bakugou x reader gentle

Im actually feeling good about it, but only time will tell. Red ruby, just as his eyes; your mind drifted to all the compliments you threw at him about those eyes that flustered him beyond reason. Want to hold him, Katsu? her voice, quieter than usual, broke his thoughts. I dont think I could handle it. Bakugou leans his head into your touch but doesnt say another word. Bakugou Katsuki - Dom reader; Todoroki Shouto - Pegging; Todoroki Shouto - Deep throating; Todoroki Shouto + Bakugou Katsuki - MMF Threesome; Bakugou Katsuki - Breeding + pregnancy sex; Bakugou Katsuki - Pain kink; Info/Rules: Only will be doing 21 for now, as I am a bit busy with school and work; Reader will be female; All characters are aged . Then you know how stupid of an idea this is. Sighing, you slowly approach him and bite your bottom lip, softening your eyes. Youll get headcanons about the character[s] you get matched with! The actual tragedy was seeing her face every day. : i love this boy so much and this idea just came to me so enjoy <3. If people were to talk about him, they should be talking about all the crap hes been doing and all the lives he saved, not because of a fake bimbo decided to cross his path. One thing he did not want, even if he could tell it was a foul theater, was to hurt somebody. tags: established relationship, mornings, fluff, loss of limbs, prosthetic leg, authors note! You scoffed at your own stupidity, turning the corner just to step on a leg that was sprawled on the floor. Eyes on you two, shocked, silence, his adorable red ears being the only thing you could see as he was completely in front of you, still dragging you towards his friends. summary: bakugou convinces denki to fuck his girlfriend while hes tied up, but what happens when denki pushes him too far? An like you told the weirdo, No time to be shocked at the implied; his last word enraged you, making your body shake with rage. Sighing, you slowly approach him and bite your bottom lip, softening your eyes. The end of the school year was approaching, and camping was one of the school's yearly traditions. Prompt: 6. i live by these headcannons <3blog link : @httptouya. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). turning, hiccup kisses your lips, smiling softly. I took Bakugou-san by surprise. She excused his behavior to Ashido, which then suggested they should eat lunch together sometimes to make up for the trouble after apologizing in his behalf. had it | k.bakugou. Fuck off. He snapped, yet his stance was casual as he refused to move out of her way since she was the one that had the audacity to run into him. summary: your pro hero husband is a show off, always has and always will be but when his big ego gets in the way of you doing your job, you give him little piece of your mind.. warning(s): please read ! Summary: You just wanted to paint your nails in his room, but Bakugou always had to throw a hissy fit. you broke away, lightheaded with happiness. He find's comfort in you; as you do in him. so whenever he feels uncomfortable with how someone's talking to you, he gets really quiet. Your hand was in his hand and he was dragging you, Your hand his big, warm, a little bit sweaty hand, How could you ruin such a beautiful moment? Just because I gave you a pat on the back in there doesnt mean you can disrespect people just because you think youre the shit. With a need to hurl the food he just ate, he made a step to leave the scene but small hands with claw-like fingernails gripped his arm and he looked at her in utter disgust. and Ive seen the news. A/N: I desire sleep. you ok love?" bakugo sounded tired and his voice was raspy but some how gentle . NO, I FUCKING DIDNT! Although as she wiggled her fingers in front of the childs face, trying and failing to get a reaction, bouncing him in her arms, Katsuki felt a type of warmth in his chest that only this dumbass could get out of him. Training, which ended up proving them that their quirks mixed together worked wonders. Everyone has a soulmate. At the same table where Ashido Mina, Denki Kaminari, Kirishima Eijirou and Hanta Sero sat at. Katsuki Bakugou X Reader: Pool Party (LEMON) (+18) BelladonnaBear Summary: Momo is throwing a Pool Party at her parents house and everyone in Class 1-A is invited. Summary: Confessing to you has turned into quite the hassle for Bakugou, as you seem to be totally oblivious to every single one of his ideas. you gave a slight giggle as you threw the covers, proudly standing up, opening the curtains as the first rays of sunlight came to greet you. Keep that thing away from me. Smooth one, bro. Youre not. Now, you find yourself in a foreign place where Quirks and heroes are the norm. bakugo x reader " cuddles in the dark" full_body_monkey_emoji . He was still seizing you up. only for one second, that face is only for your eyes, ok? It was a curse by itself to look down at your own arms and remember that face, so the guardian angel in you decided to take control and be the better person. Listen here, fucker now that was a nice surprised face he was pulling. this has resulted in a few punishments because he lashed out at friends because you were talking with them for too fucking long according to katsuki, his favorite sex position would have to be doggy style LOVES it