eotech warranty registration

Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. Can't beat that. Anyone deal with EoTech warranty/repair? With the EOTECH Prestige Warranty, we warrant that your Holographic Weapon Sight or Magnifier product will be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship (including electronics) under normal use for a period of ten (10) years from the later of (i) customer's proof of the first purchase of the new product from an authorized From my experience, if you follow these steps, youll be able to zero your optic in within 10 min or so. Just found out about the recall (081620), Ive been out of the country for 10 yrs, (DoD employee) working abroad, returned two weeks ago and started to get my toys up and running. (if I leave them making contact). Q: Where is the serial number barcode? Warranty - EOTECH guarantees every product to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of ten (10) years from the manufacturers date or customers proof of purchase. Results 1 to 10 of 10 If you look at the EOTech EXPS3 it can run anywhere from 600 to 1,000 hours on a single CR123A battery. If youre having trouble deciding between Aimpoint red dots sights and EOTechs holographic sights, maybe we can help you with that. The underside of the riser can be seen to have a central ridge and when looking at the STS it can be seen where the two slot together as shown in the second image. Your email address will not be published. Therefore, please read the Warranty information below carefully, because it contains important information, which in the event of such a failure, may be very helpful to you. The good news is that all EOTECH optics are designed to be used in conjunction with the weapons iron sights on any standard AR15 style rifle. The customer will be provided with a cost estimation prior to any work being performed. Thanks. The top of the box has a raised EOTECH logo which is the only exterior detail. My sight doesnt get used a lot but took it out last weekend and it is super dim. The case measures 9 x 16 x 19 cm (H x W x L) and weighs 576g in total (193g case + 28g card sleeve + 220g G33 + 84g STS Mount + 19g 7mm riser & 4x screws + 32g ancillaries). I used a 552 on my SAW. As a result, EOTech Sights do not possess the durability, reliability or accuracy represented by Defendants, the EOTech class action lawsuit states. If you purchased or own certain EOTech holographic weapons sights that were manufactured between Jan. 1, 2005 and Nov. 1, 2016, you may be entitled to a refund from the EOTech class action settlement. The case is opened as shown in the second image below by pulling the ridged tabs on the left and right outwards releasing the locking mechanism. Our Honest Review, How To Buy Guns Online: Armslist Firearms Marketplace, Best EDC Medical Kit Buyers Guide [2023], Best 9mm Competition Pistol: Faxon FX19 Hellfire. This is exactly what I am looking for. Browse videos of Holosun products. If you dont like it, dump it in the EE for a gain and get an Aimpoint or other optic of your choosing. The EOTECH advantage is essentially a list of features that all EOTECH products have built into them. In the engaged position the magnifier will seat correctly behind the HWS. Should I take this deal, and I wonder if it can be combined with sales and military discounts to save me even more money? AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. 2111, or send us an email. EOTECH has earned its reputation as a high-quality, dependable, and technologically advanced optic company. New glass on the front and rear. No, but it might have an impact on your lenses. Philadelphia, PA 19102-0255 Any update on anyone receiving their checks? MILITARY: Call 703-445-1600 or send us an email. The G33 Magnifier is in a box exactly what is required for any magnifier and certainly sets a standard amongst the market. Note: When adjusting to iron sights, you are moving the image to the fixed point of aim so your adjustment dials on the sight are in reverse or mirrored. Its off of MSRP and only direct from them. That sucks. EOTECH Holographic Weapon Sight TAN 68MOA Ring & 1 MOA Dot - EXPS3-0TAN EOTech Model EXPS3-0 TAN The E is for Extreme. You must log in or register to reply here. I hope they take care of both of you guys. EOTech XPS2-0 68 MOA Ring 1 MOA Dot Like New Demo Holographic Sight XPS2-0. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_4" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please note: Top Class Actions is not a settlement All EOTECH Product is designed to give many years of trouble-free performance and reliability. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Too bad Eotech never notified anyone about thisand now I have missed the damn claim period. My experience with EOTECH customer service has been great with the only time that I needed them to fix the seal on the window of my optic. 1. The four issues listed in the EOTech class action lawsuit include reticle dimming from moisture incursion, thermal drift, parallax, and distortion of the reticle in cold weather. It sucks investing your money and loyalty into a product platform, only to have the rug pulled up from under your feet. It just went tits up before we left conus so I called EOTech. I feel they are being fair, the issue with a 7+yo optic isnt a defect. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. Effective August 1st, 2020 EOTECH is no longer a subsidiary of L3Harris Technologies. mission. settlement administrator or your attorney for any updates regarding You can rest easy that EOTECH optics will keep you as hidden as you want to be. They paid retail for my ancient n-cell units. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. Not only does the HWS provide a better, bigger, and wider window, it has stealth qualities to it as well. Also out of the current models which of them looks best? Any update on the final hearing scheduled 7/7/17?? I own an Eotech 553 that I purchased new back in 2012, it was expensive. The customer acknowledges and agrees to comply with all applicable regulations regarding export/import, re-export, or disclosure (including but not limited to United States or Greece regulations) and will obtain any and all such registrations, licenses, agreements, approvals and/or certifications, as may be required by regulations for the export of technical data that may be provided under this Warranty. all eotech supplied are for informational purposes only and execute not constitute any binding obligations or agreement by eotech. I understand they are tough but in the event if something does happen. The plastic interior is basic, containing removable foam and is split in two; base tray and upper cover. EOTECH is a familiar name to those that utilise weapons sights. Ive had great service from L3. Jesus. Should you experience a problem with your EOTECH product, we will do the following to make it right for you. We do this because we want you to be as confident in your purchase as we are in the quality of our product. Like I want another one of their sights after all this!!! EOTechs have a large field of view which make it comfortable to see and the reticle is easier and even faster to pick up than a red dot for some people specifically because of astigmatisms in their vision. How Do I Zero in My HWS With Iron Sights? NES Member. Older EOTech models will have their brightness setting controls on the backside of the optic which typically is fine. I have 2 model 512s that dont work. In 1996, they introduced the first Holographic Weapon Sights (HWS) designed for small arms. UPDATE: On Sept. 18, 2017, Top Class Actions viewers who submitted valid and timely claims started receiving checks for the EOTech class action settlement worth as much as $50. The list below includes different ways to identify a fake EOTECH HWS. However, mine was only 2 years old and it was clearly of no fault of my own. Cant expect every company to produce replacement parts for their discontinued products forever. VIDEO Gallery. I will never buy this brand again. If after reading EOTECHs Warranty thoroughly and you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact EOTECH directly. As with many other businesses, we are resuming operations and occasionally are experiencing some unusual delays. Click Change Settings if you want to tailor the use of your cookies. So why EOTECH and why now? I sent my sight in months ago and havent heard anything yet. I am an Army MP deployed to afghanistan. the content you have visited before, Advertising: Gather personally identifiable information such as name and location, Advertising: Use information for tailored advertising with third parties, Advertising: Allow you to connect to social sites, Advertising: Identify device you are using. I just got off the phone with Heffler Claims Group and an April said that checks are being sent out on September 14th. https://topclassactions.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php. I received . This blog is dedicated to everything you need to know about EOTECH before you buy their products. For shooters that have astigmatisms in either of their eyes, EOTech will work better in their favor. EOTECH has since worked to create intuitive, durable, reliable, and technologically advanced optics. The operators within SEAL Team use an EOTECH on the majority of their weapons systems and in particular they use the EXPS3-0 variant due to; A) night vision compatibility - the team have on numerous occasions used the EXPS3-0 in a night time environment and again the dual use provides the team, double the benefits for no extra rail space cost or additional equipment requiring to be carried or afixed such as a NV sight. THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF EOTECH WITH RESPECT TO VUDU RIFLESCOPES COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. EOTech Vudu 3.5-18x50 SFP Like New Demo Riflescope - HC1 Reticle (MOA) VDU3-18SFHC1. $650 down the can. I bought an EOTech 553 reflex sight on 4/23/2013 and registered it. It's a name synonymous with quality, battle tested equipment and is used globally by elite forces, and their customer base is built upon a strong reputation and strong track record. Since Im late to I need to start my own lawsuit? To switch to night vision mode simply hit the NV button, also located on the left side of the optic, and your reticle will be visible to you and only you under the darkness of night. 50% off coupon for a new product if you trade the old one in. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. 