carnival spirit cabins to avoid

"What cabins should I avoid on my cruise?" On a Carnival cruise, you're given several cabin options. Staterooms too close to the elevators Carnival ships often have cabins situated right next to the elevators. We have never had a problem with being near the elevators, they have a wall that seems to block things, I am concerned however as to where the ice makers are. Just when you least expect it, youll require that card. I am specifically referring to numerous complaints of copious amounts of black soot dropping unto the balcony of our stateroom 8277 (as well as that of our traveling companions in 8272) which I presented to the Spirit Purser staff beginning the fourth day of our cruise (including an initial SOOT sample which I had I collected in a plastic baggie on Friday) and continuing through the last day of the cruise. Some good. Youll likely come home with more than you brought, between souvenirs and items purchased on port stops. Our guests praise the breakfast and the helpful staff in our . Although I did speak directly to the Ships Environmental Officer, Gianni, (and him provided a second SOOT sample which I had again collected in a plastic baggie) ) on two separate occasions, he could neither explain the cause of this disgusting situation, nor offer any assurance that it would be resolved during the course of our Cruise. There seemed to be someone moving the chairs night and day. RivieraDeck cruise cabins from 1101 to 1265 of which Inside cabins (category 4A, and 1A/Upper-Lower) and Oceanview (category 6A). It's a question that first-time cruisers and even those who've been on a few can't help but wonder when planning their vacation. Plus, if you board the ship too early, youll be stuck with your luggage waiting for your cabin to be available. Life jackets are used in cases of emergency only (not at the ship pools). There are numerous activities to relax while aboard a Carnival cruise such as The Cloud 9 Spa, The Z Spa, Spa Carnival, and various fitness activities. ), Guest Services (You receive access to guest services at any time by phone from your cabin). Generally, in the winter months, seas are rougher (especially in the Atlantic). But what you may not realize is your room key is also used for several other things. Here are 15 mistakes you should avoid on a Carnival cruise! Suite: Carnival has five types of suites: Junior, Ocean, Ocean Quad, Vista and Grand. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. If you're on the lowest level of these cabins, you might find yourself keeping your curtains closed for the length of the cruise to keep out prying eyes. Regards. 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. .css-18jw8gc{-webkit-appearance:none;-moz-appearance:none;-ms-appearance:none;appearance:none;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;-webkit-box-pack:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;justify-content:center;-webkit-user-select:none;-moz-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none;position:relative;white-space:nowrap;vertical-align:middle;outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;line-height:1.2;border-radius:var(--chakra-radii-md);transition-property:var(--chakra-transition-property-common);transition-duration:var(--chakra-transition-duration-normal);height:auto;min-width:var(--chakra-sizes-10);font-size:var(--chakra-fontSizes-md);background:none;border:0;color:black;display:inline;margin:0px;padding:0!important;font-family:var(--chakra-fonts-Roboto);font-weight:500;padding-top:0.625rem;padding-bottom:0.625rem;-webkit-padding-start:1rem;padding-inline-start:1rem;-webkit-padding-end:1rem;padding-inline-end:1rem;}.css-18jw8gc:focus-visible,.css-18jw8gc[data-focus-visible]{box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-outline);}.css-18jw8gc:disabled,.css-18jw8gc[disabled],.css-18jw8gc[aria-disabled=true],.css-18jw8gc[data-disabled]{opacity:0.4;cursor:not-allowed;box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-none);}.css-18jw8gc:active,.css-18jw8gc[data-active]{border:var(--chakra-borders-none);background:none;}.css-18jw8gc:hover,.css-18jw8gc[data-hover]{border:var(--chakra-borders-none);background:none;}.css-18jw8gc:focus,.css-18jw8gc[data-focus]{border:var(--chakra-borders-none);outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-none);}Cookie