hoi4 how to beat germany as france

Using WW I will give you the same result. If you run out of fuel blitzing through the Lowlands and France you've really done something wrong. Thought you mean blocking reinforcements by sea. Then I take all the tank divisions and change their template to the mechanized one ( I think you start with one of those "mechanized" divisions with motorized and tanks.) I just pushed through the marginot and hoped that czech/romannia/ yugoslavia would do the rest they got mulched. The event to start the war has several choices for France, the UK and Germany. Basically, you should aim for the usual "blitzkrieg-style" opening. So I guess I'm better off importing and building silos. It may not display this or other websites correctly. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1165843487, annex netherlands first, then attack belgium and luxembourg, sometimes build infrastructure sometimes not, i cant keep up with allied fighter production. Also I did it and formed the entent. Even if war starts after 70 days, you can still go for Little Entente. But of those I lose like 10 from the communist rebellion.. The German Reich capitulated in August 1936. I also noticed that Italy will join the Axis if you reload your game, even when their war with Ethiopia is still going. I've used it in the past as well but I feel it's no longer usable. Try some encirclements with your mobile units. maybe i should invested in MArm earlier and more, i produced them because they are cheap. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You cant really fight anyone else as the French focus tree is only meant for war with Germany up to 1939, though you can alway just build industry and unite Europe under the little entente so if Italy declares on Yugoslavia you can invade them. Tell your brit bro that their job is clearing out the commies while you handle the fight with Germany. and our Make sure that you also research doctrines and that you use up to date equipment or even ahead of time. A place to share content, ask questions and/or talk about the grand strategy game Hearts of Iron IV by Paradox Development Studio. #6 Managed to win by making they go inside german territory and encircling them. When do you get rhineland, rhineland is in my games always first focus picked from germany. So with the fresh troops i am able to hold the line until National Populist Russia joins in on my side redeploying 200 Divisions to the front and pretty much fighting France for me, which i strange as from what i heard NP Russia often takes advantage of the war to fight Germany. Support ya boi by buying games: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/?partner=takkie Support ya boi by buying games: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/?partner=takkie https://twitter.com/TakkieSenpaihttps://www.twitch.tv/takkiesenpaihttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRknQjRwYROrZdrraE-NKEA/jointags:hoi4,france,how did germany defeat france in 1940?,how to,how to survive as france 1939,hearts of iron defeat allies in 1937,how to play hearts of iron 4,how to survive as france,hearts of iron 4,how to break stalemate hoi4,hoi4 how to break a stalemate,hoi4 tutorial,hearts of iron,germany defeat uk 1937,hoi4- op italy- how to invade russia,hearts of iron iv,germany,hoi iv,hearts of iron 4 man the guns,hoi4 man the guns,hearts of iron iv man the guns,hoi4 mp#hoi4 #tutorial #guide It is time to hold the ground for 140 days to complete the Little Entente National Focus. Use your airforce to try and achieve air superiority in regions with the most battles. Alright I just managed to do the Big Entente achievement after two tries. This will create a faction between France and Czechoslovakia whose benefits i will explain in the next section. Cookie Notice Keep airsuperiorty. You may not be able to breach the german lines but you should be able to defend and harass until you get your entente allies. You dont even need medium tanks or mech inf for france. It also can replace support AT, since it gives almost as much piercing as AT. Then delete all the garrison divisions so that you get the equipment. You must log in or register to reply here. This will cause the German AI to pull out half of their divisions previously stationed at the marginot to the czechoslovakian borders. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). @Batae Ive read somewhere that historically, Hitler had ordered his troop to back down if the remilitarization of the Rhineland was challenged. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Hearts of Iron IV. I kept wondering why my numbers were only two digits so often for tanks. Today I am showing you. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Weak airforce: Germany has more planes than France easily earning them air superiority which boosts their attack up to 50% making even defense difficult. All advice I give and strategic suggestions I make apply to this version of the game. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I didnt follow your steps though. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. You need everything they have in 36 at least. Fortunately for use we won't be calling czechoslovakia because we dont want them taking our fruits of hard labour do we? I push through the belgian coast and drive deep into france with up to 15km/h and get the victory points. I only just started playing Darkest Hour/Kaiserreich and after giving it a go as Austria i decided to give Germany a go. Once you figure out how to use terrain, combat width or your small motorized core, you can afford the distraction other systems provide:). Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2709732044. Bad weather (snow, mud, heavy rain) that will effect movement, combat and aircraft. That explains why. A small group of tanks with ALL your air attached to them should be capable of punching through Belgium and then the French/British will not be able to react fast enough to stop you doing what the Germans did IRL and taking out Paris and removing them. producing an army of cavalry is one thing I think a lot of players look over. If you declare war on the Netherlands but not Belgium, you can do things one step at a time. In mp btw. They sink my navy instantly with just a few bombers all the time so I did not even bother. What are all the german cores? All is quiet around the german border. then you go east to meet up with the french army with about half your larm, while your other half go for victory points in west and south. France has awful manpower at start and the fleet has a decent whack you can access. It's a shame it's not easier, as Germany really stood no chance at all against France in 1936. its here, i just reorganized your troops Marshall/Generals, planning orders, just declare war and press play, you will bulldoze belgium and FRA. Just got the achievement, so to get the event you need to have historical a.i off, then it's a 50/50 if germany backs down or goes to war. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. Get the Czechoslovaks in your own faction, split up the German troops and done. I would never outfit Tanks without them, especially if you tech them up so they are more potent against bunkers and later over rivers. Privacy Policy. i tested it. They field about an equal amount of troops so I don't see my supposed giant advantage. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You are using an out of date browser. Invest in support AA if the Allies have more planes than you. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Leaving me with about 32 Infantry divisions and 13 mobile. Best method i have found for beating france as germany is taking netherlands and belgium early (declare on DEI and belg as soon as possible ) you can get both before tension rises to 25% if you dont do the Rhineland focus and simply bypass it have 2 Groups of 24 divisions on french border and 1 group of 12-16 tank divisions behind it when you get the Danzig or war.. you are ready to smash france in seconds. Beating Germany in 1936 as France [Big Entente] [Step by Step with Screenshots]. HOI4 1.9.2 How To Easily Defeat France as Germany - YouTube #hoi4 #tutorial #guide HOI4 1.9.2 How To Easily Defeat France as Germany TakkieSenpai 8.82K subscribers Join Subscribe 530. And the german's will be guarding every port thry have, so it's better to use the tanks for the push from the river. They fight in africa against italy and french commy. I've read that beating Germany as France in 1936 is a piece of cake. Soviet style units (Artillery Regiment, Mortar Battalion). after declaring war, rush your larm straight for paris and orleans with your larm (dont use them to defeat belgium, but go through Namur and in straight line to paris), leaving 1 larm in each tile as you go. taking netherlands and belgium early (declare on DEI and belg as soon as possible ) you can get both before tension rises to 25% if you dont do the Rhineland focus and simply bypass it have 2 Groups of 24 divisions on french border and 1 group of 12-16 tank divisions behind it when you Sounds like you have waited a long time and built a gigantic army when a small one will do just fine. 5.Lack of Growth: Declaring war in 1936 means dedicating the national focus on forming Little Entente instead of going for Metropolitan France and Research Slots. After Little Entente focus has finished, you will get a pop up notifying about the Czechoslovakians joining your faction (very rarely they will reject). I also found helpful to prepare motorized army - then, as they wrote above, finish netherland first, prepare fast army on the border with Belgium, and rush Paris before allies send troops to Belgium. I've conquered pretty much everything except America in an earlier game (a few patches back) by using Tanicius's superb guide Constructing a HoI4 Germany Guide In the last few days I started a new game as Germany, following the same guide. You are using an out of date browser. Yet does it really make that much of a difference deciding about winning or losing? So fine, defeat the rebellion, am left with 26 infantry divisions and about 10 mobile. dont need any template change, or any micronagment. It went well so far until I started invading Belgium and France. This is their main streght especial in france. You will probably have to delete a few motorized divisions to reinforce the mechanized divisions. You clearly need more stuff. With a naval invasion preparing and all infantry and cavalry division stationed just before the river bend. Valve Corporation. :angry: Depending on how long you were gone, normally France after LaR overall got nerfed so they should be easier to defeat that prior. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Today on Hearts of Iron 4 HOI4 I will attempt to defeat Germany playing as France before 1937.this might take a couple of tries.PATREON - https://www.patreon.com/therambler146Alex the Rambler produces videos on a variety of Strategy games while dabbling in other things from time to time. you need to set up your tanks in a concentrated force in the southern netherlands and push through there with infantry/motorized uspport. For supply, units have supply grace so they don't run out of supply for a day or so, and get supply from VPs, not allot, but enough to keep a few units going for a while. In the image your tanks have no fuel, so remember if you spaghetti into the enemy you'll have horrible supply unless you make wide entrances into supply zones, so focus on capturing many edge tiles for supply zones quickly to keep your tanks fueled. Italy was dealt with by Canada (dont know why). Air wins war. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. I'm not kidding I can't even punch through the border and if I do I get swamped. Whether this was added into historical focus in newer patched or DLCs or just bad luck, i cant say. New units (Conscript, Heavy Artillery, Division Support, Assault Guns, Combat Engineers, MotorCycle and Signal Battalion(s)). The introduction of fuel for one thing really changed the gameplan for Germany. Support AA can help mitigate the penalty for fighting without air superiority. It's not the French Royal Navy. Doctrine changes. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). DO NOT attack, it's tempting to attack when the Germans are not near your border but as France you cannot beat Germany offensively yet. I would suggest moving all your troops from around the world back to the maginot line. The cheat code for HOI4 is planes, if you have enough planes then there isn't a force in the game that can stop you, tank divisions are minority. You must log in or register to reply here. for france in late 39, you dont need much; Could be you started the war to late. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. if you're going to go for the Little Entente achievement, try to avoid having non-faction nations join in. Archived post. u should figure why FRA had so much INF with full org, you probably inst using light panzer on proper way,,, the FRA start with troops stacked on maginot line, when they reach the north area, they arrive with low org if they are stacked with high org its means that u are slow on low countries advance,. Help, I'm playing as Germany and I can't defeat Commune of France. For more information, please see our It may not display this or other websites correctly. My friends think Im incompetent so Im going to go against Germany as diplomatic France any tips/strats? Yep that seems to be some feature of some DLC as I lack these buttons. That thing is quite outdated to be honest. Recalled volunteers. i only manually control my speacial attack units such as armor divisons, marines, mountaineers. Admittedly the communist civil war doesn't help, though. maybe a mistake, i draw a plan and have INF divions attack automatically. Attrition changes, including unit upkeep. use 20 width divisions, make sure that all of your divisions have some soft attack ( arty for infantry, SPG for mobile divisions), also for tank divisions have like 4 tank brigades and 6 motorized, dont use only tanks! I recommend using excess eastern front divisions to also establish an offensive in the south in support of the italians. You're not trying to break thru the Maginot line are you? JavaScript is disabled. Never too much fighters. http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=therambler146-------------------------------------------------------------------------Social Links:TWITTER https://twitter.com/TheRambler146FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/therambler146INSTAGRAM https://instagram.com/therambler146/TwitchTV http://www.twitch.tv/therambler146STEAM http://steamcommunity.com/groups/theregimentoframblers The reasoning is that since we are in the same faction there is a possibility that we can call them to our war hence why they are forced to reallocate divisions. Even Ostpreussen, Niederschlesien and Oberschlesien (Poland took that)? The situation is very biased towards Germany in that case don't oppose them in 1936, do it later when you can form the Little Entente. isint that what they did irl and just trap them there troops die if not connected to supply. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Can you tell us about your industrial strategy from the game start and what templates you're using? Best method i have found for beating france as germany is. I mean, ideally you want to capture air superiority and have more fighters and CAS and such, but if the AI is turning all of Britain's industry over to fighter production you might not be able to win that arms race. 1- Edit your screenshot to avoid polemics.. Oh wow, thanks. Valve Corporation. Britain --- they join, but do not move troops to you, so they will not help you. So the war starts on day 70 in 1936. Just out of curiosity, how are your INF and/or CAV divisions built? 2) How can I block the channels? Hoi4 France Defeating Germany In 1937/38 Guide! PATREON - https://www.patreon.com/therambler146. they should be enough for germany but are not, i cant breakthrough the front in the first place. Continue Advancing carefully but not too slowly for as the war drags on ,German troops stationed in the Czech border will be called back to the front lines.

Madden 21 Relocation Teams Uniforms, Boric Acid And Birth Control, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Supportive Leadership, Average Architect Net Worth, Articles H