bottom achilles fanfiction

Credit is given where known. Credit is given where known. Originally written for Ambrosia & Ichor Zine. Zagreus is happy to have reunited Achilles and Patroclus. Imagining Achilles pregnant, carrying the baby that they had made together, the baby that Patroclus had planted in him, was far more appealing than he had expected it to be. That she had gotten from her farther, I mean Philza is her dad after all. For the first time since their first encounter, Zagreus finally gets to see Thanatos again. Once he realized where he was, he set out to find Patroclus. Everyone desired it. Patroclus wakes up and decides to have a little fun. Its Achilles and Patroclus 10th wedding anniversary and after dinner they decide to go to a movie. Again. For the victor.. Achilles needs to be taught what is considered proper running attire and his husband, Patroclus, is just the man to teach that lesson. A princess born before her time. If you have any to recommend message me and I'll check it out! Sometimes Achilles and Patroclus like to invite a third to join their bed. ), Achilles/Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Patroclus just needs to prove to Achilles he loves him, References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Alternate Universe - Trojan War Setting (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), So many Greek gods mentioned its not funny. They say that the action of being halved leaves a mark, and that two souls which belong to one another will wear such a mark on their skin." Inappropriate use of olive oil ( ). THERE IS A BIT OF SWEARING. Achilles is the hapless victim in his Prince and Lord Ares' sex games. Al My top 200 favourite werewolf stories Not enough feelings for PWF tag but definitely feelings, Achilles/Hector (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Achilles/Agamemnon (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Patrochilles One Shots(Highschool Au Version), Odysseus/Penelope (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Helen of Troy (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Whatever makes you happy, whatever you want, they are basically extremely like there soa characters, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, but mostly because pat isnt ready to face that Achilles has issues aswell, patroclus has to get Achilles to take care of himself, idk how to tag but i want patroclus patroclussy, You'll see what I mean bc Achilles YEARNS, This was supposed to be PWP but I got carried away so, Achilles/Patroclus/Zagreus (Hades Video Game), Acamas son of Theseus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Achilles/Odysseus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Achilles has a degradation and praise kink, Achilles/Patroclus (Troilus and Cressida), Thersites (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Deidamia of Skyros (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore). the same cup of noodles he never had enough money for. patroclus doe eyed agenda. (For TSoA fic exchange, prompt: American Highschool AU where Patroclus is a bad boy who leads golden boy Achilles astray. If anything, hed assume that Asterius would be getting married to Theseus, not anyone else! He was a bloodthirsty and violent being, but whoever went to him could apply for asylum and make his reasons about him hearing. Patroclus and Achilles are just old dudes in love. Achilles, best of the Greeks, is a mischievous and self absorbed prince. This was written for Halloween. Huge thanks to my clone friends fr giving me this idea. Yet the past doesn't stay buried among the undead, and both Ares' and Achilles' past connections will soon come to haunt them. Achilles, hai lng bn chn chp nhong nh hng khi cu phng ngang b bin. If Patroclus did not have much self control, this is what I think he would have done when he found out about Deidamia and his future heir. It gave you rank. Asterius? Theseus echoes, I know not who that is! This would certainly be entertaining.Lets check down here too, shall we?_________________. He is brought to Olympus, something he had thought was an impossibility.However, what should have been some kind of heartwarming reunion turns out to be part of his uncle Zeus's sick and nefarious plan for him, instead. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Him not so much. Changes: Nyx and Chaos are now Thanatos' parents. Patroclus, of course- could not do of anything, the young man could not speak, nor he could comfort or hold his loved one like he used to. ", Soooo I'm writing this one my DS [I'm grounded :'|]so a lot of the stuff on ao3 doesn't work like rich/HTML text, notes and the option to show that there are multiple chapters on a work. In the days leading to their sixteenth birthdays, Patroclus is determined to rewrite Achilles' poem of life, to add himself into it forever as lovers. She believes in Gods. More specifically, Zagreus is concentrated on what lies beneath Achilles' long skirt.This work is part of the Divinity Zine Hades Anthology. Patroclus and Achilles learn that they are soulmates when they are children. bri gets a bit..annoying since shes inspired from lilywe know how that one went Patroclus gets called pat cause i get tired of writing it as patroclus, but i love him so much guys hes my little skrunkly, oh btw they arent in school? (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). but since they have experience then underage drinking is implied i guess? Please consider turning it on! Zagreus, all you have to do is sit stillno thrusting, or Ill make sure you dont cum before we send you on your way., Zagreus looked between Achilles and Patroclus with wide eyes, gulping, Im just supposed to sit here?, Patroclus ties up his boys and teases them. They called him the Beast. Thanatos is mellow, loving, wanting for nothing but to make Zagreus feel good. No touching his cock or making him cum. A Greek warrior. Diana Jones has always felt drawn to the history of Troy and after she got her degree in historical documents she finds herself n A series of short one-shots featuring Patroclus/Achilles. * "I take it you had a pleasant dream?" ), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (8), The Song of Achilles - Madeline Miller (20), Achilles (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (7), Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (7), Achilles/Patroclus (Song of Achilles) (12), Achilles/Patroclus (Hades Video Game) (11), Achilles/Patroclus/Zagreus (Hades Video Game) (6), Achilles/Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (5), Achilles & Patroclus (Song of Achilles) (4), Briseis & Patroclus (Song of Achilles) (2), Achilles & Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (2), References to Ancient Greek Religion & Lore, Achilles/Patroclus/Zagreus (Hades Video Game), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, to the breath of my lungs, beneath the stars, Our Home is Surrounded by Blood and Tears, Achilles & Apollo (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), i dont think ill write any actual smut but i just want the fact to be known, you dont know what it is and neither do i, achilles loves patroclus a whole lot he's just very stupid, background Achilles/Patroclus - Relationship, Actual Communication and not being stupid, Sort of mind control and sort of sex pollen but not really and it's all negotiated, Some of us love you Achilles, its not much but theres proof, Diomedes/Odysseus/Penelope (Song of Achilles), | Achilles (Hellenistic Religion & Lore), | Patroklos | Patroclus (Hellenistic Religion & Lore). How Does This Dynamic Work? Patroclus has a breeding kink, there is no doubt about it. In which Zagreus tries his hand at pleasuring Achilles. [SLOW UPDATES] He pines and follows, persistently following after this now boy to try and find out just why he is so different from the rest. Titania has the worst luck of the ancient world. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (33), Achilles/Patroclus/Zagreus (Hades Video Game) (25), Patroclus/Zagreus (Hades Video Game) (14), Achilles/Patroclus (Hades Video Game) (13), Megaera/Thanatos/Zagreus (Hades Video Game) (11), Thanatos & Zagreus (Hades Video Game) (9), ares is what i like to call battle-sexual, Gratuitous godly bickering while Zagreus is fucked between them, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, A Beautiful Hell for an Underworld Prince, Megaera/Thanatos/Zagreus (Hades Video Game), Minor Achilles/Patroclus (Hades Video Game), Charon & Hypnos & Thanatos (Hades Video Game), Involving Your Family In Relationships is a Bad Idea. It seemed that a shade had awakened a desire in the god. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). Nauseating, really, how quickly he could forgive Achilles' indiscretion.". Here, Theseus pauses, looking Zagreus up and down. It gave you strength. Achilles and Patroclus were perfect for each other.However, after Achilles loses his temper and hurts Patroclus, they began growing apart, but Achilles doesnt really want to let Patroclus go, holding to any remains of the innocent love they once felt.Following an incident, Patroclus changes permanently in more ways than Achilles can understand, yet hes determined to stay by his side no matter what.It doesnt matter if he loses his life in the process.Vampire AU, Briseis is Patroclus' girlfriend. so here's how it really should have ended. B Born in ancient Greece, Perseus loses his mother at a young age to Zeus' rivalry with Poseidon. The love of Achilles and Patroclus told from Ac "I didn't meant for it to happen." Con chim c bay vt qua u chng ti. Feel free to pitch ideas. Patroclus. This is NOT completed and there will be more