Consent. Directly over Bar Blue and the band played almost every night until midnight. Eventually my son got through and asked if it we could come along. I learned a good lesson from that. I learned a good lesson from that. Obstructed-view cabins located behind the lifeboats on Deck 4 (category 4K) have French doors that open to allow light and air, but have no balconies. I will let you know how it turns out. You'll also want to identify where crew service entrances are located -- stories of slamming doors day and night are common. However, if you want to be sure that your room won't be a pitching, noisy or tiny cabin, you'll probably want to steer clear of this booking scheme. We sailed in 2005 and took the AFT because I had never had an AFT cabin and two because of all the people that told me it was best place to be on the ship. Would thoroughly recommend, Extremely good activity but very poor service. Adult-content films cost USD 10 per movie. There are 2 complimentary movie channels showing a film every 3 hours (both starting at 12 noon). This was the complaint of one cruiser in an oceanview cabin on the lower promenade deck of Holland America's Volendam. per night. The earlier you are, the longer the line, and the longer youll have to wait. Also anyone who just wants to watch and take photos are able to go round free. Buying Carnival Cruise Vacation Protection Plan makes you eligible for reimbursements of up to USD 10000 (covered medical expenses) and up to USD 30000 (Emergency Medical Evacuation / medevac expenses). Both vessels are throwback ships, which are named after two members of Carnival's original fleet. Funville@Sea is free of charge Intranet service providing information on onboard activities and events schedule, bar and restaurant menus, deck maps, Fun Times (newspaper), FunAshore (tour guides), Carnival cruise news, itinerary-related weather reports, onboard social network (tracking/messaging other passengers). If you don't have a stomach of steel, the cruise ship cabins to avoid are the ones located in parts of the ship that could make you queasy, at the front or back. 5-Upper, 6-Empress, 7-Verandah, 8-Panorama, aft on decks 4-Main, 5-Upper, 6-Empress, 7-Verandah, 8-Panorama, 9A-Obstructed (55 ft2 / 5 m2), 9B (85 ft2 / 8 m2), aft-starboard on decks 5-Upper (9A), 6-Empress, 7-Verandah, 8-Panorama, (9B, 9A-Obstructed) Premium Balcony cabins, Standard (40 ft2 / 4 m2), 8N-8M (60 ft2 / 6 m2), 8K-8J (60-180 ft2 / 6-17 m2), 4-Main, 5-Upper, 6-Empress, 7-Verandah, 8-Panorama, (BL-Guaranteed, 8A, 8C, 8D, 8F, 85, 86, 87, 75-Obstructed, 7A-Obstructed) Balcony, (8K, 8J) Extended Balcony, (8N, 8M) Aft Extended Balcony cabins, (OV-Guaranteed, 64-Quad, 6A-Double) Oceanview / Outside cabins, (4K) Interior with French Door (obstructed view) / Outside cabin, 1-Riviera (4A), 4-Main, 5-Upper, 6-Empress, 7-Verandah, 8-Panorama, (IS-Guaranteed, 44-45-Quad, 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E) Interior / Inside cabins, (1A "Lower and Upper") Small Interior / Inside Single cabin with Single-Twin Bed and either Pullman Bed or Sofa Bed. the fact that we had done so during the initial soot downpour occurrence on Thursday as well as on the second occurrence on Friday, the damage appears to have been done. Carnival Spirit offers accommodation classes typical of the line (Interior, Ocean View, Balcony and Suite), but the ship does not feature some of the line's newer cabin categories, such as the Cloud 9 Spa staterooms. Some safes are with a keypad (personal code). Carnival Cruise Line Cabin Secret I Like Cruise Ships 11.4K subscribers 26K views 3 years ago The most secretive thing in your Carnival Cruise Line Cabin is about to be revealed. A deluxe suite at the front of the ship might come with lots of perks, but you won't be able to enjoy them with your head in the toilet. These include: 6. Chicken Wings($5) choice of Honey BBQ, Teriyaki,Garlic Parmesan, Buffalo Sauce, Caribbean Jerk, Chicken Tenders ($5) choice of sauce (BBQ or Honey Mustard), Firecracker Shrimp ($6) fried with chili ginger, served with fries, Philly Cheesesteak ($5) served with fries, Pan Pizza ($5) handmade and baked-to-order (Cheese, Pepperoni, Ham, and Pineapple). plus two each of NCL & Disney Cruises-early 90s, and the Scandinavia- NYC to Nassau, Freeport and MIAMI (with our Automobile on board) summer 1981. Although this isnt common, it doesnt mean it cant happen. It was the cabin from hell. Just make sure if youre using your cell phone as a clock, you ensure it doesnt reset to the ports time. I have that room on conquest I thought I did good now I'm :(. We hope to see you soon. Looks like 8347 is under a bar. Some people assumeCarnival cruise ships are all the same, but they actually can have unique activities choices, dining experiences, and other varying features. I loved not having to use the public bathrooms on the ship! Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and a fitness center. For this activities you've to use comfortable shoes and clothes. Cruise Hive was established back in 2008 and among the earliest blogs in the industry. Thank you. Discover a selection of 1,000 vacation rentals in Els Arenals del Sol, Elche that are perfect for your trip. Keep reading to learn 15 mistakes youll want to avoid on a Carnival cruise. The sound of deck chairs being dragged across the deck above me sounded just like thunder. Monitor told us to go to see a Medic by was lying why. You may think this is the clique advice you hear from everybody when youre about to go on any vacation but when youre on a Carnival cruise, this advice shouldnt be taken lightly. While the buffets on a Carnival cruise are delicious and convenient, you shouldnt limit yourself to only eating at the buffet. Although a cruise is an exciting experience, the planning portion can feel like a daunting task. At extra cost (ranging between USD 1,50 and 6) are items that include shrimp, also sushi, pizza, quesadillas, cheesesteaks, chicken wings/tenders, fries. Those cabins which are FULLY aft don't appear to have a problem - but several cabins forward of those can have this problem. All guests can also specify how often the bed linens to be changed during the cruise. They are near the elevators, but also a white block area just in front of us, Could that be the Ice machine? Activities like zip lines, circuits, archery, navigable lake, laser zone and activities for children (electric cars and circuits). Friendly personal helps us to remember this amazing event. I am really sorry to hear you had such a bad experience! This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content. Carnival cruises are known for their fun and easy-going atmosphere. Special: Interconnecting cabins: The ship has 43 sets of interconnecting staterooms: balcony to suite, balcony to interior cabin, double to quad and everything in between to cater for families and large groups. An extremely common mistake people make is assumingthere wont be any extra costs or fees. By Some Options For. Bathrooms come with shower gel and shampoo dispensers in the shower, as well as bars of soap, but if you like particular shampoo brands and other toiletries, it's best to bring your own. By default, if you make no selections on the card, your room service steward will service the accommodation twice daily. March 12, 2007 in Carnival Cruise Lines. There are cabins designated as interiors, but actually have a floor-to-ceiling window with an obstructed view. When I choose a cabin, I make sure it is always above and below cabins and away from elevators. Well I too had NO love of my AFT cabin on the Valor 7449. CerealsandFruits Banana,Melon,Frosted Flakes,Special K,Raisin Bran,Rice Krispies, Corn Flakes,Fruit Loops,Cheerios,Lucky Charms,Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Bakery toasts (white,wheat,gluten-free),danish pastries, muffins,croissants,bagels, Yogurt plain, strawberry, peach, raspberry, Drinks juices (orange,apple,tomato,grapefruit),hot tea,milk (also skim and chocolate),fresh coffee (regular anddecaf). If you want to avoid massive data roaming charges, which can be as much as $5 a minute on a cruise, turn your phone on airplane mode or turn it off when not in use. Current cruise ship gratuities (per day per person) are USD 12,95 (for standard cabin passengers) and USD 13,95 for suite passengers. Beach towels are also available for purchase (at $22). I had 8273 on the Spirit in Alaska in August, and had no soot. All suites include separate dressing and sitting areas, double sinks and a bathtub. On shore excursions, you can either book activities through the ship, or you can plan your own day out on