draco obsessed with hermione fanfiction lemon

That hes scared. OBSESSIONBy: TornGemini- M, 16 chapters -A dark story about OBESSION .. is it possible to love someone too much? That would lead Hermione Granger to the home of the Malfoys. DISCLAIMER: THE CHARACTERS ARENT MINE, THEY BELONG TO JK ROWLING. We honestly don't know if our muggle hearts can TAKE IT! Im not sure what to add as far as details, but having a look at the tags, it is a one-shot, Death Eater Draco, Obsessed Draco. Always. She couldnt even breathe. How different is Harry's life going to be now? She consumed him, burned him, and distracted him every second of the day that she didn't notice him. Under this throne of chaos and the creation of a Half-Blood, the Order will fall and the New Reign shall defeat the Old. He got her. Whats the difference to the mind? A suicidal Harry Potter jumps off the Clock Tower. This widespread platform offers the opportunity for us mere muggles to use our wild imaginations in order to invent scenarios at Hogwarts that fulfill our heart's desires. Harry never expected a conversation over returning Draco's wand. What I remember: Draco and Hermione are professors at Hogwarts. A suicidal Harry Potter jumps off the Clock Tower. Hi, I want to ask for some fics including one of these themes: 1. Do you accept this? While investigating the murder, DCI Hagtid discovers that her husband Ciarn, the town's beloved GP, has been having a torrid affair. Book I of This World or Any Other series. The rest of the tags will be added below. *Whispers* And a little bit of pain. Draco and Harry are in class together for auror training as well as the new cursed artifact class. I've hunted all over for this particular story that I read years ago and can't seem to find it. But Hermione doesn't give up. Pero Draco no es la clase de persona que sus padres creen que es, ni tampoco esperaban que su supuesto hijo perfecto hubiera cometido el mayor de los errores: enamorarse de la persona equivocada. If you ask him about the golden trio, his answers would be very vague. What have you done? Shall I remind you of this?". The emotion in Draco's eyes was something far different from the need I had grown used to seeing in Ron's eyes. Hello! Alright then, I say with purpose. Events pile up and the situation of the two becomes more and more entangled, thus creating an unusual bond between them. The Green GirlBy: Colubrina- T, 22 chapters -Hermione is sorted into Slytherin; how will things play out differently when the brains of the Golden Trio has different friends? Minor Draco Malfoy/Pansy Parkinson. In his final year of Hogwarts, Draco Malfoy is determined to claim what should rightfully be his, even if he has to oppose the very girl herself to do it. OR Draco's been in love with Harry this whole time, finally confesses, and then forced proximity ensues. Make sure you've checked out our Blog Features tag. They could be your neighbors or someone you know. Thing is she doesnt feel the same about him. Firewhisky and Rain Author: LeKitteh13 Chapters: 1 Words: 12,639 plot, spice, and sickly sweet fluff. Something where Draco has been obsessed with her for years and doesn't hesitate to manipulate, lie, do every devious trick in the book to get her and is insanely possessive and controlling. And Draco Malfoy is wholly unprepared for facing the love of his life every fucking day now that he knows. He was left broken, with no hope of ever putting himself together, until she entered his life. Room of Requirement (Harry Potter) Obliviate | Memory Charm (Harry Potter) The sixth year at Hogwarts has started. I hope yall like this ending better than the last, even though its super short.*. Because Tom Riddle was granted the position of 'Defence Against the Dark Arts' Professor and still holds it now. Draco Malfoy knew it: He was obsessed. Yet miraculously he seems to have a sincere soft spot for Luna, even if she is quite different from the rest. There are many reasons why people think these BFFs would've made the perfect couple, one of them being, they can always rely on each other. Three times. Peter Pettigrew never became Scabbers the Rat. Because Voldemort's rise hasn't happened. Where you're dating to meet eligible single woman - story harry potter harry is it a love-hate relationship. So he lets her know that his husband won't be happy to hear about it. Click on the "Continue" button and search on the basis of your answers. When he sees her being tortured by Bellatrix, he risks everything to save her life. Malfoy only looked at her. A steamy, erotic fanfiction of based off of the Harry Potter series. Sounds happy, right? He can't recall anything more about them, not physical attributes or personality characteristics. Her wrists and her ankles were covered by manacles from which started the chains that ended on the walls. Includes Dark but not evil Harry, some characters Bashing and mental trauma. Within twelve moons, the meeting between signs Three and Six will be a time of