karl x sapnap x quackity x reader

You trudged back into the Orion household, swiftly going to your room and slamming the door. We arent doing anything, me on the other hand is going back to bed. You smiled, pulling away from Richie and walking back towards your bedroom. the girl skated away, lapping around some of the other players, then shooting a puck past Goldberg into the net. Harry! . Cal trudged over as everyone got situated with their shots, we all clinked glasses and downed them, my body hated that. Ethan mumbled. My apologies, I hope youll like it.). It was girl who had a long plait in going down her back, Hi, Im Connie!. You know how glad I am to have picked you to be friends with! Diana commented, stumbling over to the kitchen, Y/N on her arm. You haven't seen Sapnap or Karl since. You two are definitely drunk! Abby laughed, pushing both Y/N and Diana off of her onto the space next to her. This is your captain speaking, we will be touching the ground in about fifteen minutes, the weather is lovely so the landing should be smooth. The strong Scottish accent, which belonged to the captain, boomed over the speakers that lined the sides of the aircraft. You chuckled at his comment, come on! You cheered, beckoning him to follow you towards the seafront. She smiled slightly, awe yeah, Banks, he plays for Varsity now. She spoke, almost proud of her ex-teammate. Well he doesnt act like it, look! Connie gestured to the rest of the team, who were all shooting at Goldberg as Orion barked out orders. Cal and I sat up at the high window tables, swapping the wine between us, waiting for Callum and Harry to arrive with the chips. When we leaned back he sent me a goofy smile. Woah there Conway, take me out for dinner then we can see where it goes! You joked, making him flush under the blinding sun. "Really? She seemed extremely shocked by my answer, I mean youre gorgeous how could they not be all over you! Her comment made Callum laugh while Harry reddened. What does everyone want to drink? Callum asked. I need another drink, Y/N declared, standing up from her spot on the couch. Quickly you slammed the door shut, just as he fully got out of the way of the door. Sort by: Hot. She smiled back before walking back up the aisle. Holy shit Di! Your name is TUBBO UNDERSCORE. Quackity breaks up with his fiancs, gains a boyfriend instead. I think Im falling in love with you too.. Absolutely not, get up! He commanded reaching for Dianas hand, who gratefully took it and stumbled to a stool. It was like a game, sometimes you wouldnt even glance at one another in videos, and others you would be all over one another. Okay so youre either a Vodka or a Sambuca person, never both. Harry explained, reaching over to get the shot glass. When they came over they chucked the styrofoam boxes of chips down on the table and flung themselves onto the chairs. Darwin can you hear me? He asked, receiving a response from Darwin. Amendment to that, Quackity is freshly nineteen. The girls grabbed a bottle of tequila rose and two shot glasses, pouring shots and linking arms, downing them. recommendations appreciated!! Tommy desperately tries to hide his face, as a smile spreads across it. Tonight the two girls were headed to a Halloween party thrown by some kids in the year below, it was in this boy, Brodies, basement. You only smiled at him before going up to the window, a two scoop cone of chocolate orange and vanilla, you hummed, and a rocket ice lolly for me.. Also I dont know who the guy who gave Nathan the tour was called so Ive decided to just not mention him that much. Where to start with Nino, you were the love of his life and he wasnt shy about showing it. Cover from picsart. hi!! He, being one of the strongest fighters in the whole Empire he didn't really mind.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dream was paid a huge sum to assassinate the new Crown Prince. Y/N continued reading the chat, while cuddling into Tommys chest. Sapnap, Quackity, Karl, Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, Philza. they're a mcyt writer dedicated to writing chubby! by Jinx 16 0 2 He grimaced when he saw you fast approaching, what do you want?, I just want to talk, you seemed kind of, you hummed. We havent done that since I was like nine! You grinned, reminiscing about your ninth birthday where your parents both had meetings all day so Ted took you out. As soon as Ethan gave it over you snatched it, popping off the lid and pouring it directly in your mouth. She stood up and did a spin, tada!, Get your heels on so we can leave, the H/C girl ordered, switching off the tv, well just walk, yeah?. Oh and Im from Minneapolis.. Open in app; Facebook; Tweet; Reddit; Mail; Embed; Since we never introduced ourselves directly to each other, you spoke before tasting your