koenig knives arizona

Home Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, Stonewashed CTS-XHP blade with satin flats, Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry). ONLY 1 Koenig Knife Per Customer 1 Per Household. Contact Who is Koenig Knives Headquarters 11770 W President Dr Ste H, Boise, Idaho, 83713, United States Phone Number (208) 761-2700 Website www.koenigknives.com Revenue <$5M Industry Appliances Consumer Goods Manufacturing Koenig Knives's Social Media Is this data correct? Additional products may be added to a layaway order without penalty. Includes lightening pockets in the frame for weight reduction. Orders to P.O. Perfect detent break, perfect fall shut action, perfect centering, perfect lock-up it just doesnt get much better. There is no penalty for early payment. Bill:We are often asked what category we would place ourselves in, whether it be production, custom etc. Cameron: Machining Advisor Prois an absolute game changer when it comes to HEM, as well as for general machining solutions. We offer a layaway plan on select products so you may pay for your order over a period of 60 days. Innovation. Frame lock handle with a steel reinforced lock bar provides rock solid lock up. The Koenig Arius is a heavy duty titanium frame lock knife with a nimble design that is ideal for everyday use and carry. Nice detent, lockup and blade seating. If you wish to complete payment early and have your order shipped, you may contact us at any time during the 60 day period. Orders placed by 3:00pm EST will be shipped the same day. There is no penalty for prepayment. For payments made other than credit card, payment must be received within seven (7) days of the due date or the order is subject to cancellation. Cameron: I started as a CNC operator at an assault rifle manufacturer. The blade is made from CTS-XHP steel with a stylish swedge and elongated thumb hole. Koenig Knives "My interest in knives started when I made my first knife while I was still in Boy Scouts. Our locations are located in the European Union. It has a handle made from two comfortably contoured slabs of titanium with a milled Ti pocketclip and a Ti backspacer. Precise. I always hesitate when answering because I cant think of a way to categorize Koenig Knives besides high end production with custom offerings. We have a high end production line, but we also offer the ability to order your own customized version of one of our knives. At 19 he began making knives on the side and by 2016 he was able to lease his own building and purchase a CNC machine and other essential equipment to produce the knives he had always dreamed of building. Comes with original box and COA dated April 6, 2023. Knives, multitools, pens, flashlights, pocket organizers, bottle openers we've got all your EDC gear needs covered. can you make a bigger knife like the army knife with storage in the handle with a sheat to put it in for hunting.. Take a look a Schrade schf2 or the Chris Reeve Mark IV, Your email address will not be published. All knives are made at our facility in Boise, ID using the highest quality materials available. 10am-7pm Tuesday - Friday We ship our products worldwide. This restocking fee is in addition to the $15 non-refundable layaway fee. Products that are eligible for layaway will show "Layaway Available: Yes" on the product page. CTS-XHP steel provides excellent hardness and corrosion resistance. Knives, multitools, pens, flashlights, pocket organizers, bottle openers - we've got all your EDC gear needs covered. The Koenig Arius is a hea duty titanium frame lock knife with a nimble design that is ideal for everyday use and carry. Questions? Quality, customer service and innovation are our main goals as a company, and we feel we have done a great job hitting on all three. This Arius by Koenig knives features a two-tone blade with thumbhole. Today, Koenig knives are produced in house with state of the art equipment combined with tried and true manufacturing practices resulting in beautiful and dependable knives, whether for daily carry or a collection. Custom web development by NP Group, Get email notifications for Koenig Knives, Nylon Zippered Case - 10" x 3" - Randall Logo, Randall Model 12-9 Sportsman's Bowie Sheath, $127.75 (1/3 of purchase = $100 + $15 layaway fee + $12.75 shipping). Koenig Knives is a fast-growing, Idaho-based knife manufacturer, recognized by many as one of the premier knife-making companies in the market today. I would also buy knives, take them apart and clean them. It becomes more challenging because these steel alloys are constantly advancing. ARIZONA (AZ)> Tucson The Knife Shop At the Knife Shop you will find a range of products of the highest quality. Contact Us [email protected], Trevor Burger Knives Urban - Crazy Fibre (Custom), Prometheus Lights Beta-QR V2 - Electroless Nickel, Showcase #372: Photographer and Emergency Responder from USA, The Ultimate Guide to Flashlight Battery Sizes, Add description, images, menus and links to your mega menu, A column with no settings can be used as a spacer, Link to your collections, sales and even external links. 