jim and bill vieira twins

var sellablestring2 = "STAFF PHOTO"; Nothing except an AAT trying to defend his racist patron saint. Youre collaborating with your client and your crew, says Bill. Whether the Vieiras are working on a project for a homeowner or a commercial business, the priority, Bill says, is to fit the solution to the environment. }, The interlocking stones show off the varied colors and patterns laid down in these layers of rock naturally over millions of years. //var LBtag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkLB1home stonewalls 040116,ph9'); Listen, Even in the best novels when crimes occur there is still a thread of evidence present and this is a thread that for some reason is highly secretive and begs the research for the truth. And a big component of beauty is relationship.. The Vieiras typically take up projects within an hours drive of Ashfield. Justin Steele. Stone is a luxury for a lot of people, and there are usually cheaper solutions. And subsequently, the wall was magnetized in a uniform orientation. Alternative Archaeology I think your problem is that you wish you would be doing this instead of Jim. Movies. The interlocking stones show off the varied colors and patterns laid down in these layers of rock naturally over millions of years. //var LBtag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkLB1home stonewalls 040116,ph8'); They also got a television show on the History Channel out of it. 1) Mainstream scholarship is flawed, wrong, agenda-driven, etc. Relationship to a house, garden, or other pre-existing structure, yes, but also to elements that are harder to measure: fields, tree lines, bodies of water, and open spaces. I know that ignoring this troll isn't gonna stop him/ her but feeding them just makes it worse. December 2018 The brothers work side by side on nearly all their projects, which have ranged from walkways and patios to retaining walls, stairsand stacked-stone artworks that resemble spheres, eggs, conical towersand rough stone mounds commonly referred to as cairns. This door and the contents of its vault are virtually sealed off to any but government officials. To the contrary, I have had to pay a fair amount of money to release many of these newspaper accounts from the dustbin of history. We look at everything we do as artwork, he says. Spiritual Crutch - antithesis of Scientific Method - find it first, then report it. Sick to death of Pawn Stars Repeats &Kounting Cars repeats. var photocredit = "'' 'The brothers projects range from walkways and patios to retaining walls, stairsand stacked-stone artworks that resemble spheres, eggs, conical towersand rough stone mounds commonly referred to as cairns. June 2020 Knights Templar Go to Egypt. How to Write a Multiple Sclerosis Caregiver Resume, Enjoying a Foggy Day at Marshy Point Nature Center, Travel Tips: 9 Ways to Make Your Travels a More Sustainable and Conscious Experience, Disclaimer, Disclosures, & Affiliate Notice. They claim it's not to make people panic. knowingly endorsed fraudulent research. Some have been in the film industry. Neolithic Stone Balls: The Northern Rosetta Stone? Not really a sceptic, just a critic of anything that does not involve the Bible. After actually being there and then watching the version of events presented by the show, do you feel that the final cut lent credence to what you were looking for? February 2016 I am curious. var sellablestring4 = "GAZETTE FILE PHOTO"; consulting producer (11 episodes, 2005) Howard Nemetz . But the work, while physically taxing, usually leaves them smiling. March 2020 Pyramids It was this topic that becamethe focus of 2014 series, Search for The Lost Giants, on the History Channel. Jim, the younger brother, came across a local history of Deerfield, MA, which told of how an 8 foot tall skeleton with double rows of teeth had been dug up near the town. When the journalists at his first press conference asked him, well, whats up with the giant bones? Giants are not so hard to believe. The following quotes are taken directly from the letter: TEDs fact check found that your talk is based on a debunked popular hoax from the early 1900s and promotes a well-known and widely discredited fringe theory. I got to pick from that stuff, so I started playing around.. September 2015 Everybody used to know that the world was flat. @ Shane C February 2018 A stonemason by trade, Vieira has been studying ancient sites for over 20 years and back in 2012, he delivered a TEDx talk for Shelburne Falls discussing his research and what he had found. var sellablestring3 = "STAFF PHOTO"; My knowledge of this is the level of gossip from people whose integrity I trust completely, hearsay in a court of law. tag_id.innerHTML = ''; finally some1 is going 2 get 2 the bottom of this even abe Lincoln talked about them this race of giants that took like billion pounds of copper from the copper mines in mich and made copper tools and armor they have found them allover the world and I cant wait til your show comes out also theres a story that when they were making 119 from Harlan to Cumberland ky there was a cave buried with them but they closed it up