6:15-cv-03519-BCW, in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri, Andrew Tyler Foster, et al. An electronic version of the instruction manual can be found here -. EOTech Holographic Weapon Sights Class Action Settlement, April 27, 2023 | Roundup Class Action Investigations, April 27, 2023 | Personal Injury Investigations, Roundup users may develop cancer, including non-Hodgkins lymphoma, Nursing home neglect and elder abuse lawsuit claim review, Essential: Remember your cookie permission setting, Essential: Gather information you input into a contact forms, newsletter and other forms across all pages, Essential: Keep track of what you input in a shopping cart, Essential: Authenticate that you are logged into your user account, Essential: Remember language version you selected, Functionality: Remember social media settings, Functionality: Remember selected region and country, Analytics: Keep track of your visited pages and interaction taken, Analytics: Keep track about your location and region based on your IP number, Analytics: Keep track of the time spent on each page, Analytics: Increase the data quality of the statistics functions, Advertising: Tailor information and advertising to your interests based on e.g. So here's a list of what you get with both of these sights from Eotech Inside the EXPS2 box: The Eotech Exps2 Holographic Day Sight Your Choice of Reticle CR123 Battery Product Registration Warranty Card Quick-Start Guide Protective Case Inside the EXPS3 box: Eotech Exps3 Holographic Weapon Sight Your Choice of Reticle CR123 Battery We do this because we want you to be as confident in your purchase as we are in the quality of our product. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. We understand your passion for the sport and your reliance on products that will provide years of dependable use. In the event a defect that is covered by the warranty occurs during the applicable period stated above, EOTECH, at its discretion, will either repair or replace the product with a comparable product. I've contacted them several times about having the front glass window replaced but they refuse to fix it. Those who have yet to receive a refund, but now want to return their EOTech product can get a refund up to the MSRP ranging from $299 to $1,179, plus $15 for shipping and a $22.50 voucher. However, extensive damage may or may not be repairable. EOTECH have primarily focussed on military and LEA applications of their products and there are now a number of available models (covered in detail below). Once installed and the STS QD lever is engaged and then tightened, the G33 feels entirely secure and does not wobble or cause any concern especially regarding disengaging. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I bought this sight on EOTechs reputation. EOTech gets their name from the electro-optic products and systems that they have been selling since 1996. Please contact our Customer Service Department for cost estimates and additional information. I was a die hard EOTech guy against my better instincts. By submitting your comment and contact information, you agree to receive marketing emails from Top Class Actions regarding this and/or similar lawsuits or settlements, and/or to be contacted by an attorney or law firm to discuss the details of your potential case at no charge to you if you qualify. Menu. I have a 2012 and its still good to go. Register If you enjoy the . I never received notice of the class action either. If they aren't EOTech will ultimately drive their loyal customers else where! Rating - 100%. Insert laser sighting device into barrel and project a dot onto a wall at 21 feet (7 yards). If your information has changed since you received the refund, you should submit a Claim Form that includes your current information. The remedies of purchaser set forth herein are exclusive and the total liability of EOTECH whether based on contract, warranty, negligence, indemnification, strict liability or otherwise, shall not exceed the purchase price of the unit upon which liability is based. You must contact the Some people prefer the red dot for its simplicity so that theres not a lot visually thats blocking their field of view or covering their target. The rear contained further technical information with the front and rear of the card detailing the product in general. Timeframe for repaired products could be up to 8-10 months, depending on the repair required. Here you can browse news and exhibition information about Holosun products. I dont know of any optic, including Leopold or Vortex that has a more advanced reticle technology than EOTECH. In 1972 the Environmental Research Institute of Michigan (ERIM) was created from military and environmental research. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. All Bows; Hunting; Carbon One; SS34; CP30; SX80; SR350; CP28; Revolt XL; Solution SD; Eva Shockey Gen 2; Carbon Zion; Counterfeit products will not be able to handle the shock from any small to medium size gun (Pistol, rifle). All rights reserved. Both brands have expensive sights but their optics are industry leaders and the standard for all the aforementioned reasons. EOTECH holographic sights allow you to use NVGs or any other night vision technology through the HWS without any complication or reflection. Learn more about EOTECH's Prestige Warranty in this video.Visit our website for additional warranty information: https://www.eotechinc.com/help-center/warran. Your old one cannot so, therefore, they are offering you a discount for a new one. Being lightweight, made of very few parts and being tried and tested puts this above a lot of other magnifiers that will likely break, shatter or shy away from a rough experience. EOTECH Night Vision and Thermal products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of 10 Years from customers proof of first purchase. Its 32-round capacity is the most notable enhancement while maintaining the same size as industry-standard 30-round magazines. Or just get a Vortex UH-1 that has their awesome warranty should you ever need it. They said it's out of warranty and to call a parts supplier to get a new battery box for like $20 and it would be $150 or more to get it repaired. The STS is manufactured using high grade anodized metal and has 2 primary functions; provide a secure attachment position for the G33 onto the rifle and to enable the user to flip the magnifier into the engaged or disengaged position. In addition, if the product is auto-gated, it is not able to withstand exposure to constant light including, but not limited to, light sources, weapon sights, or laser radiation. Their CS can't be beat. Just as Aimpoint is known for originating the red dot, EOTech is known for their Holographic Weapon Sights reticle (also known as the bullseye reticle). OUR GST-9 IS UNAFFECTED BY THE LATEST 12/28 ATF CLARIFICATION LETTER & SHIPS IN 3 DAYS! Installing the G33 magnifier onto the STS. Click Accept if you consent. Fixed Magnification - 3X. EOTECH ensures that nothing on the optic will ever give your position away to an enemy combatant with no mirrored or metal-coated surfaces. Never again. This warranty does not apply to the following: Applies to products manufactured on or before December 31, 2017. Register now! But if you want to run EOTechs magnifiers the EXPS3 has updated brightness setting buttons located on the left side of the optic so if you run a magnifier it wont get in the way of adjusting the reticles brightness on the fly. (every factory has an idiot, just like villages). The customer understands and agrees that except for the foregoing warranty, no other warranties written or oral, statutory, expressed, or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, shall apply to the product. We utilize state of the art 5-axis CNC machines to mill all our .308 and AR-15 80 percent lower receivers to incredibly precise tolerances using premium billet aluminum. The sleeve is designed to prevent damage to the glass interior and also provide a non-slip surface which the operator can hold onto when flipping the magnifier into the engaged / disengaged position. EOTECH will show you the stores that are licensed to carry their gear. Required fields are marked *, Stay up to date with all things RE Factor Tactical with updates sent directly to your inbox. An EOTECH optic is 100% waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof, whereas, a counterfeit will not be able to ensure any of the common features. Youll notice that your zero for your scope is impossible to maintain and there will be limited anti-reflective technology put into it. The G33 and STS together weigh a total of 304g (+21g if riser & 2x screws are used). That is why we offer a 10-year limited EOTECH Prestige Warranty, as described below. All such implied warranties are hereby and expressly disclaimed. I just found out i have a 512 that is part of this, Is there a # to call and get it repaired or replaced? Now not so much. And Aimpoint wasn't as polite or flexible about it either. Please see what other class action settlements you might qualify For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The classic reticle that most people are familiar with utilizes a 1MOA dot inside a 65 MOA ring. Herein lies the product description from the website; Chosen and trusted by tip-of-the-spear U.S Armed Forces, our battle-tested G33 Magnifier mounts directly behind an EOTECH Holographic Weapon Sight (HWS). . Lightweight carbon-fiber-reinforced polymer construction. I'd take the credit if I was to stay with Eotech. Box 60255 All thermal imaging sensors used on EOTECH Clip-On and/or Standalone Weapon Sights are covered under the above listed warranty conditions for two (2) years after the date of sale. If you make a purchase using This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser/customer. I called EOTech and they said it was too late for s refund. If I wanted to fill out a return authorization/repair order, on there website they will get back to me in a few days to offer me probably an expensive repair option, or a 50% off new eotech with return of old holographic. . To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. EOTech has also been an industry favorite brand of US Special Operations (USSOCOM), elite Army units, and the Marine Corp. Aimpoints are typically lighter than EOTechs but some might choose Aimpoint sights over EOTech for their smaller footprint and the amount of space that they take up on a rifle. EOTech has a 3X and 5X option for their magnifiers. Warranty - EOTECH guarantees every product to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of ten (10) . AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. Changed the furniture on my AR to pink to give to the wife today and I noticed the INSIDE of the rear lens has spider webbing on the