chaptersmoving on I hope you like what I wrote <3, The evening and night before Thetis kidnaps Achilles.Achilles and Patroclus have returned to the Palace.There's plenty of opportunity for them to get creative in their lovemaking. He is so incredibly cocky. After nectar joins the equation, their excursion goes in an unexpected direction. This is a work in progress! Please consider turning it on! Then, he pulled his chiton down to bare his shoulder and chest, and pointed at a mark just over his heart. A Trojan princess. How do you know me? Theseus hisses, but Zagreus can tell that hes keeping his voice down, which would be a first, for Theseus, H-have you been sent here to trick me on the day of my best friends wedding?. but a broken heart. And when the father intervenes to save his son's life, Achilles doesn't stand a chance. He didn't want strength !Obviously! Patroclus's soul travels faster than ever before, leading him to the depths of the underworld, a place he has been denied for so long. My epilogue based on Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller. Its obvious that he has no idea who Zagreus is, but can easily draw a conclusion that hes not an everyday mortal from the way Zagreus is dressed. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. so he went back to the convenience store---------------------------------------------------------Modern AU, set in Greece, with a university system I don't fully understand -- all characters are 18+POVs will alternate between chapters, usually every 1-2. Part of a series inspired by the album Melodrama. Patroclus holds his gaze, feels the tug of the tether drawn to his heart. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). Hes all nectar sweet kisses and tender caresses, gradually overwhelming Zagreus with that delicate, dulcet intimacy and leaving him unambiguously sated, even as Thanatos aims to drag out every second that they share before his duty calls him away. Achilles and Pat wake up aroused, while Zagreus sleeps on beside them. This takes place after Persephone's return, but the feast did not happen. Also, they're all horny and in love with each other. Fate Series credit goes to Type-Moon, and tv Series writers Gen Urobuchi(Zero), Takuya Sat(Stay Night), Kinkko Nasu(Last Encore), Yukihiro Miyamoto(Apocryph "It's hard to love him. A/N: Probs are the story is better than this introduction, sorry, I just can't really find the right words for this part. bottom achilles. Cu chnh l l do., There, Patroclus says. They say that the action of being halved leaves a mark, and that two souls which belong to one another will wear such a mark on their skin." tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. If I could, I would have your baby Achilles breathed, and Patroclus felt something flutter in his chest at the thought. Achilles/Hector (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Achilles/Agamemnon (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Achilles/Patroclus/Zagreus (Hades Video Game), established Patroclus/Zagreus/Achilles (Hades Video Game), Achilles & Patroclus & Zagreus (Hades Video Game), Asterius | The Minotaur (Hades Video Game), Uncanny Flower (Thanatos, Achilles, and Patroclus), remember the pact of our youth since there is no me without you. Patrochilles angst, fluff, happy endings, and creative takes. I will not hide you,. Rather, his body lay limp in Achilles' arms in forever sleep, unmoving, lips opened slightly, skin paled from its usually tan, sun-kissed such, freckles far and in between. But they make it work in the end. yeah me either. They all speak of achilles' rage, Afterlife of Patrochilles by pll bjarna. "I would know him in death and at the end of the world." Patroclus actually prided himself on his ability to manage even the more complicated mechanisms quickly and quietly; but it was frustrating to know that there was someone dense enough to overlook such an obvious warning, and beyond that, to do so alone. A continuation of this series A Peaceful Life; This story follows Achilles and Patroclus lives as parents as they remain in Phthia after having refused to take part in the Trojan War. Extremely so. Like, its not fair., Patroclus, sitting in the chair opposite, found it hard to resist antagonizing him. Work Search: Achilles found himself in the Underworld after his death. Tags subject to change, This is me proving to myself that my freshly seventeen year old self can write this better than a published author. Achilles needs moments of reprieve, sometimes, Patroclus says.Im afraid I dont understand.. That you have to come into the company youre probably going to inherit for, what, a week?. But what of his love? (Zag/Meg/Than oneshots) (HADES 2018), Achilles/Patroclus/Zagreus (Hades Video Game), Red Shade | Zagreus's Fan (Hades Video Game), trans zag because i am nothing if not consistent. Their