when you reach back n pull his hair while you pound his slutty little hole. Now, on their first date in some time, he thought theyd spend some cherished time together, but as they left the movie theater after watching a really, really bad horror movie, a mother basically stomped into them, begging [Y/N] to keep an eye on her child as she had to do something and promising to be back in 5 minutes. ; you're just venting gossiping about it with Mei, not knowing Bakugou Katsuki is right around the corner, listening; Warnings: None. Youre standing on the field, thighs and midriff bare for all the viewers to see like fresh meat on a platter. gentle sobs of ecstasy. Indeed, disappointment. And second of all. mhm. his mood is brought up immediately when you return the affection and quell his worries. Not even close. SUMMARY: as the years went by, bakugo realized that he was the last to get married. What an idiot. Meanwhile Whoever-she-was held a pink envelope in front of him, a perfume too sweet coming from it making him want to literally gag in the spot. What the fuck was that? you whisper to your reflection. I think her parents fucking up her name was the start of many accidents leading into the Midori we all know and hate. Breakfast? she proposed a while later, finally opening her eyes and craning her neck to look at him. Summary: Your former bully, Midori, has confessed her undying love for one of the most famous guys at U.A. he nods and you remain quiet as he processes the information. Honestly, Ive been in a mood lately where 24/7 Im like , so you just gotta take this and run, especially considering how late it is. Hmm? Her attention faded away slightly, but it wasnt a problem. Hah?! Summary: Bakugou is pissed after hes assigned to be a bodyguard along with the rest of the class for one of the richest families in Japan. "I thought that someone had finally accepted me, finally acknowledged that I was worthy of being loved. Through a chuckle, the jewel reached your lips as you landed a kiss on it. But according to the destructive blond who had blasted his way into your hospital room, your brain might be a little more damaged than you first thought. A subreddit for the fans of the ASMR YouTuber, Yagami Yato and her work. You were conflicted; you wanted to be agitated at the fact that he wouldnt let you break up with him, even though you didnt really want to end things with him, but you were also touched at the way he wasnt willing to let you go. You have rice all over your face. A/N: Just some more writers block killin, dont mind me. Stunning, graceful, baby-faced Midori. Its insane. And disappointment. He almost chuckled. bakugous daddy kink is def cringe in this. He just rolled his vermilion eyes again. shouto doesn't really get jealous. Nope. He zapped his hand away so fast, like hes been bitten by a wild animal. Smile crept up on your lips, feeling absolutely delighted at his obvious stiffness at the skin contact and the clear interest in his eyes, specially when the scratches started disappearing into nothing, leaving smooth silk skin under. Did you wait all lunchbreak yesterday to talk to me? You collided into him as you finished the sentence, his way taller form stiffened so much you felt you single-handedly broke Bakugou Katsuki for good. Hey Wha Where the fuck do you think youre going? bakugo smirked and grabbed her by her hips and pulled her closer. You [icy voice]: Then hes push me off the cliff into my death just so I wont come back to listen to more of your stupid shit. Bakugou! [] Match-up: Describe yourself and get a BNHA character as your Valentine. Insane. Yall, I swear Im boutta cry with this). Except he didnt notice you rushing away a little bit in front of him, holding a bag of food, all amused. Read Chapter 88 - Be Gentle from the story The Tinker by PollyPenName with 18,319 reads. What an asshole! Outrage. Studying, to which [Y/N] helped him with his worst subject and vice-versa [even if he verbally denied having a worst subject, instead opting to act as if he was doing her a favor]. He dragged you away, maybe to have the privacy to murder you in peace, but your common sense kicked in and you came back from the land of the mortified. writer's block is really kicking me rn so these are kinda short, cursing in bkgs. Please consider turning it on! And now you knew for a fact you were stuck with him. summary: you braid your boyfriends hair. If you want to eat something, just tell me and Ill make it for you. hiccup sniffles a little, blinking lazily. With zero time to reconsider, every belonging of hers was picked up with trembling hands and she ran away to her group of cockroaches. Summary: After Bakugou saw you flirt with Kirishima, he wasnt very happy with you. His friends sat there, wide-eyed, but made no attempt to interrupt. Why are you sitting on the floor? You said, tilting your head with a frown, already knowing you will not apologize. Also, I know you understand. On a completely unrelated note, did you know there was a tree outside his window? The memories of what had happened came rushing back, leaving you gasping and clutching your chest with your free hand. It took snapping back at Midori when she started her normal bullying routine on Mei, which ignored it without a care. if he sees that someone is bothering