reckoning. I dont know who is doing the grunt work on these, but theyre excellent. The blonde Slytherin notices this and tries to keep her away. Aanya87 wants to trade nude pics with you. Hey! But is Hermione starting time develop feelings for Draco? - "Pet Did you remember that you can't touch what belongs to me? AO3 Link:https://archiveofourown.org/works/16481516, FF Link:https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13108793/1/Say-You-ll-Haunt-Me, Thanks for the rec, and for contributing to the ship. Even if she hadnt felt the same yet. Similar to Draco and Hermione, this relationship reveals how easy it can be to confuse love and hate. Plus, the look on Draco Malfoy's face if he found out his ex-girlfriend was with Granger would be an absolutely incredible sight. If you ask me to write a one-shot scene and give me a prompt, I will probably write it, so feel free to comment. This fic will move fast bc I have a specific goal and also very little time to write this, so I'm not gonna fill it with fluff and meaningless dialogue. Lessons and Obsessions by LennaNightrunner - Explicit 30 chapters, complete. One that leaves Hermione in a vulnerable state, which Draco Malfoy is prepared to take full advantage of. She tilted her head to the side as a slight smile tipped her lips up to the side. RELATED: Harry Potter: 5 Reasons Luna Should Have Been In Gryffindor (& 5 She Was Rightfully Placed In Ravenclaw). Draco challenges Harry and friends to play EROS & PSYCHE, a scandalous card game with a dark, mysterious history. They are one and the same, both fueled by passion and endless tension. This time they Do you accept? Harry and Ron are Aurors and show up to arrest him. I would start with the tag for Almost Perfect, Almost Yours first. Supportive Ron because I said so. Something stupid and pathetic like wanting to see how his lips taste again. and he has an unhealthy obsession with Hermione and ends up trying to rape her, but she has a chastity charm that prevents it leftover from the war. Similar to Draco and Hermione, this relationship reveals how easy it can be to confuse love and hate. Lets see, these three stories may fit what you are asking for. Hi! Her chin was resting on the limited space between her knees. His Beautiful, Haunting Eyes By: thecellarfloor - M, 14 Chapters - Draco pushed her to the wall, kissed her roughly on the lips, then punched the glass window beside her head. Dont want to spoil too much but Draco purchased the cabin with the hopes that Hermione would want to live there with him. That is until she gets a new co-worker that makes the job a million times more difficult, with his flirty attitude and temper. When Hermione Granger invents a way to permanently steal another wizard's magic 7 years after the Battle of Hogwarts, she is paired up with special agent Draco Malfoy to test the punishment on escaped Death Eaters all while trying to navigate her worsening poison condition due to the cursed blade of Bellatrix LeStrange and the rising rumors of a romance blooming between the Gryffindor Princess and the Slytherin Prince. Neville and Luna are both outcasts throughout the series so it makes sense that they would gravitate towards each other in order to properly embrace their dorky/lovable personas together. A former classmate is also one of the professors (I want to say Zacharias Smith maybe?) Rated 'Explicit' for A LOT of smut (this is smut with plot- if you don't like that don't read it) Not for any sort of violence. This site is just perfect for me. With her beautiful facial features. He, somehow, awakens as a newly transformed vampire, who struggles to keep a handle on the creature inside of him. hi! When he finally came downstairs, he called out in a hushed voice. "Dramione" is one of the most passionate pairings out of all the ships created in the Potter universe. McGonagall created an entire eighth year dedicated to the students and teachers lost, adding five new classes to the curriculum, as well as a whole new building set specifically for said classes. Hi I am looking for a fic where draco manipulates Hermione's dream to make her dream about him and goes by the name "luc". ITs FINISHED! Draco Malfoy has hidden his feelings for so long. The details are perfect. Draco is a brat and a little shit, Harry is Minister of Magic and too done to deal with it and I wonder how they stayed married all this time. For those who are tired of Tinder. Hermione develops an unspoken fascination for the young Malfoy heir and spies on him. In this first one Draco saves Hermione from Bellatrix during the 7th year Horcrux Hunt. Draco works at the Ministry of Magic and the stupid secretary at the entrance won't let him through. There is no 'Boy Who Lived'. --, . His smile widened with every step he took. Stops walking. Disgraced, reckless, and resentful, Draco decides to pursue a long-time desire for Hermione Granger. A number of people think Fred and Hermione would make the perfect pair in the Potter universe and