommendation of Pfizer for adults under 60; plus supply issues; and mandating the Covid vaccine for workers in aged-care). As previously predicted, Rupert Murdoch, News Corp and Elon Musk, Tesla, Twitter, and SpaceX group are entering an extreme financially troubled time. By. The Fool Slomo? May and June will bring a stuck, reversing situation with all that you own, earn or owe. Astrology, Diana, Harry and the Coronation, https://www.share-talk.com/france-and-germany-sold-weapons-to-russia-despite-the-arms-embargo/#gs.xx33sd, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/elon-musk-brings-son-x-170846585.html. The Lib/Nats, meanwhile, have seen their odds push out from 3.50 at the . Thats a great question. They are part of the same school of criminals. Further along as a general comment about 2022-2026 you must expect the unexpected with your budget. We can expect tears, I think. 13 virgo My Birth Chart Virgo 02 05 Yes, COVID-19 is here to stay. Viewing his horoscope, with Venus (money) in transit through Leo (official) between June 5, 2023, and October 9, 2023, and meeting adversely with five of his natal planets, his dealings with Russia regarding armaments, semi-conductors, computer chips and military electronics apparatus will not please the US or the political and military personnel of Ukraine. The BBC report on the Macron victory says he has divided France over the question of the EU which is also true. Liberals then Labor would have 76 seats and that is my predicted number. How can this be avoided? This is also when opinion polls will begin to show the wrong results, as well discover later. <3) in relation to Brittany Higgins. These voters aged 19 to 24 (Millennials) are the future. That is the final day of the Mercury Retrograde loop, which begins at the end of April. I predict the 2022 result will be two LNP, two Labor, Hanson and one for the Greens. It is almost impossible that any other party will have a clear path to government ( 0.0%) It is moderately unlikely that there will be no clear winner in the parliament ( 26.8%) Show detail 46.5% 25.3% 16.5% 8.2% ALP majority ALP minority ALP most seats Exact ties Any other party leads LNP most seats LNP minority LNP majority Vote Totals jupiter My Birth ChartJupiter The US economy's first-quarter report card and separate assessments of labor costs, spending and inflation in coming days are projected to keep the Federal Reserve . Thanks for the opportunity to express my thoughts. It comes and goes, as Pluto retrogrades, but by the time we are near the mid 2020s its looking like a distant memory. seat. I think he will win a Landslide at the next Australian Federal Election. Could the Aquarius energies on election day and Pluto moving into Aquarius early next year bring home to Canberra the Voice to Parliament , agreed upon by elders of many Aboriginal nations? I wonder what generation he fits into? I think the strong religious beliefs of Albanese and Morrison will have more to do with the result than most people think. Watch him in May. 18 sagittarius My Birth Chart Sagittarius 42 12 She is an Asian lesbian in a political world full of straight white men. Who will win the Australian election in 2022? 4 January 2022 8 Comments. You are solely responsible for what you post. Lets see what happens to Anthony Albanese! Join here. Or is that UAP yellow hue a sign that Clive is out of the picture? But the Independent parties will have more say or power to support or block the Gov/Grubberments agendas. Is it or is it not our (beloved sincerely) new PM with his little white poodle, Toto?? This is based on Mercury Retrograde. Support does not reply to questions about comments as we assume by posting you have read and understand this comment policy. Its always really interesting to watch the media try to put their chosen issues on the front page, or at the front of the news then see the astrology. We may see a high number of informal or invalid votes. Election uncertainty has added to pressure on Turkish currency. I note that Morrison had his launch on May 15 2022, at the time of an eclipse and also chose May 21st for the election, Mercury retrograde. Last week, House Republicans made their opening bid in the negotiations by passing a bill to indiscriminately lop off billions in federal spending, revert to 2022 spending levels, undo anti . Enter your email address and Crikey will send a Verification Code. They are inclusive. You can review premium membership plans, or purchase a . All Rights Reserved. I think COVID was an opportunity to change, perhaps 2023/2024 when COVID mutates as you have predicted we (governments, business and society in general) will realise living with COVID means making changes to prepare for the next pandemic, because if we think that COVID is the only pandemic we will deal with in this century then we are kidding ourselves and the next one maybe much worst( hard to imagine) than COVID. The most famous recent example of a Mercury Retrograde election was Donald Trumps failed bid for presidency against Joe Biden, with Mike Pence. Anthony Albanese is a Sun Pisces, so thats three water signs (emotional, feelings-based) in the public eye on polling day. Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison's government could lose the federal election to be held on May 21, according to polls on Monday, even as they showed him consolidating his position as the . However, any budgetary changes will have the support of the financial markets as indications will show with the ASX (Australian Stock Exchange) during the trading weeks ahead. And I'm feeling good I didnt know that Malcolm Fraser was born on 21st May; how fascinating. COVID-19 is not behind us and the toughest battle of all is ahead, when Saturn goes into Pisces from March 2023. And.. Many a politician, economist and trader Watch Thursday 5th May for sudden storms. This is global, not just within Australia. No, they will not revalue later, but the global stock markets will recover over time, even though most investors will be cautious and strapped for cash. Very little has changed and most people think we can just go back to pre COVID times. Congratulations for calling it and how it is panning out! As for a change in the balance of power within political parties and the nation: absolutely. Comment moderation is in force, which means your comment will not appear immediately if at all. Here is the line-up in Aquarius on voting day. 09 capricorn My Birth Chart Capricorn 13 46 Now, thats synchronicity. Why, these 3 women are in it for themselves. The Sun (celebration), Moon (people-emotions), Mars (conquests) and Jupiter (extravaganza) all create positive aspects during the coronation weekend. Whats your opinion. We can see some truths about Albanese, without a time. Chalmers is born March 2 1978. Aquarius rules feminism. 18 aquarius My Birth Chart Aquarius 28 55 I just want to say that I hope the two party collusion ends with this election. I think with a minority government they work a lot harder; therefore they achieve more. There may be recounts. This Elon Musk is He a re-incarnation of Rupert Murdoch ??? I suspect Scott Morrison really used that Jupiter-Neptune conjunction in Pisces to secretly organise an alternative career with the Pentecostal church. 02 scorpio My Birth Chart Scorpio 21 44 addition, there would be two Greens, so parties of the left would have 78 seats. two for Jacquie Lambies party and Xenophon. Penny Wong wants to be prime ministers and she will do anything to get it. The only thing that concerns me is that the new PM has been sworn in on Mercury Retrograde. The biggest problem will be money and capital to live and work with, as banks and financial institutions will be non-operational. minerva My Birth ChartMinerva Support does not reply to questions about comments as we assume by posting you have read and understand this comment policy. Divine guidance seems to be always about reflection, and we have all been through a lot. He will be replaced by Tammy Tyrrell of the Jacquie Lambie Network. Do you see that as that significant? Meaning: The Fool represents new beginnings, having faith in the future, being inexperienced, not knowing what to expect, having beginners luck, improvisation and believing in the universe. Our new PM came from an impoverished background and is stepping forward into his new role with unprecedented challenges. As China bans the trading of crypto currency, and the US and UK clamps down on crypto trading during 2024/26, astrologically the warning is to cash in your crypto shares well before war, otherwise investors will lose every cent. Interesting to see this begin to play out in yesterdays Australian Federal Elections. We are going into this election on the back of a rare Jupiter and Saturn transit in Aquarius (the sign of diversity, community and equality in the group). Well likely see the end of two-party for about two decades, starting March 2023. Australian immigration doors will also open for professional migration associated with the medical and welfare industry. 