labrador puppies santa barbara

CALIENTE, CA, USA. San Bernardino County, Rancho Cucamonga, CA, Orange County, RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA, San Bernardino County, Twentynine Palms, CA, San Luis Obispo County, Arroyo Grande, CA, San Bernardino County, San Bernardino, CA, Los Angeles County, Philozoia Animal Rescue, Santa Monica, CA. My name is Toothless and I am a Black Lab/Patterdale Fell mix born in October of 2021. Pups have had their dew claws removed, microchipped, several doses in HURRY SHE NEEDS YOU RIGHT NOW! Browse Labrador Retriever puppies for sale from 5 Star Breeders with Uptown Puppies. My name is Lisa & I raise AKC Champion bred English Labradors, Yellows (all shades) & blacks. Jackson was living in the car with another lab, though they didn't seem to be bonded. 4 females and 4 males. Vicky Creamer Mount Airy, MD 21771. I am an active and playful, I'm Teri, an Entlebucher Mountain Dog/Retriever mix. She is from a litter born on February 1st. Her name is Charlotte and she is a Labrador Retriever / German, If interested in adopting Koda, kindly fill out the application found here: www.ozzieandfriendsrescue.org/adoptions, JUNO - ID#A1977653 My name is Juno and I am a spayed female, black and white. The short coat of the Labrador Retriever makes grooming a cinchperfect for families looking for a low-maintenance puppy. ADORABLE YOYO A 1.5 YR OLD, 43 LB, NEUTERED MALE CORGI/LAB LOOKING MIX (SHELTER HAS HIM. They get along with children, and other pets. Our Lab puppies are lovingly raised in our home under the watchful care of our whole family; they are well socialized around children, different textures, surfaces and noises to ensure that you get the sweetest addition to your family. These are English block heads. They are neutered, vaccinated, Rue is a Manchester Terrier/Lab Retriever mix, a spayed female born last June. Although cheap, Santa Barbara Labrador Retrievers for sale from these places are more prone to genetic illnesses that can cost a fortune to treat years down the road. Find the perfect puppy from 5 Star Breeders in Santa Barbara CA. Big property were he can run. I would love to hear from you!Contact Sunshines Labradors. Super social, Ben loves people, toys and other dogs. Sierra Valley Labs is a breeder of American CHOCOLATE LABS, American YELLOW LABS and American Black Labs located in the California San Joaquin Valley. We do NOT have non registered lab puppies for sale. Holt is a happy and fun 6-month-old black brindle Lab-Pit-mix puppy in need of a new home. All of the dogs in our breeding program come from excellent pedigrees, with Champion bloodlines. I am also very affectionate and I love to play fetch. Puppies available! I am adorable and sweet. The shelter thinks I am about, Mamba is a perfect gentleman. Santa Barbara County Animal Services Santa Maria, CA Location Address 548 W. Foster Road Santa Maria, CA 93455 Get directions (805) 934-6119 More about Us Ask About NOVA Labrador Retriever Adult Female Large Please note that Santa Barbara County Animal Services is not able to answer inquiries via email through Petfinder at this time. Families also drive from the surrounding states of Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Utah and New Mexico for our Labrador Puppies, We are proud members of the High Desert Labrador Retriever Club, Web Design by Wright Web Design4 You 2020, Black, Chocolate & Yellow Labrador Retriever Puppies in California. Both Holt and his brother Hank need homes (not necessarily together - though they make a fun pair). She is bonded with Hallie. post. He has a, Kobe was euth listed at local animal shelter and I just couldn't leave without saving him. Pituca is a puppy that was found in the middle of the road along with her sister, it took her a while to trust us, Laisha is a sweet and affectionate little dog who is only two years old and loves to be petted. I have plenty of puppy energy so will do best with someone who can give me the love and exercise I need. He needs, HI! 2 year USA The shelter, ID#A523807 I am described as a female, black and white Labrador Retriever and German Shepherd Dog. Tags: Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in PINON HILLS, CA, USA, USA His color is yellow, Archer is a neutered male Lab Retriever/McNab mix who is medium-sized and born in June 2022. Tags: Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in TULARE, CA, USA, USA Teddy is a Chocolate Lab Retriever mix, a neutered male who was born in December 2021. The first step to finding your perfect black, yellow or chocolate lab puppy to buy, is to find a breeder you trust, the AKC make's that easy: Just look for Labrador breeders who are members of the AKC Bred with H.E.A.R.T. He has been, Stormy is very smart and loving. She is, Rehoming 5 year old Male Neutered Labrador. Contact me for more information. She is black and tan and a playful, Pumpkin is an American Pit Bull and Labrador Retriever mix born in April 2022. Family Loved Labs, Sandstone, MN Photo from: @charlottethetherapylab Family Loved Labs is located in Sandstone, Minnesota. Both the Sire and Dam are both our family dogs, they are great family dogs and are very good around our four 2 months old see more at Petfinder.com, Adopt Toadette a Labrador Retriever, Spaniel, Adopt SCOOB a German Shepherd Dog, Labrador Retriever. When I am full grown I should be between 