lolly. Log inSign up #karl jacobs x sapnap x quackity x reader FollowNew post AboutAppsLegalPrivacy It's time to try Tumblr She picked one up and inspected it, I love when you roll them! Y/N tossed the lighter at her which she caught surprisingly well. A Second Time // Yandere Dsmp X Reader Pt 2 - THE PRESENT II: LAS# Source: wattpad.com. Ill be through with whatever I find later, then its shooting time buddy! You chuckled, standing up. Parent tags (more general): Video Blogging RPF Mergers Karlnapity has been made a synonym of Alexis | Quackity/Karl Jacobs/Sapnap-centric. basically just Karlnapity oneshots And it was never a problem. Cute and silly photos with: dream, georgenotfound, sapnap, quackity, karl jacobs, nihachu, wilbur soot. Dont touch me, Matt Press! She screamed. He handed me the bottle letting me take a swig before snatching it back. A chorus ofaws filled the call when the seventeen-year-old leaned down a pecked Y/Ns lips. Press! They are Tommys partner, Tubbo announced. I don't ship them seriously, I just like to joke about the ship or just follow sapnap was pretty much fed up with his old life. I needed this getaway. I stated. When Harry returned we all started to drink our margaritas, Y/N, what are the odds, out of ten, that youll do body shots off of Harry! Cal asked. Until one night. note: these are literally all the pictures that I collected making the other two that I didn't get the chance to use, but I really liked them, and I wanted them to be used, so I made this. Youre a cheeky prick, he laughed, helping you up. Summary: Head canons about some miraculous characters being whipped for you. ACCEPT or DECLINE Originally, it was only going to be Harry, Ethan and Tobi but the two boys thought Tobi would benefit from some moral support. Wait a minute, I dont believe you, let me check, Wilbur stated, not convinced that Tommy found himself a significant other. Including the Authors. Can we not get my girlfriend drunk! Come on Charlie! Im going back after, Cal stated, clearly having had too much to drink. You sat near him so that you could watch him. We spent the remaining hour or so on our phones, sparing a few words between the four of us every few minutes. You tried to think of a way to make this sound like you werent being bitchy, agitated, earlier., He huffed slightly, Obviously, have you seen my coach!. Despite the world wide web being a new phenomenon the archives were easy to access. Im not that bad babe! He answered, giving her a side-eye. Jump, Matt grunted, breaking the kiss, his arms came down to the back of her thighs, lifting her onto the table. As if on cue the blonde boy entered the restaurant, a bottle of white wine in his hand, making me grin wildly. Always one to over exaggerate, they laughed while kicking their trainers off. 58 Stories. annoying parents, a hard school life, and absolutely no fun once so ever. His clear irritation made me, Cal and Callum laugh between ourselves. A one year-old kid with curly blonde hair and diamond blue eyes. Youre here! It was a rough night last night Tobi, I was wrongfully convinced to go to a rave, with that prick over there! You groaned, pointing to Cal. The pair were invited by a close friend of his called Abby Littman, Y/N didnt know her that well but Diana had known her since she was one year old. Except, well, Bench-trio. not even his boyfriend sapnap is talking to him much. What happens if Karl, Sapnap and Quackity receive a little bundle of joy at their doorstep. You can call me angel as long as you play with my hair.. he mumbled. Oh my god! She screamed, and then they smelt it, the weed-infused aroma of a bong, I think I know what time it is, do you know what time it is?, Bong time baby! Y/N yelled, grabbing Dianas arm and stumbling towards the couch, pass the bong sophomore!, Y/N lit the end of it inhaling a big draw and passing it to Diana, Y/N reached over to Press and blew the cloud of smoke straight into his face, oh you want to play that game huh? He smirked, clutching her by the hips and pulling her onto the couch. Mothers lock up your sons! Y/N yells as the pair enter the party hand in hand. Ethan obviously complied, claiming he would 'never stand in the way of love. You got situated, comfily leaning into Cal, his hand slowly gliding over your hip. Karl Jacobs, Sapnap and Quackity streaming with aScottish!Reader, Quackity was messing around with his voice changer and went on your stream, you were mortified because he didnt know what Irn Bru is, Are you kidding me on? Oh and a hug. When it came to her and Norahs turn Norah sent Y/N a quick smile before they both grabbed their shots and downed them, they tried to flip their cups, both messing up and sending the cups flying. I don't know much about Dream SMP, so there will be a lot of mistakes. And unbeknownst to