we are kind of sort of fully on board? That Draco Malfoy is asking for help. But in the process of ensuring their love for one another, something goes horribly wrong. It isn't until Draco Malfoy pulls the Knight mask off and offers to help The Order that she realizes that she had just signed her own death certificate. Then we go back in time, and the story explains how they went from "enemies" to lovers so fast. Can he solve the mystery before the murderer strikes again? Draco Malfoy is the perfect bad boy to help Hermione get over Ron's betrayal, and she'll soon find that they are both in for a wild ride. This is everything you want. Or something like that. This pairing, aka "Dramione", expresses the thin line between love and hate. The blonde Slytherin notices this and tries to keep her away. Why? Everything was going just as planned until the Smelting vs. Stonewall football game, and he slowly got closer to this blond prat Dudley was hanging out with. Neville and Luna may have ended up together in the movies (thank god) but in the books, they did not. It seems unlikely that this was Rowling's intention, but we can dream, can't we? He cant understand how or why Hermione comes to find him inside the dungeons, but fights to keep her away. You will see nude photos. Join to let alone ready to date: 45 est. Dont play dumb! There are countless shippers who insist Fleur Delacour is actually the ideal match for HP. His Beautiful, Haunting Eyes By: thecellarfloor - M, 14 Chapters - Draco pushed her to the wall, kissed her roughly on the lips, then punched the glass window beside her head. questions. When I open my eyes, Im in Hogwarts Great Hall. Malfoys always get what they want. She doesnt feel the same about him at first. Read Now 4. You are in your seventh year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Takes place during 7th year, Draco has had a desire for Hermione for a long time and she doesnt return it at first. She was so immobile that she might as well be under some petrifying spell but, whatever they had done to her, they didnt manage to extinguish the fire in her eyes. These letters occurred before the events of Missed Communication and are not vital to the story; just bits of smut and angst they write to each other. Her small figure was sitting in the furthest corner of the cell, with her arms wrapped around the legs she had bent to cover her nudity. Or is it Ginny a local teenager who is friends with Harry and Draco, and finds himself unexpectedly pregnant? Please be discreet. Hi I'm looking for fics where draco is obsessed with hermione and will do anything to get her. Maybe I dont have faith in you! she said, raising her voice. Slytherin prince draco fic with everyone. Hermione loves Draco a lot, to the point of obsession and is willing to do anything for him 2. Hermione Granger returns back to Hogwarts to finish her last year. Hed tell you how Harry had survived the killing curse as a baby, that Ron was poor and had horrible red hair, and that Hermione was a know-it-all during classes. She thinks that she is prepared for anything. Shall I remind you of this?". Thats not your decision to make. However, that isn't the only secret the community hides. Indeed, ron . Behind her friends back, Hermione travels into the depths of the dungeons where she is guided on pure instinct to the door of the man whose very exsistence will alter her own. Full disclosure all characters belong to J.K. Rowling. And the ones that he thought he could never trust are the ones that will stand with him through the echoes of hisses. Look lad, once youre in the shelter, you can see about getting your wand back, the Auror closest to his side says, the badge at his hip glinting. Between his family and her friends. Harry and Luna are quite the popular ship in the HP fandom, and it isn't too difficult to understand why. Follow along as they try to find peace and friendship through this somewhat enemies to lovers story, through a cursed artifact. COMPLETE. What have you done? Let us know in the comments! tags>N-W> Draco Has Always Loved Her Secretly, tags>N-W> Draco Has Secret Feelings For Hermione. They are one and the same, both fueled by passion and endless tension. T for violence,language, & some sexual themes. Unexpected by Emara88- M, 34 chapters, complete. Post-warThis story starts the morning of Draco and Harry's second anniversary. "Kiss me." Rumors then spread that the vampires are welcomed into the Wizarding World again after being banished from the place many years ago. Harry can't cope, especially when his group of peers is sent back to Hogwarts to finish their interrupted Seventh Year. Just wanna know what one-shot fic it was that I read about H being very humiliated like all mudbloods were then D becomes partially obsessed with her that he chases her towards the end while H is trying to escape the wizarding world. His Beautiful, Haunting Eyes by thecellarfloor- M, 14 Chapters - Draco pushed her to the wall, kissed her roughly