axs premium tickets worth it

~VP, Contact Center. Official Tickets and Your Source for Live Entertainment | AXS.com Opry House You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter. Thank you LADEJA! We were thinking about going to The Avett Brothers concert in July and we missed out on their VIP tickets, so we were checking into the GA tickets and weren't sure if it was worth the trip if we were going to get stuck too far away. While we cant be certain, we have a working theory which can probably be extended to ALL presales, possibly including fanclub presales and that is as follows: If people are desperate for tickets they are more likely to buy the first tickets that are available, even if those tickets are farther away from the stage. They did a quick job and responded in a timely manner. Keep trying, floor tickets have been known to pop-up minutes into a sale, Use the mobile app and web browser simultaneously. Web Accessibility. 45,370 Active members, 79 New signups last 7 days. Tammi was patient with this newbie. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. I guess this is what you get to do when you're a monopoly. Overall very bad experience and I will be uninstalling it until the next time I'm forced to use it for a show. Newly released is the mobile app for AXS. At past Avett shows - the first 25 rows are GA with a mix of rows in there set aside for VIP. Dominique on the other hand that I attempted asking the exact same info of was completely useless, didn't offer anything for info/explanations and had me wishing I'd had used Ticketmaster instead. Join a small group of fans for an Opry evening you wont forget. Thanks, and welcome! Now, tell me why this is happening. or that this is a new device (it isnt) and I need to confirm my acct via an email theyll send me. Features Circle Room passes. American Express Password:8002973333, Bryan Adams sfsi_widget_set(); 5 stars!But the AXS App gets 1 little star only. she is an exemplary employee and should be considered a valued asset of the company, HiMark,Thanks for the review! It never comes. Helped me with what I needed help with! Get up close with one of the nights country artists as they step in the Circle Room to say hello and welcome you to the Opry. ~VP, Contact Center. Hi Kianna,Thank you so much! Find out how we combat fake reviews. If you have seats from AXS but cant make it, quickly list the tickets for sale from your account and reach tons of potential buyers. ~VP, Contact Center. :). These in-demand tickets to concerts and other events are made available by artists and event organizers through AXS. There are several reason for why this could have occurred, including submitting invalid data, clicking too quickly or using too many devices at the same time. Martha was very helpful, but was totally an unnecessary step/hurdle to change my email address. Here you will find tips and tricks to get the best seats for events on sale through AXS. Enjoy exclusive access to the Circle Room premium lounge one hour before the show through the end of intermission. Already saw 2 VIP tickets on there being sold for double the face value ($599), and I'm sure some poor soul dying to see Joji is going to fall for it and buy them. Plans can . How do I get a pre-sale password? Once it turns gray, make it bigger and then buy your tickets! 5 big gold stars to Stefan! Even worse, she needed me to set up an entirely new account to change my email address and then needed to "merge" the accounts. Choosing seats at the venue was a frustrating experience because the app kept freezing up when browsing for tickets. Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! I had no trouble signing in and viewing my tickets at that time. We were able to obtain the four-day passes we wanted, and have been trying to figure out how to unload the other tickets. This app may share these data types with third parties. IP: 185.6.9.159 And why did I pay such exorbitant surcharge fees for THIS experience? Makayla is the best employee at the company. AXS Help Centre Buying Tickets Buying Tickets Buying Basics, Resale, Accessible Seats, AXS Premium and more. Klicka hr fr att kontakta oss. HiJacqueline,Thanks for reaching out to us and providing feedback. We had to work with the box office manager for an hour, and could only access tickets after I contacted my bank and got the payment information. We have been wanting to go to a concert at Red Rocks but there doesn't seem to be a lot of information online about the difference between reserved tickets and general admission. It would seem you are only able to sell AXS Premium tickets on their dedicated platform, and for some reason I can't list them for a lower price than I paid, it will only allow me to list them for the full amount. Or any way to cross-post to another selling sight to garner interest for them? The transactions of the of computer controlled part of the app seem to work well but dont dare use customer service for help, I just asked the First Lady, I have never done this before can you just tell me if I did this rite please, and have my tickets. Dont see anything you are looking for? Every package is