finish. Below are the steps to follow to ensure your optic is zeroed properly: Make sure your firearm is unloaded and verified safe. I just learned from a guy I was going to sell one to. Battle of the Barrels: Faxon vs Ballistic Advantage, Spotting Scope vs Binoculars: Choosing The Right Glass, Faxon Glock 48 Barrels: Are They Worth the Investment? The EXPS3 also has the added bonus of night vision compatibility. You can depend on EOTECH products and count on us to take care of you. All Rights Reserved. drug injury lawsuits and product liability lawsuits. EOTech won't repair it because they want all optics, new and repaired, to be able to meet their current (2018+) performance specifications. The UPC can be located on the end of the EOTech products storage case. We believe you will immediately see the value of Trijicon products once you use one. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. Just as Aimpoint is known for originating the red dot, EOTech is known for their Holographic Weapon Sights' reticle (also known as the "bullseye" reticle). About 7 months ago, it just stopped working while in a qualifying shoot one day. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. The EOTech class action lawsuit alleges that certain holographic weapons sights made by EOTech were defective in several ways, which affected the performance of the holographic weapons sights under someconditions. You can contact class counsel with your questions. Can you submit multiple claims for multiple Eotechs? This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens. What do I have to do to get on the eotech claim. If you like it, use it, you're resetting your warranty/fix clock pretty cheap with the new one. User Manual. To engage the magnifier, the operator again grips the outer cover and pushes it towards the rifle. I cannot believe they'd treat a soldier like that, when the soldier has to depend on a product they sell. I also see that the model has been discontinued. As shown in the sixth image below, in this configuration, the magnifier will flip to the right hand side. I was shocked too. I would recommend them from my experience. Top Class While we specifically compared the T2 against the EXPS3, these features will remain pretty similar across both brands for all red dot and holographic sights offered by both Aimpoint and EOTech. If you don't find someone that will help ask for someone else. A settlement has been proposed in a class action lawsuit alleging certain holographic weapon sights manufactured by the EOTech division of L-3 Communications Corporation do not work as advertised. I'm sorry to hear this. Multiple Aimpoint models have a better reputation for their durability as theyve been tested against several chemicals, are more shock resistant and can operate in a wider range of temperatures compared to EOTechs. The main body again is simple with the product scannable barcode laser engraved onto the front left hand side and the underside housing the two screw holes for attaching the G33 to the STS. Luckily it was covered by warranty. v. L-3 Communications EOTech, et al. Overall I'd say it's a good product as long as you start with the expectation that you will be looking at a black/maroon reticle in a lot of lighting conditions, and don't mind the acceptable but weak warranty. I have a few I could send in. See EOTECH's Prestige Warranty details for more information. Reply. Don't forget to check out the HAHO social media platforms below for content, updates and linked articles. [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Eotech refuses to service older holographic sights. Ive taken them up in the 50% off deal for one of my eotechs. However, any required proofs of purchase . Once slotted together you can insert the screws through the STS connection plate and riser. EOTECH night vision optics come with multiple brightness settings with HD quality vision. However, the company has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit to avoid the distraction and expense of litigation. The biggest differences in most EOTECH optics are the clarity of the lens, the anti-reflective coating, the holographic reticle is symmetrical, and the weight is normally lighter than a counterfeit. Top Class Actions is a legal news source Looks like a big mistake. administrator or law firm. The new ones in my experience have been good to go, and in some applications, I prefer them over my AP T2s. No BS. Its an older model thats been around for like 14 years or something. So much for EOTechs claims of supporting our troops. About Us. While the T2 is night vision compatible, the holographic reticle is much easier to see under NVGs and wont give away your position. Magnifiers fit a market and demand is always present for them. It was out of the standard warranty. I was just up in Michigan and stopped by their factory. Since these are a sealed unit, I would call that a defect in parts/craftsmanship. Wow. The STS as mentioned can be fitted to the left or right side. Primary Menu. Please also note, that if your Product ever does require Warranty service, obtaining such service will be much easier if you have read the Warranty that applies to your product and have completed the Product Registration.

Why Did Hattie Leave The Rifleman, Batson Children's Hospital Gift Shop, Sarah Campbell Tennessee, Articles E