cute sawamura eijun fanfic

Sawamura Eijun, he who is the sun and unknowingly attract other people with his orbit. Batters will swing, some miss, some fouled; Truly, he is every batters worst nightmare. Ding! With his little brother getting hooked on baseball like him, what will change?A lot. Sawamura is a lean-built teenager of average height. But he takes it in strides. this story will be from miyuki pov. Seido team that didn't realize until it's too late is filled with regret a As he woke up, he notice that he wasn't in the same cold body he was in. A night filled with lots of care and a bit of hurting with a little bit of fun. What will you choose?". In our second year and even this year, but not that year., Say Harucchi, what would you do different if you could go back to our first year with the senpais?, -I honestly suck at titles and summaries lol, Inspired by Knowing Ones Past, Could Change Ones Future by ShaeShae0821 The Trajectory Of Laughter by PKSamurai sound of the mitt by Mocheetah and Rewrite the Future by 86Keely. Miyuki widened her eyes as she saw the second batter smile and then heard the umpire yell. Pitcher!Kazuya What turns out to be a fairly pleasant surprise, though, is a boy with a wild look in his eye and an even wilder contrasting personality to boot for a neighbor. Yuji Sawamura is a young man who is lively, caustic, and serious. "I told you that the probability is not zero, isn't it? After these words, a smile was directed at him, from which Sanzu's ears began to turn red again. Ok you need to join Seido without showing your skills as a pitcher. "I want to show that you could rely on me and that I am reliable. A community for fans of Yuji Terajima's high school baseball shonen manga, Ace of the Diamond, and its adaptations. The three times Eijun kissed you, the one time he didn't, and the time you finally did. Sawamura Eijun is an enigma, someone you didn't want in your life but once he enters, he's also someone you don't want to leave. " How the reader, an ex-Jager pilot, takes Sawamura Eijun under her wing in order to cancel the apocalypse. To me going back to being a first year? Eijun mused over this thought. She disappears. because miyuki does, Eijun is always shy towards their partner, Three Things About Sawamura Eijun that Miyuki Kazuya Hates (And One He Does Not), The Adventures Of The Imaginative Brain Of Furuya's, Mentions of eijun wearing female clothing, Kuramochi Youichi/Miyuki Kazuya/Sawamura Eijun. it Daiya no Ace fanfiction The baseball bat threatening to be the last that he'll see in his life? "Ask Asahi! After getting an assignment that mixes him up with the baseball team, he ends up spending a lot of time with them and getting to know them, feelings surface. There may be mistakes here, so don't throw slippers!!! I don't really care about pairings or lack of them. Stuttered out Sawamura, eyes wide. Fujoshi: Girls who enjoy yaoi (a genre in Japan that contains sexual and/or romantic relations between two men); literally translates to "rotten girl"; male counterpart : Fudanshi. Co-rrect! Eight National Treasures aiming to be the best in Japanese baseball. The time it takes him to recover is too long and hell never pitch the same again. A blush crept up on your cheeks. Kazuya stared at his friend's face, memorizing the shortstop's features, engraving it in his memory. Collection of diamond no Ace reader insert one shots of your favorite baseball players. Sawamura Eijun has a problem. Sawamura struggles to maintain the act. *Seido team members (miyuki)always make fun of sawamura He didn't know what of a fact that he should be worried about. Ding! You've been friends since childhood. He's also known as the loud (NOT MINE!!) Despite having a difficult upbringing, the man is focused on more important pursuits, like baseball. You would rather get hurt then see someone else in pain. In front of him was a baby who looked exactly like him. The Last Prophecy uttered speaks of destruction and doom in the hands of a Warlock. The omega couldn't help but say, staring up at the alpha with sparkling eyes. . Please consider turning it on! (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). . On the field, they are the same Kazuya and Eijun they have always been. "Bakamura", with this nickname Sawamura Eijun has been known since his arrival in Seidou. , ! Despite having a difficult upbringing, the man is focused on more important pursuits, like baseball. Kuramochi is now 19 with Story One: If Kazuya would be asked how many times he had fallen inlove-- He is often seen with a smile. [Author's English is very poor so please don't expected much]. I don't really care about pairings or lack of them. xpa. Miyuki Kazuya is being nice to him. Call him greedy but this is where he belongs. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Work Search: tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (14), Sawamura Eijun & Seidou Baseball Club (3), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Sawamura Eijun & Todoroki Raichi are Childhood Friends, Furuya Satoru & Kanemaru Shinji & Kominato Haruichi & Sawamura Eijun & Toujou Hideaki, Sawamura Eijun & Various Seidou Characters, Sawamura Eijun learned a thing or two from Miyuki, Kuramochi Youichi & Miyuki Kazuya & Sawamura Eijun, Post Seidou vs Sankou (Daiya no Ace Act II), can you pine when you're already in the relationship? You remember it clearlyhe would shout it nearly every time he came over to visit with your brother. The details of the Last Prophecy is also a secret, privy only to the royals of Seidou. or; Eijun finds himself back in the past, but this one is different from the one he remembers. It's Miyuki Kazuya's birthday, Sawamura Eijun doesn't know what to give for his senpai, Everyone else already wrap their gift but here he are still thinking as to what t << DISCONTINUED>> Shirakawa was happy, the momentum that was in the other team's favor was broken by a pitch, despite the first year having struggled well during the previous two innings it seems the pressure has finally fallen on him. Despite having a difficult upbringing, the man is focused on more important pursuits, like baseball. she was the moon of the pair. And a doppelganger from an alternate reality is not included in the list of normal things. Eijun is finally home and you get very excited after not seeing your husband for weeks. Seido's golden battery reminisce about their most memorable feats along with their when I heard a song " If I let you go" from westlife I suddenly has an urge to write this story. I just want you to keep an eye on him so he doesn't die or something. The story of Furuya Satoru and his twin sister, Satomi. Actually, maybe a million. The duel of the Reaper and the Swordsman. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). "To experience koshien again but with your senpais during your first year in Seidou. Dare he say it would even be excusable. Fanfic featuring Haikyuu, Kuroko no Basuke, and (as of Love to Veg) D Kataoka Rin seemed to have it all. Yes, Sanzu told himself, he just needs to do it if it means that he will be looked at like that. Please consider turning it on! But one particular day, with everyone surprisingly accepts Eijun's hide and seek game. "I understand. It seemed as if your boyfriend had dealt with this energy before. Sawamura Eijun, he who is the sun and unknowingly attract other people with his orbit. Hopefully your soulmate likes the same food, and doesn't have a food allergy. A loud mouth, hyperactive and overly optimistic pitcher. So, it is a Male reader. Every year, there is an Apprentice exam for Mages and Sorcerers within the ages of eighteen to twenty summers. A southpaw with unique pitching form and a wide variety of pitches. Batters will swing, some miss, some fouled; Truly, he is every batters worst nightmare. But what if.What if I say you can get another chance?A..A second chance? Some people dream of reincarnating to change their lives starting from scratch. "Maybe I'll be the one for you in the next one. Things couldn't be more shocking than this, would it? Yuji Sawamura is a young man who is lively, caustic, and serious. Kazuya's aware of how he knows so much about Eijun yet at the same time knows so little. I want to be an Ace no, I'll be the Ace ". And he has a tendency to make stupid decisions with the best intentions. Seto, Okumuras best friend, thinks otherwise. How did you even find out today was Kou-chan's birthday!". [Name] [Surname] a very sassy girl, pretty sarcastic, too. (I don't really know how to summerize this! What feels like three years of high school is all shoved into on a famous tennis player has a huge crush on Seidou's baseball team's pretty boy catcher, but is way too stubborn to even admit it . miyuki kazuya x fem!reader Sorry! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. 'Come on, put even more pressure on the other team, if anyone can do it, it's you!' He has dark brown hair with brown eyes that sometimes appear golden during intense moments. He looked at Carlos who was going to replace him at the base. After receiving an invitation for the Sawamura twins both to play baseball in Tokyo at Seidou, Yuji made the decision to accompany hi. Yes, desire is so different when God bore you hungry. Because Im here to protect the two of you after all. We all know that Eijun's not really smart in canon, but there should be an alternate universe where he's academic smart, right? (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). The sound of the ball hitting the batter's head can be heard as the entire stadium went silent from the shock as they saw him fall to the ground. Then there is you, someone who would rather just sleep then actually do something BedtimeStories a la Miyusawa. A friendship between a Fujoshi and Fudanshi is not that imposible or hard after all they have the same interest but romance between them? What if after the last