grey, twin comforter girl

The set includes 1 comforter and 2 shams (1 sham for twin sizes). It is made for people that has allergies on down. Set includes comforter, 2 shams (1 sham in Twin/TwinXL), 1 oblong pillow. Silver Spring, MD. $24.50, $35.00 When received, remove them from the packaging, gently, and allow a few hours to restore their fullness. requires textiles-based products to be tested against a list of 1,000+ chemicals, to limit those which may be harmful to human health. 4572 results for "grey twin comforter" Bare Home Goose Down Alternative Comforter Set Bare Home 212 +23 options $41.99 - $74.99 Sale When purchased online Sold and shipped by Bare Home a Target Plus partner Add to cart Reversible Microfiber Solid Comforter - Room Essentials Room Essentials Only at 613 +5 options $20.00 - $35.00 2022-02-27 13:25:21. 2022-03-17 23:33:44. 2018-07-05 15:27:18. The NCSoft batting fill is gel-infused polyester hollow-core fibers that keep your micro-climate under your covers consistent by adjusting to your own body's heat, allowing you to sleep comfortably all night. This will be a nice addition to our private rooms at our country retreat.. sue. I'll be glad to help you. On the picture I show how thick is the comforter.. Tetiana. Hidden bar tacking in the comforter secures the filling and creates a clean duvet-like finish. Filling with tight stylish stitching prevents fill from clumping or shifting. Flat Sheet: 110"X104" Fitted Sheet: 78"X80" We redid my daughters room and this was a perfect addition to her new bedroom set. The cinder coloration with plaid reverse has a modern minimalist appeal, but you can choose to push the look to a more traditional casual mode by adding plaid European shams and novelty accent pillows. Amazon.com: Grey Twin Comforter 1-48 of over 4,000 results for "grey twin comforter" Results Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Sale +2 Colors | 3 Sizes Available in 3 Colors and 3 Sizes. We just want you to be 100% satisfied! ! I would def recommend.. LaDawn. (10% off), Sale Price $24.50 This comforter flaunts a coral and grey floral print that pops against the white ground fabric, creating a beautiful contrasting look. It is suitable for all seasons, allowing you to rest comfortably, cool in summer, comfortable in spring and autumn, and warm in winter in the south. Two decorative pillows with hypoallergenic filling are also included to complete the bedding set. 2023-01-29 19:33:33. 2018-09-18 23:24:58. With a comforter and 1 or 2 pillow shams, twin 1 standard sham, queen 2 standard shams, and king 2 king size shams you can ensure this small off-white comforter set is a good option. Beautiful comforter for the price! Vera Blossom Quilt & Shams. Feel the cozy warmth the moment you tuck yourself in with this mohair comforter set. pictures of common objects pdf. Learn more. $195.70, $217.44 Love the set. Luxurious, Soft, Warm Comforters, Premium Quality. This set I will keep for awhile and may even purchase a 2nd for back up.. Monique. CozyLux Twin Size Comforter Set - 2 Pieces Grey Soft Luxury Cationic Dyeing Bedding Comforter for All Season, Gray Breathable Lightweight Fluffy Bed Set with 1 Comforter and 1 Pillow Sham 506 Flat Sheet: 69"X96" The end-to-end baffle box construction helps to eliminate the need for regular fluffing by preventing the fibers from shifting. Jessee. I just cut the extra string that was hanging and you can hardly notice. Comforter is very soft and light weight. Browse our fill comforters in so many different color and design schemes to match your bedroom decor to the season or your mood. Add comfort to your lifestyle with this Downieville Comforter Set. Recommended. Fitted Sheet: 39"X75" The comforter and shams (1 in Twin/TwinXL) feature stylish shaggy faux fur that creates a fluffy texture and modern look. I do not like the navy stitching probably used to make some kind of pleating to make it look puffier. It is solid black , white and diagonal black stripped which appears grey in the advertisement photo. Anonymous. 2021-06-26 10:51:26. The appearance of the fabric is softer and elegant, like the luster of the pearl; super smoothly, soft and comfortable, flexible. OR. Lisa Watercolor Tie Dye Printed Comforter Set Intelligent Design 15 $69.99 - $79.99 When purchased online Add to cart Standard/Queen Overfilled Plush Bed Pillow - Room Essentials Room Essentials 605 $6.00 When purchased online Grid Print Reversible Decorative Comforter Set with Throw - Room Essentials Room Essentials Only at 91 $31.50 - $55.00 Clean. $63.64, $79.55 Choose the options youd like for the order. Captcha failed to load. The set is also OEKO-TEX certified, meaning it contains no harmful substances or chemicals to ensure quality comfort and wellness. Start your order Your Shipt shopper will leave your order right at your doorstep. Add the right amount of warmth and color to your bedroom with this comforter set. This bedding set uses an antimicrobial treatment that provides built-in freshness protection, reducing the growth of odor-causing bacteria to keep the fabric last longer. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. This bedding set uses an antimicrobial treatment that provides built-in freshness protection, reducing the growth of odor-causing bacteria to keep the fabric last longer. Shipping: FreeStandard Shipping. (20% off), Sale Price $160.08 (20% off), Sale Price $15.00 Original Price $144.69 A reversible look makes it extremely convenient to use the comforter longer by just simply flipping it. Home Improvement Deals | Financing Options, Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.5208 total votes. Try contacting them via Messages to find out! Colors worked well in the room. This file is exclusive to this comforter and can't be found in other brands. All components are constructed in 100% cotton with polyester fill. Original Price $10.00 Bright and colorful, the reversible comforter set adds a fun and cheerful touch to your bedroom. This evry comforter set offers a fresh update to your room. It's really cute!. Filled with a hypoallergenic down alternative, this comforter set including a comforter and shams helps keep you at the perfect temperature no matter the season. Ships from United States. Its also reversible twin size comforter set, queen size comforter set and king size comforter set feels like a seersucker, so you can switch up your look with ease. Good news! While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. It is a nice inclusion for any home. $ 39.50 - $ 308. Get ready to rest easy as your bedded bliss begins now with our huge selection of bed comforters. Montreal. I am pleased.. Barbara. Versatile, practical design baffle-box construction gives you warmth, comfort, and the loft of a blanket while preventing the down-like tufts of microfiber inside from shifting. Update your bedding ensemble with the Fairwater gray comforter set. Super cutecolor is more of a pink rose but my daughter loves it, very soft.. The fabric is smooth to the touch and durable, and strong for years of use. Twin bedding sets include everything you need to outfit your twin bed in one purchasea comforter, fitted sheet, flat sheet, pillowcases, pillow shams and sometimes a bed skirt. The material feels like cheap satin, wrinkled. This collection uses stylish colors. Gail. This is really smooth and soft texture wise , light weight , and the colors definitely pop.. Kathy. 3+ day shipping. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Certification focus: #ProductSafety and #ChemicalsUsed. 2019-02-10 18:14:30. Comforter: 90"X92" Not sure of the quality as I just bought it and washed it but it did wash and dry well and as stated it is soft.. Lisa. When it's time again for a change of pace, just turn this set inside out to reveal the white reverse side! (10% off), Sale Price $130.22 (10% off), Sale Price $108.00 In the winter I will add another blanket under it. Machine wash cold separately, and tumble dry on low heat, Item ships vacuum sealed, please allow 24 hours to decompress. Original Price $120.00 Scarborough, ON. Sale Price $195.70 This ultra-soft microfiber comforter features a 3M Stain Resistant Treatment to easily clean stains. 2 Pillowcases: 20"X40", Very pleased with the quality of the sheets and comforter. This Black and White Microfiber Reversible Comforter Set is very soft. Perfect fit on my bed. $ 99 - $ 159. Its solid hue is neutral enough to pair with patterned pillows and throws but still stands out on its thanks to a pin-tucked design. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. 2022-10-16 09:17:07. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. . 80% grey duck feathers and 20% gray duck down - we have rigorously selected excellent grey duck down and down, fluffy and tasteless. Would definitely recommend!. Cotton chino is a wardrobe staple and certainly a bedroom staple as well for anyone with a penchant for the modern outdoor lifestyle. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. the color is also very vibrant which contrasts with my white walls very nicely. I selected and purchased the correct one. So adorable, and fun! The comforter is made with a soft microfiber polyester fabric and filled with poly fibers. Feeling duped!. Great buy!. We use responsibly down and make sure that the fillers are not live-picked and certified by RDS and OEKo-Tex. Products with trusted sustainability certification(s). All pieces are made of 100% microfiber, non-pilling, and resistant to wrinkles; theyre also machine washable, so keeping everything fresh and clean is a breeze. Ultra soft fabric, touching feels as comfortable and breathable as natural Silk, The unique quilted design makes your room look new and fashion. Original Price $33.00 This plaid comforter set uses an antimicrobial treatment that provides built-in freshness protection, reducing the growth of odor-causing bacteria to keep the fabric last longer. A decorative pillow with floral embroidery provides the perfect finishing touch. Tommy Hilfiger tropical floral printed white & navy comforter set is knitted with 100% cotton with 200 TC and is ideal for everyday use. 300gsm filling and 115gsm seersucker fabric, suitable for all seasons, lightweight & warmer feature a comforter and shams, all made from a blend of fade- and tear-resistant microfiber and polyester in a variety of neutral hues to choose from that best suit your taste. Talk about prettyyyyyy. products are tested for harmful substances and made in safer workplaces with reduced environmental impacts. (20% off), Sale Price $27.71 It's soft and provides you with exceptional comfort while you rest. The ultra-soft microfiber comforter and sham(s) flaunt a floral print in black and white for an elegant appeal. Easy to Care for: Machine wash in cold with like colors. $54.99. This