on the lips, then punched the glass window beside her head. Draco's been in love with Harry this whole time, finally confesses, and then forced proximity ensues. STAY SAFE. Hi! Anything you like. become Draco Malfoys dream girl.What will happen if he finally knows plot, spice, and sickly sweet fluff. Non-con situations. Creator and Helper Sign-ups: 28 April 14 May. STAY SAFE. Aug 18, 2012. Youll find Im very surprising. Dramione AU, Year 6 with a slow burn and a killer twist. I'm looking for a fic I read a long time ago. There's a rather large chunk of Potter fans who are still furious over the fact that Harry and Hermione failed to end up together at the end of the series. Miscommunication. sort of loosely Victorian-era inspired, no magic au, rivals to lovers, and an unhealthy amount of ball and ballroom scenes, Pansy rolls her eyes. In her bleak existance, she manages to find ways to cope. One-shot. He said, suddenly. ***Always rubbed me wrong that not a single Slytherin stayed behind in the battle-so I created a story around one that does and the choices that led to that moment. Draco POV. But with a little help from a potion Takes place during 7th year. , ? Snape and Harry are not blood related. Dracos injured. Work Search: Hermione, who he had secretly been seeing until his imprisonment, smuggles a charmed parchment to communicate with him, only the parchment doesn't quite work. Of course, he was pleased. *Revision 2.0 complete! Unless that price includes Hermione's life. are both Apprentices and sparks fly. One that leaves Hermione in a vulnerable state, which Draco Malfoy is prepared to take full advantage of. Luckily, without Dudley in his school tormenting everyone, he could make some friends, which led to his first-ever job at his best friend's brothers' sweet shop. He never thought that life could be so rich and that she could make him feel the way she does. there are two sub tags. One Way Or Another - NC-17, one shot - Ron would do anything to ensure that he and Hermione end up together, its only what everyone expects, right? Those who come against the New Ministry will be punished severely. James and Lily Potter are alive. Etc. Silver Eyes byYoungNotUseless - T, 29 chapters - Im so sorry. The familiar voice spoke again. pureblood family abducted Hermione when she was born due to their You may now see our list and photos of women who are in your area. Please consider turning it on! Do you agree to this request? He didn't know how, when or why, all he knew was that he suddenly felt the need to have her, to possess her. That this is the first time Ive ever heard him say the word please. It became so popular and well-known, that the hit stage play A Very Potter Musical incorporated Draco's crush on Hermione into the show. In the fic I'm pretty sure Hermione works for the Daily Prophet and she runs in to Draco and they decide to go on a date. Finished, just adding chapters weekly- two more left! Watson is dating hermione granger romance is a. Watson and draco and draco malfoy, under the. Because on reflection Dumbledore decided that while 'Power' had been his downfall in the past, he felt he could use the position of Minister to do a lot of good for the Wizarding Community. He doesn't die, but Voldemort's Horcrux inside him does. Utterly Despicablebycamnz - M, 24 Chapters - The death of both Voldemort and Harry Potter let the pureblood elite build the world they wanted. These women have asked us to not allow men that are seeking a "relationship". Years into the war Draco had moved past his initial reluctance and fear of being a Death Eater and accepted his tasks for one reason. Although Hermione Granger and Pansy Parkinson fail to interact much in the Harry Potter series, luckily enough, Potter fans have the wildest imaginations when it comes to their fictional pairings. Send an ask here! "Ohh sssweet Lady, I, the queen of hell, isss sssstuck with an innocent child-" The snake said, making Harry pout as he wiggled in the lap. this year the aurors really raise the bar (and lower their trousers). Little Blue Potion by Twilight to Midnight- M, one shot. RELATED: Harry Potter: 4 Relationships Fans Were Behind (& 6 They Rejected). His Little Bird By: thewandererswanderingdaughter - M, 20 chapters - Birds should be watched and not kept. Why? Thank you! Work Search: Hermione's husbands have always desired her, but something has happened that has made their desire even more potent. Hermione es la soldado ms letal de La Orden y pasa sus das en misiones de rescate para liberar a los esclavos nacidos de muggles capturados y luchar en el frente. During the train ride after the third year, Harry's world turned upside down. Her jaw was set. Jameson glances at one of the Aurors who edges his way closer. Please dont make me go there. I realise hes crying. Come out, come out, wherever you are A sequel to HBHE, Almost Perfect, Almost Yours By: BelleOfSummer - M, 50 Chapters - A pureblood family abducted Hermione when she was born due to