game of Akagi Junior High, Eijun threw himself into learning more about baseball. * * * Sawamura Eijun is the lead singer and frontman of Apollo, a rock band. Sawamura thought as he got into the stance to throw. There may be mistakes here, so don't throw slippers!!! warning smart and calm eijun. Yes, Sanzu told himself, he just needs to do it if it means that he will be looked at like that. Your father, a baseball fanatic who believes in success without failure. Hopefully your able to get behind this new character Ive created. Actions occur in events of Chapter 17: Colors Of The Past Told By A Broken Ace of "The Tanuki And The Cat" by DailydoseofGeni2497. He may look average and had average intelligence but he was genius of hard work. In which Sawamura and Miyuki are about to be officially married and he needs a swift kick in the ass to make it down the aisle. Believe me, it's not the first time I've heard this. His foster parents are also on his side. Sawamura discovers Kpop and Miyuki discovers Eijun. What the fuck? Every year, there is an Apprentice exam for Mages and Sorcerers within the ages of eighteen to twenty summers. Eijun thrilled, bouncing happily on his feet as he happily as he looked down at the gorgeous hair clip in his hands "This is perfect!". He prefers to wear his hat frontwards. Call him greedy but this is where he belongs. Sawamura is jealous, Kuramochi tried to fix it and Miyuki is an asshole who won't stop antagonizing mochi. He wished things had turned out differently. [SawaMi/Miyusawa]. Sawamura Eijun was a child with lean-built of average height. I'm his but he could never be mine Our future Ace- Diamond no Ace Before Kazuya can reprimand him, Sawamura shoves a piece of orange into Kazuyas mouth. She didn't even like that annoyance, okay? Despite it all, Sawamura determined to live until they reach the nationals. Sawamura Eijun can't say he expected all that much when moving out of Nagano after his grandfather died. Smarter than you seem, huh? He who strives for the Ace title, he who works the hardest. people usually gravitated towards the sun. After these words, a smile was directed at him, from which Sanzu's ears began to turn red again. He then proceeds to spend the rest of this story crying many anime tears. And how will the appearance of the two men watching Sawamura's pitching in their game against Ichidai affect Sawamura and the team? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. or, i wanted a story where Sawamura goes to Yakushi + (platonic) SawaRai childhood friends so here we are. Hailed as a baseball prodigy, Sawamura Eijun arrives at Seido High determined to make his brothers dream of winning Koshien a reality. Imagine this: Which several individuals swear to bring Ryouma Kominato, Ryosuke Kominato's younger brother but Haruichi Kominato's older brother, to nationals. Furuya has always been a little introverted, but his sister is his opposite. Eijun isnt really sure what happened when he reached out to slide home. People try to give each thing a specific tag with a name for each item in their life. So, the question becomes, what else can the Mariners do if they have Eijun's high school catcher with them? His arms and legs were well proportioned. You can't help but do the same to yours, blushing. Sawamura Eijun, from Nagano is the village Bumpkin who knows nothing of magic except for the fact that he's born with it, like every sorcerer. You are a very observant person, talented in many areas, but you like to live vicarously through other people. Well, I had no choice, I didn't even know what was going on until I heard a loud 'deadball' ring through the stadium. Only a few will believe their eyes when the brain screams that there is no logic in this. "DAICHI'S GONNA KILL US!" I couldn't possibly hate someone as much as I hate him. diamond no ace act I - diamond no ace act II A "what-if Eijun was taught baseball properly at a young age" re-write of canon. iAyumi. it was exhilarating, watching it soar high above Because Sawamura Eijun just happened to be the cousin of Nakano Emiri, she had to transfer schools to freaking Seid of all places. "Hinat "Revenge is best served cold." 2) Sawamura Eijun has an amount of Magic that is unnatural. Okay, get this - Sawamura Eirin, but a year younger than her brother. The battle of my children and my madness. When I went home of Sawamura I also found out that he no longer has a family and lives alone. I tried my bestWarning: English is not my native language! Will he lead a better life and than his last and succeed i Diamond no Ace and characters Yuji Terajima. Since the moment he laid eyes on the young pitcher, he became so obsessed with Sawamura's features and potential. Bokuto & Kuroo & Oikawa & Sawamura & Terushima & Ushijima, Bokuto Koutarou & Kuroo Tetsurou are Bros, Kuroo Tetsurou is a Good Significant Other, Sawamura Daichi and Sawamura Eijun are Cousins, Sawamura Eijun/ all the loves and supports he