chevy traverse 2nd row bench seat for sale

$360.00 shipping . Jet Black, Perforated Leather Appointed Seat Trim, Audio System, Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System, Wheels, 20" (50.8 Cm) Gloss Black Painted Aluminum With Red Accents. I love every option and the over all build. The bench second-row seat makes for a total of 8 seats. The front seats are adjusted for a 6-foot driver and a shorter passenger. There are physical controls for some functions, and standard features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto make it easy to sync your smartphone with the system. . I think that would mean moving lower down in trim level. The History Based Value of a car takes into account the vehicles condition, number of owners, service history, and other factors. New 2023 Chevrolet Traverse Near You. What I'm getting at is we need a bench in the middle to make 8 passengers a possibility. Standard equipment includes LED headlights with automatic high-beams, heated side mirrors, three months of SiriusXM Radio, a whopping 10 cupholders, a suite of driver-assistance features like automated emergency braking, and more. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! At EchoPark, its all about offering you options for a happy experience. Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV. Roadholding, 300-ft Skidpad: 0.82 g, C/D FUEL ECONOMY Second Row Seats for 2017 Chevrolet Traverse Vehicle 2017 Chevrolet Traverse Change Vehicle Categories No. Second-row bench seats also leave no pass-through space to the third row, making access more difficult. Many vehicles are sold above or below MSRP. Great gas mileage! A Traverse RS we recently tested sprang to 60 mph in 6.8 seconds and reached a quarter-mile in 15.1 seconds. 2. See the 2022 Chevrolet Traverse LT Leather models for sale. Many cars for sale on CARFAX Used Car Listings are great value cars, with a value thats higher than the listing price. Fold down the second- and third-row seats and any Traverse becomes a cargo-hauling champ with more space than any of its rivals. 2020-2022 Chevrolet Traverse Second Row Seat Covers 84461951 Black w/ Bench OEM (Fits: Chevrolet Traverse) $239.98 $13.98 shipping 2018 - 2023 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE REAR 2ND ROW LEFT SEAT ASSEMBLY OEM BEIGE=HKA $364.50 Was: $450.00 $220.00 shipping or Best Offer I think that I would use 1/2" plywood instead of 1/4". home delivery on some or all of its cars. Recent Arrival! Refer to www.GMFirstResponderDiscount.com for complete eligibility details. The verdict: Chevrolets redesigned Traverse three-row SUV is one of the automakers largest people movers since the Bow-Tie brand no longer makes a minivan. Competitors offer similar solutions, but Chevy's is one of the easiest to use." Cargo space is 17.2 cubic feet behind the third row, expanding to 84.6 . 2020 CARFAX, Inc (Last Updated 11/22/2022), Powertrain (Includes Engine & Transmission). First Responder Cash Allowance is available for firefighters, police, EMT/paramedics, and 911 dispatch who purchase/lease one of the eligible models. Test drive this New Black 2023 Chevrolet Traverse 3.6L V6 engine 1GNERKKW8PJ250705 for sale near San Antonio. a 2-3-3 configuration for optimum passenger capacity and comfort Second row 60/40 split flat-folding 3-passenger bench seat Second row passenger-side seat features SmartSlide allowing quick and easy access to third row seating . When parking or maneuvering at low speed, the Traverse feels every bit its size. The humble lower trims are well-appointed with modern technology while carrying an affordable price tag, while the higher-end trims get into luxury territory. The Infotainment 3 system is easy to use. The third row isnt as generously sized as the first two, but adults will be comfortable there on short trips. Research, browse, save, and share from 102 Traverse models in Tustin, CA. 2023 GM Employee Appreciation Certificate Program. The Traverse provides 23 cubic feet of cargo room behind the third row of seats, 57.8 cubic feet with these seats folded, and 98.2 cubic feet with the second and third rows folded. All Traverse models have three rows of seats. Learn more about how we conduct our Car Seat Checks. Manual 60/40 split-folding third row bench seat, Can fold one or both sides down Adds cargo- and passenger-carrying versatility to your vehicle . Power: 310 hp @ 6800 rpm --, "If you're looking for comfortable and quiet family transport above all else, the Traverse should be on your short list. 2020 Chevrolet Traverse LT 1LT Graphite Metallic *Carfax Accident Free*, *One VIN: 1GNERGKW4LJ126695 Stock: 5012610 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-19-2023, Located in Raleigh, NC / 12 miles away from Raleigh, NC. CHEVROLET TRAVERSE REAR 2ND ROW LEFT DRIVER SIDE SEAT COMPLETE OEM 2018 - 2020 | eBay, CHEVROLET TRAVERSE REAR 2ND ROW RIGHT PASSENGER SIDE SEAT COMPLETE OEM 2018-20 | eBay. The Chevrolet Traverseflies further under the radar than most mid-size three-row crossovers, but that doesn't mean it has little to offer families. See the 2022 Chevrolet Traverse LS models for sale MI-Acadia said: Sounds like you have the seats down then. The bench second-row seat makes for a total of 8 seats. Eligibility of this program can be transferred within the household. Steering effort is low, but the system is precise and makes aiming the big SUV easy. The all-wheel-drive Traverse RS we put through the same highway test returned 22 mpg, missing its EPA estimate by 3 mpg. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. . Opt for the more comfortable twin captain's seats. Vehicle Type: front-engine, front/all-wheel-drive, 7-passenger, 4-door wagon, PRICE Safety alert seat The left and right sides of the seat cushion can vibrate if the car detects a potential accident through its safety tech features like lane-keep assist. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. If you have any questions please give us a call at 888 372 3212. No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle. The three child seats are installed in the second row. DUH, very surprised. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! We have thousands of new-to-you makes and models that range from sedans to tr VIN: 1GNERGKW9LJ172460 Stock: PLJ172460 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-08-2023, VIN: 1GNERFKW5LJ283615 Stock: PLJ283615 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-06-2023, Located in Wake Forest, NC / 7 miles away from Raleigh, NC. Heated Leather Seats, Sunroof, NAV, 3rd Row Seat Residency restrictions may apply. Torque: 266 lb-ft @ 2800 rpm, CHASSIS Something else? And today when we got home with our new vehicle I noticed it. See your savings and benefits in an easy-to-understand format. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. See the 2022 Chevrolet Traverse High Country models for sale. 17/25 City/Highway MPG --- VIN: 1GNEVLKW0LJ286884 Stock: G46484 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-11-2023. 2022 . Excellent communication throughout the process and the Jeep was ready waiting on me as I pulled up. Used Chevrolet Traverse for Sale in Raleigh, NC, Used Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Classic 1997, Used Chevrolet TrailBlazer in Greenville, NC, Used Chevrolet Monte Carlo in Fayetteville, NC, Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 in Greensboro, NC, Used Chevrolet Blazer in Fayetteville, NC, Used Chevrolet Express in Fayetteville, NC, Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Classic in Greensboro, NC, Used Chevrolet Impala Limited in Winston Salem, NC, Used Chevrolet Colorado in Fayetteville, NC, Used Chevrolet Monte Carlo in Greenville, NC, Used Chevrolet Cobalt in Winston Salem, NC, Used Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid in Winston Salem, NC, Used Chevrolet Colorado in Durham, NC For Sale, Used Chevrolet Traverse in Greensboro, NC, Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2013 in Greensboro, NC, Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2014 in Greensboro, NC, Used Chevrolet HHR 2010 in Winston Salem, NC, Used Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 2017 in Fayetteville, NC, Used Chevrolet Express 2013 in Durham, NC, Used Chevrolet Traverse 2019 in Durham, NC, Used Chevrolet Traverse 2017 in Raleigh, NC For Sale, Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport 2014 in Durham, NC, Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid 2012 in Winston Salem, NC, Used Chevrolet Impala Limited 2015 in Greenville, NC For Sale, Used Chevrolet Colorado 2020 in Greensboro, NC, Used Chevrolet Cruze 2019 in Greenville, NC, Used Chevrolet Express Cargo 2019 in Winston Salem, NC, Used Chevrolet Equinox 2021 in Raleigh, NC, Used Chevrolet Blazer 2020 in Winston Salem, NC, Used Chevrolet Captiva Sport 2013 in Fayetteville, NC, Used Chevrolet Malibu 2019 in Raleigh, NC, Used Chevrolet Tahoe 2016 in Winston Salem, NC, New Audi A4 Allroad for Sale in Milford, MA, New Audi A4 Allroad for Sale in Lansing, IL, Best Audi RS Q8 Lease Deals in Coral Springs, FL, New Audi A4 Allroad for Sale in Inverness, FL, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Fold both the second- and third-row seats and you have a massive 98.2 cubes, more than the Honda Pilot or Ford Explorer." Walco Property Maintenance and Lawn Care now sports a brand new (BLACK) 2023 Chevrolet Silverado LT Trail Boss Turbo Diesel. $2,220 below market. You can even move it with a child seat still in place. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. In CARFAX Used Car Listings, you can find a used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse for sale from $36,988 to $53,499. Little of substance has changed with this years model. Or buying some kind of middle seat. Remove the plastic trim pieces around the seat tracks. ", 2020 Cadillac XT5 Sport, Shadow Metallic outside, Cirrus/Jet Black inside, more 'tech toys' than I'll ever use. I just brought mine home and I was hoping for some ideas. The Chevy Traverse RS adds a sporty appearance package to this practical SUV. Thank you. The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP), sometimes known as the sticker price, is the retail price suggested by the manufacturer. Observed: 18 mpg And thanks for the measurment. Trailering equipment ($650), 20-inch wheels, and rear-seat entertainment are also available for the LT Cloth, along with a 2nd-row bench seat (no cost) to swap in for the standard captain's chairs. "Great space behind the second row . What should I do? Chevrolet's current Traverse has been around since 2017, and after giving the SUV afew tech upgrades last year, it is fully refreshing the rig for 2022. I was looking at something like this below. The Questions and Answers on this page are the statements and opinions of their respective authors and not VehicleHistory.com. Dealer not responsible for errors and omissions; all offers subject to change without notice, please confirm listings with dealer. A bumper-to-bumper warranty typically doesn't include consumable items such as brake pads, windshield wipers, tires, etc. Thank you for adopting Katrina. 3. 2020-2022 Chevrolet Traverse Second Row Seat Covers 84461951 Black w/ Bench OEM (Fits: Chevrolet Traverse) $239.98 $13.98 shipping 2018 - 2023 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE FRONT RIGHT SIDE SEAT LOWER CUSHION OEM BLACK=H0Y (Fits: Chevrolet Traverse) $249.85 or Best Offer Benefits charity For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. You get everything mentioned above in the Convenience and Driver Confidence package available for the LT Cloth model. year to help you gain confidence about one of your largest purchase decisions. (will be forced on orders with ship-to states that require a front license plate), 266 lb-ft of torque [361 N-m] @ 2800 rpm) (STD), Bluetooth audio streaming for 2 active devices, cloud connected personalization for select infotainment and vehicle settings. The Traverse seats eight people in its lower trims, which have a second-row bench seat. Still others, like the Jeep Grand Cherokee L, can be outfitted to deliver both more luxury and capability. Chevy blessed the Traverse's cabin with a bounty of USB ports and an easy-to-use infotainment system with colorful graphics, a high-mounted touchscreen, and standard wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability. Follow a car to keep tabs on it and get updates with any changes. JavaScript is disabled. Those totals far exceed the capacities of many other midsize SUVs, and the Traverse even provides more space than some large SUVs. Many of the buttons look as if they could come from a Chevy Sonic that's half the price. Although bench seats fit an extra passenger in the second row, the space is usually cramped and uncomfortable. That's quite a house full. 5 Pros and 3 Cons, 2023 Buick Enclave Avenir Review: Dated and Confused, 2023 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Review: Long on Efficiency, Short on Space, 2023 Toyota Corolla Cross Hybrid Review: Less Slow, Still Steady, View all 2020 Chevrolet Traverse models for sale near 85007, 2020 Chevrolet Traverse specs and reviews. SMARTSLIDE 2ND-ROW SEAT The Chevy Traverse's SmartSlide 2nd-row seat makes . It's wide and deep enough for carry-on luggage and a purse or backpack. See Chevrolet Traverse models for sale. DOHC 24-valve V-6, aluminum block and heads, direct fuel injection My. But dont get too excited; the RS trim adds no mechanical upgrades to improve the performance of the Traverse. Following its refresh in 2022, Chevy gives the Traverse a couple of minor updates for the 2023 model year. However we are now unexpectedly