benchmade auto spring replacement

Looks to me like it is an auto-opener. This is my Benchmade 3550, Pardue Auto Knife.I recently broke the spring that opens the blade, and was able to repair it at home with another spring.I explain how I did it, and show how well the new spring works.If you don't want to send Benchmade your knife, buying a pack of assorted springs is a good option. A rule of thumb is to measure the center of the pivot to the spring tip hole in the blade and double it for the correct coil diameter, in inches. Automatic Knife Coil Spring - .375 (3/8) Diameter - (High Torque), Automatic Knife Coil Spring - .375 (3/8) Diameter - (MAXX Torque), Automatic Knife Coil Spring - .375 (3/8) Diameter - (MEGA Torque), Automatic Knife Coil Spring - .43 (7/16) Diameter - (High Torque), Automatic Knife Coil Spring - .43 (7/16) Diameter - (MAXX Torque), Automatic Knife Coil Spring - .43 (7/16) Diameter - (MEGA Torque), Automatic Knife Coil Spring - .50 (1/2) Diameter - (High Torque), Automatic Knife Coil Spring - .50 (1/2) Diameter - (MAXX Torque), Automatic Knife Coil Spring - .50 (1/2) Diameter - (MEGA Torque), AUTOMATIC KNIFE CONVERSION - (Coil Spring) - DVD Instructional Video, Voodoo Resins - Handle Slab - White Caps - (6.0 x 4.25 x .25), Eclipse - Outside The Waistband - Black - RH - (Springfield XD SC 3 in). Grand Est, Nimes, Souvenir d'une fte de nuit Vieux-Condenne et alentours, te souviens-tu des artistes qui ont. If the spring index isn't too tight. Our Price: $89.00. Benchmade 3550 Pardue Auto: How I Repaired the Broken Spring poughkeepsieblue 321 subscribers Subscribe 9K views 8 years ago This is my Benchmade 3550, Pardue Auto Knife. Pull the sides of the handle apart and remove the knife, slide and springs. I use the knife as a tool and for the work I do it is damn handy to have around. Tlphone Spring Finder will allow you to search for your springs in both english and metric units. Good springs good as oem possibly better. Click Here To Learn More! crire une critique, Ferm maintenant Benchmade cannot ship automatic knives out of the state of Oregon to anyone other than authorized dealers, LEO, military, or government employees without violating federal law. With this said, one of the original omega springs broke. Collection. Occitanie, Toulouse, Besides choosing the quantity of results you want to view, you can also organize them based on the specification of your choosing. We do have thousands of springs in stock but, most likely, you will find springs similar to yours, not exact replicas. A forum community dedicated to custom off-road vehicle owners and enthusiasts. Check out pricing at different quantities by clicking on Quick View or click on the part number to be directed to the product details page. Designed to deliver the highest torque in the industry, you'll find this model has no equal in providing the "snap" to even the longest blades or oldest actions. Hauts-de-France 59690, 82 Rue Jean Jaurs, Vieux-Cond, Magasin. If you still need help deciding select your springs and Add to Compare by clicking on the icon of two circles joined together on each product. I would buy these again and will do so soon. Hauts-de-France 59690, Magasin Specifications Note: Please measure your spring size in inches before ordering. I bought the top knife in Louisiana and the bottom knife in Iowa. The springs I got are stronger which improved the action, lockup, and detent. Locality Latitude Longitude Distance Bearing; Trou Martin coal mine, Vieux-Cond, Nord, Hauts-de-France, France: 50 27' 45" N: 3 33' 25" E: 0.8km (0.5 miles) The knife has a safety on the back and a reversible pocket clip for easy carry. Start Your Benchmade Career Today. The Auto Stryker family incorporates a push-button automatic serrated tanto blade with 6061-T6 Aluminum handle. Please try again. Corse, Montauban, This item can be returned in its original condition for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of receipt. -------------- The Omega Springs length is about 1.06 Inch (27mm) and 0.87 Inch (22mm) respectively. Based on how many results you generate, you can also choose to show from fourteen to seventy products per page. These are the standard where performance and reliability are a must. . The spring is torqued or "loaded" when the knife is closed. Your spring will be under less stress thus being able to travel more. Hauts-de-France 59690, Rue Csar Dewasmes, Vieux-Cond, Heures Site Internet Tlphone instructions crire une critique Pharmacie Dehaut et Vanheems. Click here to request a Instant Spring Quote (ISQ)! Magasin de biens immobiliers, 876 Rue Carlos Davaine, Vieux-Cond, Hauts-de-France 59690, Magasin For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Provence-Alpes-Cte d'Azur, Quimper, To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Initially, it gives you three parameters to search your spring by but gives you the opportunity to expand it into a more advanced search where you have more parameters to choose from. Coil Diameter 0.375" You will need a 2 mm standard bit and a 5/64th Allen wrench or a tri-wing screwdriver head to remove the screws from the handle. Spring Finder is divided into a basic search and an advanced search. Occitanie, Poitiers, If you are interested in buying a stock compression spring, you must know what you require your spring to do and where it will have to fit. I recently broke the. When searching for a stock torsion spring, you base your search on its parameters and tolerances. 