crate and barrel lounge deep chaise

Duh! Its soft, but not so plush you feel like its swallowing you, which I also like. I am STILL researching and came across you post again. The first thing to consider is depth how deep do you want your seat cushion to be? Read on to get the scoop. Lyon is France's third-largest city and a major tourist destination. This extra-long sofa features a deep + low seat and laid back cushions that are oh-so inviting. Its also really big. ), and no other spot in our house to put a sectional. The fabric collects quite a bit of dust, and when Ive removed the fabric from the cushions to wash them, both the cushions and inside of the fabric are coated in feathers that I have to pluck off by hand. I was looking for a gray couch and have fallen in love with this one but the color does seem to have a lot of blue in it. Hello:) I have to say I really love the wall colour! We dont do a ton of eating in that room, but Im happy to report that any marks have easily come up and it continues to look brand new (1.5 years later). Im just trying to figure out how the sofa is 41 deep but the cushions are only 24?! Mother's Day is May 14. Thank you so much for your reviews and response to others questions. Where did you find the square tufted leather ottoman? We are thinking about getting this sofa and it was very helpful. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Not sure if I really need to upgrade the fabric because its a heafty penny. I go back and forth, but think we have decided on the sectional. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I have the Lounge II Sofa and it leaks feathers and sags regardless of how often you vacuum/fluff/rotate it I even got a replacement and am having the same issue. Thats my comment. It worked so well for us and its genuinely one of the most comfortable couches Ive ever sat in in my life. Also, what size rug did you use? Hi Kari! You can see all of the details of our Comfort Works sofa cover here. Thanks so much for the great info on the sofa! Thank you!! It looks fine and we still love it, but if any pilling would bother you Id go with a different fabric. I did not want performance fabric badly enough to wait for a custom sofa. services, you're letting us know that you've read and agree to the changes. Unfortunately I did not try out the Peyton so Im not able to compare the two. Hey ! She does not scratch our furniture but she does get rambunctious and sometimes runs to the top of the couches/chairs and then springs off. fabric is not ideal for pet owners. Hi Evelyn! I see many reviews for the Lounge II sofas/sectionals but I dont see very much for the Peyton. The simplicity is great because it suits a range of decorating styles. Does the shape of the pillow still force you to lean back? I wrote a blog post about how I clean ours, if that helps. of having something super deep for visitors is not so appealing, but what would be worse is a sofa that is not deep enough for someone 510 (hate the falling out feel of shallow sofas). crateandbarrel.com. The saleswoman highly recommended either the suede fabric thats graded-in OR using one of C&Bs other fabrics that would be an upcharge. Try our View in Your Room feature, manage registries and save payment info. If you have a small space, you can also get the chaise with a chair, which makes the sectional about the width of a loveseat, which I wish I knew when I lived in apartments. Have you ordered a swatch? We are decided on this couch (only not the petite version, on the contrary we want the Double chaise gigantic one which is basically a like a bed). This extra-long sofa features a deep + low . Its finallydone and today were sharing the big reveal hopefully, it will give you some ideas for your own dining room renovation! The Lounge 2-Piece Right Arm Double Chaise Sectional Sofa is a Crate and Barrel exclusive. Fees and shipping costs will be calculated in the next step. Kim. We are thinking about buying a couch with this material. I would like to know if there is anyway i can get new cushions or have mine restored restuffed ? After owning the sofa for a few months, it seems to be great quality. Hi Erin! Lounge Deep 3-Piece Right-Arm Bumper Sectional Sofa, Lounge Deep 2-Piece Left-Arm Bumper Sectional Sofa, Lounge Deep 3-Piece Left-Arm Bumper Sectional Sofa. Where did you get the ottoman? A little narrow for my tall frame, though. Nora Taylor, This would totally be a TV room sofa. Both of normal to thin weight. Goodness. Now almost 9 months later its finally delivering next week and Im suddenly panicked about it fitting in my door. Chaise Section: W46" H36" D64" . The list of best things to do in Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes includes sightseeing, pretty towns, history, and natural wonders! Hi there We are currently couch shopping as we close on a house the end of the month. The sofa looks great in your space! Crate and Barrel Davis Lounge Deep 2-Piece Sectional Sofa couch Purchased for $3875 6 years ago. Always somehow find an excuse to NOT get it but now were moving and want to take advantage of the 15% discount! You can see all of the details of our Comfort Works sofa cover here. My husband is 64, so he likes a deep couch. If you have any questions, be sure to leave them below and Ill get back to you. Heres my full review. Great review! Its a major win for a family with dogs and young kids. Curious if it fit through your normal