expecting our 3rd child. HEATED SEATS! Changes to the Traverse's exterior aren't drastic but are noticeable. Height: 70.7 in this service, you accept the terms of our, Electric Slide: How the Ford F-150 Lightning Will Make EVs Mainstream, 2022 BMW 2 Series: Choosing the Right Trim, 2023 Chevrolet Traverse Vehicles for Sale, 2022 Chevrolet Traverse Vehicles for Sale, 2021 Chevrolet Traverse Vehicles for Sale, 2020 Chevrolet Traverse Vehicles for Sale, 2019 Chevrolet Traverse Vehicles for Sale, Visitor With the standard 2nd-row bench, there is seating for eight passengers. Passenger Volume: 157 ft3 I transport rescue animals, dogs mostly, and I put them in crates. Donor vehicle: 2018 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE LS 3.6L V6 FWD AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. Tires: Continental CrossContact LX20 EcoPlus+ VIN: 1GNKRFEDXHJ177505 Stock: 3SA1093A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-01-2023. The Traverse provides 23 cubic feet of cargo room behind the third row of seats, 57.8 cubic feet with these seats folded, and 98.2 cubic feet with the second and third rows folded. Editors Jennifer Geiger, Jennifer Newman and Matt Schmitz are certified child safety seat installation technicians. Obtain a bench seat (60 and 40 sides), a few extra seat bolts, and the appropriate plastic trim. In addition to touch operation, there are physical controls for common functions like volume and audio-track adjustment. Manual 60/40 split-folding third row bench seat, Can fold one or both sides down Adds cargo- and passenger-carrying versatility to your vehicle . AWD with New Tires, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, Lane Departure Warning System, Remote keyless entry. I am willing to spend a little money as trading will certainly cause a loss in funds too. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically I picked up a bench seat, seat bolts and trim pieces from a 2014 Traverse in excellent condition from a salvage yard for $200. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. The booster seat sits behind the drivers seat, and the infant and convertible seats are installed behind the front passenger seat. One of the most significant differences is standard second-row captains chairs in the LT Cloth model. I am in the process of changing the 2nd row bench seat to captains chairs, as I get the time. What is the MPG of the 2023 Chevrolet Traverse? 2017 chevy traverse trim comparison in chicago, il; Find your perfect car with edmunds expert . Great on gas and love the safety features, Great just get it with the sun roof. $18,599. That is the easiest and cheapest fix I can think of. 2017 CHEVROLET TRAVERSE 2LT AWD, CLEAN AUTOCHECK, HEATED FRONT SEATS, BACKUP CAMERA, AND MORE. " Read More. CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. KEY FEATURES IN VIN: 1GNEVKKWXJJ182491 Stock: C23124A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-25-2023, Located in Lillington, NC / 31 miles away from Raleigh, NC. The data above is updated daily, based on used car inventory for sale on CARFAX for the last five model years of this car. Is the 2023 Honda Accord a Good Car? That's class-leading. REDUCED FROM $32,466!, $1,800 below J.D. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. Editors note: This Car Seat Check was written in September 2018 about the 2018 Chevrolet Traverse. Chevy Traverse RS Tested: Not-So-Sporty Family Bus, Chevy Traverse Gets Slightly Handsomer for 2022, Every 3-Row Mid-Size Crossover and SUV Ranked, How to Repair, Maintain, and Care for Your Car, Standard automated emergency braking with pedestrian detection, Standard lane-departure warning with lane-keeping assist, Limited warranty covers 3 years or 36,000 miles, Powertrain warranty covers 5 years or 60,000 miles, Complimentary maintenance is covered for the first visit. The V-6 pulls well; a Traverse we tested previously proved to be on the quicker end of its class. . I normally only keep a vehicle for 7 years but I should be able to get double that with the 2010. The second row is roomy, the third is passable. loaded and love it. It was an excellent experience to deal with Hanna Export.When I went to Hanna exports to sell my car.Steve Smith ( Sales manager) took few minutes to give me best offer and within 15 mins we did all paper work and closed the deal.All process went so smooth and got my money next day in my account.Also he arranged for dropping me back to my home.Thanks Steve. Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse Premier with FWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, Alloy Wheels, and 20 Inch Wheels, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse LT with FWD, Convenience Package, Driver Confidence Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Heated Seats, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, and 18 Inch Wheels, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse High Country with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, and Power Liftgate, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse High Country with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Subwoofer, Roof Rails, Dual Exhaust, and Blind Spot Monitor, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse Premier with FWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Trailer Hitch, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, and Power Liftgate, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse LT with FWD, Leather Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, and Blind Spot Monitor, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse LT with AWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Roof Rails, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, and Third Row Seating, DCH Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat of Temecula, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse LT with FWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Trailer Hitch, Heated Seats, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, and Lane Departure Warning, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse Premier with FWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, and Power Liftgate, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse LS with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Heated Mirrors, Satellite Radio, Rear Air Conditioning, and Cloth Seats, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse High Country with FWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Interior Protection Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, and Power Liftgate, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse LT with AWD, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Heated Seats, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Heated Mirrors, and Satellite Radio, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse LT with AWD, Power Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, and 18 Inch Wheels, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse LS with FWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Bucket Seats, 18 Inch Wheels, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Lane Departure Warning, Heated Mirrors, and Satellite Radio, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse LT with AWD, Towing Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Trailer Hitch, Heated Seats, Bucket Seats, Tinted Windows, Blind Spot Monitor, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse LT with AWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Keyless Entry, Trailer Hitch, Spoiler, Heated Seats, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, 18 Inch Wheels, Third Row Seating, and Heated Mirrors, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse Premier with AWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Subwoofer, and Trailer Wiring, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse Premier with FWD, Remote Start, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Subwoofer, Heated Steering Wheel, and Roof Rails, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse LT with FWD, Convenience Package, Driver Confidence Package, Climate Package, Power Package, Preferred Equipment Package, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Heated Seats, and Roof Rails, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse High Country with AWD, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Power Liftgate, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Cooled Seats, and Satellite Radio, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse High Country with FWD, Preferred Equipment Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Roof Rails, Power Liftgate, and Alloy Wheels, Used 2023 Chevrolet Traverse LT with AWD, Remote Start, Keyless Entry, Heated Seats, Bucket Seats, Power Liftgate, Blind Spot Monitor, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Lane Departure Warning, and Heated Mirrors. Additionally, adaptive cruise control is now available on the 3LT, RS, and Premier trims. Use for comparison purposes only. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!CARFAX One-Owner. This 2023 Chevrolet Traverse Premier is for Sale in Elizabeth City, NC. Propulsion is provided by GMs peppy GM's 3.6-liter V-6, which is mated to a smooth-shifting nine-speed automatic transmission and paired with either front- or all-wheel drive. Jul 28, 2012. Not Equipped With Rear Park Assist, See Dealer For Details. 255/55R-20 107H M+S TPC SPEC3167MS, DIMENSIONS Summit White 2023 Chevrolet Traverse Premier AWD 9-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 SIDI VVT AWD, 10 Speakers, 3.49 Axle Ratio, 3rd row seats: split-bench, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6-Way Power Front Passenger Seat, 8-Way Power Driver Seat Adjuster, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio: SiriusXM with 360L, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, Auto High-beam Headlights, Auto-dimming door mirrors, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic temperature control, Black Bowtie, Black Door Handles, Black Roof Rails, Bose Premium 10-Speaker Audio System Feature, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual SkyScape 2-Panel Power Sunroof, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Four wheel independent suspension, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front dual zone A/C, Front License Plate Bracket Mounting Package, Front Passenger 2-Way Power Lumbar, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Heated 2nd Row Outboard Position Seats, Heated door mirrors, Heated Driver & Front Passenger Seats, Heated front seats, Heated rear seats, Heated steering wheel, Illuminated entry, Leather steering wheel, Low tire pressure warning, Memory seat, Navigation System, Not Equipped w/Rear Park Assist (060), Occupant sensing airbag, Ornamentation, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Perforated Leather-Appointed Seat Trim, Power door mirrors, Power Driver Lumbar Control, Power driver seat, Power Liftgate, Power passenger seat, Power steering, Power windows, Preferred Equipment Group 1LZ, Premium audio system: Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus, Radio data system, Radio: Chevrolet Infotainment 3 Plus System w/Navi, Rear air conditioning, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear reading lights, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Redline Accent Decals (LPO), Redline Edition, Remote keyless entry, Roof rack: rails only, Security system, SiriusXM w/360L, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Spoiler, Steering wheel memory, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trip computer, Turn signal indicator mirrors, Variably intermittent wipers, Ventilated Driver & Front Passenger Seats, Ventilated front seats, Voltmeter, Wheels: 20" Gloss Black Painted Alum w/Red Stripes, Wheels: 20" Metallic Machined-Face Aluminum, AWD. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Wheels: 20'' Metallic Machined-Face Aluminum, Wheels: 20'' Gloss Black Painted Alum w/Red Stripes. The average selling price of this vehicle on CARFAX is $44,321. Top Gear, 5070 mph: 4.7 sec In the rear, you'll find new LED taillights. In our real-world 75-mph highway fuel-economy testing, the all-wheel-drive Traverse High Country delivered 27 mpg, among the better highway fuel consumption numbers in its class. This Chevrolet Traverse offers seating for ei VIN: 1GNKVFED8GJ109004 Stock: 109004 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Sandford, NC / 42 miles away from Raleigh, NC. Power Retail!, EPA 25 MPG Hwy/17 MPG City! Good idea. The Traverse got a mid-cycle refresh this year, making it more competitive with class leaders like the Kia Telluride and Toyota Highlander. Braking, 700 mph: 183 ft You all made buying my new 392 Wrangler out-of-state so simple and easy. and any applicable fees. The third row has three tether anchors but no lower anchors. --, "There's 23 cubic feet of luggage space behind the upright third row. Brakes, F/R: 12.6-in vented disc/12.4-in vented disc The Traverse's MyLink infotainment system still works respectably well, but rivals like the Kia Telluride and Toyota Highlander offer larger screens that are more advanced and easier to see." This is a very dependable car and great for big families and road trips. A few details of the appearance package include bright front sill plates, unique floor mats, and 20-inch polished aluminum wheels.

Born With Hyperextended Knees, Aquarius Moon Celebrities, How To Make Sweet Pea Essential Oil, Oakley Tincan Replacement Parts, Tornado Warning Little Elm, Articles C