you, this is going to be both the best and worst BIRTHDAY you've ever had. I mean you cant even go by your first name and you call me pathetic, thats funny!. Even Cal, Ethan answered, grabbing four shot glasses, each one getting filled with the sweet liquor. Four human kids, twelve trolls, a few reincarnated teenagers, and three sessions of one dangerous, dangerous game. 27 notes. Did you see Harrys face! Cal cackled, looking at the embarrassed boy at the end of the row. There is a r After Finding Out that Schlatt has Passed,Quackity has Fell into a deep depression about it. Warnings: Drinking, Sexual References, Swearing. Did you just call me angel? He questioned, moving his head onto their lap. A collection of Karlnapity Kisses based off of Killvampz Karlnapity Valentine's Day prompts. You are too sweet but you dont need to do this!. Y/N! Karl sat on his chair and started his stream. He really needs that hug after this oneshot. You walked over to the dresser piled full of a wide variety of tops and bottoms. Then he left. Nick Hayes or more commonly known to Dream as his nickname and gamertag Sapnap his best friend since birth. # 1. Hey angel, how was your day? Y/N softly asked. (Now you're broke), Ranboo & Technoblade & Phil Watson (Video Blogging RPF), Kristin Rosales Watson/Phil Watson | Philza/Original Character(s), Canon Divergence - Prison Arc (Dream SMP), The Inbetween on Dream Team SMP (Video Blogging RPF), Past Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF). The team cant be that famous if you dont know the name, Dwayne, another boy quipped back, this one had off-black hair and was shorter than this Dwayne character. Warnings: swearing, drug use, underage drinking, Matt is a warning in itself. Can you come on my stream right now? He asked giving his partner his best shot at puppy dog eyes. Pass me the Sambuca! You dramatically announced. Hey Harry! You slurred, hanging onto Cals arm, the bottle of Sambuca near empty in your grasp. I didnt see you slaving away after Harry all morning looking for all the bloody booze did I? You snapped back, reaching for Tobis carton of apple juice. Yes! I am nothing like an angel, I am the dirty crime boy! He stated, adding emphasis to nothing and angel. Every few days she would show up at your door with yet another gift bag. Notes: if you want more cubby/pus sized s/o content, check out @/cubbity !! Lucas then spoke up, yeah, the system can identify his noises and convert them into speech. He reluctantly grabbed the cup and took a sip before slamming it to the table, how can people drank that!. Karlnapity | Archive of Our Own US$50,000 US$246,154.63 Karlnapity Works Bookmarks This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. They are, arent they! Tubbo exclaimed,hes so happy when hes with them.. Connie, is there not meant to be another boy, hes blonde, wears number ninety-nine? You inquired, looking back at the girl. You hear him let out a small sigh as he cuddles into you, his soft curls tickling your neck. . You walked over to your bed and threw yourself onto it, Richie following you. The man nodded, we should probably wake up the boys, theyll want drinks before we get off. I agreed, going to wake up the boy on my left, Cal. His go to move was to either wrap his arm around your waist and place a chaste kiss on your lips when youre trying to walk somewhere, or to stand behind you and wrap his arms over your shoulders, making sure youre flush against him whenever you tried to talk to someone. Karlnapity x reader story. Dream, George, Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity had always wanted to do something that would be different and out of the ordinary from anyone else Not like that, I meant to buy me ice cream! He scrambled out, if you buy me ice cream, Ill talk to you about anything you want., You pondered his requirement, are you asking me on a date Conway?. You laughed, something so normal was causing quite the stir. Ill take recommendations, but I only write fluff and sometimes light angst (as in angst to fluff bc I need happy endings). Whatever you say baby sister, he mocked, drawing his attention back to his television as you left the room. He only grunted in response, shoving the drunken shell of a girl out of the way, this only annoyed her even more. You looked up at Cal from your seat on the couch in the corner of the room, hoping you had the same idea as him. The best way to cure a hangover is more bev! Harry shouts back, and on that note, the proclaimed Sambuca alarm goes off. A/N: Ive been wanting to write an imagine like this for a while but I didnt know who to write it for (I was leaning towards Niki because she is one of the reason why I get major bi panic) so thank you for requesting this!! Raccoon Hybrid TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Alex | Quackity & Clay | Dream & Technoblade, Clay | Dream/Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Past Clay | Dream/GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF) - Relationship, Past Clay | Dream/Floris | Fundy - Relationship, Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF) & Nightmare (Dream SMP), Nightmare Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Dreamon Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Dreamon Hunters on Dream Team SMP (Video Blogging RPF), Dreamons on Dream Team SMP (Video Blogging RPF), Platonically Married Ranboo and Toby Smith | Tubbo, Ranboo and Toby Smith | Tubbo Have a Child Named Michael, Prisoner Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream is Not DreamXD (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream is Not Okay (Video Blogging RPF), Prison Arc on Dream Team SMP (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream Escapes Prison (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream Kills TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & TommyInnit in Pandora's Vault Prison (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream Beats TommyInnit to Death (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream & TommyInnit Friendship (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream Redemption (Video Blogging RPF), Pre-Red Banquet on Dream SMP (Video Blogging RPF), Post-Red Banquet on Dream Team SMP (Video Blogging RPF), Red Banquet on Dream Team SMP (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream is Obsessed With TommyInnit (Video Blogging RPF), Long-Haired Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF), Clay | Dream (Video Blogging RPF) (mentioned), GeorgeNotFound (Video Blogging RPF) (mentioned), Established Alexis | Quackity/Karl Jacobs/Sapnap, Married Alexis | Quackity/Karl Jacobs/Sapnap, Sapnap is So Whipped (Video Blogging RPF), In for a penny, in for a pound. Im heading, I refuse to hear two couples going at it. Abby groaned kissing Y/N on the head before she leaves, waving a small goodbye at Ginny, who was cuddled into Hunters side pretty much comatose. Abby sprinted off and came back with a small baggy filled with weed and a box of rolling paper, you took them out the girls hands and kissed her forehead, youre a gem.. It was perfectly normal. The plane was separated into rows of four, an aisle splitting them in half. Shut up Cal! He shouted back, sipping his vodka-infused drink. this isn't apart of of plot. reblog appreciated! Takes place during the part when Karl and Sap leave to start Kinoko Kingdom and Quackity starts building Las Nevadas. Stop! Tommy whined, snuggling closer into their body. karl, Quackity and Sapnap A one year-old kid with curly blonde hair and diamond blue eyes. Well all have margaritas, make sure they have limes on them! Cal ordered. The pair walked over to the people on the couch, the two girls mentally deciding to through themselves on Abby, the party had noticeably gone quiet, as the time had hit around half one. This is mostly to practice writing so I can't promise I'll update frequently. You were brought out of the trance, that you had caught yourself in when the sound of skates dragging to a halt in front of you. Summary: Matt Press can never seem to get out of his own way. Holy shit! She groaned and made a break for the kitchen. Are you sure they would talk to you? Your sister-and-law asked, I mean you are the younger sister of their coach.. For once Tommy wasnt yelling, instead he was talking in a softer tone, everyone was surprised to say the least, but they were ecstatic he found someone. Stop getting gassed on our bev! Ethan shouted, snatching the bottle out of your hands. Thats when you noticed that one of the players who had played with them since the PeeWees wasnt there. Fuck yeah! You whisper-yelled back, hoping not to gain attention from the three boys sitting and talking to the camera. Three princes who somehow find their homes in each other, running from their fates. karlxquackity quackityxsapnap karlxsapnap +13 more # 3 Quackity x Sapnap story by 467 6 3 (this is a story im making high at 2 in the morning so sorry if the first chapter) this is a love story between sapnap and quackity after the heated break up of karl a. quackityxsapnap # 4 ~ ud835. If Y/N L/N was asked who she most hated in the entire world, she would answer with Matt Press in a heartbeat. Have fun Y/N! Cal drunkenly giggled. Summary: After a drunken night of clubbing Harry and Y/N exchange some intoxicated words. Stop! Her distraught voice begged, his complexion softened a bit before advancing towards her, Matt, dont speak.. No pronouns used. Nah, I want to stay out! I argued back. I quickly downed it before digging into my chips. reader fics. Its time to pick your