lives come to a crashing halt when an engagement journey to Scyros results in a devastating shipwreck, leaving only the two stranded on an island. He falls, hook-line-and-sinker, because Zagreus knows exactly how to use them. Patroclus. But the gods like to play their own games and so, now, he is left only with memories and the body of his lover. This fic was started by this tweet from the lovely boxer! I guess. The Moirai | The Fates (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), i need someone to love me like achilles does patroclus, [Vietnamese Translation] High-Flying Birds, ch 1 is just like. What is? he said. Passion is a vehement little thing. She follow the ru Alexandra is a Princess of Troy, daughter to King Priam and Hecuba. Achilles made lots of new friends, while Patro. Chiron had laughed when I first showed it to him. In which Achilles finds Patroclus in Elysium and forgiveness is not earned so easily. (Title from the song Achilles Come Down) Basically the reunion sex we all knew happened. should i do a pt2 with Achilles praising pat? He felt so many, many things for Achilles. He wants to be remembered. Work Search: I can take more than that." He nestles himself further onto Achilles, peering over his shoulder and grinning at his mentor's stricken look. When Achilles noticed the new kid, everybody noticed the new kid. When Aphrodite gets ahold of some very interesting flowers via Hermes, chaos ensues in the Underworld. What she forgot to consider, is Zagreus's flirtatious sense of humor. Rarely does Zagreus ever not pay attention to Achilles. Language: English. Ariana had always had a weird life. **Artwork is not mine. A slip of the tongue during sex changes things. The Song Of Achilles was so heartbreaking and good and I thought about how Achilles felt when he arrived in Elysium and Patroclus wasn't there. <3, Its just bullshit, Achilles complained, in almost a whine. (My first fic, encouraged by the lovely shades of my Hades server, this is a grab bag of incredibly horny, painfully sweet domesticity, and some angst! Patroclus is more than happy to show him that reality can be every bit as tantalizing as his dreams. That wasnt the case, however. "But here, in this part of the palace, I am just Achilles.". tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Zagreus hummed, baring his neck to allow the shade his room. You wont break me, sir. Thanks for the brainrot! But of course, he ends up being sweet and loving with him, since these two love-birds can't be mad at each other. They have to be quiet, since Zagreus is just across the hall Patroclus grinned darkly, Heres the deal, loves of mine. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. In which Zagreus learns that his mentor loves having his hair pulled. Parent tags (more general): The Song of Achilles - Madeline Miller Mergers bottom achilles has been made a synonym of Bottom Achilles (Song of Achilles). What if Percy's mom had died? The love of Achilles and Patroclus told from Ac My epilogue based on Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller. Achilles is a vampire with enemies who adored Patroclus, Patroclus is a vampire hunter who is devastatingly in love with Achilles and is willing to kill his enemies. When they are separated in the Underworld, they find that these things sometimes change after death. He plucks a cigarette out of his pack and dials the familiar number on the phone in the diner's kitchen. Probably with a broken heart, they wouldn't blame one another. Work Search: But what happens. Achilles smiled distantly as he finished his story. Death comes with a newfound power that promises peace and rest from the noise of the world. What a terrible thing to invoke with Achilles cradled so tenderly in my lap, panting shallow breaths at my touch. Multiple times. But when Meg says she needs him- with her dominant demeanor and formidable whip- he just can't say no. Only rule is: if Patroclus leaves either one, they end the game peacefully and move on. In the background, Odysseus quietly sighed at the absurdity of the situation. In which Patroclus and Achilles meet in a modern day college, and fall in love because they'd know each other anywhere. He wrapped his hand around his cousins clothed cock, the heel of his palm digging into the base. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. "It's hard to love him. Death comes with a newfound power that promises peace and rest from the noise of the world. "It is what it is. A collection of Patrochilles one-shots/short stories. In which Zagreus is anxious, Patroclus is a bastard, and Achilles is an idiot. I see you as every color in this world, everything golden, soft and beautiful. Patroclus says, Achilless pink lips curl into a impish smile, as if Patrocluss words werent all of his truth.Prove it then.. It just feels a little bittersweet considering he's in love with both of them. hipgeneration2019 . For a moment Patroclus forgets the war, forgets his dread, Achilles eyes sweep across him like a salve of yarrow and stanch the grief he holds for things that have yet to come to pass. Forced together for the sake of survival, both Patroclus and Achilles will find long suppressed emotions rising to the surface- and it turns out, they're stronger than they'd ever thought. I love patrochilles, and I have ideas that don't make whole books, so I'm putting them in here. After a freak accident when y/n was trying to learn how to fly she hides her wings hoping to never use them again. Achilles and Patroclus were perfect for each other.However, after Achilles loses his temper and hurts Patroclus, they began growing apart, but Achilles doesnt really want to let Patroclus go, holding to any remains of the innocent love they once felt.Following an incident, Patroclus changes permanently in more ways than Achilles can understand, yet hes determined to stay by his side no matter what.It doesnt matter if he loses his life in the process.Vampire AU, Briseis is Patroclus' girlfriend. The foolish young vampire seducing the town's youth turns out to be the son of the patriarch Ares, a vampire Achilles has run into before. Achilles and Patroclus play the concept of erastes and eromenos with each other. Patroclus knew the rumors by heart by now, how the god took the place of the previous king in a more or less peaceful way and ruled the Myrmidons with an iron fist. Patroclus is dead, and this he knows for a fact. Prince Achilles is on the verge of becoming a man when his father is brutally murdered by the enemy, King Priam, who leaves Thetis, a power-hungry dictator, in charge. This starts as a Patrochilles fic, but more characters and relationships will be introduced periodically. After his mother's return from the surface world, Zagreus finally gets what his extended family thought he wanted. Only there's a catch: he'll have to leave his relationships behind and focus only on football and school. Achilles, ngn tay thon di gy si n lia, i mt xanh lc nh qu liu mi p. Your mother, I whispered against the sharp jut of his chin. Twin to Paris of Troy, she is kidnapped in the Temple of Apollo along with her cousin, Briseis. A Greek warrior. chaos ensues as what waits for him at his new homeland is not just princedom but an overly familiar face as well. It gave you status. *Structured around the 2004 film's sense of romance and dynamic chara Just a collection of stories showing Achilles' and Patroclus' point of view about falling in love before the war :). Gilgamesh is brought up for some reason?? Always Zagreus or Thanatos, marked in the Notes section before the chapter.The updates will not be consistent or scheduled. "Zagreus, please" Achilles says. You already know what's up. Here he is, the other half of his soul, sprawled across their bed and smiling. "One soul split in half, they both walk hand in ha A series of short one-shots featuring Patroclus/Achilles. Megaera, Alecto and Tisiphone aren't siblings, neither are Thanatos and Hypnos, etc. iu ny, iu n v iu kia. In which wretched nepo baby-slash-influencer Achilles seduces his PA-slash-boyfriend(?) This wouldnt be possible without you guys! There was a god on Phthia's throne. The idea of Achilles having his baby was an intoxicating thought, making him feel both immense love and affection for him, along with an almost primal feeling of arousal and possessiveness. Achilles needs a place to stay after an injury causes him to be discharged from the army. Prince Achilles, chief of the Myrmidons, hero of the Greeks, had withdrawn from battle after the Spartan King stole his prize of war, refusing to fight for a man without honor. Even now with Zagreus distracted, his focus is solely on Achilles. Thanatos was so unused to these emotions. He didn't want status. He wants to be remembered. -------------------------------------- After a misjudged race in the rain, Patroclus falls ill and is taken care of by none other than his Achilles. It was the first time I had heard him laugh from his chest, I believe Patroclus would still like it, but if you wish for me to show you I will.. Audra Aleksa has the weight of a legacy of a thousand lifetimes on her shoulders. She wants peace. Achilles Fanfiction Stories | Quotev Featured Fanfiction Bloodlines | Percy Jackson 1,680 pages Completed January 7, 2022 Maddie Percy Jackson | Annabeth Chase Percy Jackson | Greek Rome Camp Half Blood Jason Grace Camp Jupiter Thalia Grace The Last Olympian The Titans Curse . The Trojan War has long passed, and King Achilles has returned to Phthia with Patroclus to rule. First grade, that's when it all started. not satisfied with how tsoa ended? I Don't Know. It is a good thing Patroclus is there to help both of his lovers. It is only when he and Achilles