bedding set also uses an antimicrobial treatment that provides built-in freshness protection, reducing the growth of odor-causing bacteria to keep the fabric last longer. We use responsibly down and make sure that the fillers are not live-picked and certified by RDS and OEKo-Tex. Exclusive brand satisfaction guarantee - our quilts will definitely exceed your expectations! This will differ depending on what options are available for the item. Original Price $82.97 Reverses to a dramatic solid color. Scheduled contactless delivery as soon as today. Coordinated Accessories: Knife edge shams and a decorative pillow complete the ensemble. Winnemucca, NV. The comforter and shams are machines washable for easy care. Tobyhanna, PA. 2022-02-27 19:04:01, Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.1272 total votes. LoveShackFancy Eyelet Ruffle Sheet Set. $8.00, $10.00 Two embroidered decorative pillows with typography and metallic details complete this fabulous, ultra-soft microfiber comforter set. I debated on 4 or 5 stars for this comforter. A few shakes and the hair falls off. This wonderful set will fit all standard twin beds. This Twin bed in a bag, Queen bed in a bag, and King bed in a bag size set includes a comforter and one Flat sheet and fitted sheet, and every two standard pillows and shams. Lightweight, high loft comforter with adequate warmth for year-round use. Machine washable - all new vacuum packed with a nifty zipper bag. Does shopping on Etsy help support small businesses? Knitted with 51% cotton and 49% modal, the smooth, lightweight fabric makes it breathable and comfortable for a good night's sleep. ( Tried and True promotion) I got this in a twin size for the top bunk but the size was pretty generous so I tried it on the bottom double bed. I just love the Suniya reversible comforter with shams. $12.26, $15.33 Our comforters come with all different types of fill, accommodating all types of allergies and our fabrics are easy to clean, some even machine washable, to fit your diverse needs. We already had the star rug and the star pillows so it works well. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Gently cycle, and separate. Great and lite. $39.99. 2022-12-14 01:05:53. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. 2022-11-27 11:54:03, Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.1255 total votes. Original Price $219.00 2022-04-21 11:34:25. I ordered the queen size and it was very generously sized and looks awesome in my preteen granddaughter's room at my house! LoveShackFancy Eyelet Quilt & Shams. Lend your restful retreat a fresh look by swapping out a tired comforter for a set like this! Vibrant. It will never clump up or pull back from the corners after washing. Tancy. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This stylish designer bedding set uses an exclusive Sweet Jojo Designs gray and white diamond print paired with solid white in 100% Cotton fabrics. CozyLux Twin Size Comforter Set - 2 Pieces Grey Soft Luxury Cationic Dyeing Bedding Comforter for All Season, Gray Breathable Lightweight Fluffy Bed Set with 1 Comforter and 1 Pillow Sham, nestl Twin Duvet Cover Set - Soft Double Brushed Light Grey Duvet Cover Twin, 2 Piece Twin/Twin XL Duvet Cover with Button Closure, 1 Duvet Cover 68x90 inches and 1 Pillow Sham, BEDELITE Twin Comforter Set - Light Grey Twin Soft Bedding Comforter Set, Cationic Dyeing Striola Pattern Reversible Practical Comforter Twin All-Season (1 Comforter 68x88 in, 1 Pillow sham 20x26 in), Homelike Moment Twin Comforter Grey Lightweight Comforter Duvet Insert Down Alternative Bed Comforter All Season Quilted Comforters Twin XL Size Light Gray, Comfort Spaces Kienna Quilt Set-Luxury Double Sided Stitching Design Summer Blanket, Lightweight, Soft, All Season Bedding Layer, Matching Sham, Gray, Coverlet Twin/Twin XL(66"x90") 2 Piece, EMME Grey Comforter Set Twin Bed in A Bag 5 Pieces, Down Alternative Brushed Microfiber Bedding Comforter Set with Sheets, Ultra Soft and Comfortable Bed Set for All Season (Twin/Twin XL, Grey), Amazon Basics Pinch Pleat All-Season Down-Alternative Comforter Bedding Set - Twin/TwinXL, Light Grey. Total perfection. Unlike other down-alternative comforters and blankets, pampers you with the softness, loft, warmth, and breathability of down in the hypoallergenic, easy-care fabric. Plus, made from polyester, it offers a hypoallergenic and machine-washable design. I would reccomend it for sure!!. $ 99 - $ 159. This bedding set uses an antimicrobial treatment that provides built-in freshness protection, reducing the growth of odor causing bacteria to keep fabric lasting longer. The 100% cotton, yarn-dye construction offers a look that is durable, and this medium-weight set is perfect for year-round use. The comforter features pintuck and pleated details in a variety of fashionable fade-resistant hues to enhance your bedroom dcor. Heather Grey Queen. 2016-10-11 13:21:35. A white-on-navy medallion can be found on the reverse while coordinating throw pillows with embroidery and pleated techniques to complete the look. This bedding set uses an antimicrobial treatment that provides built-in freshness protection, reducing the growth of odor-causing bacteria to keep the fabric last longer.

Ruger Precision Rifle 308 Effective Range, Sandy Hill Pittman Net Worth, Ring Liver Sausage Recipe, What Is Your Name In Japanese Hiragana, Articles G