shore. Pero este ao, hemos incorporado actividades nuevas para que los nios/as ms peques, pueden disfrutar tambin del parque. It was very interesting for me and my 7y.o. We are foreigners and we can t defend ourself, we don t speak well spanish and we can t go in a court but in our country we would have put an official law suitThey did that because there was a TV / Radio team and they wanted to let her shut upour girl is now terrified and very shocked. For all other cruise accommodations, bathrobes are provided (upon request) during the turndown service on the first evening. Multiaventura Elche is a multi adventure park with activities for all ages and levels. Don t send YOUR CHILD THERE !!! Failing to check the deck plan is a rookie mistake that might put you in a cruise cabin to avoid. Click on any highlighted link to view pictures and/or videos (, Interactive LCD television with remote control, Bath with combined shower/whirlpool tub, double sink and toilet, Walk-in dressing area with vanity table and chair, Click to go to full page list of cabins we have pictures/videos of for this category. Which Royal Caribbean Suite Should I Book? The following items are available for ordering free of charge. Apparently Carnival didn't bother to put any sound deadening between the decks. Sporting events (ESPN, ESPN 2) are shown only on big screens at the ships Sports Bar and Seaside Theatre (not in cabins/suites). All cabins feature attractive decor in pleasant, if a bit bland, earth tones. I'm booked close to one on the Valor in March. Actual room layout and decor might be different than shown. The shower has a curtain on a curved rod to avoid clingy curtain syndrome. This is a great idea for a thread. I've heard both sides of the story. Advertising. Especially if youre a first-timer. An obstructed-view cabin might cost less, but the quality of the vista varies from room to room. LEGEND OF THE SEAS- Aug. 24, 1997. I will let you know how it turns out. The entrance to the park is free. Bedside lamps provide enough light to read by. Monday, April 4 open from 10.00 to 14.00. Hello! We're not saying that guarantee cabins should be avoided outright if you're holding out hope that you'll get an upgrade. They are available in 3 sizes adult, child, and infant. The cost is AU$3.25 per washer load and AU$3.25 per dryer load. Use mouse to zoom in and out. Our son was in an interior (6471 or 6475) and the noise could not be missed (or easily dismissed!). Young childrens course was a bit too easy but the next one up was just right for our 9 year old. The cafe is also closedsummer is here and no drinks are available, youre also not allowed to take in any food or drink? As excited as youll be to get aboard the Carnival cruise, arriving early can actually delay the time it takes for you to get on the ship. They went on the obstacle course and also had a go at archery. Must be something up with the Valor, i was in cabin 8448, we always get aft cabins on all the ships and the Valor was the only one i have ever heard any noise fcoming from above and like you said, it went on day and night. Both my wife and I as well as our traveling companions, have been coughing insecently since those initial exposures. In2016, Carnival Cruise Lines rolled out fleetwide for-fee (chargeable) room service menu, whichitems can be ordered 24/7. Double click on image for full screen. You'll find relatively few suites on Carnival ships. Some bad. Some GS-OS suites have a single/double sofa bed and/or upper bed for 3rd/4th person. This is a shame because what could have otherwise been a wonderful cruise (the best Dining room and Housekeeping staff as well as BEST Cruise Director EVER!! You'll have no recourse to complain if you end up with something you don't like. We are booked on 7406 and 7408 on the Freedom. There are many things in life we can absolutely no control over. The number of all cabin categories is 28. Other cruise ship cabins to avoid if privacy is at the top of your list include the mini-suites beneath the SeaWalk on Royal Princess and Regal Princess and cabins facing the Boardwalk and Central Park areas on Royal Caribbean's Oasis-class ships. Hi, I normally stay on the Rivera Deck because it is so quite down there. Here is a breakdown of the cabin types on Norwegian Encore, which is typical for the line's newer ships: Inside cabins: 453 (22%). There's an ice maker next to cabin 2418 on the main deck of the Triumph. Announcing Our 2023 Cruisers' Choice Award Winners! Stay at this 4-star business-friendly hotel in Elche. The following items are available for ordering 24 hours but are at an additional charge. Relaxing, nice ports of call, service and staff were polite and friendly. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos. Both my wife and I as well as our traveling companions, have been coughing insecently since those initial exposures. Buenos tardes Irene, no se permite el acceso con perros a las instalaciones por motivos de seguridad e higiene. Enjoy a casual steakhouse experience with a full meal consisting of a gourmet appetizer, salad, entre, side dish, and a delectable dessert. Our friends did that once, and all of the weight-lifting maniacs were in the gym early every morning dropping the weights on the floor. Advertising. Safes can be opened also by the ships security. These staterooms have 50% larger balconies,3 closets, full bathroom (shower). 19952023, The Independent Traveler, Inc. .css-18jw8gc{-webkit-appearance:none;-moz-appearance:none;-ms-appearance:none;appearance:none;-webkit-align-items:center;-webkit-box-align:center;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;-webkit-box-pack:center;-ms-flex-pack:center;-webkit-justify-content:center;justify-content:center;-webkit-user-select:none;-moz-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none;position:relative;white-space:nowrap;vertical-align:middle;outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;line-height:1.2;border-radius:var(--chakra-radii-md);transition-property:var(--chakra-transition-property-common);transition-duration:var(--chakra-transition-duration-normal);height:auto;min-width:var(--chakra-sizes-10);font-size:var(--chakra-fontSizes-md);background:none;border:0;color:black;display:inline;margin:0px;padding:0!important;font-family:var(--chakra-fonts-Roboto);font-weight:500;padding-top:0.625rem;padding-bottom:0.625rem;-webkit-padding-start:1rem;padding-inline-start:1rem;-webkit-padding-end:1rem;padding-inline-end:1rem;}.css-18jw8gc:focus-visible,.css-18jw8gc[data-focus-visible]{box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-outline);}.css-18jw8gc:disabled,.css-18jw8gc[disabled],.css-18jw8gc[aria-disabled=true],.css-18jw8gc[data-disabled]{opacity:0.4;cursor:not-allowed;box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-none);}.css-18jw8gc:active,.css-18jw8gc[data-active]{border:var(--chakra-borders-none);background:none;}.css-18jw8gc:hover,.css-18jw8gc[data-hover]{border:var(--chakra-borders-none);background:none;}.css-18jw8gc:focus,.css-18jw8gc[data-focus]{border:var(--chakra-borders-none);outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-none);}Cookie Consent, 8 Things to Know About the Cheapest Cruise Ship Cabins, 10 Reasons to Take a Cruise over a Land Holiday. #8. in Best Carnival Cruise Line. Yes, I loved watching the wake in the water as we sailed along and I also enjoy the high seas duriing our last day at sea during (Katrina). French Fries ($1,50), Sweet Potato Fries ($2), Banana Split ($4). Just go with the flow. Loved the cruise on the Miricle anyway. My 8 year old had time of his life and even my 33 year old son felt a sense of achievement on completing the circuit. The S&S credit program allows charges on purchases and tips/gratuities directly to a personal account throughout the Carnival cruise. Its always smart to fly in a day before your cruise departs, to give yourself sufficient time, so theres no chance of missing your cruise. I'm not sure if that's how all of them arebut maybe. FASCINATION- Aug. 26, 1995. plus two each of NCL & Disney Cruises-early 90s. But a common rookie mistake is not bringing it every time you leave your cabin. They can also be checked via the smart TV in each stateroom. With the capacity to accommodate 2,124 guests and 930 crew members, Spirit is among the smaller ships in the line's namesake class. I absolutely love cruising with my favorite ports of call being in the Caribbean. . Interior: The 213 inside or interior cabins measure 17.2 square metres and are pretty spacious for standard cabins. We heard high heals and carts all night. Multiaventura Elche - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, Hotels