harris county smokehouse nutrition information

We liked the decor, too. We love eating breakfast here. We're are glad you enjoyed your meal and the experience at our restaurant! The pancakes are outstanding. Does Harris County Smokehouse have outdoor seating? Atmosphere is typical Texas barbecue joint. Please review frequently. We have barbecue dinners with sides like potato salad, a twice baked potato, baked beans, vegetables, macaroni-and-cheese and more. Jalapenos, cilantro, sour cream, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Get quick answers from Harris County Smokehouse staff and past visitors. This is the perfect place to gather the family for a breakfast. Uber Eats did not short fill the beans on one of our dinners. - Harry, owner. Banana, Chocolate Chip, & Pecan $9.95, Chicken Fried Steak $12.55 (S) $15.95 (L), BBQ Sauce Quart $10.95 Pint $6.55 1/2 Pint $3.95, Assorted Pies Whole $22.00 Slice $4.95. So tough I could not pull the meat apart with my bare hands. Restaurants near Harris County Smokehouse - Cy-Fair in Houston Toro - asian, japanese (0.06 mi) Ahi Poke - Hawaii Bowl & Tapioca Tea Houston - japanese (0.12 mi) Jersey Bagels - american (0.85 mi) Does Harris County Smokehouse offer takeaway? Two slices of French Toast, two eggs, three slices of bacon, two sausage links and hashbrowns. Please note: no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. 217290. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Harris County Smokehouse & Cafe . Please let our associates know next time and we will be happyMore, Worse meal for a high price wont be back portions were very small and ribs were stringy and tough brisket dry and no taste potato salad and beans were good but I didnt pay $22.00 for sides, shirley, we are disappointed that you didn't enjoy your visit at HCS. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This information is for internal-use only. Make traveling from Texas to Louisiana a breeze. We also enjoyed the complimentary cornbread muffins. My family came to your restaurant on that Wednesday. We have barbecue dinners with sides like potato salad, a twice baked potato, baked beans, vegetables, macaroni-and-cheese and more. Cutlery and plates available upon request. View brand official website and order onine. I had a chicken sandwich and fries which were good. Back in 1968, Paw-Paw started a chain of more than 200 breakfast restaurants around the country. Nutrition; Free Coupons; . Hopefully we'll see you here again! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? I also wishthat they nachos had beans. They have picnic tables in a covered area outside so there is shade. Harris County Smokehouse - Tomball - Texas. $9.95: We always want you and your family to have a five-star visit to our restaurant, so let us know how we can earn that fifth star! 4.2 based on 112 votes Order Harris County Smokehouse & Cafe with Grubhub Order Online Here. Instructions Checklist. Been there three times in the past couple of months, and have never had a bad experience. . $7.85: fried chicken tenders stop a bed of fresh lettuce, sliced avocado, tomato, purple onion, cucumber, cheddar cheese and crisp . HSC. I was made with dark meat andthe gristle and the bones were included/ This was the most horrible quesadilla I have ever eaten. Please review frequently. Stop by and see us for some fine Texas country BBQ right here in the big city any time . We will definitely mention your experience to our staff. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. They have picnic tables in a covered area outside so there is shade. I wanted to bring it back but by the time I got and tasted it you were closed. Staff is always super friendly. As a barbeque resturant, I can only rate it as average as we have been to some really spectacular places for barbeque.The food is good and the resturant is well run. ~The Sausage was good, I had both regular and spicy. I asked them to bring me back a chicken quesadilla. Menu. Highly recommended.More, Yes, their BBQ is some of the best, however, they are still a hidden gem when it comes to breakfast yes, breakfast. Three eggs, choice of three pancakes or French toast, hashbrowns, three slices of bacon, and choice of patty sausages, smoked sausage, ham, brisket or pulled pork. Will not be coming to your restaurant next time I am in town. smoker, they could put out some great barbecue. the gristle and the bones were included/ This was the most horrible quesadilla I have ever eaten. It was really good!! I get a full plate of eggs, meat, bread, potatoes, and mybelly is happy. When my husband called to tell them about the problem, the manager didn't seem to be particularly interested. I personally had catfish & it was too much for me toeat it all. Harris County Smokehouse, Houston: See 63 unbiased reviews of Harris County Smokehouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,299 of 6,592 restaurants in Houston. The lack of table service is the reason for the rating. I had enough food to bring the cobbler home for dinner. I told him, this was not about a refund, this was about being in business and doing the right things by your customers. If you no longer wish to receive eNewsletters, you have the option to remove your email address from the mailing list. Not responsible for personal belongings. We want you to love the atmosphere as much as we know youll love our food. It was so bad that I would not even feed it to my dog, but threw the rest of it in the trash. good. We would love to hear any suggestions you may have that would improve our BBQ. Harris County Smokehouse Menu. Your choice of smoked meat wrapped in a giant flour tortilla with grilled onions, bell pepper, cheese, avocado, cilantro, our special secret sauce, stuffed with lettuce and covered with cheese and jalapeos,. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I will also tell by friends about my experience. I had enough food to bring the cobbler home for dinner. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Meats include: beef, link sausage, ribs, pulled pork, chicken or turkey. This is not Texas BBQ people ! (sub turkey bacon N/C). What a pleasant surprise. 1st - Why can't I find good beef Brisket in Texas? bread choice $2.00 extra. Eggs with corn tortillas, picante sauce, cheese, ranch beans, home fries and chorizo. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Nearby grocery stores include Corner Super Market, Harris Teeter, and Stanly Nutrition Center. Although we understand that the delivery company will have to handle any refund, he didn't seem to care that our order was wrong, and that, thanks to his staff, our dinner could not be enjoyed. If you no longer wish to receive eNewsletters, you have the option to remove your email address from the mailing list. Sign up to get the latest hub-bub from Harris County Smokehouse. Smokehouse Combo Three eggs, choice of three pancakes or French toast, three slices of bacon, and choice of patty sausages, smoked sausage, ham, brisket or pulled pork. Uber Eats didn't slop beans all over a chicken fried steak, instead of putting them in a sealed container for transport. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. It was really good!! Picante sauce and sour cream available upon request. You have the option to opt-out of communication from Harris County Smokehouse. eat it all. State and local taxes apply. Add two eggs for $2.25. Fill out the form below to apply. The decor is fun and it's just a great place to fill up on good eats. Sliced smoked brisket or turkey smothered in lots of cheese and purple onions and grilled between two slices of rye bread. He is from TX and was looking forward to good BBQ while here. I know it's here after all, they say "Texas is all about the brisket"! Big breakfast plates. Try it and thank me later. I had enough food to bring the cobbler home for dinner. Parks near Lot 3 Austin St include City Lake Park, Montgomery Memorial Park, and Albemarle City Parks & Rec. This information is for internal-use only. Hand-breaded, deep-fried beef cutlet with mayo, lettuce, tomato and pickles and served on a bun. For more information, email theObesity Prevention Program. Try it and thank me later. Harris County Smokehouse & Cafe Menu. Our breakfast is normally very tasty. Please note: no method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. ~Mac n Cheese was very basic with what tasted like processed cheese, nothing else added. We pride ourselves in serving Texans the best barbecue around, and thats why we have three locations to choose from. Tomatoes, onions, jalapeos and corn tortilla strips, blended with two cheeses (mozzarella and cheddar) and topped with picante sauce and chorizo. Yes, Harris County Smokehouse offers takeaway services. Harris County Smokehouse is always looking for talented restaurant employees. saddle bar stools are cute. If you no longer wish to receive eNewsletters, you have the option to remove your email address from the mailing list. Choice of smoked meat sandwiched between two flour tortillas filled with mozzarella, cheddar cheese, grilled onions and cilantro. So tough I could not pull the meat apart with my bare hands. My friends, Harris County Smokehouse HCS Houston Barbecue/ cyfair DO NOT EAT THEREThanks. 4.9 based on 98 votes. We will never share or sell your personal information to any third party vendor. The U.S. Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Division found Harris County Smokehouse Restaurant - operated by Chambers Foods Inc. and Fine Texas Food LLC - violated the Fair Labor Standards Act when it failed to pay overtime when employees worked beyond 40 in a workweek. For those 12 and under. We're glad you love our breakfast. The options are basically endless! saddle bar stools are cute. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. The Brisket has little to no flavor ! Absolutely terrible flavor. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us. Thesaddle bar stools are cute. The Brisket Patty Melt was to die for. The breakfasts are overpriced, although we find the food better at breakfast than at lunch or dinner. The chips on the Nachos were very crispy which was great because the cheese was a liquidy yellow goop. Texas, Community and Clinical Preventative Services (CCPS). Download theAdult Obesity Prevalence by Public Health Region (PHR), Texas, 2020 Map, Download thePrevalence of Leisure Time Physical Activity or Exercise Among Adults by Public Health Region (PHR), Texas, 2020 Map, Download the accessible version of the Texas & Obesity Fact Sheet. Come back soon! We open our doors at 7 a.m. because sometimes in Texas you just need to have barbecue for breakfast. Harris County Smokehouse & Cafe Menu. The chips on the Nachos were very crispy which was great because the cheese was a liquidy yellow goop. Chips & Salsa, Two flour tortillas filled with choice of smoked meat, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and cilantro. I feel like I drank a glass of gasoline. Uber Eats didn't slop beans all over a chicken fried steak, instead of putting them in a sealed container for transport. I will also tell by friends about my experience.More, Loved the ribs. They also only had one BBQ sauce available. Harris County Smokehouse Menu and Prices. 