and theres rocks with strange writing on them and there not American indian they have books with these writings in ky and come across some scones in the mountains but never messed with them just hope no1 interferes with you all especially Smithsonian good luck. I agree that it doesnt matter whether you believe in giants or not, but every point and counterpoint certainly leaves me questioning the credibility (or should I say integrity? ) How the hell would you know? On October 9, 1929, a German theologian named Gustav Adolf Deissmann was cataloguing items in the Topkapi Palace library in Istanbul when he happened across a curious parchment located among some As Greek mythology goes, the universe was once a big soup of nothingness. November 2018 Wow. I have a article from a friend in his late 90s. Outside the Battlefield, What Was Daily Life Like for Medieval Knights? August 2021 That's enlightenment. As most of you know, Adventists believe that our earliest forebears were substantially larger than modern humans, but gradually devolved to a smaller size after the Flood. Your best years are still ahead :). 4) You disavow obvious racist ideology Thanks to a press release from A+E Networks we now know that the researcher is Jim Vieira, who along with his brother Bill . Note: commercials can be skipped after 4 seconds. That the real buriel ground for the GIANT SASQUATCH. AtAncient Origins, we believe that one of the most important fields of knowledge we can pursue as human beings is our beginnings. Yes, there are a few right wingers in existence, the operative word being "few" - and that does not include people like EvD who do not want to start the Fourth Reich 13th Century Magical Merlin Manuscript Shares Original Legend, Eight of the Most Powerful Mythical Objects in History. The interlocking stones used by the Vieira brothers of North Wind Stonework in Ashfield show off the varied colors and patterns laid down in these layers of rock naturally over millions of years. They smeared this man's name for no reason. February 2013 September 2017 July 2017 giants?" now watching vieira bros searching for giants. The 3rd example in this list is another attempt at discrediting Vieiras real evidence without providing evidence of the discrediting argument. This would explain burial mounds & tombs giant skeletons reportedly were found in. At Ancient Origins we believe that one of Read More. Many Much Larger. It's funny you want to talk about butchery in the name of the Crusades, but your answer to every believer in subjects not related to your beloved EvD was to line them up in front of a firing squad. He moved into a. Most of the time, Bill says, theres a good component of winging it. I think I will ask her a out any knowledge of what become of those artifacts. May 2020 var tag_id = document.getElementById('buylink1home stonewalls 040116,ph4'); The Vote Passes, Stephen Bohr is Coming To Roanoke! All Other bones were sent to Berkeley. And while some people may seem content with the story as it stands, our view is that there existcountless mysteries, scientific anomalies and surprising artifacts thathave yet to be discovered and explained. Keep up the good work. By combing through microfilm in the town library of the local newspaper, they find a story of the find, complete with a photograph of the 8 foot skeleton with a six foot man beside it for scale. If Jim wants the credit for another show the falls of Ohio is the place to go research sand island, there plenty evidence on the island that has not been dugup.When summer gets here an the river is the lowest an the upper dam shut off that be the time to look.Come to Louisville kentucky an start looking this could be another show for finding giants. From left: Stoneworkers Bill and Jim Vieira of Ashfield continue researching an inscribed stone, purporting to tell the story of the lost colony of Roanoke, in their new special for the History Channel. Dont you realize that major discoveries start with programs such as these? Structural Info Filmography Known for movies Full Body Massage (1995) as Sound Department One Tough Bastard (1996) Umm, only skeptics with distorted views of fringe beliefs can see that. September 2011 The statement then made several pinpoints at certain marks in the video where Vieira made statements that were considered to be unsubstantiated claims. There are so many things in life we still don't understand and probably never will. finally some1 is going 2 get 2 the bottom of this even abe Lincoln talked about them Your stance is, at best, imperfectly neutral, and you claim to have all the answers. var tag_id = document.getElementById('buylink1home stonewalls 040116,ph2'); If there is/was a conspiracy at the Smithsonian, its unlikely that a visiting scientist would be let in on the party. It was well played on Veira's part since he claimed it was part of the conspiracy to suppress his theories. And you get to do something creative. //LBtag_id.innerHTML = ''; Though conspiracy theories are generally weak at best, there are plenty of examplesin human history where these types of cover-ups have happened. July 2022 May 2014 We dont know if this