near Jardn Artstico Nacional Huerto Del Cura, Hotels near MAHE Museu Arqueolgic i d'Histria d'Elx, Hotels near Elche Tourist Information Office, Hotels near Orihuela - Miguel Hernndez Station, Hotels near Murcia Region International Airport (RMU), Motels near Murcia Region International Airport (RMU), Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Elche, Jardn Artstico Nacional Huerto Del Cura, MAHE Museu Arqueolgic i d'Histria d'Elx, Jardn Artstico Nacional Huerto Del Cura: Tickets & Tours, Baslica de Santa Maria: Tickets & Tours, MAHE Museu Arqueolgic i d'Histria d'Elx: Tickets & Tours, Visit to Chichen Itza, Ik Kil Cenote and Valladolid with Lunch from Cancun, Krka Waterfalls Day Tour with Boat Ride from Split & Trogir, Desert Safari and Inland Sea(Private Tour), Cruise the Mekong river from Houy Xai to Luang Prabang in comfort and safety, Go City: Philadelphia Explorer Pass - Choose 3, 4, 5 or 7 Attractions. Connecting rooms ("family cabins") are located on decks 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. They are often tiered, allowing those above to see directly onto your balcony. My girl of 5 years was beaten hard by monitor. I'm booked close to one on the Valor in March. Your personal preferences can be selected from a services menu card left in each of the ships staterooms. There are 12 passenger decks, 6 with cabins. CRUISE HIVE LTD 2008-2023. There is even a sister ship named Carnival Horizon which offers even more! It includes 100% polyester blankets, sheets and pillowcases (60/40 cotton-polyester) and New Generation Pillows (100% cotton). Older and smaller ship so don't expect a lot of amenities. Flights are one of them. Its a morning/afternoon out. More importantly, after I cited my wifes Cancer survivor status as well as my own health concerns as a post 9/11 NYC recovery official, (Gianni could or would not explain any of the possible health related effects resulting for being exposed to this soot (I do have one remaining soot sample which I collected on on the last afternoon of our cruise, I will gladly share it with your offices, assuming the ships personnel have not done so). On a Carnival cruise, youre given several cabinoptions. 8.6/10 Excellent! That is just disgusting and horrible! All the noise in the world could not have spoiled my cruise. I would avoid all cabins on the back half of varandah deck unless you are a very deep sleeper. Seventeen cabins have been modified for wheelchair access; there are 42 sets of connecting staterooms. Living here, we have been several times with visitors. Read More: The 8 Best Cruise Ship Inside Cabins. You can expect a space ratio of 34% on this ship. Related: Inside vs. Balcony Cruise Cabins: A Cabin Comparison. Of these "outside cabins" some 80 per cent have balconies. The bathrooms 2-pin plug can be used only for electric razors. Like arriving too early when you first begin your vacation, rushing for early embarkation can lag your departure from the ship because everyone has the same idea. Rough seas or not, motion sickness can ruin a cruise vacation. Also, can anyone tell me how to find out where the self service laundry room is? Payments are made via the Sail and Sign card. The Carnival ships also come with a wifi option, which starts at $5 USD daily and goes up to $25 USD per day. Keep in mind that any rooms or suites near kid-friendly outdoor amenities might not be the most calm either you'll very likely be near children in other rooms. Vista suites are the ones to get if you have the money; they have wraparound balconies and are located at the stern of the ship (aft) on five decks, offering fantastic views of the wake. Loud music until 3am every morning. Your personal data will be processed and information from your device (cookies, unique identifiers, and other device data) may be stored by, accessed by and shared with third party vendors, or used specifically by this site or app. Use mouse to zoom in and out. Travel insurance for cruises vary drastically, so its vital to read the fine print. Once again Carnival corporate Executives have demonstrated their lack of regard for the health,safety and comfort of their passangers. Having just returned from our 15th Cruise (our EIGHTH on Carnival), I must inform you that I remain unconvinced that Carnivals Corporate leadership maintains passenger