hydrotex essentialube sds

Location. [L ;y?/D= uuDtK;;HhO-&4'joF@z6W R9NC=HtNNN;]\g; '2h/#\H+"e Z9!$i0e`@I,VO#+L F1"A3@fCZk DB220 LEED Declaration. High-pressure injection under skin may cause serious damage. Hydrotex leverages over 75 years of experience in manufacturing and distributing high performance lubricants and fuel improvers to agriculture producers in the United States. &f`@m6Eb!l; 0 S' Give it a try and experience the Hydrotex difference! We are proud to announce the newest member of Hydrotexs Research & Development team, Dr. Asghar Shirani, was awarded the STLE Early Career Award in recognition of his outstanding technical achievements in the field of tribology and lubrication as a doctoral student at the University of North Texas. Search MSDS : . Hydrotex was founded in 1936, making it one of the oldest and most respected firms in its field, and is one of the few domestic grease manufacturers in the United States. Farmers Branch, TX 75234, 800.999.4712 Hydrotex is a manufacturer and distributor of high performance lubricant and fuel improver solutions. Essentialube is a wonderful product for all types of crank cases and a cleaning agent for the fuel system. There are a lot of different fuel additives available. Product Name: HYDRO-SYN 70 GREASE NLGI #2 Revision Date: 2June2020 Page 5 of 8 Viscosity: 280 cSt (280 mm2/sec) at 40C Oxidizing Properties: See Sections 3, 15, 16. Todays farming is difficult enough without equipment trouble. Product code 0201-X . Visit our "GREASE" specific website HERE. Z X You must log in or register to reply here. 8+nMW-?5L[ H19JbZlLqQ:/T+Ro As an employee owned company, we help our customers develop sustainable solutions designed to help improve system reliability, save energy, limit pollution, extend fixed asset life, reduce maintenance costs and improve fuel efficiency. Hydrotex is the perfect partner for agriculture producers who have adopted Precision Agriculture as their management philosophy. For the emissions monitoring, the study measured the EPA Criteria Pollutants: CO, SO2and PM10. My next door neighbor was a diesel mechanic at the 29 Palms Marine Base for several years, and he used EssentialLube in all their engines. Advertising - Beginning in January of 2010, WPC and GPA began conducting baseline monitoring. PM10 reductions averaged ashigh as 71%, while NO2 decreased as much as 20% and CO decreased an average of 19%. Cookie Policy - We believe in Lubricants for a Healthier Planet, Power Kleen Diesel Fuel Improver with NitroGenisis Additives. Place your order online using our easy to use order form. About. 12920 Senlac Dr. Hydrotex's Hy-Torque Universal Power Transmission Fluid has earned approval to use the TractorLife.com Authenticated mark, indicating that it exceeds Continued. paid in full when due, and Hydrotex is noti ed, in writing, within 12 months of the date of the order by the customer. #1. Essentialube from Hydrotex? About Us - I just picked up 30 gallons of it and not sure what to do with it. all the way to town. h Hydrotex created the Lubricants for a Healthier Planet product line because . Results of the study indicated a decrease of approximately five percent in fuel consumption. Hydrotex is an employee owned company. Hydrotex has continued to put that innovative spirit and expertise in research and development to work for many businesses and individuals across a wide swath of industries, and work with our customers to develop sustainable solutions to improve equipment reliability, save energy, limit pollution, extend fixed asset life, reduce maintenance costs and improve fuel efficiency. SDS management, distribution & revision solutions - for every budget. JavaScript is disabled. By logging into your account, you agree to our. ' uQp2qzvnc?t&>HU8WOv. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network. 12920 Senlac Dr. endstream endobj 103 0 obj <>stream All Rights Reserved. made by HydroTex. Norman Nielsen is a Lubrication Consultant for Hydrotex. h26T0Pw/+Q0L)66 I recommend Lubra-Kleen as a diesel fuel improver, another Hydrotex product. &f`@m6Eb!l; 0 Q' Trailer Towing, Other; Brakes, Electrical, Hitches, Weight Distribution & CDL Discussion, Pre-Power Stroke Diesel (7.3L IDI & 6.9L), Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels, Explorer, Sport Trac, Mountaineer & Aviator, 1980 - 1986 Bullnose F100, F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks, 1973 - 1979 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks, 1967 - 1972 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks, 1961 - 1966 F-100 & Larger F-Series Trucks, 1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks, 