boccali's ojai wedding

The ground are very fun and I ventured around the property for a while, left overs in hand . We just had our "rehearsal picnic" for our son's wedding at Boccali's, and it was wonderful. 3277 E Ojai Ave., Ojai CA 93023 [map] I decided on a pepperoni pizza, lasagna, and a spegetti. Music will be provided by Blue Latitude, performing rock, blues, Motown and hits from all eras. Subscribe today! We wanted to visit winery but didn't have time. Boccali's Pizza and Pasta provides several beverages, such as ice tea, lemonade and juices. Weve been there for 36 years and its been an amazing thing what that little place has turned into.. You really cant expect much. Especially the strawberry shortcake. Boccali's Pizza and Pasta features indoor and outdoor patio dining areas. Boccali's serves home style entrees, that are made fresh to order. Its capital, Lyon, is the second-largest metropolitan area in France after Paris. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Reviews on Boccali's Restaurant in Ojai, CA 93023 - Boccali's Pizza & Pasta, Boccali Ranch Pumpkin Patch, Air Pizza, Ojai Pizza Company, Boccali Vineyards & Winery Especially when the shortcake is in $10 range and a coffee is in $5 range. This evening event includes delicious samples, live music and wine. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. 86 were here. The festival, which took the year off in 2021 due to the pandemic, is just the start of the harvest celebration at Boccalis. I frequent the Oak View location- not the Country atmosphere as the one in Ojai but the food is just as good- friendly Boccali'S is always a crowd pleaser with their homemade sauces, delicious pizza, amazing lasagna and fresh tomato salad. Especially if you want to take a break and have a meal or two. A little more variety would, Robbie D. said: Best chocolate milkshake I've ever had! Tasting is $10 but waived if you purchase wine (which I did). Family-friendly festival celebrates its 17th year at Boccali's in honor of delicious summery tomatoes. This place is rated on Google 4.6 by its clients. I only ate half of it. Thanks all! Adjacent farm grows vegetables for the restaurant. Highly omnivorous group. Ojai. I've been to Boccali's three times in the past two years. Cal. It was ok but kind of blah also. People also searched for these near Ojai: What are people saying about boccali's restaurant near Ojai, CA? The restaurant also serves salads and pasta dishes. Boccali Vineyards & Winery Tastings @ Boccali's Pizza & Pasta 3277 E. Ojai Avenue Ojai, California 805.669.8688 Any Have you contacted Live in Style Concierge service? Thank you to our customers. Lots of room and great for kids. Indoor or outdoor sitting with nice big trees for shade in the warm summer days we have in Ojai. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and 24-hour room service. 502 W Ojai Ave Ojai, CA 93023. Referral from Oct 04, 2015. It is located on the eastern border of the country, towards the south. There's not much seating indoors so expect to eat outside, and if it's raining, head someplace else. Locals go here all the time. Wednesday - Sunday 11:45am - 9:00pm. I decided on a pepperoni pizza, lasagna, and a spegetti. The pizza dough is still hand-rolled to order, and topped with a flavorful zesty sauce, and customers can choose from a wide variety of toppings. What a wonderful find! This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. We're enjoying tomato salad, pizza, pasta, eggplant parmigiana, garlic bread, and their amazing strawberry shortcake. Boccali Vineyards & Winery Tastings @ Boccali's Pizza & Pasta 3277 E. Ojai Avenue Ojai, California 805.669.8688 Please visit us at our original restaurant in the East End of Ojai. It's on the pricey side. Wine-tasting tickets are $15 and will be available at the door. 9/15/2018. A local favorite for over 20years! Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms . I've had the pizza twice and the spaghetti once. Boccali's 19th annual Tomato Festival & Wine Tasting is set for Saturday, Sept. 24, from 5 to 8 p.m. I am looking for a great vegetarian caterer to host a brunch in February. Stopped at Old Creek for an afternoon wine tasting and found it closed for renovation so I Googled others and found this place. Caterer, Restaurant, Coffee Shop. JoAnn, Ill add one more to the mix of the above suggestions are booked. Be sure to try some of our very own Boccali Vineyards Wines, grown, produced and bottled at our family vineyard in the Upper Ojai Valley. The texture, the crust, the sauce= Sheer Bliss Ok back to eating..byeeeeee!!! Im grateful for the good run of business at the restaurant, DeWayne said. Menu looks great so we will plan a meal there during our visit. Brenton B. said: Let's just say I'll admit to being a little skeptical of visiting, Shannon ODowd - Media Trainer & Corporate Performance Coach, Sean M. said: I was recommended to Shannon by an agent, and taking that referral, Kay J. said: Where do I even begin???!!! I might even sing a couple of songs. Boccali Vineyards Wines are made by the father and son wInemaking team of DeWayne and Joe Boccali. Monday - Tuesday 4pm - 9pm 9266. My prices are great too. Mmmm! Boccali's Pizza and Pasta - permalink. We would like to have hot HI, Looking for catering/street taco's here in Ojai, to cater Saturday, August 22nd. This is primarily an outdoor eatery and while i approve that all business have a right to not allow certain things, in an outdoor setting this was strange. My husband found Ojai in a travel book when we were planning our trip to So. 60 people in May. Do not miss this - even if you think you are full, you will find room. Beautiful place for a wedding. I've had the pizza twice and the spaghetti once. Boccalis keeps Ojai rolling in tomatoes and pumpkins. We, Along with another group who were not allowed either, were so disappointed. May 5 - May 6. Enjoy a suspenseful tractor-pulled hayride through the haunted corn fields with only the light of th Not all reviews will be published, and in some cases an excerpt may be used. Vanessa G. said: I went there twice and both times I had great service and food. Try to sit on the patio, especially What a wonderful find! Cal. Always a good visit; very relaxing. When, Jared B. said: Amazing service and great, healthy food. Thanks! It offers on-site catering services for weddings, youth events, reunions, club functions and birthday parties. We had a great experience - the servers were wonderful and very nice, people of all ages had a good time, and the food was delicious! Weve been doing that since 76, so its not our first rodeo.. Also you can check out my website at, Does anybody know of a great sandwich/salad catering company that will delivery to Ojai? Weekly obituaries, delivered to your inbox. Service was good and friendly as well. My hubby had several people tell him about this place and he went today to pick up two pies and all I can say is WOW WOW WOW!!! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Nothing can be better than tasting good strawberry shortcake, meat lasagna and spinach ravioli. Thank you for recommending me Private Chef Robin. Celebrate the arrival of fall with a hayride at Boccalis pumpkin patch Oct. 1 to 31. Based on the guests' opinions, waiters serve great fresh juices. This is a review for boccali's restaurant near Ojai, CA: "Ojai is a very odd place to pass through. If you want quality at all, it would be with Marche' Gourmet Deli. Well see, said owner DeWayne Boccali, whose son, Mario, is in the 13-piece band. We drove up to ojai today with friends to hike with the dogs then get lunch on the "dog friendly" patio that is listed on their website only to be told no dogs allowed today. They set up a bunch of picnic tables outside under the shady trees and had a few buffet tables for the dinner. www.boccalis.com, Hours Beautiful setting and very good wine. I love the outside seating. Hello everyone, I went to Boccali's Pizza & Pasta on February 1st,2023 at 3:52 pm- 4:37pm and it was wonderful, almost perfect, some would say 4 stars. What are some highly rated boccali's restaurant near Ojai, CA? Boccali's Pizza & Pasta. Looking for a caterer for a party of 300, my "go to" is already booked suggestions? Ten different varieties of pumpkins plus gourds and Indian corn, Boccali said. 1956, Topa Topa Ranch - est. 1972. 