lucky direction by date of birth

Could you pleaae assist us for purchasing new house.. which fase is suitable for me Details are below.Name:sathish chandra bhanumurthyStar:HastaRasi:kanya, Sir my birth star is uttara, my husband name is Satyanarayana his birth star not available on we are planing to construct a house in west facing or north facing on my name. The distinction of style exists due to each document's place of origin. Hi swamiji..Thanks for your wonderful post.My nakshatram is rohini and my wife's nakshatram is ashwini. east facing are north facing is good for your Family . According to the calculation way, the number is different for those born before and after 2000, and also different for male and female. But what does this mean for you? We have 2 male kids. But generally speaking. My name is ramakrishna and my wife name is pavani. For financial luck, Virgo must take decisions facing the north or the east. Should you study facing the east or the north west? IN MY BLOG I PROVIDE ASTROLOGY RELATED ARTICLE AND MANY The theme of this website is to enrich our lives via good karma, helped by astrology to understand ourselves better. Hello sir,My name is Hemanth and my birth star is PubbhaMy wife name is JayaSuryaKumari and her birth star is ArudhraPlease advice which house facing is good for us. To enhance your career, the east direction will be lucky for you, Taurus. The south will bring you new opportunities and help you grow professionally. So, please keep in mind that there are other factors that affect your feng shui, such as the commanding position, the other people in your home, the annual flying star positions, and just plain common sense. Use the Kua calculator graph below to discover your personal Kua number of birth. I read testimonies and reviews about him so I contacted him immediately, explained my problems to him. Customer care; 0091-79-4900-7777 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM (IST) Log In / Sign up . According to Name First Letter. Well, it means that you can use this knowledge to your advantage. Sorry! Job, career, finance Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. tunde did for me. The former will fit best and the latter might fit but may not look the best! Each number from 1 to 9 represents a distinct energy vibration. Sorry! Being as that there is no # 5 Kua number, What number should be use for a female born 10 June 1963, not 5. Or could your name or date of birth impact your luck in some way? Rahu and Ketu are the shadowy planets in Astrology with no physical existence. The "lucky" time is the success potential of a moment for the energy that an individual carries. Website: https://emutemple.wordpress.com/, Hello friend today i am telling to how to find luck direction by date of birth in this method we just use date of birth of a person -, here are date of birth of a person is = 12, Now we took Month Number = 5th month = May, Here we just use two things = birth month + without century number. My star is bharani but my name starts with letter 'K' what is the best direction of house? In the traditional and classical schools of feng shui, practitioners will often work with the compass directions in tandem with your birth information to advise you on the adjustments and positions for you in your home. PL reply. Maybe these ancient techniques hold some secret wisdom about the universe that can help us live our best lives! Another way is to consult with a numerologist who can interpret the meaning of numbers based on your personal information. which one is correct? Thank you, Hi sir my name is Vishal and my janma nama is Niranjan and my DOB is 29/june/1985 11:00 PM can you please tell which facing is best for me.thanks. If you were born after 2000, subtract the single digit from 9. I am buying a site was is south facing and size is width 40ft south face road and depth 30ft. My Friends told me to buy books about relationships, so I went online for relationship books while I came across a spell caster called Dr Emu. When you encounter it, consider what areas of your life are ready for a change and how you can enact those shifts yourself. To do this, you will need to convert each letter of your name into a number using an alphabet chart where you can find the number attached to all 26 alphabets. In many ancient cultures, we see the importance of looking to the natural world and the four directions of north, south, east, and west. And who knows? You can seek guidance and remedies from these experts from the comfort and privacy of your home through Astroyogis Talk to astrologer service. I am confused. Financial luck will come to you if you make some investments in the north western direction. My birth star is Anuradha. Thanks in advance, Sir namaste,my husband name is nagaraju Scorpion anuradha 2nd padam,my name is parvathi kanya raasi uttara 3 rd padam which facing suitable for my names. Please suggest if our selection is good. Hi sir, my name is venkateswara Rao birth star is uttarabhadra, meena rasi, my wife star is sravana makara rasi, I want to buy house in joint name, which facing is