hamster breeders in pa

These cages are used, but have been fully cleaned with pet safe cleaner. Hi, I live in South Lebanon Pennsylvania zip 17042. At Hubba-Hubba Hamstery we commit to always meeting or exceeding the ethical guidelines for breeders set out by the California Hamster Association. These cookies do not store any personal information. If I'm not certain about a particular allele it is designated with a dash ( "-"). Therefore, its important to ask about the parents of a hamster youre looking at. Thank you for visiting us. Sort:Default. Food. Along with my goals and observations for each particular line, the hamsters currently being used for it are pictured. Look no further. We love hamsters! A pedigreed hamster with a certificate of lineage, A hamster who comes from a long lineage selected for health, temperament and type (looks), A hamster whos been well fed and supplemented since conception, handled daily from a young age and is accustomed to family life, A hamster accustomed to using a sand bath/litter box, A care package containing one pound of lab blocks, treats your hamster likes and a sack to handle your hamster in that smells like home. One is a male and the other is a female. Pets and Animals Donnally Mill 20 $. Choice of hamster pups are offered in waiting list order. Have 1 Kitten She is around 12 weeks old now, There are a few "camera hams" that have many more photos than others. Hi, I live in South Lebanon Pennsylvania zip 17042. Adoption fee is 15.00 based on approval. Furball CrittersWith both Syrian and Campbells dwarf hamsters, this breeder is very established and also breeds rats and chinchillas. As there are no other ethical hamster breeders in the Northwest, our foundation hamsters have been individually chosen from the best breeders around the world, then flown in to add to our bloodlines. View pictures. FREE With Condition, 4 Cats They Are 2 Year Old Now,Born In June Free With Condition. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. You can tell a hamster is ethically bred by their eyes, ears, coat, overall temperament of the hamster and also the care the breeder gives to their hamsters. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hamster Breeder locations in Doylestown, PA. Rysa HamsteryWhile it appears this breeder is currently on a haitus, Rysa Hamstery is a small Colorado breeder run by two young enthusiasts that closely adhere to ASPCA care codes and PACFA breeding codes. They provide excellent care and respect to the hamsters they create while theyre in their care, and work to educate owners so that theyll take care of their hamsters post-purchase. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for updates on litters and pictures of pups. Different colors of hamsters Home of Teddy Bear Hamsters, Dwarf Hamsters, Fancy Rats and Chinchillas. What a wonderful experience! They are great fuzzy pets. If youre buying a hamster from a breeder, you should expect to pay more if you were to go to a large pet store. This is a review for a reptile shops business in Philadelphia, PA: "When you need a hamster and you need it now! Hamsters and gerbils exhibited severe signs of stress. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You can find reputable breeders online through different websites, such as Hamster Central. We aim to provide up-to-date care information. We have Labrador Retriever Puppies. Any adults that are currently adoptable are pictured on the available page. Despite their small size, we believe hamsters can be furry family. This isn't to say that some hamsters don't ever stay awake all night. Our knowledgeable personnel will assist you in choosing the right, From Business: Los Mejores Precios en el Sur de la Florida. Find 13 listings related to Hamster Breeder in Bryn Mawr on YP.com. I dont know what breed they are. Other Safe Wheels. Have 1 Kitten She is 8 Weeks Old,She is doing Great and oh so funny. Hamster breeders provide much better care and produce much healthier hamster than rodent mills and that comes at a cost. Consider a rescue hamster! ( TICA # 33146).We are located in Philadelphia,Pennsylvania,USA. The second aspect is overall breeding frequency. Please note that we dont know all of these breeders personally, and your own research on a breeder is required. Hamsters must be picked up in Portland, Oregon during pre-arranged weekend adoption events. We have. A good hamster breeder will also be a part of hamster clubs or associations, such as the National Hamster Council or California Hamster Association. Their website has a nice detailed hamster care guide for first time owners, and they also offer to take back hamsters judgement-free if you can no longer properly take care of yours. Sale includes 10-gallon aquariu.. I try to respond within 1-2 weeks. We take great pride and care of your pets. If you care about where your pet is coming from, searching for an ethical breeder is absolute essential. Pennsylvania "The Keystone State" - State Capital Harrisburg. Its important to note that the hamster itself isnt the only purchase youll be making, so set some extra money aside! All our hamsters have a wheel that has at least 10 inch diameter and lots of toys for stimulation. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. M&Ms Hamstery - Syrian hamster breeder located in Philadelphia, PA. They arent cheap, usually at least $50, but totally worth every penny! They all are males. logo-consumer Submit your application. 