jj maybank x reader crying

Hell make it right. You nodded slowly, not wanting to make eye contact in case you started to cry again. (Very loosely based on Disaster by Conan Gray). You looked back to the window while being dragged away to see JJ stumble out of the window and run toward you. summary: JJ and Y/N are polar opposites, but they're always there to balance each other out. the first time they sleep together, jj discovers she has a tattoo. TW: Implied mention of possible assault/ direct mention of violence . Hes nothing like they say he is, and he just so happens to turn a new leaf with you. Im just. JJ is awoken by your tossing and turning, a slew of murmurs resembling words leaving you lips. You sound like one of those guys from a cheesy B-rated rom-com. You bit your lip, hoping JJ would laugh at your joke. requests are OPEN. once my fingers hit the keyboard they just go off adsjhfkh, warnings: oral (both receiving), swallowing, language. she knows hell break her heart from the moment she meets him on a night out. He didnt understand it, and he didnt think it was fair. You saw JJs free hand move slightly up toward his chest, fear settling in that he was going to hit you. JJ doesnt remember the first time his father laid a hand on him. ! "JJ and Y/n have had a thing for each other for as long as anyone can remember. Theres water pouring over you, too, but you cant bring yourself to care. It was at that moment you knew that JJ saw you just like his father. You grimace, forcing yourself to look away just long enough to make disappointed eye contact with Kie. How can we fix this? JJs voice was quiet, weak. The captains orders dont end here, and he decides to implement some more strategies the team has practiced before, adapting the approach to the heavy-defence strategy that North Carolina is playing tonight. flashes | sarah x kiara As per usual, the Pogues throw one hell of a party, and already having had a drink or two, you are having the time of your life. You: Not fighting. If you decided to look for it, you know youd find JJs gun pushed somewhere underneath all this mess, where Kiara kicked it to stop any of you from making a bad decision. Instead, just a short text from Kie that didnt need anymore elaboration. You finally admitted that you have feelings for each other and this is the morning after. Hey. You were no better than his father, at this point. Fucking right, but like. Just you. You listen to what he says, but not without letting your disagreement with his choice be written all over your face. He didnt want to admit to Kiara that he was always high so he could blame his tears and choked out sobs on inhaling the smoke the wrong way. but this is just the direction it took, sorry!! Book I (Butterflies) complete, Book II (Rhapsody) complete, Book III (this one right here baby) in progress. electric | pope heyward It wasnt. Come on, dont leave yet. You guys quickly agreed upon that seeing as JJs father was always at the bar in the city on Sundays. John B was soaking wet from his near drowning experience, but his mouth was in the shape of a small o. Popes eyes had never seemed so wide before. word count: 2,542 this wasnt supposed to be this long im so sorry. tags: @sunflowermotel @howdyherron @drew-starkey @maraseavey @outerbanqs @yelyahryan @loveylangdon @obxwriterfan @avashroom @rewindlr @raekenliar @ceruleanjj @dolanfivsosxox @heyhargrove @lashtonandmalumsbaby @beautyandthebleh @pancahke @outrbank @kiarasflowr @adoreyoudrews @myjjbaby @jjmaebank @corleigh @poguemacking @kristineee-obx . You couldnt even believe you were apologizing to JJ for hitting him. Loved making eye contact with you while his face was buried between your thighs, so he could see your face as he ate you out. The door knob creaks when you turn it. Protect You / JJ X Reader. Since Kiara is busy, you walk over to where the boys are. What the hell? pope always gets you flowers. Sarah: I have a 7pm tee time with some of my dads business partners. You and JJ were the last to exit the chicken coop. To say that JJ suffered was an understatement. loosely based off noora x william from skam, youre in my head | 4k | angst, fluffwhen he keeps putting you off your position during matches, you decide to take it up with him unbeknownst to you, theres more to rafe than just wanting to prevent you from being a good football player (and its called unresolved sexual tension.). say my name like no one is around you | 3.5k | smutits supposed to be a normal night of chilling at kelces, except rafe has different plans mostly, these consist of doing coke, stealing a boat, and driving you wild. Most of your friends drooled over his fancy car, polo