suitable for us. Hi i am Kumbha rasi and sadhayam nakshatram may i know which direction of house facing is best please help Hi my name is SHIVA SHANKAR, Please help me which direction of house facing is best for me. You can wear a red belt, red socks, red shoes, or red clothes, and red . sir i need help my name is vijay kumar from raichur, hell sir, my name gokul krishna prasad and my birth star is danishta, wife name is swetha,son varun venkat tanai (visakha).Please advice direction of house to opt. After you find your personal feng shui kua number, you can use our chart to locate your best bed directions. Lucky day is nothing but favorable condition. Love, relationship, marriage Snakes, your year will develop smoothly in a good direction and your luck will be generally stable. I am confused. Leo will find the east to be lucky for career related matters. We are bachelors . Guruji for finding suitable house/plot facing whether we have to see on the basis of birth star or vyvahara namam? Here is a list of a person's lucky numbers according to numerology readings: The Lucky Number - it is considered most fortunate for you and can be calculated by adding the numbers that form your birth date until it remains only one digit. the one i explained is according to your Birth Star . Just like you would use our Lucky Colour Calculator to find your lucky colour for tomorrow, and this lucky number calculator can easily find out about your lucky number in no time. Thanks for update, keep it up.ThanksMike, sir wich facing is good for me makara rasi, am makara rasi can you please tell me witch facing is good, Simply superb, really it's very helpful for people like me , who doesnt know ABCD of vastu. Namaste Sir, My name is Sreenivas Mamidipaka, Na Janma Naskshatram Chitta 1st Step. It is a complete number. The future power includes all the values of the letters in your name. The calculations are based on Muhurta (right moment) system of ancient Vedic astrological texts, popularised and effectively used by world famous astrologer from India, B.V. Raman. Also See: Spouse Prediction By Date of Birth. please suggest me. By the end, you will know how to find lucky numbers. To interact with the Astrologer during live session. In addition, the improving your health direction will also invite good luck and prosperity. Your bed and bedroom represents you, so its one of the most important areas to take care of when it comes to feng shui. Having house number 1 is a sign of leadership, ambition and innovation. I have got different views on this? Sunsign Sagittarius- The theme of this website is to enrich our lives via good karma, helped by astrology to understand ourselves better. Sir My Name is Naveen Kumar Surname(Siddula) Date of Birth 15-Apr-1980, I am planning to purchase house which facing of house is auspicious for me. If you belong to the zodiac sign Capricorn, you will find the north to be lucky for all love related matters. If you were born before 2000, subtract the single digit you get from 10. My name : shankarsing Please suggest me which facing house is good.. Hi Swami ji,My name is vasanth rao karanam , my DOB is 06-10-1980 , 3: 45 am ,Please let me know my nakshatram and could you please suggest me which facing is suitable for me am fully confusedThanks in advance,Vasanth, Hi Swami ji,Thank you so much for the nice post.I am looking for the FLAT in apartment.My name is Vasanth Rao Karanam , please find my details as below.Date of Birth : 06-10-1980Place of Birth : MedakTime of Birth : 3:45 amPlease suggest me which facing of FLAT will be suitable for me.Thanks in advance for your helpThanks and Regards,Vasanth, my birth star is magha4my raasi simharaasiwhich road face is suitable for me. The most favorable would be the directions that improve your well-being and support your personal growth. Find your lucky and unlucky directions, and begin each task right, all of it basis your Birth horoscope, and thus 100% personalized. Nandri . This number is calculated from the date of birth using the same method as Lucky Numbers. My date of birth - 16 march 1982 between 2.00 am and 3.00 am. Please use the below link and find more details in my other article about House Facing, Thanks. }); ASTROLOGY IS THE SCIENCE OF FUTURE PREDICATION How to calculate a lucky number? Thanks in Advance. When you do your karma in YOUR "lucky" time, you give yourself much higher chance to succeed. For growth in terms of your career, the west will be lucky for you Cancer. He dont know birth star. 8 doors, 4 big windows, 1 small window in kitchen and 1 exhaust in each bathroom (2). Hi Sir,My name is Balaji and my wife name is KomaliMy birth stat: uttarashada 1 parametersMy wife birth star: hastaWhich facing is suitable for usThanks in advance!!!! Srimannarayana & Bala Siri mounika. Determination of House Main Entrance Lucky Facing Direction. Prediction of lucky dates of every month free online from the date of birth. We are retired and want to buy a house in coimbatore. Sunsign Gemini-. Please tell me which direction facing house is good for us. This astrology lucky number is present throughout