particular skeleton suffered from gigantism, but the sheer number of articles around this phenomena is astounding. September 2019 I refer you to the entire history of the NBA and professional wrestling. If you having something to add besides more of the same moronic drivel, do so. I replied to Sharif Jameel about his article. It seems some studies with ground penetrating radar would be in order, to determine more of the structure. January 2023 //LBtag_id.innerHTML = ''; Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. October 2022 "I don't believe in the Bible" bogus hokum. var sellablestring3 = "STAFF FILE PHOTO"; In regards to the ancient aliens theories, there are a lot of facts still unexplainedso what I just said above is true for that as well. Thats what we go for.. I have to come to these fringe believers' side about this matter, because it's all wrong. Possible giants building a Hugh rock wall. That's what the Internetz be for. You can watch the full talk below (until it gets removed again): Now before I go any further, its important to clarify that I am not sold on thetheorythat a race of giant humanoids once lived in the Americas before or alongside the native Americans that were historically familiar with. only that giantism existed then, not necessarily a "race of giants." Their records show a pharaoh who was 11 feet tall. The Smithsonian people are the real demons here. How about the fact there's nothing particularly anomalous about 6'6" (not the same thing as 6.6, which would be roughly 6'7.2") people? I doubt there are any solid records that say what happened for certain as far as any potential cover up is concerned. For several years, Jim Vieira has given talks about ancient manmade stone formations and the reported findings of giant human bones in this region and elsewhere. Ancient Texts Recorder. adidas x wales bonner t shirt. As for giants, I am a Ohio native, my father was a archeology hobbyist at best and influenced my brother and I to go to lectures, digs, reading, etc. var sellablestring = "GAZETTE STAFF"; Otherwise stfu. Find Jim Viera's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading people search directory for contact information and public records. //var LBtag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkLB1home stonewalls 040116,ph6'); Daily Hampshire Gazette Contests & Promotions, Daily Hampshire Gazette Evening Top Reads, Daily Hampshire Gazette Weekly Top Stories, Daily Hampshire Gazette Dining & Entertainment, Support the April 2020 June 2019 If you want truth, go to the philosophy class down the hall. I found a book called Horn indains.They found a burial site near erie pa. of a least 12 Indians with horns and 8 foot long.I do not know what was done with there bones. Call me 325 627 6463. Do you Jim? Ancient Texts Were all familiar with the look of old stonemasonry projects gone to seed. My friend knows the decendentsbof that man in the article he introduced me to them. June 2014 June 2012 The viewing of the program and the discussion will take place at the restaurant, at 141 Buckland Road (628-0158), from 9 to 11 p.m. Facts? Written records, bones. The only person capable of spouting more uneducated bullshit than the fringe believers is 666. With the number of eyewitness accounts and newspaper articles, theres a strong sense that this goes beyond just local folklore. He offered Bill a chance to try out a project for pay. Ever read about the Sucahannocks in pa. Wwwspanishhill sayre pa on Murry's farm in a bural mound 68 skelitons were uncovered average size was 7 ft. var currentLocation = window.location; Humans as tall as 20 feet have been recorded. What is the origin of the legend of the Christed Son who was born of a virgin on December 25th? H2 needs to be a bit more honest that they only try to appeal to the racist right wing, and anti-intellectual demographic. The Jews were a nomadic tribe always on the receiving end. Certainly nothing 'giant'. Menu. I really miss those days. All the same, what you wrote made me chuckle throughout the whole thing and I absolutely agreed with every talking point you made to prove your case. Regardless of what anyones personal opinion of Jim Vieira is in the comment section, all I have to say to Sharif is Touche! In fact, you can find unsubstantiated claims in almost every single TED talk in existence. }, North Wind Stonework About a month ago, I found a twenty dollar bill on the sidewalk while I was walking to work and listening to Hutton Pulitzer interview Jim Scherz. So Were There Really Giants in North America? Even given the implied permanence of their work, Bill says repeat business has been good among local clients looking to expand on previous projects. He is also co-author of Giants on Record with Hugh Newmanand is co-hosting Mexico Maya & Olmec Tour 2018 - Pyramids, Gods & Giants in January 2018. The first 2 are clearly just figures of speech that he was using which Ms. Kontrabecki didnt understand. Jim Vieira is a stonemason and co-author with Hugh Newman of 'Giants On Record' He has collated 1500 newspap. More often than not, though, a project begins with a sit-down meeting with a homeowner