11 gemini My Birth Chart Gemini 07 40 R If your issue is with COVID-19 then you need to know that in astrology, the problem is not the virus; the problem is travel. The Australian Federal Government budget will be released on May 9 as the transiting Moon enters the economic trade and business sign of Capricorn. Uranus, the planet ruling Aquarius, is also associated with independence/independents. fortuna My Birth ChartFortuna In a moment Ill talk about a very peculiar Tarot card reading that turned up when I published these predictions and why I believe that the Treasurer Josh Frydenberg may lose his seat because of his behaviour over charities. This is set for 6.00pm in Canberra, the capital, at the close of polls on 21st May 2022. Youve not seen that in your lifetime. We sure could use a shake up and bring Australia back together as a proud nation by supporting local produce and products more soundly. We have to be honest about these classic astrological outcomes on this cycle. pluto My Birth ChartPluto So he understands the need for (say) a bullet train on the East Coast, or tax subsidies for non-petrol vehicles. 1996-2023 Jessica Adams Proprietary Limited. You are solely responsible for what you post. Australia's defense minister flagged potential economic intimidation and pressure on the "global rules-based order" as the nation pursues sweeping changes to its military strategy amid China . Milton The JWS Research True Issues report found that cost of living pressures and hospitals, health and ageing are the salient issues for Australian voters heading into the 2022 election. Minns will be Premier in a minority government. I just spent the weekend down amongst giant red tingle (eucalypts) endemic to the area.. Hi Jessica Well its all over bar the shouting, as they say, but yes in fact, Taurus Morrison did have Mercury Retrograde in Taurus throughout this election. Judging by the lack of action on that on the streets to date, its not Barnaby Joyceand its not Scott Morrison. But alas that is not possible. Tasmania. So interesting! I like your numerology angle on the Australian election day. I took a look in my psychic tarot read. I have never in my life seen anything as outrageous as this government and all their minions over the last two years. It is very likely that Morrison would go overseas with the Pentecostal church by May 2022 or October-December 2022, if he is ever going to make that choice. Politics and elections Emeritus Professor John Warhurst ANU School of Politics and International Relations T: 0439 498 283 E: [email protected] Expertise: General politics and elections including ACT Associate Professor Vanessa Teague ANU Research School of Computer Science T: +61 2 6125 7979 E: [email protected] Expertise: Election security, electronic voting, election auditing . Crikey is an independent Australian source for news, investigations, analysis and opinion focusing on politics, media, economics, health, international affairs, the climate, business, society and culture. She will make a huge stand but not as a politician. We are seeing waves of Gemini transits in 2022, all opposite Sagittarius, which rules foreigners and foreign countries. Hi Jessica, My predictions for five once blue ribbon Liberal seats. Labor-lite v crony capitalism what a choice. Many of you are natural or professional psychics, I know. How Ill be voting this federal election, How Abbott, Morrison and Hawke bungled Warringah. In both these outcomes, though, we only saw progress because of radical changes by Prime Ministers and Presidents. With redistributions of electoral boundaries now complete for Victoria and Western Australia, it is time to publish an updated electoral pendulum for the 2022 election. It mutated into a new variant called Delta, which came from India. Psychic medium Athina Bailey has revealed her global predictions for 2022 She feels Australia will lock down over Covid again, starting from June Intuitive astrologer, Rose Smith, has also . the Liberal Partys ability to persuade intending voters for teal Is there anything in the charts of Scott Morrison or Anthony Albanese which suggests that one of them will be more adversely (or favourably) affected than the other from Mercury retrograde? I share your relief. That doesnt stop me in hoping for the best for all of us. It will be interesting to see what happens in May, June 2023. ps Jessica.loved the cards falling on the floorand what showed. 2023 04 weather-forecast-easter-long-weekend-australia-2023. studied it closely but conclude that the Labor vote has not changed during the Breeze driftin' on by A significant number of lower house seats have already been predicted by me (with my reasoning) in my articles of April 28 How Abbott, Morrison and Hawke bungled Warringah and of May 4 My predictions for five once blue ribbon Liberal seats. What does it show? desc My Birth ChartDESC I think its likely that the Liberal and National Party will push a woman forward as the election date comes closer; polling is showing them that women voters are leaning towards the teal women Independents. 