000 Northeast Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19115. Any pups I've held back to be used in my breeding program will not be pictured until they've reached breeding age. Featured Products 0 1 2 Hamsters Syrian Hamsters $20 Retired breeders 1+ years old $10 (make good class pets) Tortoiseshell Syrian $25 Dominant Spot or Tri Color $35 Campbell's Dwarf Hamsters $15 Rats Rats $20 Marble Rats $20 Dwarf Rats $30 Pet Supplies & Foods-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. At pet stores, a hamster may cost $5-$15. I dont know what breed they are. Post UpDated 8/16/2012 hours. The purpose of Hubba-Hubba Hamstery is to provide healthy, tame, ethically bred show quality hamsters as an alternative to pet store animals produced in rodent mills. You can usually get 50 poundsmore, A great spot to take your pup! We are family owned and have been so for over 40 years. If you have decided that you want a hamster and you are committed to follow our suggestion in proper hamster care. Unethical breeders will try to make money while it is impossible to make a profit when breeding hamsters. Our hamsters have been regularly handled and go home litter box trained, with a pedigree certificate, life-long support and a gift bag of items we feel will help with the transition. Aside from breeding our hamsters to be healthy, happy and humongous we are focusing on specific colors and patterns: black/rust/chocolate and yellow as well as dominant spot pattern and rex coat. Nyx HamsteryA very active Florida hamster breeder breeding Syrian, Dwarf, and Chinese Hamsters. Recommended Wheels. Which I may have to come back for. Operating since 2020, Tialynn has been running this hamstery with her husband. We have 2 female dwarf hamsters that we are looking to rehome. If you want to visit with her, talk to her and she'll wake up to . California Hamster Association. Our hamsters to bred to British Hamster Association (BHA) show standards, focusing on health and excellent temperament. Well, youre not alone! Wholesale Delivery: Store delivery is available for $5.00 within the San Francisco Bay Area with a 10 animal minimum purchase. If you're not familiar with genetics and genotypes and would like to learn more about it, I strongly recommend you visit The River Road Hamstery, then follow the Syrian Hamster Genetics link on the left. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. They are 10 weeks old.. i have two hamsters a tan one and a black one had them for a little while dont want them .. Will sale both males to one lucky family. Pet Taxidermy - Where the memory of your pet can last a lifetime! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Black/ Black Tortoiseshell/ Yellow Black, Chocolate/ Yellow Chocolate/ Chocolate Tortoiseshell, Heterozygous Extreme Dilute/ Extreme Dilute, Dingy Black Tortoiseshell/ Silver Dove Tortoiseshell, Copyrighted 2006-2009 Holmden Hill Haven - All Rights Reserved, Breeder's Assistant for Hamsters by Tenset Technologies. Youll need about $100 in start-up costs for a cage, bedding, wheel, toys, water bottle, food, and treats. Sale includes 10-gallon aquarium, water bottle, food dish & toys in aquarium. Breeds breeders Syrian hamsters with nice temperament, improved types, and breeders great size in several different colors. This includes the hamster, a gallon sized bag of high quality food (6 month supply), a bag of treats, their personal pedigree, care sheets and a snuggle sack!. Right now i cannot afford to take care of her! They aren't cheap, usually at least $50, but totally worth every penny! Hamster breeders are surprisingly uncommon, and a breeder couldnt be found in many states. Aren't they adorable? They are 10 weeks oldView Detail, i have two hamsters a tan one and a black one had them for a little while dont want them anymoreView Detail, Selling the hamsters with all of their equipment, both females, they are multicolored robo hamsters, orange black and white. Their website has a ton of useful information, as well as a simple waitlist process. Use a hanging type of water bottle such as the LIXIT hanging aquarium water bottle. Good hamster breeders will be able to show pictures and documents for parents, and will typically know all the jargon when it comes to breeding and genetics. We house our hamsters in cages that exceed by far the 600 square inch minimum requirement, such as 40 gallon breeders, 50 gallon staker bins and modified critter nations. Hamster, Pennsylvania Philadelphia Premium $850 7 Month Old Male Goldendoodle Ejfrmi Golden doodle 7 months old looking to rehome. Do yourself a favor, go to a reputable breeder. Hamsters that come from rodent mills tend to carry a mess of many genes many of which can cause serious health problems, or death, if combined poorly. He is located in Northeast Philadelphia PA . This is a two-fold trait, holding relevance with both individual female hamster breeding and total overall breeding. "drone for sale" "iphones for sale" "iphone for sale" "marmoset finger monkeys for sale" "phalange monkeys", Adirondacks Dobermans Kathy Grantton - CLOSED. They work with a wide variety of colors, patterns, and coat types, and every litter is bred with a specific goal in mind. with tame, healthy, happy and properly bred hamsters. Non-registered breeders are called back yard breeders, and it is advised that you not purchase a hamster from a backyard breeder. We have adoptable rescue hamsters on occasion and are in close communication with rescues in the Pacific NW. Selling 3 Chinese Dwarf Hamsters who are housed together. Theyre also very involved with other ethical hamster breeders around the country. Best Hamster Breeder near me in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Breeding hamsters since 1994, Hamster Tracks is one of the best hamsteries out there with very knowledgable owners. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Hamster Breeder locations in Bryn Mawr, PA. Find 12 listings related to Hamster Breeder in Doylestown on YP.com. So, females have a very small window where they can be bred. Her temperament is just like the rest of her big and bold. Lous Pet ShopA popular local pet store with all kinds of animals and animal supplies in stock. A Ethical breeder will care more about the animal than the money. Barred Cages. Apparently, they had all kinds of hamsters and everything I need. Your place to get Teddy Bear Hamsters, Dwarf Hamsters, Fancy Rats, Chinchillas and supplies. Our goal is to promote interest in Syrian hams Poppy Bee Hamstery | Clifton VA Homegrown HamstersProviding Alaskans with tame Syrian hamsters while following IHANAs breeder code closely. After recounting every story about the years of Hubba-Hubba Hamsters, we brought one home. Monday. You can contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, Hello, we have 4 hamsters for sale. When you look for breeders, here are some exemplary ethical breeders that you can use as a reference. Directions (Bin Cage With Bars) Directions (Bin Cage with Mesh) IKEA Detolf Cages.

Homes For Rent Blanchard, Ok, Why Did Sparta Become A Military Society, Hidden Gun Shelf Plans, Russian Orthodox Wedding Rings, Articles H