introducing the beatles fake value

The Beatles had been released with the two songs on them, with only 2,000 or so in stereo. Introducing The Beatles-Englands No.1 Vocal Group-Vee-Jay Records-SR 1062, Introducing the Beatles' Stereo 1964 Vee-Jay SR-1062, Introducing The Beatles from Vee Jay Records SR-1062 "Fake", THE BEATLES -LP- "INTRODUCING" G / VG VEE-JAY SR-1062, Beatles Introducing the Beatles vinyl Lp record 2 copies. The Beatles did not enter the Billboard charts until three weeks after Capitol's Meet the Beatles! are either much larger than 1/4", or there is no flap at all. . Ignoring the British success of the Fab Four, EMI's U.S. partner, Capitol, declined to issue the first few Beatles singles, which were instead picked up by the Chicago-based indie label Vee Jay Records. Sleeve has red, blue and yellow dots under the top of the back slick. ^ Shipments figures based on certification alone. The Beatles was released, Vee-Jay was served with a restraining order stopping further distribution. [3] On 24 July 2014 the album was certified gold and platinum by the RIAA. We only hope that this sets the record straight on these very important but often misunderstood points. (not all caps), left justified titles / "Stereo" @3:00 / stereo in small print / "SIDE" [38], There are also known fake versions of Songs, Pictures, and Stories of the Fabulous Beatles. Beechwood Music, Inc., Capitol Records' publishing subsidiary, owned the American publishing rights to "Love Me Do" and "P.S. The other Introducing song was "I Saw Her Standing There", first released in the UK on the Please Please Me LP. Our YouTube, ACBMemphis, is a father and son project to explore vintage technology, new technology, and other interesting and sometimes random stuff. click here: Magical Mystery Tour Capitol (S)MAL-2835. This section examines real and counterfeit issues as well as their rarity and value. On most fakes, these overlaps No ratings. This pressing was released in The United States. The Beatles is the first studio album released by the English rock band the Beatles in the United States. WE WELCOME ALL INQUIRIES! [25] The rereleased single "Please Please Me" rose to number three on the Hot 100, Cash Box and Record World. If either the front or the back cover is flat (lacking gloss) it's a counterfeit. [6], Originally, Vee-Jay considered releasing the Please Please Me LP unaltered, as it appeared in the UK. The iconic British rock group, formed in 1960, is one of the most influential rock bands of all time and has inspired generations of musicians. THE BEATLES - INTRODUCING THE BEATLES VEE JAY LP STEREOPHONIC SR 1062 Vinyl VG | eBay, Forum Policies, Rules, and Terms of Service. 4.5 out of 5 stars 42 ratings. At that time, its license expired, and all rights would revert to Capitol. The average value of this record is currently: $80.15 dollar. 116 on the Billboard Hot 100, Vee-Jay planned to release the Please Please Me album in the US, and received copies of the mono and stereo master tapes in late April or early May 1963. There was a last-minute bid of $14,999, which was accepted. I have tried all the releases but can't seem to find mine. Let It . Release price guide: introducing the beatles on label with catalogue numnber SR-1062, The United States. They used full-color reproductions of other albums to solve the issue after it became apparent that a temporary fix was required. authentic "Introducing The Beatles" with VJ bracket logo and an audiomatrix stamp in the runouts. and text is always very sharp and clear. So called Bootlegs should not be marked as Fake unless they are reproductions of Bootlegs. The auction concluded on Thursday, July 12, 2012, at 5:08 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. instead of a tan/brown color. PLEASE NOTE: So called Bootlegs should not be marked as Fake unless they are reproductions of Bootlegs. INTRODUCING THE BEATLES BLANK BACK STEREO AUTHENTIC!!! "BEATLES SECOND ALBUM" Compact 33 (Capitol) 25.) the background color. top and bottom of the inside cover. It was released as a LP (12") and appeared on the Vee Jay record label. The Beatles album is available for $14,999. The cover printing does not look quite genuine. Their friendship goes back to their days in the 1950s in Gary, Indiana. Bids Buy It Now. "SONGS, PICTURES & STORIES" Stereo LP w/City (Vee Jay) 32.) The song appeared in the US on both the Vee-Jay album as well as Capitol's Meet The Beatles! On all This Reference Guide was made to help both the novice and the experienced collector identify and authenticate copies of Introducing The Beatles, including both real and counterfeit issues, and to determine their rarity and value. The Beatles and Songs, Pictures and Stories of the Fabulous Beatles remained on the Billboard LP chart until 9 January 1965.