11 gemini My Birth Chart Gemini 01 13 R I would LOVE to see a debate between Penny Wong and Scott Morrison. Hi Jessica. It also shows a revolution against the economy. The zodiac signs of Libra (September 24 - October 23) and Scorpio (October 24 - November 22) enter a six-year cycle of transformation; expect career, finances, and real estate matters to change. Richard Marles is the deputy Labor leader, not shadow treasurer Jim Chalmers. CHINA Second, there are double dissolution elections. uranus My Birth ChartUranus Mercury Retrograde can result in legal battles after the votes are in. The current Prime Minister of Australia, Scott Morrison, has chosen an unhelpful date for the 2022 election. campaign. Read prediction here. The election was called on 20th August, for a vote on 21st September 1940, so it was announced very close to the end of the loop. They vote with their friends or their tribe. As the older voter usually has a favourite party it is likely that one of the major parties will win (perhaps narrowly if you mention a hung parliament). With no major power, telecommunications, social media, GPS, TV, radio, banking, and financial transactions the world can expect havoc. It's a new day I wish it wasnt so, but COVID-19 will mutate again. Again, if it does happen, we dont know why. April 2023 Astrological Forecast OVERVIEW AUSTRALIA Hi Jessica, is renowned for his uncanny and accurate forecasts on world Materially, May will be an important month for most people due to the planetary transfers commencing new zodiac cycles. senators serve for terms of three years tied to the House of Representatives. Sagittarius rules foreigners and foreign countries; Gemini rules domestic flights and cruises; Virgo rules public health. I am heartened to see the focus on the environment (Aquarius influence Im sure) and the subsequent greater support for the Greens Australians clearly want to address the climate emergency. You know how I feel May 21st is chaotic. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Fascinating comments Jessica. A revolution in the economy. aesculapia My Birth ChartAesculapia I agree with you that Albanese appears to speak from his heart, not his head. Thank you for the warning about COVID. Australian Federal Election 2022 Predictions As per the poll result published by the Newspoll- YouGov on 30 th January 2022, the Liberal/ National party tends to gain 34% of the total votes, while ALP is expected to lead the polls with 41% votes and Green Party with 11% votes. Near the end of April beginning of May. Chalmers will endeavour to lean the budget toward eliminating major debt and regaining a surplus by 2025/26. One possible interpretation of the card is that it has fallen sideways and down. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Its a literal repeat. EUR. Albanese on the other hand isnt as polished and well spoken, even a little clumsy and overwhelmed at press conferences, but I feel this is because he is speaking from his heart and not his head at times. Be aware of the large number of first-time voters, too. The astrology says, hold your horses. Senator Zed Seselja It is only when the airlines, airports and cruise ship companies are forced to admit they are responsible for mass death and long-term illness, that we will see progress. Thank you. Scomo is in a 5 day. Weve seen that in American elections, like Bush/Gore. Mr Morrison's ruling coalition holds 76 seats in the House of Representatives - the minimum needed to retain . vesta My Birth ChartVesta people would likely to be very . I do think that The Fool is a symbol of travel. 17 virgo My Birth Chart Virgo 29 09 Omicron flew from South Africa. See more resources on Google. Travel is the problem, according to astrology. Or am I just being biased/naive? The Liberal party model of two party battles, and winner takes all and controls all was never going to survive that. Aditya Joshi via Unsplash. But also more and more working class voters who feel neglected by Labor are starting to pledge support to the UAP. On the Opposition side, there are 69 Labor seats. Mercury rules all messages, so advertising and form-filling. "Birds flying high This new future begins in March 2023 and Aquarius has always been about minorities. Murdoch goal in life is FAME+FORTUNE for himself. (2022+2+3) and (2022+13+5) respectively? However, education and training programs will be available through government incentives for those who wish to follow a medical or welfare occupation. With Mars (aggravation) moving from the zodiac sign of Cancer (home) to Leo (hostility), May will continue to witness, around the globe, random shootings, major crime, bank robberies, house break-ins, nightclub disruptions and brawls, gymnasium accidents, confrontations at parks, recreational areas and resorts, political demonstrations, union disruption, anti-establishment activities, increased illegal pursuits and cyber-crime, scams, counterfeiting, stock market crimes and fraudulent financial dealings.

Loyola High School Lacrosse Roster, Biochemical Tests For Food Macromolecules, Articles A