2 talking about this. This restocking fee is in addition to the $15 non-refundable layaway fee. We learn from each other by sharing techniques and helpful tips, and we inspire each other by sharing our creations online. My Dad took me to blade shows where I bought and sold knives. It has a handle made from two contoured slabs of titanium with a milled Ti pocketclip and an anodized backspacer. This passion turned to obsession and I went from a collector/enthusiast to a knife manufacturer in December of 2013 when we released our first batch of knives. I was able to lease a building; buy a brand new Haas CNC; a surface grinder; a tumbler, a sand blaster, workbenches, drills, knife sharpening equipment, and several other necessary pieces of equipment to complete my shop and be in charge of my own knife business destiny. I would also buy knives, take them apart and clean them. By placing an order the buyer represents that he or she is of legal age and that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner. We continued to grow rapidly, and that is when I made the decision to start handling all manufacturing ourselves. Boxes or military addresses require shipping via USPS. Products that are eligible for layaway will show "Layaway Available: Yes" on the product page. A blue-anodised floating backspacer also offers unique visual flair and fortifies handle stability along the mid-line. Previous Next. In addition, we are able to consistently keep high tolerances, resulting in a better final product. The handle has smooth copper carbon fiber and blasted titanium frame, titanium tip up clip with hidden screws, and a tumbled titanium backspacer. Bill Koenig Owner How it started To Our Valued Customers: It seems like the perfect time to share with you how Koenig Knives came to be. Opens in a new window. The handle has a nicely milled titanium frame with an anodized tip up clip, blue anodized titanium backspacer. Titanium backspacer doubles as a lanyard hole and a striking element. Powered by Shopify. Cancellations of layaway orders are subject to a restocking/processing fee of 10% of the order total (not including tax and shipping costs). Shop by Brand Benchmade Spyderco Microtech Knives Boker CIVIVI Kershaw Knives Kizer Knives CRKT Knives Gerber Knives Cold Steel Knives Loading Filters If you wish to complete payment early and have your order shipped, you may contact us at any time during the 60 day period. It has taken a lot of hard work and long hours to get to where I am today, but I am living my dream. Nice detent, lockup and blade seating. Arius - Copper Carbon Fiber, SKU This Koenig Knives Arius Gen 4 in Textured titanium and bronze hardware is in immaculate conditions. Additional products may be added to a layaway order without penalty. Any customers with separate shipping and billing addresses are subject to follow up contact. Once we switched to all Helical tools, it drastically improved our run times and blade finish, and created an incredible final product. Cameron:The machinist social media community has helped us connect with various knife makers all over the world. Has ceramic bearings and a ceramic detent ball. The handle has smooth copper carbon fiber and blasted titanium frame, titanium tip up clip with hidden screws, and a tumbled titanium backspacer. By using this site, you accept our. The holy trinity of Strider, Hinderer, and Chris Reeve Knives ought to re-consider how they define manufacturing excellence. There is no penalty for early payment. My interest in knives started when I made my first knife while I was still in Boy Scouts. Take a brief survey about today's visit by clicking here. Required fields are marked *. Free shipping on Australian orders over $100! All prices in AUD. Enquire for lay-by. 10am-7pm Tuesday - Friday Fantastic. Bill Koenig started the company back in 2013, using his off-days in between his long shifts working the oil fields in North Dakota to build the business. The categories of knives we offer includes ancient weapons, automatic knives, Damascus knives, kitchen and household knives, manicure, pocket knives, sport knives, tools, and knives for wood carving. The first payment is due with the order, the second payment is due 30 days later, and the final payment is due 60 days after the order. "My interest in knives started when I made my first knife while I was still in Boy Scouts. Titanium backspacer doubles as a lanyard hole and a striking element. USPS Express International shipments with declarations greater than $200, incur an additional $15.00 fee for postage/insurance. This Arius by Koenig knives features a Brightwashed w/ PF blade with thumbhole. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); How-Tos Technical Tips Tools In Action Featured Customers Tool Guides, Sign up to receive a monthly recap of: The latest machining solutions Machining tips and tricks A recap of our most popular posts, 428 Newburyport Turnpike Rowley, MA 01969-1729, Company Overview Our Unique Strengths Industries Served News Careers Privacy Policy, Harvey Tool Helical Solutions Micro 100 Titan USA CoreHog, www.harveytool.com www.helicaltool.com www.micro100.com www.titancuttingtools.com www.corehog.com, Sign up to receive the latest machining solutions, tips and tricks & recaps of our most popular posts. If you need to change this for any reason, please contact us. Your email address will not be published. After seeing raw material being machined into a beautiful, functioning gun, I decided to make machining my career and I have never looked back. Cameron:We work with wide range of materials, including Grade 5 Titanium, Timascus, Damascus, Carbon Fiber, Micarta, Tool Steel , 6061 Aluminum , CTS-XHP, CTS-204P, and 416 Stainless Steel. If no contact can be made, your order will be cancelled. New from maker! The blade is made with a stylish swedge and elongated thumb hole. By placing an order the buyer represents that he or she is of legal age and that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner. We assume no responsibility for any harm or injury resulting from the