different, and each artist will offer their own unique experience. Saw a gorgeous double rainbow at Tedeschi Truck show last year. On top of that, he accidentally purchased them on my AXS account, leaving me with 6 tickets for Halloween night, since i'm over the limit, it has me concerned about my tickets being canceled, although AXS agents have told me this won't happen. Basically I had a situation where, during the initial Halloween on-sale, a friend of mine thought they were purchasing two four-day passes, and by mistake accidentally purchased two AXS Premium tickets for Halloween night only, to the tune of $500ish each. They are not some kind of premium deal or anything offered by the artist, it's just AXS giving scalpers a storefront to fuck you over. Subscribe for updates, events, offers and more. Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! it wouldn't hurt it more individuals at the company exuded the same customer service as she does. The rows are big and a lot of people will eventually cram down in this area. EASILY SELL YOUR TICKETS Plans can change. EASILY SELL YOUR TICKETSPlans can change. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Depends on the show. Then Friday night we get an email that we were hording tickets - 4 - and they took them all away. Unfortunately, when he merged my two emails he linked the event tickets from last year to this year. Official tickets and your source for live entertainment. We didn't violate any rules. We are working hard to provide the best customer experience so your feedback does not go unnoticed. We built tmpresale.com so you can quickly find the presales and passwords for the hottest concerts, sporting events, theatrical productions, family shows, circuses, wwe events and more happening in the United States and Canada. I only downloaded this application because it was required to buy tickets for a performance in Nashville. Here's everything you need to know about VIP packages, how to buy one, and why they're worth the splurge. Do not fall for it. Here's how it works: Click the Sell button next to the event in your AXS Account. Listen live to the station that made us famous: WSM, broadcasting since 1925! This from the Red Rocks website - "The seat rows are numbered bottom to top 1 through 70. After trying to get my tickets for the last two weeks, she took the time to figure out the issue and actually get my tickets to me. I didnt get a solution to my problem. Besk vr hjlpsida fr mer hjlp och support. they could definitely learn a thing or two from her. Was your show divided between lower GA, higher GA and reserved in middle? LaDeja is a great addition to our team. I had a handicapped family member who was seriously compromised during the wait time as well, due to heat and having to climb a total of 43 rows of steps to finally get to the correct seats instead of 22, which was almost to much for her to handle. I need answers on how to access my VIP shuttle passes for Weekend 2 of the New Orleans Jazzfest. We are dedicated to making the needed changes so in the future you have the best experience. After opening and closing it several times I gave up and went to the website, an equally frustrating experience. 30 minutes before the onsale, you will have the option to join the Waiting Room: If you have a password, enter it and press Proceed. Thank you! It should serve to make the concert going experience straight forward and generally pleasant, but instead acts as the biggest obstacle to any event going experience. There is also no search option to look for seats. If I have XCover ticket insurance and miss an event, can I get a refund? She also checked in after short silenced periods to let me know she was still on the call and was actively working on my issue. | We no longer trust this company and are appalled by the treatment. Hozier is her favorite and she was going to get to see them in her home state and not spend a FORTUNE and now this. We offer free presale passwords, tour and album announcements, tips and tricks on buying tickets, and much more. Rows 1 & 70 are always reserved for handicap seating at Red Rocks.". AXS Premium tickets give all fans safe and easy access to incredible tickets at market driven prices for many of the most popular events. ~VP, Contact Center. Make a request here. If your tickets are eligible for resale, AXS Official Resale may be utilized to sell your tickets. As strange as it may seem American Express is often the worst option during a presale. Complaints1) country auto-fill City choices are UK and Sweden only !? All staff were instructed to say no refunds by default. For the concert we looked at, there were GA tickets at all different price points but we were under the impression that GA was just first come first serve for seats. Let us know what you were doing when this page came up, plus your IP and request ID Sign up to receive our communications, please fill in the following fields and hit submit. Hi jnphillips,Thank you so much! The Opry Entertainment Group has partnered with global ticketing company AXS to become the country music company's exclusive ticketing partner moving forward. 