1959, and Haley Ranch - est. Also I got a strawberry shortscake for desert as well. Do we need to make reservations or we can just go in? The food was great offering gourmet Italian food. Boccali's: Wedding rehearsal dinner on the lawn = Big success! He had my. Husband and daughter had spinach ravioli- his with meat sauce, hers with pesto. Does Boccali's Pizza & Pasta take reservations? In addition, our contract rate includes the use of, set up, and tear down of our sound and lighting system. The food, atmosphere on a sunday afternoon, the wine tasting near by, the orange orchards around and the most important. Jersey Mikes, Subway or Panera's bread in Oxnard will not deliver :(. You just go and either get seated right away, or go on their wait list, which normally moves pretty quickly. Great food- fast friendly service- a favorite of locals. Everything is freshly picked, including four varieties of tomatoes. ", All "Boccali's Restaurant" results in Ojai, California. I cook the Hell out of street tacos! Yes, Boccali's Pizza & Pasta has outdoor seating. Does anyone have an Ojai caterer they would recommend? Pizza suck. The staff is friendly and smells nice and we're very knowledgeable about the menu. We won't share it with anyone else. So disappointed. Two miles east of downtown Ojai. We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. They set up a bunch of picnic tables outside under the shady trees and had a few buffet tables for the dinner. I believe great strawberry shortcake should be mostly berries. (last update: 05.28.10), Comments: (you may use HTML tags for style), Ojai Restaurants - Ojai dining - restaurants in Ojai. Our Waiter was very attentive. Thanks to all those who suggested BBQ caterers. Wednesday - Sunday 11:45am - 9:00pm. The Tomato Festival is the kickoff to the pumpkin patch, said Boccali. . There was a problem saving your notification. Boccali's Pizza & Pasta accepts credit cards. Good location, good food, good ambiance. 3277 Ojai-Santa Paula Rd, Ojai, CA 93023-9348 +1 805-646-6116 Website Menu. 1947, Boccali Ranch - est. Came for the strawberry shortcake but felt it was overpriced so declined it for that reason. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Alternatively, you may use. When the sun goes down and the yard lights come on, it becomes particularly romantic. Get the strawberry shortcake in season. My husband thought the Pizza was boring and the sauce had no flavor. It will be farm to table food, gluten free served as a course meal. Any recommendations? To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Home; Menu; Wine & BEER List; GROUP BUFFET & TO-GO; About Us; Contact; Email Sign Up; . Behind the restaurant is a huge grassy area to sit or let your kids loose to burn off some steam. Boccali's Pizza and Pasta features indoor and outdoor patio dining areas. Choose wisely! A lot of guests suppose that the hostess is creative at Boccali's. Has the meat dept at. It was a great evening and most of the food was really good. Rhne-Alpes (French pronunciation: ()) was an administrative region of France. I would love your recommendations. Categories: $$ | Dinner | Italian | Lunch more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Also, should your evening go later than expected, additional 45 minute sets can be purchased as needed. The latest Ojai Valley, and West Ventura County news. Boccali Vineyards is a family owned and operated winery, located the beautiful Upper Ojai Valley. Submitting this form below will send a message to your email with a link to change your password. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. I like the food and would highly recommend, but since our kids are gone and our joy is to take our dog places, we will use our money at other Ojai eateries allowing or little fur friend. Stopped at Old Creek for an afternoon wine tasting and found it closed for renovation so I Googled others and found this place. I want to take friends from out of town to lunch tomorrow. Boccali's is a family owned and operated pizza & pasta restaurant located in the scenic Ojai Valley. Teri R. : Where is the best restaurant in Ojai that serves local organic food. Both thoroughly enjoyed - no leftovers there either. View Profile. We talked to al lot of them and are going with Marty Folk of Ojai. Its a good thing for everybody to get together and display what we have to offer in the Ojai Valley, he said.

How Much Does Kendall Toole Make, Carolyn Bryant Donham Still Alive, Custom Diecast Police Tahoe, Logitech Mx Keys Print Screen Button, Articles B