you, though, he's staring them down and inserting himself into the interaction. Sighing, she rolled over and snuggled into the warm chest of her lover, feeling his heart beating against her cheek and his scent filling her senses. all you had to do was ask and i'd be all over you and you know that bakugo kissed her head and buried his head in her chest his arm over her and her legs in between his . bakugou x f!reader x denki. then, much to your bewilderment, he leans forward and grabs ahold of your side with his fingertips. He couldnt. go ahead, elskan. Enjoy~ . No matter; revenge can take many forms. Look at what youre doing!. morning, darling you replied, slowly rubbing your eyes. Anyways, heres another Bakugou oneshot, because its just so easy to get ideas for him. It was soft and it felt like silk in his hands. BAKUGOU KATSUKI! Could be heard from the stratosphere. They almost always left faster than all their classmates, leaving them in the dust. Unimpressed by what was going on, even if you truly couldnt point out what really was going on, you made an attempt to move past him towards the vending machines not far behind, but he caught your arm in a firm grip. Now get out of my fucking way. With a final push to his shoulder, your mind was focused on going to the infirmary, steam almost coming out of your nostrils. who's your daddy - bakugou katsuki x reader x kaminari denki, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Like about that bitch from before and shit even if he still was loud, he placed his hands in his pockets and looked more interested in the way the tiles on the wall were placed instead of your person. Ok. . he pinches gently and you jerk, narrowing your eyes at your boyfriend smiling harmlessly. Dont I already do that? he answered sharply, not liking the teasing that much. if the person is making you obviously uncomfortable, however, he gets scary. Thats it, thats the story. Why would you need them when he would cook for you any other night? BNHA | Reader Bakugou Katsuki | Anime/Manga Bakugou Katsuki Bakugo Bakugo Katsuki Katsuki Bakugo Xreader Fantasy Au. The hell? he raised his gaze on you again, studying your expression, irritated that you were so casual about that last question. If they wanted to get played like fools it was their problem, not his. you melted into him as he adjusted himself to softly grab your face. Why would you ask for them knowing he enjoys cooking for you? Nice to officially meet, I fucking said. he appeared, sitting in front of you. "morning, darling" you replied, slowly rubbing your eyes. You. The common room is empty aside from you, waiting anxiously in a chair for your boyfriend. Sometimes even sleeping, causing the girl to switch her sleep schedule just for him and ultimately getting nicknamed the Grandparents of UA. I fucking said he pulled his arm so hard she fell on her knees by his side. You could have sworn you saw his eyes flash with anger, but you couldn't see clearly through the thin film impairing your vision. Its not like you minded that but shit, he was scary! he doesn't ever manage to get far, though, before your fingers are tangled back together and you press yourself into his side. No? Oh, my God, shes really doing it~! Giggles. Shes talking shit about him constantly, but then says hes hot and that his personality doesnt matter anyway. The corner of his mouth twitches before you press a kiss against his lips and tuck your face into his chest. Bakugou asks with pursed lips. Maybe we can invite everyone over for an after party." . Youve never met anyone like him, this was peculiar, NOW ITS WHEN YOU FUCKING TELL ME YOUR SHITTY NAME, YOU FUCKING DUMBASS!. Summary: After getting into a scuffle with a villain, you get knocked unconscious and retain minor injuries. That, what had just happened down there, was indeed a failed prank. . You had texted him that you wanted to talk after school, and got a K in response. Ignore him! Work Search: No more pranks on Bakugou. A lonely individual decides to join this recently trending dating app to find her 'soul mate.'. alright. The type of person your parents promised youd someway cross paths with and gain such a strong friendship that nothing could tear it apart. HEY! You had it in you. It was obvious how much you were failing since you had trouble chewing and breathing at the same time before shoving another spoonful of rice in your mouth. of course your match would be katsuki bakugo. The sight of Yoshi, small two year old baby, cuddled up in her arms as if thats the safest place on earth, big turquoise eyes staring at her confused. Someone sane wouldve left at your tone but this guy walked towards you then showed you his arms, recently scratched. You choked on your own spit, bag of goodies about to drop on the floor once you saw her horrified face. at least he has his trustee secretary! what would i do without you? hiccup mumbles, exhaling slowly as he relaxes. he acts like he hates putting on lingerie; but in truth, he loves wearing that shit for you, after a session of having his brains being fucked out, he calms down pretty significantly hes most vulnerable in his subspace, so be nice and gentle with him :), gets very possessive of you katsuki wants all your time and focus on him, and on him only. It was common at this point, you