door. you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller, Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. ), so thats a huge perk too. Consent is not a condition of any Thank you! It does have a pretty tight weave but I do not have pets, so I dont want to make assumptions about that. Hope to see ya next week! The highly scientific test I used for my Crate & Barrel Lounge II sectional review is that my children jump on it almost daily and it still looks and feels as good as new. Experience seamless delivery with our vetted and trained pros. There's a reason it's called Lounge. I am a wee bit concerned about fitting the sectional and a DR table. Its definitely wide enough for us without removing the cushions! Curious to know if Renee purchased the sofa! From afar it comes off as a light fabric, but up close you can see the texture that comforted me knowing with three young kids, mishaps could be somewhat disguised. This was true for our couch but ONLY with the pillow inserts that came with it. There is definitely a drastic difference between the two. When I think cement I think gray, but in certain photos it looks somewhat tan. Love the sofa! The petite was shallower than the regular version, but was otherwise the same size. Thanks so much!! How has it been holding up with your dog? Thanks! Msg and data rates may apply. I am looking for one just like it. We loved the quality of the fabric (its a super thick weave that feels really luxurious compared to the fabric on our old sofa), and it was just so dang comfortable. I noticed that you mentioned the size of your room as 18 X 22. Make of that what you will. Carrie McBride, Even though I wouldnt consider buying this for myself, I still really liked it. Any ideas? 548 Market Street Oh Carmen, I hope you love it as much as we do! Sinuous wire suspension. Hi! Thanks! moreDesign Plus Gallery presents a Lounging Deep Sofa from Crate & Barrel. Yes, I found that the stock slipcovers could be machine washed without issue. Hi Michelle, thats a debate I had as well. Interesting! Weve had ours for about a year and a half now, use it daily and havent had a bit of pilling. Please, can yo tell me how to clean It? Hope that helps! Shop used Crate & Barrel Sectionals on sale on Kaiyo. So, why did we get rid of it? Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window that is added to the delivery time. Unfortunately in our country Costa Rica they dont a have a View model on display. Hi, what are the dimensions of the room? Love it!!! Do you miss having a full chaise for leg support for watching movies? I just pick any stray feathers off the couch once a week when I vacuum it (there are usually only a couple). Also, do you have an affiliate link for the Lounge II 2-Piece Double Chaise Sectional Sofa? The Lounge II sofa comes in a bunch of configurations, including a sofa, a chaise sofa, a corner sofa and a bumper sofa. We are building a farmhouse and I have been researching and researching sectionals and couches. Thank you for sharing on Merry Monday! This week felt abnormally long to me, and Im feeling extra grateful for some down time this weekend. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem? A Warm violet grey that works wonderfully with this upholstery. San Francisco, CA 94104, Log-in access to secure areas of our site, Remembering your preferences (e.g., your choice of language or region). We are getting a Lounge sofa, and wed like to know where to get that ottoman? Now Im considering ordering a petite sofa version for our living room! Oh my goodness, that sectional looks so cozy! We sat on it in the store and it was literally hard to get off of it. I discovered I can wash it on the delicate cycle on my washer you can read more about how we clean it here. Thanks, Kendra! Its hard to find extra-long sofas (most are around 80-84 inches long), but our Crate & Barrel sofa is 93. Ask serious questions about the springs in this sofa before you purchase. (We didnt spend three months renovating our home in order to accommodate a sectional sofa only to have to wait for said sectional for another year, now did we?). Shop the Room (similar and exact pieces): Would you say this color is a true gray or a bit tan? Thanks a lot :). Id still highly recommend it. One thing Im struggling with is whether or not to get a chaise lounge on one of the ends (the one that will be facing our TV). Its a nice slow sink into them. Decorating guides, designer tips, home tours, and more! We went to see it last night and agree the petite version is more appropriate for us. If you have kids, it gets even more layered you need something that can stand up to messes and chaos! ==== ============================================= Learn more at: We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Built to support and ward off sagging, this sofa will stay firm and ready to contain your max chill zone for years to come. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Although I dont own one personally, from what Ive seen they appear to be very practical for situations like yours! And when it was all over, we bought the Crate & Barrel Lounge II sectional. The newer versions might be better constructed. Oh. I wish making a decision came easier for me but it does not!! :) We just replaced the pillow inserts. Roundtrip prices range from $115 - $1,909, and one-ways to Grenoble start as low as $62. Thats the ever evolving challenge, right?! Is it a drastic difference? That hasnt been our experience. How are you liking the Taft fabric after a few months? And when it came to size, there seemed to be endless options, but I wasnt sure what was right for our space. Thanks! a day ago View Detailed Check-in. Is this true? It holds up great! I can get something decent! The Petitie may be a better alternative if thats the case. Any idea since the covers are removable if they can be machine washed? 