30 minutes before the tickets go onsale, they will give you the opportunity to join the waiting room. Live Nation Mobile App Password: COVERT Sierra H was extremely helpful, patient and professional. Which presales have the best seating? USE TICKETS WITH THE APPNo paper required. They are not some kind of premium deal or anything offered by the artist, it's just AXS giving scalpers a storefront to fuck you over. Scalpers are enabled by the industries who hold a monopoly on event, so much so that they don't even hide it like in the past. Want to make your Opry night extra special? I tried logging in on the app again, get the same message about needing to verify, but obviously that DID NOT WORK, so I request a new email with a new verification be sent. Barenaked Ladies Hi M,Thank you so much! Find out when your faves are coming to town, check out whats happening soon, and browse events by your interests from basketball and rock to comedy and theater. Don't be fooled - AXS Premium Seats is for scalpers/resale. Tap for tickets to see the artists and teams you love. Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! We did finally access tickets, no thanks to AXS, but because the manager knew how to work around the system. ~VP, Contact Center. I don't have any experience w the premium tickets on AXS myself. I just hope I can get into the show tonight with my proof of purchase and the order number, which thankfully the WEBSITE does provide when I log in. Just pull up your tickets in the AXS app, get them scanned at the gate, and head into your event. This next step is the most important, copy the URL for the waiting room and open numerous other pages or, even better, in Internet Explorer once the waiting room opens, make the window small and then simply click CTRL+N to open new windows with the waiting room. Laura M is a great addition to our team. Nothing will change until we stop rolling over and paying double the face value to scalpers for tickets. It's nice to have a seat - you won't be crammed as much - a few people will drop down in with their friends and hang in the space. Your seat number is located on the tag on the front of your seat. Besk vr hjlpsida fr mer hjlp och support. i legit just spent $170 on upper deck tickets because that's the only price it showed from the Golf link, then later the same seats are on sale for like 60 bucks. ~VP, Contact Center, I was having a hard time login into the app but LaDeja helped me. Klicka hr fr att kontakta oss. This from the Red Rocks website - "The seat rows are numbered bottom to top 1 through 70. This update includes performance improvements and bug fixes. If I end up just eating the cost, it will be a drag, but not the end of the world, so just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions here. Lower has better view of performers, higher has better views of the setting and looks out toward plains which can be remarkable. It took a few tries to actually complete checkout. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. found at the bottom of this page. The idea of a presale is to get your tickets before the general public, not necessarily to get better seats, but to avoid being completely frozen out by tickets selling out completely. Stay Up-To-Date with The Opry. With the AXS app, you can find great events near you, buy 100% official tickets, sell your seats if you cant go, and more. Already saw 2 VIP tickets on there being sold for double the face value ($599), and I'm sure some poor soul dying to see Joji is going to fall for it and buy them. Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! No point in calling for help. On the Review page, click the List Tickets button to finish. So if you prefer a smoke free environment you may want to sit lower. With AXS Premium, fans can choose the perfect ticket based on their individual preferences. Laura M was able to solve my problem the day of the event and make sure my tickets were delivered on time! I had a situation that needed some creative repair and she definitely handled it well. Avett Brothers shows at Red Rocks are really special shows - those guys adore the place and it shows in their playing. Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place. Hi Jan,Thank you so much! It got down to 16th then it froze. For more information, see the developers privacy policy. Guys what are "AXS Premium" tickets? HiDan,Thanks for reaching out to us and providing feedback. Special hors doeuvres. I was chewing my nails. If you have seats from AXS but can't make it, quickly list the tickets for sale from your account and reach tons of potential buyers. ~VP, Contact Center, Shar'Da B. ensured that my issue was resolved and it was truly appreciated. When I tried the second time to just confirm I had not sent the tickets off somewhere, this lady says your not the person listed I said there are two of us one who has money and no email one who has a email my brother same last name of corse and we made sure that everything matched exactly just as stub hub told us to so she proceeded to hang up on me, and remember I was the most polite you can possibly be having been a customer service manager for Chrysler corporation for 33 years this is company so set in its ways of telling people to go eat there hat so much they cant even be nice for one second to help a customer you know do there job correctly. Tickets can be purchased at the bar ticket window. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. A total waste of my time.Soon after I posted this, AXS responded with a canned reply that they have used word-for-word to reply to other negative reviews. Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! Please note that a ticket for the show on the same date is required. Lendia helped me right away, and I received the content immediately! After a few tries you will have to rejoin the waiting room, another good reason to use multiple windows. It works essentially the same as the web browser. The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. This is puzzling to some people: Why would the promoter assign American Express not so great blocks of seating? We sometimes have discounts and promo codes too (not often, it does happen from time to time). Tammy is a great addition to our team. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Buying tickets to a show can be exciting enough. Hi customer,Thank you so much! Thanks! Drinks from the Circle Room private bar included, featuring premium liquors. Do not buy scalped tickets. Ticket Insurance What is ticket insurance? Frequent disconnects, logouts, failed connections, and several features they say exist but don't. AXS.com Mobile App Newly released is the mobile app for AXS. after having agents give me the runaround on several occasions she was able to fix the issue in a matter of minutes. This might be on the server side but regardless, something to fix. Don't buy expensive tickets from brokers if you can avoid it- instead buy your tickets directy from the box office and get a fair deal. Kaci C, AXS USA was very friendly and helpful. My daughter was so insanely excited for this concert and getting tickets for the first time ever trying to purchase them, so clearly their restrictions help and I respect that. AXS USA Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of www.axs.com Events & Entertainment Events & Venues Event Ticket Seller AXS USA AXS USA Reviews 6,538 Excellent 4.3 VERIFIED COMPANY www.axs.com Visit this website Write a review 4.3 total 65% 5% 2% 2% 1-star 26% Filter Sort: Most relevant Dan Abramsky 3 reviews CA Updated 18 hours ago It seems AXS does not understand that security needs to be balanced with customer convenience. Compare that with the tens of thousands who might be trying to buy tickets during a venue newsletter presale, or if Ellen shares a Justin Bieber presale password on her show everyone ends up with that password and tens of thousands of people are all fighting to get presale tickets. We are dedicated to making the needed changes so in the future you have the best experience. Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! Lets begin with the presale thats most likely to give you really good access to tickets: The Fanclub Presale where each fanclub member gets their own unique code (codes that cant be shared on sites like this). Red Rocks is a phenomenal venue to see a concert no matter where you sit. Really?!!!. ~VP, Contact Center. Lendia F is a great addition to our team. Up higher is a crap shoot, the sound is good but sometimes it is occupied by people more interested in talking and texting than the show. The following data may be collected and linked to your identity: The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity: Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Your seat number is located on the tag on the front of your seat. she told me I could not be on Wi-Fi when using the app so she hung up on me. tickets PRE SALE SOON Apr 25, 2023 - 10:00 AM Learn More > Presented by Grand Brulot Joe Bonamassa The Guitar Event of the Year Texas Trust CU Theatre 1001 Performance Place Grand Prairie, TX 75050 (972) 854-5050 Sat Nov 4, 2023 - 8:00 PM Ages: All Ages Doors Open: 7:00 PM Onsale: Fri Apr 28, 2023 - 10:00 AM Bio: Joe Bonamassa ~VP, Contact Center. Makayla is a great addition to our team. As noted sound in the 10-20 rows is about as perfect as you will ever hear. Sign in before you go through the purchasing process, write down or screenshot your confirmation code, double check that you have the right email, and be sure that you have on record proof that you purchased the ticket. Take home a memento of your amazing night. So after waiting in line I had to go to another line for printed tickets. Any way to list them for less than the price you paid? Typically the next 30-35 rows are Reserved - so up to around row 60. The view from "up in the nosebleeds". Front row or on the aisle? Thanks for the review and enjoy your event! This would have been a five star rating if AXS would have given me mobile or printable tickets to replace the ones I didn't receive in the mail. Search for tickets in multiple windows when using the browser, unlike Ticketmaster, at least for now, you can search for tickets in multiple windows.

Jacqui Heinrich Political Party, Batson Children's Hospital Gift Shop, Articles A