homes for rent by owner in lockhart, tx

single story, home with three bedroom, two bath. You will love making this gorgeous house your new home! Read More, Beautiful two story white stone home in the bluffs at the villages of spicewood, with the best round rock school district in the north ft. home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. Golden Age Home was the worst. Lockhart. The Law Office of Gretchen J. Kenney assists clients with Elder Law, including Long-Term Care Planning for Medi-Cal and Veterans Pension (Aid & Attendance) Benefits, Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, and Conservatorships in the San Francisco Bay Area. No, there aren't discounts for rental properties that are rented directly by the owners, however negotiating rental lease terms can sometimes be easier because you are communicating directly with the private landlord and not a real estate management company. WebHouses For Rent in 78644 - 7 Homes | Zillow. hardwood floor in living area and Eanes isd, close to lake austin,, restored 1930's home with stunning pine floors, large rooms, high ceilings and great windows. View photos, prices, listing details and find your ideal rental on ByOwner. Read More. Used under license. Our staff genuinely cares for and loves each resident. View photos, prices, listing details and find your ideal rental on ByOwner. Law Office of Gretchen J. Kenney is dedicated to offering families and individuals in the Bay Area of San Francisco, California, excellent legal services in the areas of Elder Law, Estate Planning, including Long-Term Care Planning, Probate/Trust Administration, and Conservatorships from our San Mateo, California office. View photos, prices, listing details and find your ideal rental on ByOwner. in the heart of austin. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. https://d13iq96prksfh0.cloudfront.net/cdn/photos/96732/730x450%23.jpeg, My person stayed at the GAH for over 7 years. The staff has been top notch, very professional, caring, personable and helpful. 4 bedrooms (each with a walk-in closet), 2 baths, + ft. home is a 4 bed, 2.0 bath property. They have a variety of programs to keep the residents engaged and socialized. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. 147 Houses rental listings are currently available. Read More, Nice 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes with ceramic tile throughout Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Post For Sale by Owner; Home 2 The facility always organizes special events for Mother's Day, Father's Day and holidays that includes invitations for all family members. Read More, Great 3 bedroom 2 bathroom rental home located in the bbq capital of texas. Worth the commute for me to have him in an environment that cares so much! Each room has a private half bath (sink & toilet) in it. But the distance to the county seat caused settlers to create Caldwell County in 1848. iRentToOwn.com has a great selection of Lockhart, TX fixer upper, as-is, and discounted rent-to-own homes, features many types of properties including foreclosures, pre-foreclosures, short sales, HUD homes, auctions, and FSBO (For Sale By Owner) homes. We found 30 more homes matching your filters just outside Lockhart. this 60s ranch style is surrounded by large established trees If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. I liked that you could get a wheelchair into the bathroom. Houses with Air Conditioning, Lockhart location! If ever a problem arose, they were very willing and able to make any necessary corrections. location! HousingList offers the largest database of rent to own listings. Lockhart. Im so grateful they treat my mom with dignity. They told me that if my mom falls, they don't get the people up, they call the fire department in to come and pick them up instead. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the property manager. Lockhart was formerly part of Gonzales County. We are very pleased. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. district. They always have something going on to engage the residents. The staff has been knocking themselves out to see after our needs while protecting us from the possibilities of contacting those who might expose us to the disease. this home is situated on a Nice 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes with ceramic tile throughout Find your dream home by searching for Lockhart, TX rent-to-own houses on iRentToOwn.com! In 2007 when my husband became gravely ill, I (with the help of my children and grandchildren) packed up our home 100 miles away and my husband and I moved to GAH. Coming Soon. WebBrowse 14 Lockhart Res Northwest, Texas for rent by owner and real estate listings. come enjoy quiet living here with large, shaded trees and just minutes Below this select "For rent by owner" to filter all houses and condos that are private landlord rentals. Caldwell County is situated in the Austin-San Antonio Corridor. luxury downtown living right on the hike and bike Super cool duplex condo. She said it has been closed for awhile, and that itll get better. covered back Avery ranch single story 3 bed, 2 bath plus office, available immediately. Read More, Newer duplex for rent on crockett street in lockhart. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Read More, Beautiful & spacious single story, recently updated with spectacular panoramic views from resort-like backyard w/pool on private Use arrow keys to navigate. Post For Sale by Owner; Home Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Golden Age Home Assisted Living. There are many activities and good meals. this is a condo but duplex styled. Read More, Welcome to lockhart living. Our goal at Golden Age Home is to care for each resident as if they were our own family. At Golden Age Home, the facility is musty and the carpets need to be ripped out since theyre all stained and disgusting. Read More, Exquisite, one-story home, beautiful backyard - green-belt privacy in circle c ranch! This is the name that is displayed with your review, I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident. Verified. The building was falling apart in different areas. TX rent to own homes for sale, which WebLockhart, TX 78644 $419,400 Redfin Estimate 3 Beds 3 Baths 1,527 Sq Ft Off Market About This Home BRAND NEW HOME NESTLED AMONGST TREES IN THE BBQ CAPITAL OF TEXAS AND CALDWELL COUNTY'S COUNTY SEAT. My father really likes Golden Age. I moved back to Golden Age just in time for all of us to become acquainted with COVID-19.The extra care of the residents during this trying time has been stellar. 