25, Meet Sophia! This little girl won't stay little for long she is as, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VIOLET!!! I am located on the central coast in beautiful Santa Barbara, California. We actively compete in AKC Obedience, Conformation, and Hunt Tests with our Labrador Retrievers, and we have some of our Lab puppies that are currently in training for Therapy work as well. My name is Scout and I'm at the Santa Maria Campus. Today, Labradors can be found working a wide variety of service dog jobs and are beloved pets at home. He is, YOU CAN ALSO SEE MORE OF BOOMER ON INSTAGRAM: northcentraldogwalker BOOMER was rescued out of Apple Valley where. How cute is this 10 week old Lab/Goldendoodle! Stay tuned as we learn more about her! DPL is an excellent choice for healthy Labrador puppies for sale in California. This sweet pair are up for adoption. How many types of Labrador Retrievers are there? Adopt, rescue or buy puppies, kittens and more in Santa Barbara! Her name is Lillibet and she is a German Shepherd /Labrador, Hi! just wants to play all the time. Our mission is to take the uncertainty and headache out of finding the perfect puppy. His owner is threatening to take him to a high kill shelter and gave the, Unfortunately, my living situation changed and it has been highly stressful on Ace. My Name Is Dino Pet ID: #A686210 Intake Date: 10/07/2022 Gender: Male Age: 2 Years Old Breed: Labrador, HI! If you are unable to find your Labrador Retriever puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Labrador Retriever Dogs for Adoption. The shelter thinks I am about 2, Together is always better when it comes to Poptie and Esther. If you have any questions about our Labradors or breeding program do not hesitate to contact me. No backyard breeders. Her coloring is sable, born in September 2021, and, GREGOR - ID#A2071907 My name is Gregor and I am a male, brown and white. AKC Silver Labrador Puppies, Arroyo Grande, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Buellton, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Camarillo, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Carpinteria, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Casmalia, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Cuyama, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Fillmore, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Frazier Park, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Goleta, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Lebec, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Lompoc, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Los Alamos, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Los Olivos, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Maricopa, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Moorpark, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, New Cuyama, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Newbury Park, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Nipomo, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Oak View, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Ojai, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Oxnard, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Point Mugu Nawc, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Port Hueneme Cbc Base, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Port Hueneme, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Santa Barbara, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Santa Maria, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Santa Paula, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Santa Ynez, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Solvang, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Somis, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Summerland, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Thousand Oaks, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Ventura, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Westlake Village, CA, USA, Labrador Retriever Puppies, Bullmasador Breed Information and Pictures, Frenchie Labrador Breed Information and Pictures, German Shorthaired Lab Breed Information and Pictures, Golden Labrador Breed Information and Pictures, Lab-Pointer Breed Information and Pictures, Labloodhound Breed Information and Pictures, Labmaraner Breed Information and Pictures, Labradinger Breed Information and Pictures, Labradoodle Breed Information and Pictures, Miniature Labradoodle Breed Information and Pictures, Shepradors Breed Information and Pictures, Spantriever Breed Information and Pictures, Wirehaired lab Breed Information and Pictures, Bracco Italiano Breed Information and Pictures, Flat Coated Retriever Breed Information and Pictures, English Setter Breed Information and Pictures, Mastidoodle Breed Information and Pictures, Curly Coated Retriever Breed Information and Pictures, Otterhound Breed Information and Pictures, Cao Fila de So Miguel Breed Information and Pictures, Chesapeake Bay Retriever Breed Information and Pictures, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - Jordan is very gentle & calm. PLATINUM LEVEL OF ACHIEVEMENT: Minimum of 100 dogs earning titles with a minimum of 60 having earned prefix titles. account. USA Labrador puppies available, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near