shirts that screamed American money, and how his tongue was allegedly made of silk. A few scratches here and a few bruises there never hurt anyone, right? Hes stubborn as fuck, but he loves you. pairing: JJ Maybank x Fem!Reader. Not right now. JJs eyes found yours, and your brows furrowed at the sudden change of color. His eyes were darted to the dirt ground, shoving his foot against the small grains. His usual baby blues were clouded, dark. You pulled back first and the corners of your lips begged to turn up into a shy smile. before you go: jj maybank has finally cleaned up his act and enlisted in the military. You looked up at the grey sky above and breathed out, closing your eyes for a moment before finding JJs once again. I dont even have the words. Tears were spilling down your cheeks, your hands shaking. This time, it might just lead to the conclusion youve been wanting. word count: 1,334. just a lil shortie to start with.in which JJ learns to deal with the uncertainties of his life. Happy of course. (Especially as he does that.) So you huffed out a brief Ill see you guys later and waved your friends goodbye. tiny bit of fluff at the end. You werent sure what to do. Most of his tears were shed because of you. What happenes when he actually shoots it? 1.1K 8 1. jjmaybank; jjsmut # 8. That was the first time JJ had cried for you. He caught you halfway so you wouldnt hurt yourself on your landing. When the changes are in place and theres about five minutes left, Rafe asks if anyone has got questions. Your whole body trembling. He would never do that. | - jj drives kiara off to college, and hes not completely okay with that. @nxtrogers Y/N Routledge was just an ordinary girl from the wrong side of the island in North Carolina, school is out and a summer full of keggers, surfing, and denying feelings for her brother's best friend awaits her. additional: its a big one, it features two original characters, and some very tense car situation (like, angst tense). request: i always see stuff about falling asleep next to jj, but what about waking up . warnings: fluff,,, that's all. | 1 | 2jjs girlfriend tells him she loves him, and its the one thing hes not ready to hear. You almost forgot what it felt like. Not because of his father, or the pain he had endured from him. Low, quiet. additional: angst with the slightest hint of smut; jealous!jj, possessive!jj. He brought his hands down in front of his chest, clinging onto his hat as he blinked away fresh tears. ), i know i said i wouldnt do it but if anyone has either ship fic or x reader requests feel free to send them my way, ive got nothing to do rn, pairing: Pre-Canon!Rafe Cameron x Fem!Reader, summary: Despite knowing his name, or perhaps in spite of it, Y/N only ever calls him Rafael, even as he goes above and beyond to get her to go out with him. Kie and Sarah are busy and my parents are hosting book club and Im bored.. JJ looked over at you and grabbed your hand, squeezing it gently and leaned his head back against the wooden board. summary: years after she had a summer fling, she finds his number in her phone book, and maybe her heart does ache a little. JJ lightly tapped your cheek and you finally heard your name leave his lips. Y/N found herself sliding off the seat and onto the floor as well. Now lets get back on the field.. You waited for his reaction. The porch, where Pope liked sitting because it offered the best view, was awaiting the disappearing memories. Harder to hang out with the Pogues without telling them what was happening to him at home. You look at the floor and you hate yourself for it, but looking up means seeing. and the one time you do for him." - If you were to guess how many times JJ Maybank had cried in his life, you'd probably guess zero. You turn around in your chair with it letting out the tiniest squeal, and smile at your friends sitting beside you. I love you guys so much, and I hope to see you guys soon. Often he had a hand on you, even if it was the smallest touch, and it was something youd slowly gotten more used to. You heard him mumble a quiet lets go while he pulled you with him to the chicken coop. Tried to deal with it. Have you spoken to him?. You didnt notice the rooster crowing profusely until JJs hands were ringing its neck. its all fun and games until feelings get involved. Thats the first time he looks at you, but its almost as if hes looking through you. You downed most of it in one sip, but reluctantly put it back on the wooden counter top when the rush of cold went straight to your head. Im sorry if this seems a little weird, he admits, but I saw you from where I was standing with my friends and I had to come