22. Egg substitute and sugar-free syrup available upon request at no charge. Stanly County. I personally had catfish & it was too much for me toeat it all. My favorite is their BBQ baked potato. From our family to yours, All rights reserved. HQ Location. I know it's here after all, they say "Texas is all about the brisket"! One person got breakfast & said it was great! Picante sauce on the side. I honestly think I could cook better brisket than that, in fact I suggest that most people could. Everyone enjoyed their meal. French toast was delicious. Add any smoked meat to a bed of fresh lettuce, tomato, purple onion, cucumber, avocado and cheddar cheese. Advising the Financial Times on the management of its worldwide trade mark portfolio, conducting clearance searches for new brands, filing applications to expand the protection of the FT and FINANCIAL TIMES brands around the world and to assist in the protection of new . It all came out quick and was delicious. Meat, 1 oz ($0.95 each): Breakfast sausage, smoked sausage, smoked chicken, pulled pork, ham, brisket, chorizo or turkey. He just wanted to shuffle the responsibility onto the delivery company -when that is not who packed the order. (now I will have to stand in line even longer ugh but so worth it!) Loaded with fat and obviously they never trimmed anything. The self serve rolls are wonderful! We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner to make sure you get your BBQ fix any time of the day, any day of the week. -Harry, Owner, My wife and I have been here a number of times. Our brisket is normally very moist. - Harry, Owner, Heard breakfast was amazing here. Harris County Smokehouse (HCS) was established in 1998 as a branch-off from the original Kettle restaurant chain. and cheese was prepackaged ! I told him, this was not about a refund, this was about being in business and doing the right things by your customers. Each order include pickles, onions, jalapeos and BBQ sauce. paul distefano everest; copa airlines tripulante de cabina; land for sale in yallahs, st thomas jamaica; student performance dataset uci; brandon bates wxii news Dad, or you might know him as Harry, helped Paw-Paw with his restaurants his whole life until he started Harris County Smokehouse in 1998. These sites may also not be accessible to people with disabilities. We're glad you love our breakfast and we can't wait to see you again soon! Meat is priced per pound. French toast was delicious. Hand-breaded beef cutlet deep fried and served on a bun with mayo, lettuce, tomato and pickles, Grilled or fried on a po-boy bun with tartar sauce, lettuce, tomato and pickles. There is a good choice of sides, the beans were flavorful and a bit spicy. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. HSC. When I tasted it I wish I could have cut off my tongue. When BBQ is served for breakfast, it really is the best meal of the day. 1998 2023 Harris County Smokehouse. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. We only collect information that you voluntarily submit, such as your name and email address. This information is for internal-use only. Sign up to get the latest hub-bub from Harris County Smokehouse. With our breakfast menu, you can have smokehouse brisket with eggs, some French toast, an omelet stuffed with your favorite barbecue, or even some tacos, we serve our delicious breakfast all day long! Order Harris County Smokehouse & Cafe Menu Online. We go there every time we are in thearea.More, Cincycouple2, thank you for your review. Sub baked potato $2.25. To-go orders are also still available! We only collect information that you voluntarily submit, such as your name and email address. Barbecue is expensive and I feel as if Harris County Smokehouse has ripped me off and furthermore they don't care about it As this manager told me himself. Because your health and safety is our top priority, we have continued implementing strict sanitation practices. Now 35 and out of football for a decade, Heard has opened a healthy eating meal preparation business in Hull, PB Nutrition, with his business partner, personal trainer and boxing coach Michelle McIntyre. Egg substitute, sugarfree syrup and turkey bacon available upon request at no charge. The decor is fun and it's just a great place to fill up on good eats. Thats why we started serving BBQ bright and early at 7 a.m. We think you should be able to get fine Texas cookin any time of day, so stop by for breakfast, lunch or dinner any day of the week. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Harris County Smokehouse. The lack of table service is the reason for the rating. Add any smoked meat (excluding beef) and stuff it. I had enough food to bring the cobbler home for dinner. Pancakes made from scratch daily. The brisket was over cooked with a tiny smoke ring and so dry as to be rock hard. 27 Served with a choice of home fries, hashbrowns, grits or fruit and your choice of biscuits, toast, English muffin, corn or flour tortillas, or one pancake. Great place for a big group!