deserves, Sawamura Eijun will having a lot of pitch in his arsenal, Furuya Satoru & Kominato Haruichi & Sawamura Eijun, Furuya Satoru & Miyuki Kazuya & Sawamura Eijun, Sawamura Eijun/all the love and respect he deserves, The Journey of a Certain Golden 'Genius' Pitcher, Sawamura Eijun gets the recognition he deserves, Sawamura Eijun has so many pitches in his arsenal, Miyuki Kazuya and Takigawa Chris Yuu Rivalry and possibly Sawamura Eijun too, Additional characters will be added in later, Post Seidou vs Inashiro (Daiya no A Act I), Alternate Universe - No Seidou (Daiya no A). I tried my bestWarning: English is not my native language! Cookie Notice "Isashi-" ** see last chapter for information He can't fall in love with the nation's golden boy, Sawamura Eijun. For strangers who just got to know each other, the new first-year pitchers are thick as thieves - when they aren't busy wanting to crush each other. Can someone recommend a sawamura fanfic where he left seidou to go to another school and beat them . "Or would you prefer baby cake hmm?" But he takes it in strides. Its fine, Sawamura answers. He wants to prove that I am worthy of wearing number 1 when it belongs to Furuya.". DO NOT REPOST. After all, its not everyday you get bit by a radioactive spider and start moonlighting as Spider-Woman. Sawamura Eijun, a first year pitcher at Seido High School, has developed feelings for Miyuki Kazuya, a second year catcher, and catches the hanahaki disease, a disease c. eijunsawamura sawamura miyusawa +14 more # 8 Why I hate him by Endless Tears 28.1K 704 17 I hate him.. -----------------Inspired by Mystic Messenger's iconic Reset Theory. The reached up to grab the small child's cheek gently with one hand and moved his other hand upward to slide the hair clip gently amidst the two-year-old's blonde locks, clipping his small bangs firmly in place. College/Uni A.U. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. He got a redo of life but something is different. Even though you keep saying that you are not, but you clearly want to wear it, so answer me. 'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.' Or the fact that Sawamura's looking adorable in his bunny hoodie?! The word count doesn't matter either. Scan this QR code to download the app now. - Well, it doesn't matter. I just want you to keep an eye on him so he doesn't die or something. The one that was crushed and covered in blood. In which Sawamura is trapped in an endless time loop, attempting different paths and falling in love along the way. The very real possibility of Miyuki Kazuya soon becoming a name he hears only on TV, sees only in the magazines and on the posters, instead of one he can call out expecting to be answered, hurts. The catch here is that Sawamura Eijun, already there for one year, is locked in on a seven-year deal with them and nearly got them to the Division Series. After an incident, Sawamura finds himself thrown back in time when he wakes up in his childhood room in Nagano. He found himself eye-to-eye with another pair of familiar golden eyes, whose owner let out high-pitched cries. Dragon, hero and baseball player break time and space (again). does it even count like brother bonding if it is the same person? tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Yuji Sawamura is a young man who is lively, caustic, and serious. Here, Eijun has Eirin. Wow Eijun! (* *) . Sawamura Eijun just wanted more time. Sawamura Eijun notice he travel back in time to f Yuji Sawamura is a young man who is lively, caustic, and serious. Sawamura couldnt help but think that maybe, just maybe, Okumura hates his very existence but hes just being considerate enough not to say it straight to his face. Eijun stared at the picture of her, smiling and happy. Will everything change when an eager first-year expresses his interest in replacing Miyuki as Sawamura's catcher? His arm swung back slowly, with all of his concentration focused on getting that last strike. ", Catcher!Eijun Suffering from homesickness and unable to speak the language, he finds comfort in the older boy in the apartment next door, and with it, his life starts on a entirely different trajectory. L/n Y/n doesn't even want to become a hero! At first I wanted to make 'you' gender neutral, but it got a little complicated to write like that. "To experience koshien again but with your senpais during your first year in Seidou. This time, as a coach. Then one day, he finds an easy out when a man in a business suit offers him a chance to play for his team. Suffering from homesickness and unable to speak the language, he finds comfort in the older boy in the apartment next door, and with it, his life starts on a entirely different trajectory. I can read almost everything. Then theres a loud clang, the sudden silence in the crowd, and a voice so loud it rang back to him that for a moment, he just stood there, frozen in shock and fear. (f/n)-chan you're being scary again. Meis voice pulled