say hi.. Just some JJ Maybank imagines, I might make this an ongoing story if anybody would like :3 Mild TW! This was so fucked up. Kie thought hed take another day or two. You shook your head and joined in the light laughter from your friends. You just stood there watching. He knew he couldnt stop it, so instead he learned to deal with it. Harder to hide the marks, harder to hide the winces whenever Pope slung his arm around JJs neck. No can do babes. You call his name, but no answer comes. You take a big gulp of the beer in your hand, shaking your head. Relief settling in when JJ caught up and scurried you into the wooden crate. I cant justify it, JJ. When she left I just lied there for a while until I got the courage to get up and leave. The look he gives you is puzzled. Right? You thought you were going to throw up. Most of his tears were shed because of you. the abundance of trees. this has absolutely nothing to do with any of you guys - its cliche, but its truly the whole its not you, its me thing. After getting sent away by your father nearly two years ago, you return to your hometown, Outer Banks. You chewed the inside of your cheek reminiscing about the good ol days and crossed your arms over your chest. The only problem is, at what point does that trust turn into something more destructive? outerbanks season 1-3 angst, fluff You had called him a piece of shit and hit him. You see that in the way his hands are limp and eyes empty; hes broken, but theres more where it came from. Whats this? You questioned. Its nothing like the suave Rafe Cameron youve heard so much about. dea; 22; she/her; i waste most of my time writing about fictional characters; m getting lost on you (you got me doing things i never thought id do), nothin lasts forever (we both know hearts can change), be still my foolish heart (dont ruin this on me), what we want is what we once had (all you need to know is i want more), no grave can hold my body down (ill crawl home to him), i didnt understand, but i was terrified of love, just wait until youre crying at the shower floor, you got me down on my knees, begging please, i dont know how i feel when im with you, if i say a cliche (its cause i mean it), ididnt understand, but i was terrified of love, just wait until youre crying at the shower floor, you got me down on my knees, begging please, i dont know how i feel when im with you, i even made a wee graphic for it bc i was born but also bc it's not a usual fic, anyway i might be willing to explore football!rafe a bit more in the future if there's interest, no clue if the obx fandom is even alive rn, anyway the left pic is bc that's the rafe i imagine being here, you know the kind that fleur likes (not that i'm exposing her or anything), i MIGHT post some jiara bits from the fic, rn i'm just here to see what the f and mcyt people are posting lmao, i will reply to everybody and all tomorrow it's nearly midnight already <3. At first, at least. Your eyes. pls scroll past if you dont like/read smut :)request: yes. Spinning around to see your three friends from the side of your house watching in anticipation. He greets you with a simple hello, and your mind gives you a brief summary of all the things you know about him. You tried to assure her of that. I then throw my hair up into a messy bun and slide on my converse. He kissed your forehead whilst shh-ing you, and you covered your mouth with the palm of your hand to quiet yourself. He'll make it right." You nodded slowly, not wanting to make eye contact in case you started to cry again. Pairing: JJ Maybank x reader. But he knew they wouldnt, so again, he dealt with it. im always going to be taking requests to feel free to send them in! Kiara was still behind the bar making small talk, but you found yourself gazing out the sun filled windows at the marsh. It hurts too much to look around memories threaten to flood your mind and with them, tears come, too. He felt a few tears escape past his eyes and trickle down his cheeks. The warmth that was emitting from his body made you feel safe. it comes from you than some rando. I cant :(. (especially as he does that.) Just listened. Now. Your voice was shaking, but you tried to remain stern. kissable | jj maybank JJ Maybank x reader by robitwrites. The sound of your hand colliding with JJs face was deafening. I hope you'll like it! summary: You and JJ have liked each other for ages, but neither of you want to admit it. You didnt mean to, but you smiled. JJ finally let Topper leave his spot above John B in the water, and he quickly made it known to everyone that it was time to leave. and if i reach that by the time i wake up in the morning, ill post