garno property management

$111 Buyer's Agent Commission 3% Redfin Estimate for 2408 Dunlap St Edit home facts to improve accuracy. document.write ("'><\/scr"+"ipt>"); 1020 COOPER AVE, Lansing, MI 48910. I'm not, but there's still no way I'm giving them my business. Best rental arrangement I have ever have e experienced.". MLS# 271092. Want to learn more about 335 Astor Avenue? 'https://citypulsebanners.creativecirclemedia.com/www/delivery/ajs.php':'http://citypulsebanners.creativecirclemedia.com/www/delivery/ajs.php'); Want to learn more about 2001 Teel Avenue? I do agree the mantaince and communication could be a lot better. Find 30 listings related to Deane Properties in Dewitt on YP.com. var m3_u = (location.protocol=='https:'? in Lansing? You can browse all Lansing real estate or Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Lansing, MI are. 52 Homes For Sale in Lansing, MI 48910. RE/MAX Real Estate Professionals, Inc. West. First Housing Corporation was formed in 1978 to develop and manage a premier portfolio of multifamily properties in the Lansing area. I have always been honest with him when i got behind in rent. He was supposed to send someone out for repairs and I assume he forgot when the repairs were actually done. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Deane Properties locations in Lansing, MI. Copyright 2023 Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS. Over 90,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Never seem to answer the phone and it is like pulling teeth to get a call. They oughta be condemned and torn down. This is a 2-bed, 1-bath, 902 sqft property. real estate for sale If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. 2bcont. Garno Property Management LLC. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. This property was built in 1926. 3 days no reply. I emailed the owner about it, ignored me. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. if (document.referrer) document.write ("&referer=" + escape(document.referrer)); All gGarno properties in Lansing are crap! By far THE WORST real estate/rental company I have ever dealt with. We eventually got a refurbished one that works fine. Use the previous and next buttons to navigate. Garno Property Management Jennifer Johnson Government Administration Professional Dayton Metropolitan Area Government/Courts Jennifer Sowards United States Jennifer Sowards Pueblo-Caon City Area. console.log("Calling zone: " + zoneId); Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. See pricing and listing details of Lansing real estate for sale. 942 CRESENWOOD RD, East Lansing, MI 48823. '&charset='+document.characterSet : '')); Garno Property Management is family-owned and operated. Want to learn more about 1027 Hickory Street? 1001 W Barnes Ave Lansing, MI 48910 Moores Park 4 Beds 2 Baths 1,152 sqft $129,000 Est. Single Family Residence. 2 Baths. Be the first to review! and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. Single Family property with 4 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom and 1 partial bathroom. Mortgage Lender Review Websites - An Overview. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO). PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SEARCH RENTALS MAINTENANCE REQUEST GARNO PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Leaders in Mid Michigan Property Management and Sales Residential or Commercial Property Management Real Estate Buyer Agency or Seller Listing Agency Houses and Apartments For Lease or Sale Loading. Listed by Christopher Garno Garno Property Management LLC Redfin checked: 2 minutes ago (Mar 5, 2023 at 4:25am) Source: Greater Lansing AoR #252552 Bought with James Denbrock Keller Williams Realty Lansing-East Home Facts Status Closed Property Type Single Family Residential Year Built 1959 Community Pheasant Lot Size 6,098 Sq. Christopher K Garno of Garno Property Management LLC, MLS#272474 Last updated 1 week ago, Movoto checked Greater Lansing AOR for data 6 hours ago. zoneId = '12'; Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, i have called every day all day no answers. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. $230,000 3 Beds. View this property at 335 Astor Avenue, Lansing, MI 48910. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. Where to find us. I have already contacted other entities to handle this situation as of now, he is still trying to lock me in a lease he has violated multiple times in less than a months time. Listing by Garno Property Management LLC. The Garno Property Management Team takes care to provide our customers quality Real Estate Services personalized for their unique needs. DO NOT RENT FROM HIM!! document.write ("Burleson County Foreclosures, Wide Margin Kjv Bible With Apocrypha, Gasanova Chain Mail Mini Dress, Moolamattom Power House Visiting Time, Articles G