139"Wx64"Dx25"H. Frame is benchmade with engineered hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping; Durable, independently tested, spring-up Flexolator foundation designed to support cushions and . If I were looking to put this in our living room, Petite is likely what I would go with. Earn Reward Dollars every time you shop* (excluding special financing purchases), plus get access to special offers and events. Weve also found that its machine-washable we let it air dry, but it washes great! Within these two depths they have a lot of customization options when it comes to width. Excited! We love this couch but are worried about our two dogs ruining the fabric. Im like you and need to see furniture in real homes, not just in the store or website. Our rug is also a 912 and works well. I just ordered the same sofa in the regular lounge size for our bonus (teen room)! They have a page where you can build the perfect sectional for your home. That room is right around 1822. Hopefully theyve fixed the issue! But, a sofa is just one of those things thats worth investing in. It looks beautiful with the sofa and looks like it would wear well and not look dirty, even if it was ; )! The size works well as a guest bed when you have visitors. So many choices to narrow down, I was in the same boat! I have shaken it out, vacuumed it but luck. It has kept its shape and structure for the 2.5 years weve had it with a lot of everyday use. This allows you to pick the cheapest days to fly if your trip allows flexibility and score cheap flight deals to Grenoble. She said the woven (taft?) Would love any feedback you have as it is an expensive couch! 2-Piece Left-Arm Double Chaise + Right-Arm Sofa. Weve only had our sofa for about two months, but the fabric is holding up just fine with our two dogs. Back when we purchased this sofa, they had the Lounge, and the Lounge Petite. We tied kids activities into the trip as well, so everyone was happy ;). Wondered if you still love it as much now that some time has passed. We visited a few different stores and walked around sitting in various sofas, and we just kept coming back to the Lounge II from Crate & Barrel. I love this couch and how you styled it. I cant see how this wouldnt be a pet-friendly fabric its a super thick weave and seems really durable to me! I do this both to the seat as well as the back cushions and its kept them in great shape. Dimensions of bench-made upholstery may vary slightly. The shallower version allows you to easily lounge if you want to, but you can also sit up in it without feeling like a little kid. Click to reveal Easy to clean, hides the hair and doesnt collect it. after sitting on the Lounge II in store I knew it was the couch I was looking for. model name / number: Sofa This extra-long sofa features a deep + low seat and laid back cushions that are oh-so inviting. I like a firm sofa, but this is a little too firm, and probably not the best for lounging. Nancy Mitchell, I think Id like this better in the sectional option. Adrienne Breaux, The small size offering is pretty comfortable for a compact piece. Janel Laban, I tried this in the leather version; it just felt extremely firm and kind of hot. Katie Holdefehr, Its certainly comfortable, but I feel like the back cushions might lose their shape easily. Taryn Williford, I wish the arms were cushioned. Carrie McBride, All those back pillows are not overly obtrusivetheyre just right. Janel Laban, This seems a little short for a serious nap, but the seat cushions were very soft. Im actually hoping to buy one for my basement, but how did you get it delivered? They make what we do possible. Hi! We like our couch to be silent if that makes sense. 1 min ago Follow 249.2k Images 5.7k Followers Source. Available nationwide. Did you have an issue getting it through a normal size door? I lost the instructions. Thanks for reviewing! Were throwing Jackson a super casual birthday party this morning at our house (hell be SIX next week! You can get your sofa to be anywhere from 73 to 105, and the regular sofas can be a two-seat or a three-seat. It has been used in a pet-free, smoke-free and child-free home. For me, each new season always brings a fresh desire to update and refresh my home. make / manufacturer: Sectional I know you can find some great, super affordable options, but we agreed that wehave to be able to sit on a couch before we make a decision to buy it my butt is too picky for just any old sofa. The fabric is very durable, cleanable and the cushion covers are removable. To create a sectional configuration that best suits your room, combine the chaise with other Lounge pieces . Ive updated the post, you can see the links at the end of the post. Im upset that not only do our couch cushions give off a bunch of feathers but more important our cusions are dipping and deflated. Even though for some reason everyone ends up in pile in one corner (usually under our Barefoot Dreams blanket). Its not called the lounge for nothing. Taryn Williford, I know I love this sofabecause Ive owned it for two years. OMGthere is a girl names Leah looking at this couch and she is the same size as