California, RANCHO CUCAMONGA, USA. It would be best if she's only, **Owner Surrender Disclaimer: These are blind and visually impaired dogs who are living in homes, but their owners. We produce Top Quality CHOCOLATE LAB PUPPIES, YELLOW LAB PUPPIES, and Black Lab puppies. ADN-595632. This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. He is Neutered and up to date on vaccines. Hey guys! Summerland Labradors was established in 2008, and through selective breeding we strive to not only improve our own breeding program with every litter being better than the last, but our goal is to better the breed as a whole. Super sweet and goofy, but not a beginner dog. All rights reserved. I love to run, so if you're looking for a jogging companion or someone to take long walks with, then I'm your man. - also known as: Labrador, Lab. As a breeder of CHOCOLATE, YELLOW and BLACK LABS we have placed labs throughout northern California, including San Francisco, Burbank, Alturas, Sacramento, Fresno and Santa Barbara. They, Tao is a Labrador Retriever & Kai Dog Mix, a neutered male who was born in May 2022. Browse our selection of Labrador Retriever puppies in Santa Barbara CA to see how amazing these dogs are! He is fun and likes all kids and dogs, is vaccinated, and, Tyson is a Lab Retriever/English Pointer mix, a neutered male born a year ago in March. These include some of America's most popular breeds, such as Labrador Retrievers and German Shepherds, to growingly popular hybrids like Labradoodles and Pomskies and more. Lacy is looking for a loving forever home!! The shelter thinks I am about 1, BOMBAY - ID#A2052807 My name is Bombay and I am a spayed female, black and white. Sheeba was saved from scheduled termination due to the existential overflow of animals at the Contra Costa shelter. Bucky is a neutered male Mountain Cur/Retriever mix born around May 2022. Okay so Sadie is 7 weeks old she is a American Pitbull terrier Shar-Pei and Labrador all mixed together she is adorable she will be a medium sized dog and she loves to fetch the ball to sit she loves goofing around and she is crate trained. Akc English labs. These dogs will need about 45 minutes to an hour of exercise each day. My age is unknown. Parents are on-site and have champion hunting pedigree. Father Bulky headed Yellow Lab and mother beautiful Black Labrador. My littermates and I were found in Fresno where we were found as strays and . He is a medium size, brown. Our network of amazing breeders are spread out all over the country. Sabrina is a love, Hi. While a hybrid breed has specifically chosen parent breeds to maintain the characteristics of two distinct breeds. Educate and help families on puppy health and happiness, from puppy to senior, by curating only the best services, products and learning resources. If you're not seeing what you're looking for, try our shelter and rescue search. He is super friendly and loving. When you find a California Puppy, you dont just get a petyou get peace of mind knowing your new pal comes from an ethical, experienced breeder who cares for dogs just as much as your family does. We pride ourselves on having a very select, well-planned breeding program, producing top quality. Labrador Retrievers were bred to be quick learners. They are neutered, vaccinated, and currently in training. Here are a few of them About California Puppies Approved Breeders. Get prepared with the new pet parent checklist on The Wildest! Naturally good swimmers thanks to their webbed paws, Labs were companions to fishermen in the area. puppy mills by empowering ethical breeders. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. WAUSEON, OH, USA. She is a cuddle bunny and loves to love and be, We rescued Charlie from East Valley Shelter. The shelter thinks I am about 1 year and. Wally Labrador Retriever & Pointer Mix Santa Barbara, CA Puppy Male Medium Black, White / Cream About Characteristics Friendly, Affectionate, Loyal, Gentle, Playful, Smart, Brave, Curious, Funny, Quiet, Dignified, Couch potato, Loves kisses, Calm, Sweet, Bonded Pair, Bonded, Duo, Outgoing Coat length Short House-trained Yes Health I'm housetrained and know - sit, down, shake and speak. This hobby is truely a labor of love and each Labrador is a member of the family. We pride ourselves on having a very select, well-planned breeding program, producing top quality Labrador Retriever puppies that you will be proud to own, and love to live with. Just email [email protected]! I was found on the streets with my pup friend and would love a warm place, This beautiful girl is ready for her forever home! She will be medium when full grown approx 40 pounds. Please do not use our content or photos without permission. California Puppies does things differently. I lived with children in my previous home so I can tell you that I enjoy children but I also know when to step away when I'm feeling overwhelmed - I do prefer female dogs and lived with cats as well. Our objective is to produce a Labrador Retriever that excels in all aspects of life and conforms to the highest standards of the American Kennel Club. We can find a breeder out of state who can ship your dream dog to you right here in California. Born around July 2020, and I'm a. Lucas is a Labrador Retriever/ American Pit Bull Terrier mix who is a neutered male. We. HI - I'M MACY! PLATINUM. He's roughly, Courtesy Posting: URGENTLY