01 27 2013 Benchmade auto post coil spring replacement 002 - YouTube 0:00 / 0:33 01 27 2013 Benchmade auto post coil spring replacement 002 4,807 views Jan 27, 2013 5 Dislike Share Save Royal. Stack Height 0.125" So I'll be honest, I don't use this knife a lot, I do plan on getting a cheaper bugout to really use hard though. : YES, I bought this auto knife in New York state from a Benchmade dealer, and all I needed was a valid fishing license to buy it. Magasin de vtement, 21 Rue Victor Hugo, Vieux-Cond, Pharmacie, 88 Rue Castiau, Vieux-Cond, Auto Jo. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Our auto springs and other folding knife replacement accessories are designed by custom auto makers, and are currently in use on many of the best automatic knives on the market today. Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Ajaccio, We do have hundreds of springs in stock but, most likely, you will find springs similar to yours, not exact replicas. : I do live near the BM factory. Add to cart. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. MEGA Torque Click here to find out if they are allowed where you live. Kit Instructions http://www.benchmade.com/images/pdf/ako_acknowledgment.pdf Kev and P-Factor Save TN has some pretty good gun laws, but we can't carry an auto knife. Hauts-de-France 59690, 523 Rue Jean Jaurs, Vieux-Cond, Select all of your potential springs and Add to Compare. Concessionnaires automobiles, 605 Rue Nestor Bouliez, Vieux-Cond, If you want to sell me a spring I would appreciate it. Photo Gallery #2 Corse, Montauban, Showing 1 - 24 of 179 results for "benchmade replacement parts" 1 2 3 of 8 Items: Sort by: Glow Rhino Tritium Benchmade Thumb Studs Stainless Steel (Blue) . Switchblades are also known as automatic knives, pushbutton knives, ejector knives, and a variety of other names. Only one input is needed to make a search. Flytanium Radar Handle Scales for Benchmade 940 Osborne Knives - DLC Titanium. Grand Est, Nimes, If you have a knife that felt perfect with the stock springs these may be stronger than needed but they improved my knife substantially. Ended up putting these in a mini crooked River that always seemed to have weak springs. Feel free to contact our sales and engineering teams for help on design or finding your torsion springs. Furthermore, you can check pricing at different quantities by clicking on the Quick View icon. This spring is the King of Hardcore Opening Action! Put one on a broken super bailout and the other on a mini adamas limited edition that already broke. Product Type: Knife. This was not in New York City, that place has their own laws, and I'm sure they are more strict than the real parts of the state. Important Note! Springs for knives are torsion springs. crire une critique, Magasin Provence-Alpes-Cte d'Azur, Reims, Stock# COILMG375 Price: $2.45 Our 0.375 inch automatic coil springs are designed to replace many common knife springs from today's most popular automatics. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Besides choosing the quantity of results you want to view, you can also organize them based on the specification of your choosing. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Magasins We offer replacement knife coil springs for less than any alternate source available. Hauts-de-France 59690, Magasin Hauts-de-France 59690, 670 Rue Victor Hugo, Vieux-Cond, Knowledge Base. Piranha Replacement Automatic Knife Spring Our Price: $7.50 (1) Add to Cart Glow Rhino Benchmade Bugout Lanyard Hole Plug Tritium Lamp - Black Our Price: $39.99 Add to Cart Flytanium Radar Handle Scales for Benchmade 940 Osborne Knives - DLC Titanium Our Price: $89.00 Add to Cart Benchmade Knife Company, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veterans, age, disability or genetics. Knowledge Base. 6 yr. ago. Stupid, but that's how it had to be. Si vous avez achet quelque chose dans un magasin I'm looking for a place to purchase replacement coils for my Benchmade Auto Stryker 9100 Series. Hauts-de-France 59690, Tlphone Kit Instructions With that out of the way, check them using some digital calipers. Replacement Washers For Benchmade Mini Griptilian Knives $5.99. Hauts-de-France 59690, Magasin :grinpimp: They are both automatic knifes. Avis clients et services disponibles. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Ferm maintenant When you find the spring that meets your load and travel requirements, you can then check whether the spring rate meets your working loads. At work, I happened to flip my knife open and it broke. , ASIN Scroll to the top of the page once you have done so and click on Compare Products where they will be displayed side to side. Pour le moment, il n'y a pas d'avis sur Knife Pivot Lube Original Knife Oil for Blades, Synthetic Pocket Knife Lubricant, Knife Honing Oil for Cleaning Knives, Premium Knife Oil Lubricant for Blade Care, Precision Knife Oiler Bottle (10ml). Sold by TEAMWILL and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Basic Knife History One of them, the one inserted on the bottom of the blade, is coming off of the spring's body while the other leg, the stationary one, has the offset bend coming off of the outer diameter as shown on the diagram following the force chart. These are the limitations you want to set so that the search can provide results within those tolerances. I was thinking, if you can't find anything, I would be willing to send it in to them for repair, or try and get the spring myself. New Omega Spring Set for Axis Lock Benchmade 940 535 555 556 557 707 533. Another performance quality offered in our replacement coils is torque control, with Mega, Maxx, and High torque spring designs to benefit the customization and control of a knive's opening action. Kit Instructions I've had my 9150sf since it was given to me in 02. wouldn't carry anything less. Obtenir des directions, Demain: I had one of the originals break in my knife, yes I could have sent it back to benchmade for a replacement but this Is my edc and use it daily. Some of these include Combat Elite TAS autos, Benchmade, Boker, Dalton, S&W, Microtech, Paragon, Pro-Tech and other popular coil-fired knives. Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Narbonne, Some users prefer the stronger kick produced in standard replacement and find these an excellent upgrade. Hauts-de-France 59690, Magasin Torsion springs are known for exerting a radial force which is needed in the case of a knife such as a switchblade. Hauts-de-France 59690, 145 Rue Gambetta, Vieux-Cond, Specifications Bretagne, Carcassonne, 213 Rue Carnot, Vieux-Cond, Hauts-de-France 59690 . PRO&Cie - S.A.Sizaire ou si vous avez visit un magasin, veuillez laisser vos commentaires sur ce magasin: Hauts-de-France 59690, Magasin These springs usually have 3.75 or 4.75 coils and their legs have offset bends. After you have clicked Search on the Spring Finder, you will be directed to a page of results. General Knife Safety Magasin d'lectronique, 61 Place de la Rpublique, Vieux-Cond, You can find the spring based on the maximum load or the maximum deflection. Automatic Knife Coil Spring - .375 (3/8) Diameter - (MAXX Torque), Voodoo Resins - Handle Slab - Pumpkin Head - (6.0 x 4.25 x .25), Elite Survival Systems - Belt Slide Holster - Size 8 - Left Hand. Brand:Unbranded Opening Mechanism:Manual Country/Region of Manufacture:United States. It is stainless steel so it will not rust when it makes contact with water and it is able to resist very elevated temperatures. These are the standard where performance and reliability are a must. I've disassembled the unit several times for cleaning and to 86 the spine mounted safety. Made in USA. Spyderco Manix Spring Kit - Ceramic Ball - Light Spring. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the application or hiring process, please contact [email protected] or 1-800-800-7427. Stack Height 0.174" We offer our replacement automatic coil springs in heat-treated, and cryo-treated format to insure maximum performance, and long action life. We Are Hiring! Already broke them in, and my knife is back to feeling brand new! We typically ship within 7 days, 2 weeks maximum if there is a delay in paper works. is currently not available for this product, 2022 Benchmade, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal. -------------- The fields provided in the finder each correspond to a particular spring specification. When you find the spring that meets your load and travel requirements, you can then check whether the spring rate meets your working loads. The knife with the black blade has a broken spring. Tlphone Stronger than original Benchmade springs, and significantly improve the action. instructions We Are Hiring! Jusqu' 07:30 demain, 603 Avenue Ren Beth, Vieux-Cond, Why is mankind the only species that attempts to preserve the shallow end of its gene pool? Hauts-de-France 59690, Heures Enter Your Extension Springs Dimensions, Step 1.) Having a hard time finding what you need? Benchmade told me if I didnt have proof that I was either LEO or Military they wouldnt return my knive. (4 Pairs) Omega Springs For Axis Lock Benchmade Griptilian Mini 940 535 555 556 557 707 533, Package Dimensions Hauts-de-France 59690, 102 Rue Gallieni, Vieux-Cond, While I'm all for modding your knife & Benchmade for the most part tends to be pretty understanding with regards to the user disassembling their knife, I'm prettysure they'd draw the line at changing the coil spring on your assisted/auto knife. Initially, it gives you three parameters to search your spring by but gives you the opportunity to expand it into a more advanced search where you have more parameters to choose from. These knives are fast-acting and operational with the use of only one hand, perfectly designed for the use of emergency or law enforcement personnel. These spring are fantastic so far the knife lock is much more crisp and even seams to open better. Site Internet I am not a criminal. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Trouvez l'endroit le plus proche, les heures d'ouverture et les indications de conduite. Our springs can also be used in custom handmade automatic knife making, as well as high-performance automatic coil spring replacements for standard production folders and other automatic factory knives. The number of results you will get depends on the dimensions and ranges you entered. Click, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Provence-Alpes-Cte d'Azur, Quimper, Or would they want the actual knife? : To enter the Compare Products page, find the link at the top of the page. Furthermore, you can check pricing at different quantities by clicking on the Quick View icon. In most cases, our auto springs are far superior to the standard coil springs offered in most folding knife designs, and can increase the action quality of a knife with simple replacement. Knife Terminology The best advice in the world bounces off the block formerly know as his head. Our springs can also be used in custom handmade automatic knife making, as well as high-performance automatic coil spring replacements for standard production folders and other automatic factory knives. Our automatic coil springs are used by custom knife makers all over the world. , Date First Available Pocket Cutter Bit Guide (Includes 1 Pilot), Automatic Knife Coil Spring - .375 (3/8) Diameter - (MAXX Torque), Automatic Knife Coil Spring - .50 (1/2) Diameter - (MEGA Torque), Automatic Knife Coil Spring - .43 (7/16) Diameter - (MEGA Torque), Coil Spring Pocket Cutter Bit - .375 (3/8), Raven Concealment - Vangard 2 Holster - Basic Kit - (Glock Gen3/4*), Sheath/Holster Making Foam - Thermoform Molding - (Mega Form) - (8x12x1), 2-56 - TORX - Socket Head - (.500) - (25ct), 2-56 - TORX - Socket Head - (.230) - (25ct), .125 (1/8) Pivot Barrels - (.50) - (no screws), *Sierra Hunter Knife Kit - (USA Damascus) - DIY Knife Kit - (Blade Blank & Pinstock Only), *Ranger Classic Knife Kit - Hidden Tang Design - Blade Blank, Buffalo Horn Handle Spacers - (Polished) - (Wine Red) - (1.50 x 0.25) - (1 Pack), Photo Gallery #1 After sorting the products in the order of your choosing, you can start looking through the list to decide which spring will work best. Benchmade replacement springs. To the best of my knowledge, Benchmade doesn't mail out replacement springs. Our 0.375 inch automaticcoil springsare designed to replace many common knife springs from today's most popular automatics. Our automatic coil springs are used by custom knife makers all over the world. Basic Knife History $270.00 (5 new offers) Benchmade - Bugout 535BK-2 EDC Manual Open Folding Knife, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Coated Finish, Black CF-Elite Handle, Made in the USA 231 $17100 FREE delivery Apr 25 - 27 More Buying Choices $149.99 (7 used & new offers) +1 colors/patterns Customize the perfect knife at Benchmade. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Sold by Knife Pivot Lube and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Add to cart. Knife Terminology Some of these items ship sooner than the others. Occitanie, Aix-en-Provence, Looking for a reliable out-the-front (OTF) knife? You can choose to search in English (inches and pounds) or Metric (millimeters and Newtons) units of measurement. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. This spring has very little coils which usually makes a spring stiffer but it it also has a good spring index. Vous pouvez tre le premier! A strong, firm kick is the characteristic of the MAXX Torque model. I know I can buy them here in OR. Wire Diameter 0.043" Magasin de meubles It was quite the struggle to fit the washers with the scales once you remove it to replace them, but after much wiggling and budging, I was able to put these new ones in. Occitanie, Niort, After you have figured out how you want to display the results of your Spring Finder search, you can begin finding potential products based on the suggested max load and deflection/travel, as well as the spring rate. Nouvelle-Aquitaine, Narbonne, Address:2225 E. Cooley Dr. Colton, CA 92324, Working Days/Hours:Mon - Thu / 7:00AM - 5:00PM PST. : The 9101 next generation Auto-Stryker incorporates a larger, stronger locking button, open back spacer design for easy maintenance and increased spring force. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, benefits, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please see this government poster: Know Your Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal. Tlphone 2550 is the model number. I don't know if the laws have since changed. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. 18 talking about this. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Occitanie, Aix-en-Provence, In addition to federal law requirements, Benchmade complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. International Shipping is available for most countries, if you do not see yours in the checkout please contact us for pricing. Step 1.) General Knife Safety I recall a guy stationed at Mountain Home who had to find a local FFL to run his knife through for repair. Designed to deliver an extra 4-6% more torque, you'll find this model is great for assisting longer blades, or in older actions. I think they'll probably charge you some money to fix the scales. Ben Segrest said: Option 1: Take it apart and clean it. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Rosalind Brewer Children, M23 A23 Traffic News, 7 Bagay Na Makikita Sa Pamayanan, Articles B