their desperation for a daughter. And is Draco sharing those feelings for Hermione? Info sasuke and ginny, draco and draco takes over 40 million singles: draco malfoy, and hermione granger dating au: hermione are dating. Draco, on the other hand, is prepared to pay the price of freedom for his family. The muggle-borns will be earned by the high-ranking death eaters through a lottery hosted by the New Ministry. When fate puts these together, things they would have never imagined, happens. And Draco Malfoy is wholly unprepared for facing the love of his life every fucking day now that he knows. The sixth year at Hogwarts has started. Enough to open her eyes, and see two magnificently silver eyes dissaparate in the dark. Do you have a favorite Harry Potter fanfic relationship? When he finally came downstairs, he called out in a hushed voice. Youre not allowed to play God, Granger., Too late, I already am. Draco must hope his Hermione changes herself completely for Draco to finally notice her.. And boy does he notice her. And what, exactly, are you going to do about it, Malfoy?. War was afoot and they were on opposite sides, regardless of their feelings for each other.A collection of one-shots. Wheres my wand? he mutters into his knees. Utterly Despicable By: camnz - M, 24 Chapters - The death of both Voldemort and Harry Potter let the pureblood elite build the world they wanted. With Harry off searching for Horcruxes and Ron still lacking the courage to pursue her, Hermione finds herself becoming increasingly and inexplicably attached to a boy she believes can never love anyone, least of all her. Hermione Granger. Do you agree to use a condom when having sex with a partner you meet on our site? One destination for a woman and kissed again. Harry has been keeping a major secret since the end of the war, and it may or may not involve Draco Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, this lovely piece of literature belongs to J.K.Rowling. When Draco finds Hermione in the Room of Requirements they talk for what seems like forever and Hermione finds out Draco is very sweet when he's alone. He never thought that life could be so rich and that she could make him feel the way she does. Redemption by aRiddikulusRavenclaw- T, 20 chapters, complete, Mid DH. Their last test is to find a specific artifact and date it, as well as figure out what it's curse is. Perhaps exploring a potential relationship between these two would have been quite interesting to witness. Over time, hatred becomes friendship, The Golden Trio becomes The Golden Quartet, rivalry becomes love, and someone shoots the most powerful dark wizard of all time in the face. He wanted something that he would never be able to have without the Dark Lords help. Character development (people can change, y'know?) It feels like everything is the same until he chooses to change that. desperation for a daughter. I cant go there, Malfoy says into his knees. Draco still hates Hermione, but finds hes becoming obsessed with her. Plus, Harry and Luna have an incredibly unique friendship, and hasn't the Harry Potter series taught us that the best foundation for any worthwhile relationship is a solid friendship? The movies introduced a ship that we never knew we needed, and it was the work of pure genius. Even JK Rowling has expressed the belief that perhaps Harry and Hermione would have been better suited for each other. Not dating. Draco attends his final year at Hogwarts after a falling out with his parents, hoping that Hermione will finally notice him. There's no easier way to find someone! I am your best friend, obviously. This steamy fanfiction will transport you into a world of forbidden love and ancient magic. His smile widened with every step he took. RELATED: Harry Potter: 20 Couples J.K. Rowling Wants Us To Forget. Draco spends his days at the manor just like any other day. With her coffee brown eyes. This storys universe has Voldemort being defeated in 6th year. In a world of beauty & wealth, she has become Draco Malfoys dream girl.What will happen if he finally knows that her blood is not as pure as he thinks it is? But dark schemes are being woven, in Hogwarts as well as beyond, and he must protect the love of his life at all costs. Harry navigates his first year, conquering the Dark Lord, exploring the wizarding world, and trying to avoid a certain dark professor who seems to hate him.Sometimes feel feels as though he is an adult in a playground. The only thing I own is the plot , Dramione fanfic. Hermione couldnt. Always. ~Granger! His unnatural cold voice lets her freeze and nailed her down on the spot. The year is 1997. This simple exchange will lead to many events that even someone as bright as Hermione Jean Granger could have never foreseen, but all that I can tell you for now is that somebody is going to shoot Voldemort.". This last one involves a obsessed Draco who wants Hermione as his own.

Fort Worth Brahmas Junior Hockey, Chris Potter Karen Potter, Articles D