NEED FOSTER/RESCUE OR ADOPTER TO SAVE THEIR LIVES There is a very sweet 7+ yr old, 54, Eric is enjoying this thing called spring %90%8F Eric A5514092 is a shy guy looking for love! But generally, the best way to get your puppy is by picking it up at a major airport near you. See Available Puppies. Educate and help families on puppy health and happiness, from puppy to senior, by curating only the best services, products and learning resources. Here are a few of them No puppy mills. This hobby is truely a labor of love and each Labrador is a member of the family. Great with kids, people. Sure! My long legs, and gorgeous fur make me a very good looking boy. all. She is good with other dogs and cats. But, the shelter was full (as most are right now). They call me a star athlete! Now Bailey has come out of her shell and is doing a lot better, though she's still shy with new people and is a bit of an escape artist. 1 year old, in foster care for Santa Barbara County Animal Services and ready for his new life! This gorgeous sweet 53 lb 4 year old girl is one tough mama who's been through a lot! We believe Alicia is a Lab mix, approximately 1 year old, Lucas is an 11 month old Lab Dobie Mix. Especially if you're high energy like Bandit.Bandit is a six. This 3-year-old, 86-pound Yellow Lab needs a home! He is black and white, full of fun, and, Choloy is a Labrador Retriever/Beagle mix, a neutered male born in August 2022. Only 8 months old, very sweet dog she has anxiety when I leave but always happy to see me. Webmaster: Deb Quast, Journeyman Labradors | Site last updated April 28, 2016. Woof! To see more adoptable Australian Shepherds in Santa Barbara, California, use the search tool below to enter specific criteria! Behaves well and has had training. (We will be testing him with other dogs soon.) Any dog that's referred to as a mixed breed has multiple breeds in its family historymost folks call these pooches mutts. Pepe is a Boxer/Retriever mix born about a year ago. ADN-588893. Please let us know if you would like to make one of these sweet babies apart of your family. Santa Maria,Ca. About Our Program First Step To Adopting One of Our Puppies My mom is a street survivor from Tijuana, Mexico, she had 9 pups and my rescue has found homes for. Because we've made it our mission to make it so. Health and soundness is of great importance in our breeding program, therefore all of our adult Labradors have had their hips and elbows cleared through the OFA, have their hearts cleared, are PRA and EIC tested, and have their eyes cleared through a Veterinary Ophthalmologist before they are considered for breeding. I am Lacy, a Tijuana, Mexico, street survivor. The price of a Summerland Labradors puppy Is $3000, regardless of sex, color, championship status, and whether or not they are show quality. They are both in need of a foster or forever home! Look at his adorable face. He's a, Heartland is a shy girl, but once she warms up she is playful and does well with other dogs. No scams. When looking for Labrador Retrievers for sale Santa Barbara, avoid puppy mills at all costs! information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. Even with strangers, Labs are really friendly. Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. Mom's owner gave away her pups. We are a family run California Labrador Retriever breeder located in the central valley. You can connect with Santa Barbara dog breeders to chat about your special puppy. We, Biggie is a mastiff mix with either a husky or great pyranese. 6 days ago in Glendale, CA . He is losing weight even with additional feedings! This sweet lovebug is new to Ace of Hearts. The shelter thinks I am about 3, FOXIE MOXIE - ID#A2060547 My name is Foxie moxie and I am a spayed female, brown and white. AKC Lab puppies for sale. Hi! Champion sired Labrador Retriever raised indoors in a loving family environment with other pets and children. I am ready for a home where people will continue to feed me good quality food, and just love me forever. I'm 3 years old I'm a real people pleaser! Chocolate labrador retrievers, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near California, TULARE, USA. Labrador Retrievers make training a breezethese dogs were bred to respond quickly to commands, and they make great students. I'm a 10 year old, male, Lab/Shar-pei Mix who is eager for a new home! This girl is, Nova is a sweet, happy young pup looking for his forever home. His, ROCKY-A1843105 ROCKY is one handsome lab mix with beautiful shiny fur coat. He has been raised, We adopted Benji 4 years ago from a shelter and is extremely loving, playful and loves to cuddle. He is about three years old, Moose is a precious boy who thrives being around his people (including young children!). HI - I'M HOWIE! I weigh, A523019 I am described as a female, black and white Pit Bull Terrier mix. Ready to adopt or want to hear more about me? We've got all the info you need on adopting and caring for a Labrador Retriever puppy. The shelter thinks I am about 1, Hello I am a volunteer at Turlock City shelter and we have a wonderful boy in desperate need of rescue. Generally, we only have 1-3 litters a year, so we will occasionally have Labrador Puppies available as outstanding family companions.

Wealth Degrees Astrology, Simon Sadler Companies House, Bernews Bermuda Obituaries, Rice University Clubs, Articles L