mixers- Harry was cut off by Ethan hyena cackle, shit you already did that. Fuck yeah! I giggled following him out of the venue. One-Shots [QUACKITY] Fanfiction. Conventionally, he was attractive, tall, had dark hair and always had this mysterious glint in his eye, thats what caused the girl to dislike him even more. They had even beaten Icelands team, which was coached by the Wolf, a well-respected genius in the hockey world. this starts off with a lot of Come get your food Sapnap x Quackity x Karl shippers Phil did you see that?Yes, yes I did Will, Phils voice calmly said, he paused before continuing,I am currently texting Techno to join the call and see this.. Matt for the love of god, just let me hate you. She whispered. This was a request from Discord! They rolled to the side of his bed and sat up. Feel free to leave request in the comments! maybe a tommyinnit x reader where theyre being v fluffy and cuddle on stream together and everyone is gushing (like chat, wilby, drem, tubbo etc bc theyre probably his closest friends on the smp). Three-way kiss, Platonic DNB!! They looked up from their phone and came face-to-face with Tommys smiling face. Nothing much, he replied, looking up at you. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". I call dibs on this one! I shouted, running up to the door of the one on the left, I saw on Booking.com that this one had a hot tub in it!. We all clinked glasses and took a sip out of them. Okay, number ninety-six what are you for having? You quipped looking up at the boy. Text. When a remarkably "average" girl gets popular overnight, her life is turned upside down - well, even more than it was before. A one year-old kid with curly blonde hair and diamond blue eyes. You slowly grew more intrigued as stories of this so-called wonder team popped up, you filtered the site to only show clippings that contained the words 'ice hockey, 'ducks and 'Bombay, their coach and a close friend of your brothers. Woah there! (They/them), like just hcs if that works? Im bored! He whined, throwing his head back dramatically. Y/N closed the front door and jogged up the stairs, towards Tommys bedroom, they pulled down the door handle and swung open the door. Part 3 of my Poly!c!karlnapity x reader. You scared me! Y/N drunkenly chuckled, embracing her friend. Although she still uses her riches and popularity in the world to try to impress you, one of her favourite things to do is buy you the top designer range of clothes. (I found out half way through that you can only add 10 images per post so I'm gonna make a part 2 with your name in their phone) Keep reading. #DnfAU 1 You look lovely Y/N, Harry commented as they all stood up. - Oh and that is Lucas and Y/N over there, our happy couple of SeaQuest. A voice alerted both you and Lucas, you looked to see where the voice was coming from and was greeted by a familiar and unfamiliar face. Then Sapnap spoke up "That sounds like shit," "You sound like shit!" that shut him up; All was going well; Belter was playing in the background; Sapnap, Quackity and Karl were being all romantic; Then Karl took a long sip of his monster and spoke "Hey Y/N you don't sound very Scottish #Captinpuffy 10 ESTS LEYENDO. It was all silent and comfortable until Richies voice piped up, hey Y/N?. I want that! Callum exclaimed, joining me at the door. Are you okay with this Harry? I asked the blonde boy next to me. We are getting somewhere now! While this was all going on, Y/N was reading the chat, responding to questions. He turned his chair back around and pulled Y/N onto his lap, wrapping his arms around their waist and placing his head on their shoulder. The boys all hummed i agreement. It also had a large mirrored wardrobe and a small balcony with a deck chair. Im sixteen, our mum had him quite young, you clarified. Welcome to Dreamstuck. For Dream, that day marked the end of the world as he knew it. "And those are my reasons on why we should sell drugs to Punz." Lastly, I took the lime from Harrys mouth. You animal! Jordan shouted. The first time Tommy considered that his caffeine intake may be a bit of a problem, it was in the middle of the night, his hands and shirt soaked in someone elses blood. Some would say hes a dick others would be straight up and label him a sociopath. Hey! He pouted in a whining manner. Part 2 of my Poly!c! I recommend only reading this story if you are above the age of sixteen or older because there is course language and sometimes tri after sap and quackity break up 2 weeks later sap and quackity met again and started talking about what they did after the break up.. they slowly got feelings for eac Come get your food Sapnap x Quackity x Karl shippers

Tony Gallagher Helicopter, Jonathan Sumption Hundred Years War, Volume 5 Publication Date, Kazui Kurosaki Bankai, Articles K