sale, trade, use or handling of any product purchased from us. It is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller, to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and or use, of any item purchased. Date Added: 04/07/2023, By: Randall Made Knives Robbins Knife Cases Helical tools help us maintain a much higher machining efficiency because of the outstanding tool life, while also achieving more aggressive run times. Cameron:Absolutely! Date Added: 04/13/2023, By: Randall Made Knives Robbins Knife Cases #{TEXT} #{DISTANCE} #{DISTANCEUOM}. Stay opted in to protect this order! The Arius has a Ball bearing pivot system which offers easy one-handed operation and smooth gliding action. You will receive a reminder via email that a payment is due. The machinist community on Instagram has been great we would recommend any business, even the smallest job shops, to take a look at starting their own accounts. CTS-XHP steel provides excellent hardness and corrosion resistance. Its designed to be tough enough for every possible scenario, yet still nimble and comfortable enough for extended use. The blade is made from CTS-XHP steel with a stylish swedge and elongated thumb hole. The products we carry include knives, lever locks, swords, scissors, and razors just to name a few. Although my father didnt know much about knives at the time, he totally supported me by taking me to those shows. Functional. To ensure the highest level of quality, everything is built in-house by Bill Koenig himself, whose lifelong dream was to have his own shop. The blade is made from CTS-XHP steel with a stylish swedge and elongated thumb hole. Featuring a hidden pocket clip screw and fully patterned titanium scales, this Arius oozes class and Bauhaus design. Frame lock handle with a steel reinforced lock bar provides rock solid lock up. Please understand that this policy is to protect our customers from fraud and theft. The rest is history. All knives are made at our facility in Boise, ID using the highest quality materials available and come standard with a limited lifetime warranty* Hear our Story. Any customers with separate shipping and billing addresses are subject to follow up contact. We took delivery of our first machine, a Haas VF2SS, at the end of 2016. You will be reminded via email that a payment will be charged. My Dad took me to blade shows where I bought and sold knives. It has a handle made from two contoured slabs of titanium with a milled Ti pocketclip and an anodized backspacer. 1028959, Date Added Home Example: Your order total is $300 plus $12.75 shipping and handling. The blade was the guillotine; the blade is the widespread method for tackling all bunches; and along the cutting edge of a blade lies the way of mystery the absolute most commendable way of the valiant psyche. Shipping costs are calculated automatically when you checkout. The first payment is due with the order, the second payment is due 30 days later, and the final payment is due 60 days after the order. Comes with original box and COA dated April 6, 2023. When a machinist has a full understanding of what is taking place and what is needed to efficiently and correctly cut material, the sky is the limit. At the Knife Shop you will find a range of products of the highest quality. Milled pocketclip for comfortable everyday carry. It has a handle made from two comfortably contoured slabs of titanium with a milled Ti pocketclip and a Ti backspacer. The Benefits of CoreHogs Assembly Style Tooling in Composites, Reduce Tool Chatter by Avoiding these 5 Boring Bar Application Mistakes, Spot Drilling: the First Step to Precision Drilling, Copyright 2022 Harvey Performance Company, LLC. Based out of Boise Idaho, Koenig Knives strives to produce high end knives with unrivaled performanc Other small but significant details complete the knife, such as the beautifully ground swedge on the blade, the milled backspacer with an integrated lanyard slot, and the precisely tensioned titanium pocket clip. For a subtle pop of color, this Arius has a blue titanium back spacer and hardware. We are unable to provide refunds in the event that the package that you have ordered was seized by customs or other agencies. If you select the layaway option, your payments would be: If your initial payment is made by credit card, we will automatically process the 2nd and 3rd payments at the appropriate time using the same credit card information. For our international customers, you must call or email after ordering to arrange for duties/customs and declarations before we will ship your order. Bill Koenig's interest in knives began at a young age while in the Boy Scouts and continued as he grew older. Cameron:With machining technology advancing at the amazing rate that it is, there is no better time to become a machinist. The Koenig brand first came to prominence after winning the most innovative blade at Blade Show with the Zenaida, which was constructed without the use of traditional screws or bolts. Menu Cart (0) Cameron:Machining the Arius blades (pictured above) has been my favorite on-going project. What you see today is not only a lifetimeslaborof love but also the classic American dream coming true. Koenig Arius Flipper Delete- Burnished Blade w/ Polished Flats - Patterned Titanium Handle - Blue Accents (Gen 4) AR21211221. The Arius is easily deployed via an elongated thumb hole riding on ultra-smooth ceramic bearings, or via the flipper mechanism. If more then 1 Koenig knife is ordered the order will be cancelled and the Arius's will be relisted.

Why Is The Seer In Vikings Disfigured, Articles K