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. Highly recommended.More, Yes, their BBQ is some of the best, however, they are still a hidden gem when it comes to breakfast yes, breakfast. Next time we will order something else.. well my family will because I already know I will be ordering chicken and ribs . Will not be coming to your restaurant next time I am in town. Barbecue; Coffee; Choose My State. ITEMS ORDERED: Brisket, Chicken, Sausage, Steamed Veggies and Mac n Cheese. Lots of room and great atmosphere. Name Address Phone Address and Phone. eat it all. Harris County Smokehouse has 3 employees. They didn't put the beans fromthe chicken fried steak in a container at all and that caused the beans to be slopped all over the CF steak and into the coleslaw of that dinner. 12,393 were here. He said he'd give it a 4 or 5 out of 10 for food. Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information. Will not be coming to your restaurant next time I am in town. [email protected]. 3 sliced meats, lb each and 3 pints of sides, Choice of 4 sides or 2 sides and a side salad, 56. Harris County Smokehouse, Houston: See 63 unbiased reviews of Harris County Smokehouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,329 of 6,567 restaurants in Houston. Prices and menu items subject to change. However, it wasnt anything more than average. We will never share or sell your personal information to any third party vendor. I ordered using Uber Eats.when I got my food I was missing my sausage from my two meat plate and half the single serving container of beans were missing or didn't get fill up properly. I also wishthat they nachos had beans. Harris County Smokehouse Hours of Operation in Tomball, TX. If youre looking for a great breakfast/brunch location near Tomball, look no further!More, thejbwall, Thank you for a great and detailed review. Meats include: beef, link sausage, ribs, pulled pork, chicken, turkey or ham. Basket of fries topped with cheddar cheese. TX. We look forward to seeing you again soon! that they nachos had beans. Everyone enjoyed their meal. Accepted Documents (Word Document, PDF or .txt). Download the app and start orderin'! Tomball | 281.351.4060 He just wanted to shuffle the responsibility onto the delivery company -when that is not who packed the order. ~The Sausage was good, I had both regular and spicy. When I called to complain the manager (Black Man-refused to give his name) said he didn't care and told me I could call Uber Eats and if I had any problems with the order. Perhaps, if they didnt use a gassmoker, they could put out some great barbecue.More, I came to Houston for Thanksgiving. Note: The State of Obesity in Texas compares obesity trends over time using data from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS). Download the Adult Obesity Prevalence by Public Health Region (PHR), Texas, 2020 Map Download the Prevalence of Leisure Time Physical Activity or Exercise Among Adults by Public Health Region (PHR), Texas, 2020 Map Download the Texas & Obesity Fact Sheet!. We will definitely address this with our staff. They lost a loyal customer. Add cheese for $0.95. Additional adult data is available via the, Additional youth data is available via the Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS) Query System. All Rights Reserved. We also enjoyed the complimentary cornbread muffins.More, Food was good. All Rights Reserved. We pride ourselves in the food we serve and saddens me to hear the brisket was not up to standards. Menu. ~The Sausage was good, I had both regular and spicy. Any smoked meat, crisp bacon, cheddar cheese, tomato and lettuce between Texas toast. Hotels near The Houston Museum of Natural Science, Hotels near Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park, Hotels near (IAH) George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Restaurants near Harris County Smokehouse, Caribbean Restaurants for Lunch in Houston, European Restaurants with Private Dining in Houston, Late Night Vietnamese Restaurants in Houston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Houston, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Houston, American Restaurants for Families in Neartown/ Montrose, Special Occasion Dining Restaurants in Washington Ave./ Memorial Park, Washington Ave./ Memorial Park Restaurants. Including breakfast. Uber Eats did not short fill the beans on one of our dinners. The decor was done well for a bbq place. Sub pancake for Hand-breaded, deep-fried chicken breast with mayo, lettuce, tomato and pickles and served on a bun. I won't be here long enough try all the bbq, but IMO, try one of the others clise by, maybe you'll have better luck than me.More, The whole essence of good BBQ is moist tasty brisket. Michael, thank you so much for trying our dinner and our breakfast. The corn had been in watertoo long. I could taste no seasoning at all on the surface, not even a smoke ring? Does Harris County Smokehouse offer takeaway? more, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Highchairs Available, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It all came out quick and was delicious. Each order include pickles, onions, jalapenos and BBQ sauce. Made from scratch daily. Austin, TX 78714-9347 $1.75 extra. What a pleasant surprise. Harris County Smokehouse may, at any time, change the provisions in this Privacy Policy. Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information. Some of the worst BBQ I have ever eaten! Overall, Harris County Smokehouse is a great choice for BBQ lovers and anyone looking for a satisfying meal. 1st - Why can't I find good beef Brisket in Texas? 1499 Fm 2920 (281) 351-4060; TX. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner to make sure you get your BBQ fix any time of the day, any day of the week. By undercooking them. One person got breakfast & said it was great! Available in white or wheat flour. I had the absolute worst sandwich I have ever had in my life here today. We also have wine available for those not in the mood for a cold one. Work highlights. 1998 2023 Harris County Smokehouse. Barbecue is expensive and I feel as if Harris County Smokehouse has ripped me off and furthermore they don't care about it As this manager told me himself. Harris County Smokehouse is a nonsmoking establishment. Uber Eats did not short fill the beans on one of our dinners. Accepted Documents (Word Document, PDF or .txt). The company's casual dining restaurants offer a variety of barbecued meat items, as well as eggs and brisket along with ice-cold beers, thus enabling the customers to fulfill their cravings for meat along with their friends and family. Our staff are always willing to help you pick out a moist pieces of BBQ to ensure you get the BBQ you desire.More, The food is good and reasonably priced. I am not yet comfy eating indoors, and this is the only bbq restaurant I have found so far near me in Houston with outside seating. Hand-breaded catfish fillet with tartar sauce. harriscountysmokehouse.com. Harris County Smokehouse is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 19811 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77065-4083. Our experienced chefs have worked hard to bring you amazing food. Start here! Uber Eats simply transported the order from the restaurant to my house and now this Barbecue manager guy wants them to refund my money, and eat the cost of delivery; all because of their crappy service and ignorant management skills. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Thesaddle bar stools are cute. One egg, one pancake, small portion of hashbrowns, one slice of bacon, and choice of one patty sausage, two sausage links, or a small portion of smoked sausage, ham, brisket or pulled pork. I honestly think I could cook better brisket than that, in fact I suggest that most people could. Harris County Smokehouse, Houston: See 63 unbiased reviews of Harris County Smokehouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,325 of 6,566 restaurants in Houston. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? and cheese was prepackaged ! When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site. Meal includes two tacos served with hashbrowns. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Since our family got started in the breakfast business, we still believe its the best meal of the day. I also loved theribs but the brisket was lacking some flavor. . My friends, Harris County Smokehouse HCS Houston Barbecue/ cyfair DO NOT EAT THEREThanks. Read More Related Articles. Download the accessible version of the Texas & Obesity Fact Sheet. I will never return. Order Online. When my husband called to tell them about the problem, the manager didn't seem to be particularly interested. We were raised in the restaurant business, which is why Harris County Smokehouse feels like home. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. ribs but the brisket was lacking some flavor. Houston, Texas, United States Founded. We also have barbecue sandwiches, onion rings, chili, salads, and quesadillas. There were about 6 different bbq joints near the hotel here in Houston, all had similar ratings, so I pickedHSC. Will not be coming to your restaurant next time I am in town. Cy-Fair 19811 Northwest Fwy 281.890.5735 | Tomball 14243 FM 2920 281.351.4060 | Katy 222 W. Grand Parkway S 832.913.3112 [email protected] | Privacy Policy The BBQ sauce is sweeter than many of the sauces you get in Texas. Harris County Smokehouse & Cafe in Houston, TX 77065 13280 Fm 1960 Rd W Houston, Texas 77065 Overview Menu & Prices Directions Overview Phone: (281) 890-5735 Hours of Operation Please make sure you make a call before going out Monday 10:30 am - 09:00 pm Tuesday 10:30 am - 09:00 pm Wednesday 10:30 am - 09:00 pm Thursday 10:30 am - 09:00 pm Friday Harris County Smokehouse & Cafe Menu and Prices. Hand-breaded strips of chicken with cream-style gravy. Overview Top Contacts Similar Company Technology Stack FAQs The Brisket Patty Melt was to die for. Nice place, but the bbq just isn't there. Fried chicken tenders atop a bed of fresh lettuce, sliced avocado, tomato, purple onion, cucumber, cheddar cheese and crisp corn tortillas strips. (All out of ribs) Our lunch and dinner menu is absolutely loaded with options. Chicken was great, I loved it. Our burgers are 1/2 pound, cooked medium and served with mayo, tomato, lettuce, onion and pickles.

Does Polly Die In Peaky Blinders, Longest Nics Delay, Elizabeth Shamblin Hannah Baby, Brown's Funeral Home Obituaries Lantana, Fl, Valley Forge High School, Articles H