[36]. [23] It also peaked at number two in Cash Box, and it got to number one in Record World magazine. Fake Introducing the Beatles. Finally, third editions contain Vee-Jay's official back cover, with Introducing The Beatles near the top and the song titles in two columns underneath. Vinyl Price Guide. New Guide numbering system: M = mono, S = stereo, C = cover, R = record (disc)On the first example below, VJ 1062 (1).MC1 would read as: "VJ 1062, version (1), mono cover, variation 1". And, as you can imagine, much research has been done online about this. Also, many mono discs were incorrectly issued from the factory with stereo labels, so check the trail-off area for an "S" suffix to the master number, and/or play the record for stereo vs. mono sound. Both The Title Of The Album And The Beatles ARE ABOVE The Spindle Hole. A Beatles 45 record, which is estimated to be worth between 2,500 and 3,000 dollars, is a good example of this. His first hand knowledge plus his personal possessions and documents retained from his years there, have been and always will remain priceless to us. There is a difference between the two tracks in that Paul's count-off is cut short on the Vee-Jay release by three numbers leaving only "four!" Affiliate programs and probably counterfeits. Perhaps the most distinctive component in the history of Beatles records is the album Introducing The Beatles (Vee-Jay VJLP/SR-1062). The VINYL rates around VG+, but it's value is only a fraction of the entire piece. But I got home and looked up the album through Google and noticed that its claimed to be "the most counterfitted . some the front of the sleeve shows catalog number SR 1062 (which is correct Used on later pressings of, Red background with 30 color photos of other albums on the Vee-Jay record label on each side of the sleeve. July 17, 2012. Start date 17 Mar 2022. Counterfeits have some significant differences from the commercial issue. Vee Jay packaged the early singles as 'Introducing the Beatles', their first U.S. LP. In the midst of a rush to get the albums out the door, Vee-Jay Records printed 6,000 front (album) covers and packed them in advance. All tracks were recorded on February 11, 1963. Ultimately, the amount an introducing album of the Beatles is worth depends on its condition and whether or not it is a rare pressing. Please take a moment and look over all of our listings. I was shopping at one today and found an identical copy to the one you linked to on eBay at this store. way to help determine originality. Most are identified with a variety of stereo stickers. But it had no back cover prepared. If you want to see more videos like this consider subscribing. Soon after, "Twist and Shout" was released 2 March on the subsidiary Tollie label with "There's a Place" as the B-side, and "Do You Want to Know a Secret", with "Thank You Girl" on the B-side, was issued on 23 March. "I'LL GET YOU" One-Sided Promo 45 (Swan) 19.) I Love You" rose to become the Beatles' fourth number one single on Billboard and their fifth on both Cash Box and Record World.[31][32]. All vinyl records are sold on the basis of their collectibility, rarity, scarcity, with special consideration in some cases given specifically to whom the artist happens to be. title letters We have thousands of items too numerous to list, therefore .. . Once it did, it quickly rose to the number two spot, where it stayed for nine straight weeks. this has been researched and found to be original, it has been playtested and does have some visual defects, however there are no skips or major pops and it does play well. They weren't intending to create a future collector's item, but instead fend off various lawsuits from Capitol records as Vee Jay and Capitol battled in court over the legal right to release Beatles material in the United States. Introducing the Beatles was released on the small Vee Jay label in January, 1964 and due to legal action, was out of print by October of that year. End date 26 Jan 2019. "HEAR THE BEATLES Tell ALL" PROMO LP (Vee Jay) 2.) BTW, there are two dozen VEE JAY variations of this album. We welcome any comments, suggestions, additions, and/or corrections for this page. All items are normally despatched within 48hrs of payment. 1 to 23 of 23 items found for Introducing The Beatles Counterfeit . Introducing The Beatles - fake . Introducing the Beatles Vee Jay VJLP-1062 (mono) The back cover to this issue lists the song titles in two columns. Parts of our site will not function correctly without them. There is a rare non-gatefold fake of this LP. (3.2 cm). Even with the replacement of the two Beechwood Music songs, Vee-Jay and Capitol battled in court throughout the early part of 1964. As is the case with every one of the afore mentioned items each time we have offered any of them (when available), people have made offers, but in many cases they were never serious or offers weren't close to being reasonable or reflective of real market value. Our auction results for SR-1062 were last updated on 2018-03-11. Beatles, The Introducing.The Beatles Mono Rare Original Monarch. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. genuine discs it's one inch (2.5 cm) or less. ships priority mail with insurance free of charge, USA only. The answer seems to be that it was pressed in several limited variations by Vee-Jay records. (I have the LP in mono.) The Beatles. "ASK ME WHY" PROMO Black & White Sleeve (Vee Jay) 4.) If you kept it, would you listen to . begin by giving a precise description of the original album. It also erroneously features a second portrait of Paul in place of George, despite being labeled as George. "MY BONNIE / THE SAINTS" 45 Pink Label Promo (Decca) 11.) independent company with a big hit record on their hands, Vee-Jay and their The Beatles: Introducing The Beatles w/Ad Back-NEAR MINT, Beatles Record 2 Albums Revolver & 1964 Introducing The Beatles Vee Jay SR 1062, Introducing The Beatles Stereophonic SR 1062 Blank Back LP Sleeve Only, INTRODUCING " THE BEATLES "==VEE-JAY=SR-1062===G / VG, Introducing THE BEATLES (Vee Jay SR 1062) Ad Back Stereo Rarest NM Cover Only, Introducing the Beatles Version 1 Stereo Red Oval VJ titles on the back, THE BEATLES, INTRODUCING THE BEATLES (VEE-JAY STEREO BLANK BACK SR 1062 VG+/VG+), RARE STEREO Version1 "Introducing The Beatles" SR1062 VJLP OVAL VEE JAY, THE BEATLES MASSIVE RECORD / VINYL COLLECTION OF LP'S-LISTED, INTRODUCING THE BEATLES SR 1062 RECORD STEREOPHONIC USED COLLECTIBLE. To We point out that "THE BEATLES" are in a category of their own and in cases with many of their extremely rare items, we've sold some of their records even when they did have surface issues, however their value in any condition made these specific items retain certain value and collectability and a buyer would be made aware of it before we would ever sell it. Disk label without the rainbow border is printed on glossy paper. Unfortunately, due to the scarcity of legitimate stereo copies, there is currently no way to obtain Fans of the Beatles and fake versions of Songs, Pictures, and Stories of the Fabulous Beatles frequently become frustrated and confused. The colors are washed out. He had always stated that 1964 was very stressful for everyone there. the spindle hole directly beneath the title on genuine records. "PLEASE PLEASE ME / ASK ME WHY" Stock or Promo 45 VJ-498 (Vee Jay) 5.) This Shopping Cart is NOT intended for wholesale orders of two cases or more! I am very courious to something and was hoping some of you hard core Beatles fans could help me out. Find out the value of a Vinyl Record, CD, or Cassette, etc. Almost all clues can be identified with almost no effort, which will be covered thoroughly. Knowing how to spot an original is one of the best weapons against getting stuck with a pretender. Maybe it is a real cover with a fake disc. 12" Single, Reissued . Introducing The Beatles 1960's LP Album Vee Jay 1092 Counterfeit Early Fake VG+ Favourite Auctions . "YESTERDAY & TODAY" Stereo or Mono 1st State BUTCHER COVER LP (Capitol) 12.) A few Any help? but PLEASE PLEASE ME has no comma. Out of the ordinary realm in Introducing The Beatles counterfeits. Original stereo copies of these films are of high quality and have rare gold and black labels, making them extremely valuable; in fact, they have been estimated to be worth more than $5,900. On July 22, 1963, Vee Jay Records released what was the first Beatles' album in America. All items are, special circumstances whereby items can qualify for a return, but one reason that's, reflect accurate or current market values, regardless of who the authors. [33] Songs, Pictures and Stories was released either in late July 1964[33] or 12 October 1964,[34] with the latter the more likely date, because it entered the Billboard album chart on 31 October. . This rare album has just been auctioned off in the United States, fetching less than $15,000. This sleeve is the most obvious fake. Bids Buy It Now. [8] Also, the engineer at Universal in Chicago thought that Paul McCartney's count-in at the start of "I Saw Her Standing There" was extraneous rather than intentionally placed there, so he snipped the "one, two, three" (leaving the "four") from Vee-Jay's mono and stereo masters. settlement with Capitol under which its rights to all of its Beatles album. While it is very helpful to have a known original on hand for The knowledge of how the original should look in every aspect would be the best weapon one could have in detecting counterfeits. locations. I Love You' (Vee Jay VJLPS-1062) was stated to be in near mint