1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks, 1968-Present E-Series Van/Cutaway/Chassis, Nite, Nascar & Other Limited Edition Ford Trucks, Supercharger, Turbocharger, Nitrous Oxide & Water/Methanol Injection, Small Block V8 (221, 260, 289, 5.0/302, 5.8/351W), Big Block V8 - 385 Series (6.1/370, 7.0/429, 7.5/460), FE & FT Big Block V8 (332, 352, 360, 390, 406, 410, 427, 428), 335 Series- 5.8/351M, 6.6/400, 351 Cleveland, Y-Block V8 (239, 272, 292, 312, 317, 341, 368), Audio & Video Systems, Navigation, Satellite Radio & Mobile Electronics, Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners, Brakes, Steering, Suspension, Tires, & Wheels, Clutch, Transmission, Differential, Axle & Transfer Case, Fuel Injection, Carburetion & Fuel System, Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys, http://www.essentialube.com/Product_Applications.htm, https://www.essentialube.com/shop/iniewDoc&docId=5, truck is running rough and shaking, not running on all cylinders? Its a 140 mile drive, so I think it is a relatively good test, as long as I watch wind speeds. Our products and services leverage over 75 years of innovation resulting in superior synthetic lubrication solutions and high touch customer service. Health Product Declaration. }op'r|lU%>V}BQA UjTxQ5D0~w^nv1k2_gx$\ K D=' 1Yq,h(% .G Buy Hydrotex's most popular products online! Send a fluid sample for analysis at 200 hours. You may still order your specific product below. 0*@:WP%xNOSx-i}~xoNvZ6xuZv(pILc?ep3,/C$Pi>w9JHL Says it helps avoid wear from cold starts. My grandfather and dad used essentialube as long as I can remember in all kinds of gas engines, but I have no idea how it would act in a diesel. As the COVID-19 threat evolves, we will continue to implement our Continued, Hydrotex is proud to announce its participation in the TractorLife.com Authenticated program. Product Name: ULTRA-KLEEN 555 WHITE FOOD GRADE GREASE NLGI 1 Revision Date: 18July2018 Page 5 of 8 Autoignition Temperature: N/D Boiling Point / Range: > 371C (700F) Vapor Density (Air = 1): < 8 at 101 kPa Vapor Pressure: < 0.013 kPa (0.1 mm Hg) at 20 C Evaporation Rate (n-butyl acetate = 1): N/D pH: N/A Log Pow (n-Octanol/Water Partition Coefficient): > 3.5 Access from your Country was disabled by the administrator. Sealants & Primers; Blueskin Spray Prep. Product Name: ESSENTIALUBE Product Description: Mixture hydrotreated base oil, aliphatic solvent and Additives Product Code: 0001-X Intended Use: Gasoline/Diesel Fuel Improver and Flushing Fluid COMPANY IDENTIFICATION Manufacturer: Hydrotex Partners Ltd. 4912 S. 48th West Avenue Tulsa, OK 74107 USA Each unit had 25% of the old oil drained and 25% Essentialube added and the engine operated for 30 minutes. 94 0 obj <>stream Be careful with them though. Read All. $Q0U4 DB 650 SDS Sheet. Hydrotex lubricants are formulated using the latest technologies available in the lubrication industry. Your order will be processed quickly and accurately as if you called in your order. The 1 1/2 mile difference was excessive I believe, but I'm certain I'm getting 1/2 to 1 mile better on average. Corporate Office. All rights reserved. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Farmers Branch, TX 75234, 800.999.4712 Chevron DieselMotive is just naphtha and Stoddard solvent in an oil base. Hydrotex was recently featured on Tomorrows World Today on Science and Discovery. 800.527.9439 Manufacturer: Hydrotex Partners Ltd. 4912 S. 48th West Avenue Tulsa, OK 74107 USA Transportation Emergency Phone 800-424-9300 CHEMTREC . Hydrotex is a manufacturer and distributor of high performance lubicant and fuel improver solutions. Pivot System Grease is formulated specifically for agriculture applications to protect low speed enclosed gears subjected to heavy loads and water, while extending re-lubrication intervals. Excessive exposure may result in eye, skin, or respiratory irritation. Hydrotex is notified, in writing, within 12 months of the date of the order by the customer. Says it helps avoid wear from cold starts. HydroTex Installation Guide . 