to talk through needs and goals. Jim Vieira is on Facebook. Given that one of Vieiraskey claims is that evidence of giants having existed has been and remains activelysuppressed, TEDs action of removing the talk plays right into the theory. Never report anything before obtaining any evidence. He went on to marry a woman named Linda. Why cover up an hide such findings we need to uncover what was lost but not forgotten call me here in Louisville will be glad to talk to the Vieira brothers.5023565993, Hello , I read about a battle site outside of wichita ks in the Redlands of the Choctaw natiin found in the 1800s, it had 3000 skeletons per mile for 10 miles plus, dwarf n giant skeletons, we're gound, but just like in mounds, around kansas city the bones ended up in Smithsonian I hear.but people n native indians, kept bones that were dwarf n giant in size or so I hear from old people n folklorists .try there. So A 6-foot tall man would have been thought a giant. >>>uneducated bullshit //LBtag_id.innerHTML = ''; He's also the guitar player for the Baltimore-based cover band, Liquifaction. We dud have mammoths in Ohio but that would make this super old. Achilles and Patroclus: Close Confidants or Passionate Paramours? I have always been entertained by these theories that have the safe "conspiracy" way out, cracks me up. An Inspirational Courtesans Tale, Was Anne of Cleves Too Ugly for King Henry VIII? Alternative History I appreciate that we agree 10s giant bones, and any others ever found are at Smithsonian, Abraham Lincoln said a speech that includes we are standing where a giant native culture once lived n all across ed the usa there's more. A-fragging-HEM! April 2013 Sharif Jameel is a business owner, IT professional, runner, & musician. //LBtag_id.innerHTML = ''; Required fields are marked *, Copyright 2023 Zesty Things. im from r.i. but am living in mo., there is a huge hill of a mound up the street a piece its said to be an indian gravesite I have a theory that the mound is covering a giant skeleton. What are some differences between giants and just really tall people? 1,200-Year-Old Viking Ship Burial Found in Supposedly Empty Mound, Unleashing the Fury of the Khopesh: A Look at Egypts Deadliest Weapon (Video), Jewelry to Die For: 14th-Century Bulgarian Ring with a Killer Dose, The Macuahuitl: An Aztec Warriors Lethal and Sacred Weapon (Video), What Did Ancient Egypt Really Look Like? Ancient History I came across all of this nonsense by chance, while looking up something else but something in the subject matter caught my eye and I got sucked into the whole ridiculous thing. Vieira spends the last half of his talk on one of the more interesting pieces of his research: reports and documents indicating frequent discoveries of giant human remains in ancient burial sites and mounds. I watched Scott Wolter's investigation of Rockwall very closely. And I see you also write about sperm collecting demons. February 2021 Walkways sprout weeds. //var LBtag_id = document.getElementById('buylinkLB1home stonewalls 040116,ph5'); A theory almost in perfect alignment with the readings of the famed sleeping prophet, Edgar Cayce. Scientific discoveries havent always been welcomed with open arms especially when they challenge the accepted ideas of the day. var sellablestring4 = "GAZETTE FILE PHOTO"; A public-private institution was created and its first scientific project was to send out agents across the country, collect all these bones, bring them back to Washington to be examined and tell us all the story. //LBtag_id.innerHTML = ''; April 2014 April 2010 var sellablestring3 = "STAFF FILE PHOTO"; There are literally thousands. Alternative History Feels like an asshole. They could have just as easily put a note in the video title or description that says the talk may or may not necessarily contain factual, scientifically proven info without dragging the poor guys name through the mud would certainly stage them on a higher road- that was seemingly more professional. The brothers projects range from walkways and patios to retaining walls, stairsand stacked-stone artworks that resemble spheres, eggs, conical towersand rough stone mounds commonly referred to as cairns. If this tv program wanted this to be successful it would have involved most of the smartest illuminated researchers on this subject and brought to light that in Ohio there is the only known nephilim road in existence that runs 50-60 miles long called the "Hopewell Road". if (photocredit.indexOf(sellablestring) > -1 || photocredit.indexOf(sellablestring2) > -1 || photocredit.indexOf(sellablestring3) > -1 || photocredit.indexOf(sellablestring4) > -1) { var currentheadline = document.getElementById("headline").innerText; Bill Vieira net worth is $14 Million Bill Vieira Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Bill Vieira is known for his work on Full Body Massage (1995), One Tough Bastard (1996) and The Right to Remain Silent (1996). Its important to note that Vieira has cataloged over 1000 historical published documents supporting the discoveries of giant skeletons by many different authorities.

Smyrna, Tn Police Call Log, Articles J