condition with its original Sears baggy style wrapping and . During the second half of 1963 it was the only Beatles material available in America, and sold incredibly well; by 1964 a court awarded the rights to all Beatles recordings to EMI/Capitol, and the record went out of print, only to become one of the most . End price 10,699.00 USD. "PLEASE PLEASE ME / FROM ME TO YOU" Promo BEATLEMANIA Sleeve VJ-581 (Vee Jay) 21.) LP. If you want to research or learn more about this fascinating album, I have included some links at the bottom of the video description.0:00 Intro0:35 Crazy Prices 1:00 Vee-Jay vs. Capitol1:50 Beatles Record Art2:30 Real or Fake3:45 Conclusion#Beatles#Vinyl#RareRecordHere's the WikiPedia article about the record:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Introducing_The_BeatlesAnd although this Web site has not been updated since 1998 and looks like it, there is a ton of information here about the many published variations of \"Introducing the Beatles\":http://www.rarebeatles.com/photospg/introvj.htmThanks for watching this video. This check can only be made by viewing the Because only 3.1 percent of all of the LPs were in stereo,[30] true stereo copies are rare. These 6000 are the only cover slicks that say "Printed in U.S.A" on the front cover, vertically from the bottom left corner along the spine. [citation needed]. I Love You instead. the Vee-Jay logo. First came the album Jolly What! B: The Beatles below the spindle. Originals Regarding our specific expertise with respect to "Vee Jay" , our owner was fortunate enough to have had a relative who was personal friends of both Vivian Carter and her husband Jimmy Bracken (original "Vee Jay" owners) . To see what style Vee-Jay label was issued with various albums, go to the "Disc Labels & Company 45 Sleeves" in the main menu. The Beatles was available, it sold approximately 1,300,000 mono copies and approximately 41,000 stereo copies. . [27] Because the album was often pressed quickly between restraining orders, there are almost two dozen different label variations, including mono and stereo copies, manufactured at numerous pressing plants. "SOMETHING NEW" Compact 33 (Capitol) 29.) Vinyl: THE BEATLES~INTRODUCING THE BEATLES~US ORIG'64 V/JAY MONO VERSION 1 SEARS BAGGY WEST COAST LOS ANGELES MONARCH AUDIOMATRIX DATE STAMP. Vee Jay packaged the early singles as 'Introducing the Beatles', their first U.S. LP. On When this is not possible, use the Not in the greatest shape but with some tlc should play pretty fine. Because the Beatles and Ifield were low priorities, the label chose not to report royalties on their sales. What is counterfeit history? - fakes The Beatles are the subject of the most questions on the internet. The Beatles US Album Collection. [17] The next single, "She Loves You", was licensed by Transglobal to the Swan label of Philadelphia. After ten days of receiving 24 bids from 13 different buyers, the album was auctioned off. On 14 December 1963, Billboard magazine mentioned that Capitol Records planned an all-out promotional campaign for the Beatles in the United States. Any with the title above the hole, but . [23] It eventually peaked at number 63.[34]. Please feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos! "WQAM-560-MIAMI" Radio Exclusive (WQAM Radio) 23.) Please remember this when buying and always ask questions prior to finalizing any purchase. However, EMI's United States subsidiary, Capitol Records, declined to release the "Please Please Me" single. the cover has some ring wear and the number 21 written on the top left corner, as pictured above; no major wear to cover. I n addition, our pricing is based on condition, rarity, and scarcity. We are thrilled to have had the opportunity to pass on what we consider to be some of the greatest personal insight that one could ever have imagined obtaining from a recording company of such historical significance. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! mono sleeves. According to one article, a version of this 1964 album sold for $15,000 as recently as 2012! version 1 mono copies were not pressed with this label style. "YESTERDAY & TODAY" Several Prototype Covers (Capitol) 33.) Another Although the record is rare, you might have have heard of the band: it's \"England's #1 Vocal Group\" the Beatles, and this was their debut U.S. album. Since he had p revious experience at the time in the recording industry, they hired him to work at "Vee Jay" . The Beatles recorded by Beatles. [19] On 7 January 1964, Vee-Jay's board of directors met for the first time since the single was released, and it discussed the Beatles' material it had in the vault. . "INTRODUCING THE BEATLES" Stereo AD BACK LP (Vee Jay) 6.) Where does our knowledge about "Vee Jay" RECORDS originate? The Beatles were certainly trailblazers when it comes to introducing rare and innovative sounds to the world of music. "From Me To You" (in place of "Anna"), "Love Me Do" (in place of "Ask Me Why") and "P.S I Love You", which opens side 2 rather than "Please Please Me" (The song is rather placed on side 1, track 3).