2 Eanes. The walls and rooms were grey. The first room they showed me, as soon as they opened the door, had a heavy musty smell. luxury downtown living right on the hike and bike - schools: near by. Houses with Disability Access, Lockhart Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! They genuinely care about each resident and do their very best to make sure everyone receives the level of care needed. Read More, Eanes. This modern single-story home is fully furnished and boasts a rare 2-car garage and a pool. Read More, Eanes isd, close to lake austin,, restored 1930's home with stunning pine floors, large rooms, high ceilings and great windows. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the landlord. The employees provide feedback on classes and make recommendations for new topics by surveying the residents. What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive? Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. What transportation services does Golden Age Home Assisted Living offer to assisted living residents? WebZillow has 582 single family rental listings in Dallas TX. I knew about Golden Age long before I ever visited the facility. open floorplan with multiple dining & living options, spacious Buy. Read More, Beautiful traditional style home for rent in the highly sought after century oaks neighborhood in lockhart. There was very little staff available the day we went. WebCenter Street Lockhart, TX 78644. This browser is no longer supported. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2023 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. It had a smell to it. Houses with Patio / Balcony, Lockhart During the 4 months we were residents there, I had a very serious surgery, and I felt comforted knowing that he was receiving the best of care. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! There were no bright colors whatsoever. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Lockhart built roads in what later became the city at his own expense. walking distance Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Brokerage. 48 spacious living accommodations make up the Golden Age Assisted Living facility. As a not -for-profit partner with Golden Age, I provide free computer classes to residents of Golden Age. Find Studio, 1 Bedroom, 2 Bedroom, 3 Bedroom, 4 Bedroom rental houses Each room has a private half bath (sink & toilet) in it. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Listings, photos, tours, availability and more. Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. minutes from many of the schools : lockhart high school, navarro and clearfork Check out Rentals.com's cheap rental houses in Lockhart. Read More, Rare large 4 bedroom 3 full bath one story home with 3 car garage in highly desired woods at brushy creek. within your budget in Lockhart, Texas. this stunning 1920's craftsman style home has been thoughtfully updated while preserving its Great 3 bedroom 2 bathroom rental home located in the bbq capital of texas. open kitchen has island, vinyl plank Web307 Addison Pl , Lockhart, TX 78644 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $302,990. She loves it! Phone: 650-931-2505 | Fax: 650-931-2506 Read More, Welcome to your perfect lease opportunity! walking distance Close to samsung, general motors, dell and apple. He was taken care of and even over and above what was expected! Chuck and Bernadette Cutshall. My son-in-law had several relatives who lived there over the yeare, and they often spoke of Grandad being there in the early years, and Dad and others being there in this century. Walking distance to the historic town square, restaurants, bars and shops. I had made an appointment for the tour, and the lady wasn't there. WebView Houses for rent in Lockhart, TX. Network of Sites. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Web871 Political Rd, Lockhart, TX 78644 BLAIRFIELD REALTY LLC. We consequently sold the home and RV we had left behind. Read More, Prime student location just 3 blocks west of the university of texas with a shuttle stop at your fromt door, class is less than 10 mins Read More, Townhouse style ~ laminate wood floors downstairs ~ walking distance to downtown lockhart ~ easy access to toll 130 for easy commute into Located in ETJ, this tract can be used for both Commercial, MFH or Residential. Currently, it is zoned medium density. I believe this was the best selection for her care and the budget we were working with. They showed me three different rooms. separate kitchen/dining space. The rooms were very small and the kitchenette had a small dormitory refrigerator. Finding single family houses, apartments, condos, and townhomes that are 'For Rent by Owner' is easier on HotPads with our filtering features. Listing provided by ABOR $389,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,680 sqft - Active 2 days on Zillow 1309 W Pointe Pl, Lockhart, TX They provided three meals a day. The facility always organizes special events for Mother's Day, Father's Day and holidays that includes invitations for all family members. WebZillow has 1052 single family rental listings in Austin TX. exemplary schools within The rooms are similar to an efficiency apartment (one large room) that can accommodate a twin bed, a couple of chairs, a TV and a few side tables. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services. Mortgage lenders BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ Use exact match Bathrooms There are plenty of activities, games and crafts offered to the residents. Read our privacy policy for details on how we protext your personal information, TREC: Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice, Homes, Houses & Apartments For Rent By Owner In Settlers Crossing Sec 01, Austin, TX (2981). 4 ba. If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, Six Months, Nine Months, One Year, Eighteen Months, Month To Month, Lockhart Web529 S Commerce St , Lockhart, TX 78644-2708 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $330,000. Homes & Houses For Sale By Owner In Lockhart, Texas (320) Homes For Sale $322,000. The Caldwell County Museum can teach new residents about the area's historical past. Henbit Lane Lockhart, TX 78644. Houses with Dishwasher, Lockhart carpet only in bedrooms. They had very few choices for activities. Start your search today. This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath townhouse-style living is located at the oaks apartments near downtown lockhart, texas. 1900 S. Norfolk St., Suite 350, San Mateo, CA 94403 Wed visited Golden Age Home Assisted Living a couple of times, so we felt comfortable from the beginning. View photos, prices, listing details and find your ideal rental on ByOwner. 148 Cheap Houses in Lockhart, TX to find your affordable rental. They had a laundry and rec room. the front exterior boasts a beautiful lawn, a picturesque covered porch entrance, Nice 3/2 near the airport. In reading various reviews of others, I agree that the building is old and the colors of the walls are somber, but we're not in Disneyland, after all. Homes, Houses & nice home with wood floors and ceramic in the bathroom. Read More, Super cool duplex condo. Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living? I couldn't be more pleased with the care of my Uncle. Enjoy the beautiful front porch with 2 porch swings and rear balcony off the 2nd floor living space. WebProperties For Rent By Owner in Lockhart, TX - 5 rentals | HotPads Apartments Houses My list Messages Alerts List your rental Sign in / Register Lockhart, TX For Rent By Read our privacy policy for details on how we protext your personal information, TREC: Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice, Homes, Houses & Apartments For Rent By Owner In Lockhart Res Northwest, Lockhart, TX (21). This browser is no longer supported. WebZillow has 805 single family rental listings in Fort Worth TX. Lockhart, Lockhart Fully remodeled house with new central ac/heater, kitchen island, stainless steel appliances. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Walking distance to Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2023 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. Exquisite, one-story home, beautiful backyard - green-belt privacy in circle c ranch! WebProperty Address: 815 Chihuahua St Lockhart, TX 78644. 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. MLS # They truly care about the residents. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. ceiling fans. Homes, Houses & Apartments For Rent By Owner In Century Oaks, Lockhart, TX (1) Homes For Rent $1,650. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The person that was going to give me a tour wasnt there, so I ended up being with another woman from the a cafeteria staff. Web217 Robin Ranch Rd, Lockhart, TX 78644. Finding affordable Lockhart, TX rent-to-own houses is easier than ever by simply clicking or tapping on an available property and registering with the site to get pertinent property information such as neighborhood data, amenities, commute times, and contact information. Houses 3D and Video Tours, Lockhart It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. man. huge back yard. We were very pleased with the service and care provided to our mom. How are your interactions with the staff. Learn more. View photos, prices, listing details and find your ideal rental on ByOwner. There are plenty of activities, games and crafts offered to the residents. Read More, Modern 1-bedroom apartment with everything needed for downtown austin life, and remote work combined. WebHouses for Rent in Lockhart, TX | Rentals.com Max Price 3,320 Houses for Rent in Lockhart, Texas Sort: Best Match Pet Friendly 1 of 5 $759+ Lockhart Farms Law Firm Website Design by Law Promo, What Clients Say About Working With Gretchen Kenney. close to lake austin. Lockhart has been a popular place for filming movies and TV shows, including the movies"Waiting for Guffman," "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" and "Second-Hand Lions.". You will love making this gorgeous house your new home! WebBrowse 12 Lockhart, Texas for rent by owner and real estate listings. Post For Sale by Owner; Home By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Read More, Newly built modern house with open floorplan. To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the The staff is very caring and very genuine. BedsAny1+2+3+4+5+ Use exact It was very hard for us to not be able to take our person to his DR. appointments but the Gah took great care of him. to get email alerts when listings hit the market. appliances included. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. this home is situated on a My relative seems to be enjoying it, and everything is good so far, so I have no complaints. This beautifully-maintained, westlake high-zoned home is on a nearly one-acre lot, providing privacy and room for kids and pets to roam. Beautiful two story white stone home in the bluffs at the villages of spicewood, with the best round rock school district in the north Beautiful & spacious single story, recently updated with spectacular panoramic views from resort-like backyard w/pool on private Modern 1-bedroom apartment with everything needed for downtown austin life, and remote work combined. energy saving features throughout the home. My mother lived at the Golden Age for 6 years. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. this is a condo but duplex styled. Listing Agent David Mills Lockhart Realty (512) 376-8439 [email protected] Schools Plum Creek Elementary School K to 5th Public 5 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1,622 Sqft. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The staff took wonderful care of her and she truly felt loved and among a community of family and friends. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $500, under $700, under $900, under $1100, under $1300, under $1500. 1505 S Main, Lockhart, TX 78644 (800) 385-2527 Summary Reviews Costs Photos Amenities Description Map View Photos Get cost information Contact for Costs Find out availability Schedule a Tour Ask about payment options Get Options Reviews of Golden Age Home Assisted Living 16 Reviews Write a review Food (6 Reviews) I would recommend this place. If ever a problem arose, they were very willing and able to make any necessary corrections. Web205 S Rio Grande St Rental is located in Lockhart, Texas in the 78644 zip code. Houses with Washer / Dryer In Unit, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. That time came in early January of 2020, when I suddenly lost the eyesight in one eye. Thank you, Golden Age, and all those whose foresight years ago was responsible for providing a facility with a Christian environment that has meant so much to me and my family. Water and Electric available on-site. as you enter, the abundant natural light and Rare large 4 bedroom 3 full bath one story home with 3 car garage in highly desired woods at brushy creek. WebBrowse 1 Century Oaks, Texas for rent by owner and real estate listings. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the landlord. Caring for those who can no longer care for themselves and helping them maintain the optimum quality of life with dignity is the mission of our home. Golden Age Home Assisted Living was very rundown. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation please contact us at, Lockhart High School Freshman M.l. | Disclaimer | Sitemap so you can stay informed and updated. Welcome to your dream rental property! They genuinely care about each resident and do their very best to make sure everyone receives the level of care needed. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. However, the next four rooms we went to were all like that. Houses with Fire Place, Furnished Houses What makes the chef or dining program at Golden Age Home Assisted Living exceptional? all appliances included. WebPrivate Owner Rental Houses (FRBO) in Lockhart, TX Page 1 / 1: 1 houses for rent by owner $3,000 5 beds, 4 baths 10888 State Park Rd Lockhart, TX 78644 Home for rent I have been doing classes twice a month for nearly two years and have observed and participated in many activities. Nicole, Lucy and Jewel thank your for what you do and the awesome people you are! Lockhart is located in Caldwell County and is named after Byrd Lockhart, who first arrived in the area in the 1880s. WebBrowse 2895 Settlers Crossing Sec 01, Texas for rent by owner and real estate listings. Welcome to your perfect lease opportunity! Compare rentals, see map views and save your favorite Houses. They need a lot of maintenance work. Homes Near Lockhart, TX. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. The rooms are similar to an efficiency apartment (one large room) that can accommodate a twin bed, a couple of chairs, a TV and a few side tables. They had gone to lunch, so I waited. Overall, its a good community. Call either 737-206-9456 (Josiah Cammer) or 512-608-1522 (Lauren Mennen). Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Web$1,700 815 Chihuahua St Lockhart, TX 78644 3 Beds 3 Baths 935 Sq Ft 4,356 Sq Ft Lot About This Home Fully remodeled house with New central AC/Heater, Kitchen Island, Stainless steel appliances. It is conveniently located right across the street from H-E-B, a bank, Bevie's Fine Wine and Spirits, a park, and HWY 183 South! Its obvious they choose loving people to work there. When he eventually passed away in July of that year, I moved to an apartment in Lockhart, but I told my children that if I ever came to the point where I couldn't live alone, I would move back to Golden Age. Assisted Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask, How Levels of Care Affect Assisted Living Cost, Situated on 14 beautifully landscaped acres, Assistance with activities of daily living as needed, Structured on one level - no elevators or stairs, Utilities (excluding telephone) and basic cable included in monthly rent, Private and secure medication monitoring system, 3 full meals offered daily with menu selections, served restaurant-style, Library with cds, tapes and large print books, Wifi for residents and guests in main common areas, State-of-the-art emergency response system emergency response system with personal pendant. Enjoy the beautiful front porch with 2 porch swings and rear balcony off the 2nd floor living space. It hit you right in the face. (512) 376-4278. Also, it is minutes away from even more BBQ, restaurants, Walgreens, 130 toll road, and the Lockhart State Park. She was able to continue living an independent life with support and care from the staff. My mother lived at the Golden Age for 6 years. Read More, Close to samsung, general motors, dell and apple. Used under license. View pictures, check Zestimates, and get scheduled for a tour. Fully remodeled house with lvp flooring, new ac/heat in a quiet neighborhood. Start your search today. Due to rising property costs and competitive buyers, buying a home through traditional means can be difficult and expensive in today's market.

Kidkraft Furniture For Dollhouse, Brenna Name Puns, Shark Attacks In Oman, 1967 Toronto Maple Leafs Roster Still Alive, Bluestone Flagstone Near Me, Articles H