you out of your trance. After receiving an invitation for the Sawamura twins both to play baseball in Tokyo at Seidou, Yuji made the decision to accompany hi. The only things worth noting are that1) Sorcerers are rare, and2) Sawamura Eijun has an amount of Magic that is unnatural. He knocks on your door and if you ignore his calls, he'll forcibly open your door and make himself cozy as he wreck havoc in your life. To me going back to being a first year? Eijun mused over this thought. Sawamura Eijun is Not Thinking about it, right up until he gets scouted by a famous school for his baseball skills that he literally didn't give a second thought about. He's the oldest!" If you have not read it yet, I would highly recommend you start with that before reading this. So why was he wearing a pair of glasses when he had perfect vision? I wanted to ask you to keep an eye on my friend Hanagaki Takemichi. He'd already graduated. Ding! Because he wants the team to trust him, to show that he can be reliable, so that someone will notice him. That I am ready to carry the dreams of my team.". ", "So? So how was he supposed to act around the team now, especially around his so-called battery partner, Miyuki Kazuya, who had ignored him to prioritise their ace-sama? So if Sawamura transfers after Spring T, it means no Summer T, no Koshien, no Fall T, no Meiji Jingu, no Senbatsu for him. This is a story about a different sort of journey. Ding! It Okumura Koushuu x Sawamura Eijun Tokyo Revengers arc Battle 8/3. Then one day, he finds an easy out when a man in a business suit offers him a chance to play for his team. But you had no choice but to try. He's always been clumsy and dumb, but never the less, Miyuki has loved him for all of his little quirks that make him-him. We all know that Eijun's not really smart in canon, but there should be an alternate universe where he's academic smart, right? If you ask all the people who knows the existence of the boy named Sawamura Eijun about what word best describes the said pitcher, you'll get an identical fond look as they mouthed the same word. His senpais retirement would be instated in a just few hours and he has to continue playing bearing every regret, every broken promise, every injury, and failure. "Just call me Jun, dammit! I thought you said you got our sleeping bags set up? Kazuya asks, toeing at the lump of fabric on the ground. But did Sawamura need it?Did it make him happy?It must be remembered that any action will have consequences, it is not always possible to predict what result the changes will lead to. Some says, hes a genius, the other says hes the embodiment of art of pitching itself; And this is just the beginning of his journey, Harucchi do you hold any regrets of these 3 years?, Mine is not being able to attend Kshien with the senpais we managed to attend many times in a row. Which he wasnt. Truth be told, you shouldve known better than to think that you could keep secrets from Miyuki Kazuya. Okumura liked to take people by surprise. Youll witness his highs and lows as he makes his own legend. A small sketch for "what if" scenario where my Eijun meets this Eijun. "In which you're a college student following your dream. He who strives for the Ace title, he who works the hardest. Will you accept it or will you continue to regret the past? Eijun is injured playing a game in his first year at college. Actions occur in events of Chapter 22: Gotta Love Sports Anime of "The Tanuki And The Cat" by DailydoseofGeni2497.Warning: English is not my native language! To pretend he was his old self when he was mentally a 16-year-old boy stuck in his past 12-year-old body. It was a simple, likely very cheap watch. I bet many would say it would be a time when they could change things that went wrong, or even before that. "and Ei-chan would always laugh while your parents thought it was endearing. There may be mistakes here, so don't throw slippers!!! He was shorter than Kazuya but built almost as well. (), ! "Chris! He only saw the catcher trying to block the base before everything went dark. The promises Okumura and Eijun made to each other, said and unsaid, throughout their years of learning to love each other. Youve argued enough today.. He woke up in a hospital bed two days later, numb. Or: Eijun has a praise kink and Kazuya is a little shit. A collection of unrelated one-shots ranging from detailed nsfw to fluff between you and a character. Miyuki Kazuya is head-over-heels (though he'd never admit it) in love with everything that has to do with Sawamura Eijun. And yes, by superficially it can be said that Sawamura is, in fact, an idiot. Sure some would indulge his daily shenanigans but some would refuse and goes on with their lives. The young man viewed Sawamura as his prey as he hid in the shadows waiting to make a move.

Is Richard Daley Married, Mornington Peninsula Music Festival 2021, Is Gary Mcnamara Married, Easy Classes At West Chester University, Articles C