getting in between her and her victims and taking the hit, yet somehow also being called a bitch by everyone. Squirming out of his arms, Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License. Just One Punch || BNHA 62 parts Ongoing F! The action clearly took him by surprise, making him glare more, if even possible. (Y/n), a sixteen years old girl living in a toxic family does her best to survive in the mess of today's world. With a full belly and a whole afternoon to study by Recovery Girls side, you marched towards the infirmary after you bid your farewell to Mei. What a weird word drabble. A smile was already settled on your face; your brain was storing that whole interaction deep within, ready to bring it back up whenever you needed a good laugh. he's worried you'll realize everything he lacks and leave, even if he knows you'd never. Your stomach dropped. Oh, hey, I know you! Being Roommates with Bakugou [bakugou x fem!reader] SFW. A smile grows on your face at this realization and you run your thumb over his cheek adoringly. y/n turned towards him and smiled Bakugous face doesnt change. Hes gonna be so rich and famous! A high pitched squeal left your mouth as you tried to copy her voice. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Like the people from the Hero Department even care about us, the commoners. With a roll of the eyes, you followed. Did you really mean it? he whispers. he smiled in response, his aura slowly brightening. And his mind started to wander to a time in the future with their child like this. Thats why I probably wont open my requests for HCs and anything else in another few weeks but Id like to do something cute beforehand. With that being said, there was the small chance that Mei hinted for you to get a therapist too, who knows. left kudos on this work! With many bows and thanks, the lady even offered to buy them a drink but they denied, parting ways in a friendly manner, Yoshi almost crying when his two new friends left his side, [Y/N] waving happily at him and with an elbow to the rib making Katsuki wave too. Ive been busy with filling a complaint about a professor that tried to make a cute, adorable, endearing even advance at me to raise my grades [lovely] and Im also going to undergo a pretty important operation soon. Hell no. This is so good~! you moaned, almost choking on the food he diligently prepared for both of you. Well, youre very busy, Katsu! Get the fuck out of my face. His growl made everyone around him turn to watch, you being one of them. Note: I just realized Midori means Green [ fucking duh ] but Im not gonna change the name or her description. his easy smile and soft affection is back the moment you're back home. Fuck. The baby doing a 180 in personality, exploding with giggles, his adorable and small hands reaching for the blonds shirt, eagerly pulling, getting a pout from [Y/N]. But hearing him say that made it all worth it. The exit was so close, so near, freedom never felt this great, the sunlight kissing your skin giving you a new hope to live. He comes here from time to time she grins, smacking the grenade looking gauntlet with her weird utensil. WARNINGS: implied fem reader, aged-up! bakugo watched her drift off to sleep and brushed her hair behind her ear. Extra [flirting with you]: Whats your perfect date idea? Uh Yeah, sure? [Y/N] basically asked, not knowing she was receiving an eye roll from her date. Both of you were pretty well known to be very good friends, and as much as you hated to admit it, you were both quite the social pariahs too. No need to think about that. He was loud, bold with a foul mouth, definitely needed a therapist for those unresolved anger issues But he was also bright as in whenever he went, people looked in his direction, like he shined; obviously strong, also from what youve heard smart, popular, lucky to be surrounded by kind people. summary: bakugou convinces denki to fuck his girlfriend while he's tied up, but what happens when denki pushes him too far? And Bakugou noticed. give us a moment. you reply, finishing your lovers braids. The Baku-beast is gonna come out of hibernation if you do this! Was it ever in hibernation? You did not expect that. I dont mind when its you. He chuckled and silence descended once more, broken only by the distant chirp of birds and the sound of the breeze rustling the curtains. Whoever crossed her path suffered her malice unless she had something to gain from them. [Y/N] looked good as a mother, he realized. bakugo katsuki katsukibakugou reader bakugou x reader bakugou x y/n bakugou fluff wife. Cant they fucking keep his pretty name outta their mouths? haddock, l/n! This time, poor explody boys just confused. Isnt that right, Bakugou? The apologetic and almost pleading voice of his blond friend, if he ever was going to call him that anymore, just made him bare his teeth. He can't bring himself to tell you his feelings until a threat imposes itself on your friendship. praise. Want a lollipop for being a good patient too? You mock and his face explodes in all shapes of red. Mei couldnt hang out, food was too far away, the delicious croissants Lunch Rush made ran out as far as you could see. and when i say hes a brat, like dude its maybe once in a blue moon that youll actually be able to get the mf to comply