[38]. The back sleeve shows outlines of hearts below each Beatle-photo and holds instructions of how to fill the hearts with personal photos. Any Only a few mono copies of the album were ever made in the United Kingdom, and only special orders were given. The disc labels are black and silver with no color band. experienced seller with positive feedback. So coupled with this cover, it is truly, Also for those familiar with how to identify an, . have proliferated into over two dozen subsequent albums and singles. An interesting counterfeit. England's Greatest Recording Stars: The Beatles and Frank Ifield on Stage issued on 26 February, containing the Beatles tracks "Please Please Me", "From Me to You", "Ask Me Why" and "Thank You Girl" from the 1963 singles and Introducing, and other tracks from Frank Ifield. An original copy of The Beatles self-titled debut album, popularly known as the White Album, is one of the most sought-after items in the collectible music market. If the group's name is below the center hole, the record is a fake, most likely pressed in the '70s. No ratings. The Beatles on the label. If you're interested in any VINYL, CD, CASSETTE, VHS TAPE, DVD, POSTER or any other item that you don't see listed, it doesn't mean that we don't have it or can't obtain it for you. Although the record is rare, you might have have heard of the band: it's "England's #1 Vocal Group" the Beatles, and this was their debut U.S. album. Vinyl: The Beatles - Introducing The Beatles - VJLP-1062 authentic vinyl LP VJ bracket. British Invasion Rock 'n' Roll, The owner of this piece is a member of our group. Both the discs AND the jackets need to be checked for variations and authenticity. In particular, the Beatles first album, Please Please Me, released in 1963, is highly sought after and can fetch a high price. The Their groundbreaking approach to songwriting and production helped them become one of the most influential bands of all time. The Beatles and albums by Frank Ifield, Alma Cogan and a Jewish cantor.[16]. W elcome to our Vee-Jay Introducing The Beatles page. The The Beatles are one of the most iconic and beloved bands of all time, and as such, any album introducing them is sure to be worth something. The record was published with catalogue number Vee Jay SR-1062. affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network, and [9] Except for those omissions, the order and contents of the album were untouched, resulting in a US album that bore the closest resemblance to a British Beatles LP until Revolver in 1966. quality printing. check the value of your vinyl records by searching our archive . The album has a label that says Introducing The Beatles and the artist credit, The Beatles, on two lines directly above the hole in the center of the label, as opposed to other versions. Additionally, original copies of the singles and EPs released by the band during their career can also be valued at hundreds of dollars each. Injunctions against Vee-Jay's album were issued, lifted and restored more than once. The Beatles Please Please Me album is a collectors item, especially for those who have a good sound system. The skin tone has an unnatural pink hue. lettering in the bottom right corner should be black and read "LP 1062". was January 10, 1964 . [35] This Vee-Jay creation spent three weeks on the Billboard chart in October 1964 and peaked at number 142. I've never heard of a blank back counterfeit. stereo copies of Introducing the Beatles were packaged in Also factored in is the physical and visual examination of play surfaces, labels, outer jacket and the inner sleeve (where applicable) and in most cases when there is obvious issues to the naked eye which would most certainly affect play. Given that it's simply a collection of some early Beatles pop hits, what makes it so rare? The bands immense popularity has also resulted in a massive amount of royalties. If anyone has any comments or feels that our information is lacking in any way, please come forward. A genuine Records in true Near Mint to Mint condition, which are very difficult to find, would in most cases command noticeably higher prices. Here it's about 1 1/4 inches shadow to George's right is missing. Add those to the more than 30 different authentic versions that VJ managed to produce in 1963 and 1964, and you have quite a complicated situation for collectors and historians. "INTRODUCING THE BEATLES" Stereo BLANK BACK LP (Vee Jay) 7.) The Beatles is the first studio album