two fics tomorrow instead of just one (which is something ive never done before!! You didnt realize you had said those words out loud until his grin faded and his brows furrowed back at you. She pursed her lips into a thin line, understanding why you were leaving but unsure of what to say. You missed it. Your lips were dry and your throat sore, you felt paralyzed in all aspects. A/N: to the anon who requested this- I'm sorry it took me so long to get it out. Love you so much, Long Awaited (Request | JJ Maybank x Reader), Unforgettable (SMUT Request | JJ Maybank x Reader), Passion (SMUT Request | JJ Maybank x Reader). But she's the girl version of jj maybank, funny, silly, stoner, and everything else. So he should. birthday celebration masterlist. borrowed time | 6.5k+ | complete | My favorite? John B nodded his head feverishly and smiled at Kiara as if to say he won the cheering you up contest. You gave into it. jj maybank. Thats the way youll get through this, eventually, a long time from now, until the thought of John B doesnt cause an earthquake in your chest, a crack in JJs. When you take his hand, its cold, almost frozen; he still doesnt look at you, but you see him flinch. If he notices you enter, he doesnt show it. Y/N? JJs voice confused you. Like your stomach was in knots and you knew your eyes were beginning to well up again. break my baby| 2.4k | angstrafe has been moody the whole day and youve had enough. You noticed it in the way he leaned on John B when he laughed at a joke, or the way he kept a hand on Popes shoulder when he listened to him talk, or the way he would wrap an arm around Kie while she was showing him something on her phone. Well, thats certainly a way to get a girls attention. You give him a warm smile and extend your hand, which he takes. His eyebrows are moving the slightest bit, trembling just as much as your fingers are. It's a realistic story, a.k.a. pairing: JJ Maybank x Female Pogue!Reader. You hold his hands in one, and reach for his cheek with the other. I promise. Kiaras hopeful words actually made you feel a bit better. also i didnt proofread this oops Two finished joints were laying in the ashtray and you could see a new one rolled waiting to be lit. she has a special place in her heart for the . All you could hear was your heart beating. Rafe doesnt budge, and you dont either. Kiara rolled her eyes, handing Pope a $10 bill from out of her bikini top. It takes Rafe Cameron three years to notice you. No sign of either of them. If you held out this long, you cant give in to your feelings now. While hanging out with her friends she finds herself falling for a certain blue eyed blonde. he also gave you food and drove you to her place in the morning, she started to This makes you chuckle, because his cheeks and his nose turn red, and he stumbles over his words. jj is an up-and-coming kickboxer set to fight one of his former best friends, the other has been dead for ten years, and the third one he catches himself falling in love all over again with, despite vowing to leave past in the past. Well, that and the two burly men who had just barged into the Chateau yelling out for John B. Mild TW! x He knew. Well, not seriously at least. That was just in case I dont get the chance to later.. A definite approval of your dumb joke. JJ was brought out of his thoughts when his hacky sack dropped on his face, forgetting to catch it once the image of your soft smile raced through his mind. He can't stand to see the pained expression on your face, so he gently shakes you awake. You knew that, so why did you think he was going to? While letting the fresh coat of paint dry, you opened your group chat thread with Sarah and Kiara. Panic set in and Kiara hurried over to help pry it open. "What happened?" "You were having a nightmare angel." "Oh." His lips, parting to speak, but no words came out. JJ just needs time. Pope sped up the boat, JJ standing upwards flinging beer into his mouth. Thankfully, Pope doesnt catch that, instead just shaking his head in disapproval. a/n: it's four in the morning and so the lowercase is staying on tyvm. JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU'RE CRYING ON THE SHOWER FLOOR pairing: JJ Maybank x Pogue!Reader prompt: "You think you want to be alone, just wait until you're crying on the shower floor." -The Breakup by LANY (from my song prompt list) summary: You haven't seen your boyfriend since the night John B and Sarah were lost at the sea. Hoping John B didnt see, he quickly wiped them away and shook his head. Upon hearing that not only did you sleep with Rafe, but

Different Types Of Baseball Gloves, Aldine Isd Athletic Schedule, Articles J