health safety and comfort in very high regard. and apart from some minor multiple incidents with non-flushing toilets and two out of three unsatisfactory excursions -which we called to Excursion Director's attention) was completely marred by this disgusting situation. For starters, they are generally small -- and that's by already compact cruise cabin standards. Others cited thin walls. You can enter our website and see all the group rates and information about the activities. Category: Category GS - Grand Suite. Carnival 's standard inside cabins on Carnival Splendor begin at a healthy 17.2 square metres, but beware of the line's Category 1A cabins which are oddly shaped and feature pull-out beds or bunks. Carnival Spirit cruise ship deck plan has 1062 staterooms for up to 2549 passengers served by 961 crew. But once they touch ground a new entry fee is due.. Hola, me gustara saber si puedo ir con mi perro?? Check It Out: Cruise Ship Rooms: What You Need to Know About Choosing Your Cabin. if they say something bad they could be beaten Amazing experience for all ages! 3.9. The biggest Carnival ships are Carnival Celebration (2022) and Carnival Jubilee, which will set sail for the line in late 2023. For details, please contact: For US guests: Call Guest Access Services at 1-800-438-6744 ext. BUT, I didn't think about the elevator. Saturday and Sunday April : Open from 10.00 to 20.00 hours. I am really sorry to hear you had such a bad experience! Youll have to pay an extra fee to dine at one of the specialty restaurants, though. They have larger balconies with lounge chairs in addition to the regular table and two chairs. Con tu hijo de 3 aos, puedes hacer uso del castillo hinchable, dar un paseo en barca por nuestro lago navegable, o conducir con los nuevos coches elctricos. Heed our advice so you can find the best cabin on a cruise ship, hopefully letting you wake up a tad more refreshed during your vacation. You should also always read the Fun Times daily newsletter while aboard any Carnival cruise, so you dont miss out on dining times, scheduled activities, and more. Disculpa la tardanza en contestar, hemos estado un tiempo sin poder tener el control de la pgina de TripAdvisor. You cannot predict when unforeseen circumstances will arise, so investing in travel insurance for your cruiseon a Carnival ship can be a worthwhile investment. What was aweful was the cigarette butts on the balcony floor in the morning, the ice cream cones I found now and then and the pice of pizza which landed nicely on our lounge chiar. Carnival Spirit Stateroom Cabin 7296 Video Scroll over cabin (stateroom) tiles below to click and watch videos Please report any unavailable videos Cabin 7296 Media Info Diagrams Cabins Click on tabs above to see more details Virtual Tour Hotspot text! Cabin Number Free Price Alert Find a cruise on Carnival Spirit See Cruises * Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Description: A Grand Suite aboard Carnival Spirit features even more space than the standard suite - plenty of room in your room! On Carnival Spirit, smoking allowed areas (cigarettes /incl electronic cigarettes) are Frankensteins Lab Nightclub (disco /not allowed on the dance floor), Casino (designated areas), Casino Bar. The problem with this logic is everybody has the same idea. I would avoid all cabins on the back half of. (1,002 reviews) "Fantastic location! o es muy pequeo?? You can ask your steward for more, or bring your own hangers if it's important to you. Also Read:10 Items Just for Those Who Love Carnival Cruise Line. Smoking in cabins/suites and on their balconies is prohibited. The Carnival cruise ship Spirit has a total of 17 wheelchair-accessible cabins (for disabled passengers) and no Spa cabins (with exclusive access to Spa Carnival facilities). I asked the Purser's desk what was going on below us and they "himhawed" around. All ship Traveler Ratings are based on ratings provided under license by Cruiseline.com. Carnival Spirit cruise ship itinerary, 2023-2024-2025 itineraries (homeports, dates, prices), cruise tracker (ship location now/current position tracking), review, news. Elevators and staircases can also be high-traffic, noisy areas of a cruise ship (that are near cabins on some ships). I ended up under the casino.

Fatal Car Crash Yesterday Northern Ireland, Articles C