released by the English rock band the Beatles in the United States. Part 1. Vinyl: The Beatles - Introducing The Beatles - VJLP-1062 authentic vinyl LP VJ bracket . Only three known copies of this edition are available, making this edition extremely rare. PLEASE NOTE: So called Bootlegs should not be marked as Fake unless they are reproductions of Bootlegs. Left justified. The Disk label without the rainbow border is printed on glossy paper. Value of vinyl record introducing the beatles on label with catalogue number SR-1062 by Beatles based on collected auction results. The latter album, however, entered the U.S. album chart one week before the former. "BEATLES SECOND ALBUM" Open-End Interview Compact 33 (Capitol) 26.) Some of the more common variations include Nearly all fakes claim to be in stereo (though the actual sound of the record is often in mono). Not surprisingly, most of the world's rare and valuable records, The Beatles' recently fetched $14,999 in an eBay auction. have very slight but noticeable color separation on the borders of the Exploring The Parallels Between Two Music Icons. According to reports, the album was released ten days before Capitol Records Meet The Beatles!. Start date 02 Aug 2020. From the start of Beatlemania in the United States until the October 1964 expiration of its rights to Beatles music, Vee-Jay issued four LP albums, four singles, and an EP out of the 16 tracks it gained from its 1963 license period. recordings were turned over to Capitol on October 15, 1964. In I Love You", and because the two songs had not yet been officially released in the US, Beechwood refused to issue a license for Vee-Jay to release them. End date 30 Mar 2022. They have a large fan base, and their albums continue to sell well. The Beatles, even if it meant legal trouble in the future. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. [24] This success inspired a host of other Vee-Jay releases. [37] "Misery" and "There's a Place", two of the other three songs, would not make their Capitol Records LP debut until 1980, on the US version of Rarities. Consequently, when Meet The Beatles! in a serif font. "WMCA GOOD GUYS" Promo Picture Sleeve (Capitol) 20.) As a result, Transglobal declared its contract with Vee-Jay null and void on 8 August 1963. Sold price: $ 709,99 (Bids: 27) THE BEATLES INTRODUCING THE BEATLES VEE JAY MONO LOVE ME DO PS I LOVE YOU POP LP. Any labels with flat textured rainbow/colorband labels are fakes. If the group's name is below the center hole, the record is a fake, most likely pressed in the '70s. "Love Me Do"/"P.S. Sold for 242.50 USD on 25 Nov 2021. . "WE CAN WORK IT OUT / DAY TRIPPER" Red & White Star Line Target Label (Capitol) 22.) The color band looked really off to me. ALL ITEMS ARE PROFESSIONALLY PACKAGED! All BEATLES pricing is reflective of the latest BEATLES PRICE GUIDES in particular the most recent guides. I Love You), song sticker, found only on version 2 LPs, is shown below. Rate the Price of this item. characteristics found on ORIGINAL COVERS: Some of the more common This is only 1 example of. $238.00 $ 238. The Beatles has never been officially released on compact disc, although several unauthorized CD reproductions have circulated in both mono and stereo versions, mostly with the version two line-up (with "Please Please Me" and "Ask Me Why"). This would be a part of the item's description (however unless item is of extreme rarity and does have value regardless of it's condition) , we try to avoid ever selling severely damaged records. on label, White background with 25 color photos of other albums on the Vee-Jay record label on each side of the sleeve. in "THE BEATLES" is trimmed away. Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Cherpyy, Nov 23, 2017. England's Greatest Recording Stars: The Beatles and Frank Ifield on Stage, "IntroducingThe Beatles The Beatles | Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards", "The Beatles Chart History (Billboard 200)", "American album certifications The Beatles Introducing The Beatles", Recording Industry Association of America, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Introducing_The_Beatles&oldid=1139338198, "Baby It's You" (Burt Bacharach, Mack David, Barney Williams), "A Taste of Honey" (Ric Marlow, Bobby Scott), "Twist and Shout" (Phil Medley, Bert Russell), Labels with the title of the album and the group's name separated by the center spindle hole (as shown in the photo to the right), Labels with color bands that are off-center and/or missing the color green (as shown in the photo to the right), Labels with large white "brackets" (no color band), Hype stickers that read "Featuring Twist and Shout" and "P.S.

Mount Olive Baptist Church Pastor, Student Performance Dataset, Harnham Recruitment Process, Articles I