are reunited in the afterlife, within Elysium, that he finally acts on it. Achilles is about to start a new season as a professional racing driver.When the team is hit with sudden and unexpected problems, Achilles tries his best to be a picture perfect driver - on and off track.He's prepared for everything, except for his new social media assistant, who turns his life upside down. Achilles is happy to allow Zagreus to practice on him. The Song Of Achilles hurt me in an emotional level, I'm writing this for self comfort bc I need them to be happy. Patroclus dies but it doesn't last. Patroclus's soul travels faster than ever before, leading him to the depths of the underworld, a place he has been denied for so long. I found what I thought was a fine piece of wood and started to whittle away at it. (Inspired by the song Green Light by Lorde. Bottom Achilles (Hades Video Game) Established Relationship Getting Together Thanatos was so unused to these emotions. A warrior in search of immortality. Patroclus was better at this than I. I had meant for it to be a statue of him holding a bowl of figs instead it barely looked human. Patroclus. Kind of a succession AU?? 9.7K 364 5. "Would it kill you to take a break sometime?. This includes Patroclus, who is reeling from heartbreak. Lots of references, so kinda helps if you've read the Il " my patroclus. " She has seen us before. Nobody knew his name. It's the Hades Game demon hunter AU that nobody asked for, but I'm writing it anyways! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. And it's hard because I think about him all the time. Thetis be damned, these boys are horny and beach sex is hot. Prince Hector was dead, slain in battle by Achilles after Hector killed Achilles' beloved cousin Patroclus. Thank you so much! Achilles has never been kind to her, unlike Peleus who has approved of the relationship and expects them to wed. Achilles heavily disapproves of Briseis, but barely in the open, maybe in the comfort of his house or apartment. Written for Let Them Lay Together, a Patrochilles Zine. Deal with it. To Peleus dismay, Achilles shows no interest in any girl. First, her brother steals the Queen of Sparta and leaves her behind to deal with it, and then she's taken prisoner and f Achilles from Troy FanFiction. This is NOT completed and there will be more chaptersmoving on I hope you like what I wrote <3. The Bloodthirsty. Achilles and Thanatos have long bonded over being other than human. -aka. The conclusion that Theseus draws is indeed a very Theseus one. Thank you so much! A study of Achilles and his relationships with Patroclus and Zagreus. Oh, I suppose I just found that watching you fight is far more interesting than taking part in the fight itself. The god towered over him, that stupid smile still glued to his face, You should be honored to have the attention of a god.. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (4), The Song of Achilles - Madeline Miller (3), Achilles (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (3), Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (2), Hector (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (1), Achilles/Patroclus (Hades Video Game) (14), Achilles/Patroclus/Zagreus (Hades Video Game) (6), Achilles/Patroclus of Opus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (2), Achilles/Agamemnon (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (1), Achilles/Hector (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore) (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Minor Achilles/Patroclus (Hades Video Game), Love, and How the Heart Grows Ever With Age, Achilles/Patroclus/Thanatos (Hades Video Game), Why pamper lifes complexities (when the leather runs smooth? That wasn't the case, however. Patroclus marvels at the perfection of his loves body. Him not so much. All for the better, fortunately. They began dating Junior year of highschool. Influencer AU. Works and bookmarks tagged with bottom achilles will show up in Bottom Achilles (Song of Achilles)'s filter. But I refuse to believe that anyone could be in this hall, nigh, in this kingdom without knowing of the wedding of Pirithous and Hippodamia! An alternative ending to the part in the Iliad where Patroclus doesn't get killed when he disguises as Achilles. It's your typical PZA fic. When a different threat of fate arises, they must figure out how to cope with it together along with the added challenge of keeping their family intact. He is free at last, unbound from the limbo between life and death. But without him. His voice quivered as he spoke. Megaera is back in Zagreus' room- unannounced. Only rule is: if Patroclus leaves either one, they end the game peacefully and move on. *Mild spoilers for the game Hades (dialogue from Meg's romance route)*.

Psychopath Father And Their Daughters, Lorenzo Tejada Power Cast, Articles B