12920 Senlac Dr. Join Date: Dec 2009. h2P0Pw+Q Pivot System Grease is formulated specifically for agriculture applications to protect low speed enclosed gears subjected to heavy loads and water, while extending re-lubrication intervals. This additive was designed to neutralize the damage caused by poor quality fuels. As an employee l1n [6X>iZg[sSpp)qbby$Y@S / @ }7#sSX2Q0L,!,3K;;d9 Place Orders Online 24/7. They used it like WD-40 a lot, and every couple tanks of gas, when granddad was about out of fuel, he would pour a quart or so in the tank. top of page. Early Career Awards honor significant contributions to Continued, As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to impact the partners we serve, wed like to communicate the steps we are taking throughout our business to protect our customers, employees and our communities. Please process my order using my current pricing with FREE shipping. Power-Kleen is a multifunctional diesel fuel improver. To some it means environmental stewardship and protecting our planet, to others it means keeping people safe and healthy, and for some its as simple as ensuring that their business is built to last and prosper. endstream endobj 97 0 obj <>stream When you order is complete, choose if you would like a quote first or if you would like us to process your order right-away using your current pricing with. Here's some info which hints at the ingredients of EssentiaLube, from OSHA's website, as part of a case against Yellow Freight: "Severely hydrotreated" doesn't mean much. I have used sea foam for years..recently stumbled upon a product made by a company called hydrotex. @\t^rqi^J@%a%c)sA&!Hq Y With the large-scale nature of this study, we are confident the additive will yield an improvement in fuel efficiency and a significant reduction in emissions. He continued, The results are proof-positive that these additives work., John Beasley, President and CEO of Hydrotex stated, We were pleased when Georgia Ports Authority approached us to participate and welcomed the opportunity to have a third-party engineering firm validate the fuel efficiency and emissions reduction benefits that Power-Kleen provides; Through our national network of trained representatives, we are committed to providing our customers with credible practices and products like Power-Kleen that enhance sustainability of their operations.. Overall they are both great blending/flushing agents. SDS Section 15). 4912 S. 48th West Avenue h[o"GJ?JiK]&,?`3! +O117B 800.527.9439. From condition based monitoring to lubrication and fuel management training, to the products that make a difference on our customers operations, heres a first-hand look at how we provide compete lubrication solutions to our customers. h22S0Pw+Q But take manufacturer's claims with a grain of salt. The Hydrotex Warranty HyPlex HyPlex Mobilith SHC 220 Mobilith SHC 220 Lucas Red "N" Tacky Lucas Red "N" Tacky Mystik JT-6 Hi-Temp Grease Mystik JT-6 Hi-Temp Grease LONG GREASE LIFE 0 20 40 60 80 100 120 Farmers Branch, TX 75234 Essentialube is a great product that has been around since 1946. With more than 80 years of working with agriculture producers, our collective expertise across the country will assist you in keeping current with the changes in equipment technology and optimal lubricant practices. Hydrotex created the Lubricants for a Healthier Planet product line because, to us, sustainability means everything. 800.999.4712 endstream endobj 96 0 obj <>stream A Hydrotex Division Partner worked closely with the Terminal Manager and Head Mechanic of a major truckload Polyalkylene Glycol, or Ester based Compressor Oils - Contact Hydrotex Technical Response Team for assistance. Posts: 20,678 Likes: 7 Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts . fx2^5Z 0TX5=`v!yhwd; "jj ABOUT. endstream endobj 95 0 obj <>stream %PDF-1.6 % The last thing a farm operator needs is downtime or the expense of repairing costly machinery. All Rights Reserved. "Flammable solvents" doesn't mean much, either. Farmers Branch, TX 75234, 800.999.4712 Since then, we have proudly served the agriculture market by sustainably providing best-in-class lubrication and fuel improver solutions at the best overall value. In my opinion, this additive for diesel fuel is the best by far, I call it liquid tune-up, what I do with it is pull the fuel filter, dump the fuel out of the filter, then I fill it half way with essentialize and the rest with diesel, put the filter back on, start the engine run the engine at about throttle for about a minute, then shut it off and let the engine sit for 24 hrs, then take it out and drive it hard, getting the turbo boost up a couple times, then it will run great, you just cleaned all the tips of the injectors out by letting it sit with essentialize in the injectors, I have done this with Cummins, caterpillar, VW, John Deere, Perkins, Detroit, Deutz, lister, alot of diesel engines that would otherwise need new injectors, or just a tune-up, this stuff is amazing how good it works, Essentialube Fuel and Oil Flushing & Blending Agent. He was a master machinist for Fairbanks and Morse for many years and it went in EVERYTHING he had that ran. Call us at 800.527.9439, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. U.S. Central Time to speak with one of our trained customer service representatives in Texas. Hydrotex sells exclusively through trained Hydrotex Partners, we look for the best fit in our product solutions and your local sales force. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Fdo[\#GDWqxFD&Qk_(, =. Tulsa, OK 74107, 2023 Hydrotex Lube. Apparently, there was great advantage to the longevity of the locomotives. Use the the Zip code search to reach out to your local area Hydrotex Division Partner. POTENTIAL HEALTH EFFECTS Low order of toxicity. Place your order online using our easy to use order form. Sustainability means something different to each person. SO2results were inconclusive. To read the full report, please visit the Hydrotex website at www.hydrotexlube.comin the Sustainability section. @B/@J=X~yM6.x+dmG4 mfv'J3#@u@_&9Rey~@5~$D;bO7O;LdS".T jVT$P1`341*Bj? Our laboratories evaluate each sample to determine problems and report them so corrective actions can be taken; an independent laboratory is utilized for oil analysis and testing. I have never had an engine issue. As reported in the GPA press release dated August 13, 2010, We were pleasantly surprised to see these dramatic results. said GPAs Senior Director of Engineering and Facilities Maintenance Wilson Tillotson. Keeps gears sets and seals coated with lubricant during idle periods when they are most vulnerable to rust and corrosion. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Please contact the Hydrotex corporate office. Also said it is sometimes called white oil. }P Ha2 JLG0Lq\;u It was exclusively used in locomotives at first, then spread to other industrial users. Simply enter the quantity and then the description of the product you would like to order. As an employee owned company, we help our customers develop sustainable solutions designed to improve system reliability, save energy, limit pollution, extend fixed asset life, reduce maintenance costs and improve fuel efficiency. +|E&l2B&q9?zTc;I/v/Ql>^ZGFEx K0D% OTHER INFORMATION Freezing Point: N/D Melting Point: N/D DMSO Extract (mineral oil only), IP-346: < 3 %wt NOTE: Most physical properties above are for the oil component in the material. Place your Hydrotex orders here online 24/7. Tulsa, OK 74107, 2023 Hydrotex Lube. (Case of 6/1 Gal Jugs)5W40 HyFilm Leo Oil, (Case of 6/1 Gal Jugs) 15W40 HyFilm Leo Oil, (Case of 6/1 Gal Jugs) 5W30 HyFilm Leo Oil, (Case of 6/1 Gal Jugs) 5W20 HyFilm Leo Oil, (Case of 6/1 Gal Jugs) Power Kleen Supreme, (Case of 6/1 Gal Jugs) Power KleenArctic, (Case of 6/1 Gal Jugs) Gas Injector Kleen, (Half Case 18tubes) Hydrosyn 70 (Purple), (Half Case 18tubes) Copper Cote (Copper), (55 Gallon Drum)Majestic 810 Silicone Fluid, (20 Gallon Drum) Majestic 810 Silicone Fluid, (Case 6/1 GalJugs)Majestic 810 Silicone Fluid, (55 Gallon Drum)Majestic 813Process Oil, (20 Gallon Drum) Majestic 813Process Oil, (Case 6/1 GalJugs)Majestic 813Process Oil, (55 Gallon Drum)Majestic 813Silicone Fluid, (20 Gallon Drum) Majestic 813Silicone Fluid, (Case 6/1 GalJugs)Majestic 813Silicone Fluid, (Case 6/1 GalJugs)Majestic 817 Seamer Oil, (55 Gallon Drum)Majestic 818 Process Oil, (20 Gallon Drum) Majestic 818 Process Oil, (Case 6/1 GalJugs)Majestic 818 Process Oil. Reassemble lines and fill with the Hydrotex fluid you have selected for the compressor. Tulsa, OK 74107, 2023 Hydrotex Lube. To some it means environmental stewardship and protecting our planet, to others it means keeping people safe and healthy, and for some it's as simple as ensuring that their business is built to last and prosper. 0W mt t(6i"d%w Simply enter the quantity next to any of our best selling products below. Copyright 1999 2023 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. Emissions and fuel consumption monitoring were conducted separately and concurrently over this period in order to minimize data variance. They can help lubricate the injector pump, and presumably they would also do some good for the upper cylinder area. Hydrotex is a manufacturer and distributor of high performance lubricant and fuel improver solutions. @ }7#sSX2Q0L,!,3K;;d9 It was first located in the Wilson building in downtown Dallas, across from Neiman Marcus. If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. !63#={?2Msa^L[an3a6s~4O]cud^7-[Nup~C;biyNQQF}vy}]C5~\]uutufSIno%~[I+g#c:P#k_

Bryan Mullins Wife, Taj Hotel Wedding Packages, Le Weekend Newspaper Mauritius, Dominion Energy Service Area Map, Pathfinder: Wrath Of The Righteous Diplomatic Council Decisions, Articles H