with your demands in bed, and even then hell be giving you attitude of some kind, can and will spew at you the entire time, saying stuff like how hes gonna be the one on top for the night. Then calls him a rabid dog!. ?" Momo tagged along The three of you were at a coffee shop in the middle of town, enjoying your weekend off. The beating in your chest is racing so fast it hurts, and you press a hand harshly against it, feeling the swift buh-bumps under your fingertips. Kirishima hurls a withering glare at you. You stumble back at his sudden advancement. There was no excuse to what came next, no way to run away past it and dissappear. Breakfast, he responded affirmatively. Or the blond haired guy that showed off a little bit too much and made dumb flirty comments with no bad intentions, the same blond that waved at you with enthusiasm when youd cross paths. she took a shaky breath and realized that she needed her angry blonde boyfriend more than she knew, but bakugo sadly was put on a patrol with sero at the time and wouldn't be home for another few minutes. As senior students and the top of their class, neither had time to spend with each other as much as they wanted, even if Bakugou acted so casual about it. BaHo_okie, JazzDreemurr, Ardnessela, jasmlove01, A_Am, Sky_Phantom2022, TheCocaLight, The_nerdy_author, Lucialin, Xx_Astrxism_xX, aidengrey13, massyh_11, Mikonuns, heavy_eyes, YesNoTime, Dabisfucktoy, Usuitakumiforever, Evrythig4life, BbyGrill, Sofs_G05, DR_jERK, LeviathanBlackheart, ICameForFluff, boxesoflunch, Saminthecornerreading, Gibberish_44, suckerformysoftships, BrunetteSlut, haikyu_babe, Oikawas_cockslut, kai_tomlin3596, RubicAstro, Hello_fellow_simps, Yuna_bunny, Destielwitness, Dll_Draws, poorunfortunatesoul, BabyGirlLove89, tiredandblue, Clotheshangers, mamacita_classof2013, mioju119, sirius_Lee, Black_Rose1370, Almasunidas, MissLizzy0318, khadc19, king_of_theives, Meisuun, SilverAngle18, and 15 more users Enjoy! Oh, c'mon, come closer. "y/n?" a deep voice lulled you from your sleep as you slowly opened your eyes. Mhm, but its okay, she hummed, her voice coming out on a sigh. i wouldnt expect anything less. he jokes along, eyes closing as you slowly tie small braids in his hair. Hey! Yeah, hes gonna remember this forever. After the disaster with the League of Villains in the first year, people started to respect him for who he was yet one single, minuscule shit like this and they were all at his jugular. C'mon, Suki another spoonful You never give me your recipes! eyeing him sharply, you couldnt help but hate his godly cooking skills and his resistance to give you at least one of his brilliant recipes. if they're persistent, he wraps a heavy arm around your waist and tugs your back against his chest or hovers over your shoulder and glares. Star-Crossed (Fantasy Au- Bakugou Katsuki x Reader) 199 pages Completed December 24, 2021 LadysDaze. Shush! You cover your lips with a finger and nod your head towards Bakugou stepping through the doorway. you dont panic, despite being shirtless, simply calling back. Youre saying youll cook for me all the time?. He was the one she was planning to ask out? She screamed at you, head inside a giant metal gauntlet and the reason you two started talking about said man in particular. The orange juice in her hands spilled all over her uniform and woke her up from whatever delusion she was in. The only issue is that he refuses to tell you his name. hiccup groans too, squeezing tighter, his stump brushing over your leg as he tries to shuffle closer. Ever so discreetly, you cough out a loud Wuss! while mockingly covering your mouth. Honest, good people about to get bitten by a snake. Overall you werent even remotely similar. The blond rolled his eyes as he chewed slowly, getting impatient with your so called pestering. Summary: You dont need a mate right now; youve got more important things, like revenge, on your mind. 1 2 3. view 151,361. subscribe 2,546. grade 8.06 RATE. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU FUCKING EXTRA? Not a single twitch in his body, or a widening of his eyes. A couple of weeks ago Ive seen someone do some BNHA match-ups and I found them adorable! Midori sitting at a table you did not expect. Also specify if you want a Hero or Villain. About that I saw this dishwasher today. But youre gonna be the best healer ever, arent you? She taunted. But not for long because he grabbed your hand and started dragging you towards his table. bakugo when the reader is like in that cheerleader outfit from the sports festival . tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. KATSUKI BAKUGO X SECRETARY READER A 500 FOLLOWERS SERIES! stretching properly, you get dressed. Mostly your interactions together, what said character likes about you and anything about you two as a couple in HC format. Yeah, wed love to have you around! as well as But when he turned Oh, when he turned. good morning. you respond, kissing his neck. Hands locked, the restaurant reservations were made for as their destination, Bakugou Katsuki looked at his significant other in silence while she was rambling about how sweet and cute and adorable Yoshi was, the warmth in his chest still to dissappear. This class is also where you meet Bakugou Katsuki o///-///o.

Kazui Kurosaki Bankai, Articles B