me and her husband the same size as mine. Are the covers removable? Have you reached out to C&B directly? They do have a number of fabric options (ours is the Taft) and Id recommend ordering a few swatches to compare. The cushions are all loose which allows me to go through every few months and flip them around. Thanks! What paint did you use and colour please? Weve had our eye on this sofa from crate and barrel, but the closest location to test it out is 3 hours from us. Youll have to update with what you decide! Id definitely consider this one. Taryn Williford, This is life! The Lounge Deep Chaise is a Crate and Barrel exclusive. Oh no! purchase. Our family has been thinking about buying this couch but have read some not so favorable reviews regarding how it holds up over time & complaints about feathers popping out all over. We tried to catch problems quickly and blot spills with a damp cloth and some mild detergent or Folex. The Lounge 2-Piece Left-Arm Deep Double Chaise Sectional Sofa is a Crate and Barrel exclusive. Hi, Stephanie We had no issues having it delivered and didnt need to do anything special. It looks like light weight hog-wire attached with cot springs. Amanda, youre going to laugh! * OR Now through Sep. 30: Zero interest if paid in full within 24 months*** on qualifying purchases. We were both adamantly against buying a sofa online. We bought ours 8 years ago. We chose their Taft fabric in Cement and I couldnt be happier with this neutral, woven upholstery. Keeping our sofa clean was a top priority to us, and one we took very seriously. Its honestly our favorite piece of furniture in our home and the one that gets the most use without a doubt. This left arm chaise, part of our popular family room collection, features a super-soft back cushion and a super-deep, low seat that invites piling on and sinking in. Hi Kyle, thats so frustrating! The Taft fabrics are deemed kid and pet friendly, but are not technically performance fabric. It totally depends on how you use your sofa, and how tall the people in your family are! Have you tried removing the pillows the sofa came with? Nor do they appear when I open the covers to the cushions. We got the petite version and are very happy with it! I have a 9 x 12 and am wondering if itll be big enough under the sectional. Some of our testers were tall, some were short (and many in between) with very different preferences. I thought you were going to link to other bloggers or am I missing those links? You are so talented and have such a good eye!! These are not eight-way hand tied springs or even sinuous springs. You can find all of the sources for everything in this room right here. the item is shipping to/from, and the buyer is responsible and duties (if applicable, on cross-border orders). Its just a normal size door but Im in a condo and have one single entrance. View Terms & Do you experience this, too? 2023 Chairish, Inc. All rights reserved. Its also very similar to sofas Ive seen at other stores (i.e. This two-piece sectional sofa made up of roomy left arm double chaise and right arm sofa features super-soft back cushions and super-deep, low seats that invite piling on and sinking in. I hope you stick around for all the fun! I am a large individual at over 65 and find that sitting on the couch regular a bit odd to keep my feet on the ground. The simple answer is, we moved houses! As well, do you ever find the Lounge II too soft/is there enough structure/firmness? But of course, thats the look I like most! and get it within 5-7 business days. I am considering buying the 4 piece (with chaise) Lounge 2 but I heard the only cushion that is reversible is the center one? Itll be exciting to see it all come together! Lounge Deep 2-Piece Small Space Sectional Sofa, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Frame is benchmade with engineered hardwood that's kiln-dried to prevent warping, Durable, independently tested, spring-up Flexolator foundation designed to support cushions and eliminate sagging, Soy-based polyfoam seat cushions wrapped in fiber-down blend and encased in downproof ticking, Fiber-down blend back cushions encased in downproof ticking, See product label or call customer service for additional details on product content. Hi. I just called and spoke with another salesperson to see how long it would take if I switched to the petite version and she told me it is in stock! looking to purchase this week! Im not sure what fabric you were looking into, but with the Taft, Cement, Repose would work, but you may also want to look into a slightly warmer gray if thats a possibility with the rest of your space. But, in our second home we really wanted to give a Crate & Barrel sofa a try, so we decided to purchase the Lounge II Petite sofa. The area rug in your family room is gorgeous too. Combining a right-arm sofa, armless loveseat, corner and left-arm storage chaise, the Lounge Deep Four-Piece Sectional is a Crate & Barrel exclusive. Not a good nook experience. Nora Taylor, This was the perfect height, depth and firmness for me. Dozens of them at any given time. Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent or stain remover. We find that the petite version is perfect you can sit comfortably on it without putting your feet up, but its really easy to cozy up into! The tweedy fabric hides all kinds of sins. But! Do you happen to know the name of the color on your wall?

2022 Sec Baseball Predictions, Soil Salinization Ap Human Geography, Articles C