your life and will help you go forward in all your plans and dreams. Persons born in Bharani birth star should live in "South Facing", they should avoid "North Facing". Persons born in Kritika birth star should live in "East Facing . For example, some numerologists say that the number seven is the luckiest number in Numerology. What would be the best facing to choose? Please suggest which direction is good. South. Things that will bring Dragons luck: Lucky numbers: 1, 6 and 7 Lucky days: the 1st and 16th of any Chinese lunar calendar month Lucky colors: gold, silver, grayish white Lucky flowers: bleeding-heart glory bower, dragon flowers Lucky direction: east, north, south Lucky months: the 3rd, 4th, and 7th Chinese lunar months. Can you please help!!! Gregorian dates of the 11th lunar month (Month of the Wood Rat): from December 13, 2023 to January 10, 2024. Namaste,MY name is Sailaja(aslesha), huband name krishna reddy(punarvasu), son's name mayurnath reddy(magha). If your zodiac sign is Leo, you will find the north east to be very lucky for you in terms of love and romance. Sir , my name is jogianuradha and my birth star is Anuradha please advice which house facing is preferable for me. For males subtract that number from 11: 11 - 1 = 10. There are several reasons to choose InstaAstro for your lucky number calculator: According to numerology test following are your lucky numbers. Pls let me know. my son,s star is Purvaphalguni ,rash Loin . Which facing house is preferrable for us.. can i choose west facing independent house.. please tell me, Hello.. my name is krishna dob 14/10/1983 dhanu raasi uttarashada. This system measures the success potential of a day for specific date of birth using the logic given in ancient vedic texts. Which facing home suits me. Financially, you will gain by taking decisions facing the east Pisces. if it is suggested sought facing which place should be for kitchen. First, you can calculate your personal feng shui kua number. Rahu is a head and Ketu is a torso of the demon Swarnabahu. Male Female. You will notice a visible growth in your career and see a lot of improve by heading towards the east. Lucky number calculator will help you in finding your true inner self through the power of numbers. Namaste sir. namaste guriji,my name is p.krishna srinivas,my dob 13-5-1972,7-00am,nidadovole andhra pradesh.please advise which house facing is good for me.thank u. your life partner loves you or not know by name, your partner will be younger or elder known by date of birth, LOSHU GRID SE JANE WHEN YOU BUY OWN PROPERTY AND VEHICLE, HOW TO CALCULATE MARRIAGE AGE IN NUMEROLOGY, LOVE MARRIAGE OR ARRANGE MARRIAGE KNOWN BY DATE OF BIRTH, DATE OF BIRTH FIND LUCKY DIRECTION FOR JOB OR BUSINESS, BIRTH MONTH TELLS YOUR MARRIAGE IS LOVE OR ARRANGE. Remember a few things when using your birth date to check lucky number for you. My son's name tanmay pulipati .his star is phubba.sir please let us which facing is good for us. Lucky Vastu Facing's. Lucky vastu facings based on birth stars. The power-denoting numbers are called master numbers. We are not aware of birth stars. My birth star is Rohini and my wife birth star is Purvasada. Therefore, this is how you use the lucky number by date of birth calculator. Dr. tunde assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. FENG SHUI.AND REMEDY REGARDING LIFE WILL MAKE PROSPEROUS AND HAPPY DAILY LIFE IMPORVE TIPS . Waiting for your feedback. Ashok kumar & Vasavi.Birth star of mine = Not availableBirth star of my wife = Rohini, First choice east facing , north facing Second choice . If your sunsign is Scorpio, you will find love towards the west. }); Anjie Cho is a certified feng shui consultant, professional architect, and author with over 20 years of experience designing spaces. Sir,my name is p.krishna srinivas.my date of birth.13-5-1972,7.00am.nidadovole,andhra pradesh.which direction is good for me guruji..Thank u.. Hi sir,I don't know my date of birth and my name is "Venkata Shiva Rama Nancharaiah".could you please Suggest me flat facing in apartment? My wife sandhya 21/12/1989 kanya raasi hastha nakshatram.Which facing house is preferrable for me.. can i choose west facing independent house.. please tell me. Sunsign Taurus-. 0. Mobile number tells best profession for you job or business, mobile number tells your marriage will be late or soon, NUMEROLOGY CALCULATIONS FOR DAILY LIFE FORECAST, personal year personal month and personal day number find out by date of birth, rahu ketu transits in 8 march 2019 marriage will happen in these rashi, SASURAL KI DISHA KYA HOGI JANE KUNDALI SE-, saturn transits in Capricorn sign 2020 January impact of our life, selection of profession by your name alphabets, South face house effect of life and remedy, SUN ELLIPSE EFFECT 21 JUNE 2020 ALL SIGNS, vastu dosh find office home by date of birth, when you blessed baby child using date of birth, WILL JOURNEY BE FRUITFUL KNOWN BY DATE OF BIRTH. Our calculator gives you your personal lucky number and the key to your four most fortunate and lucky directions when you enter your date of birth and your gender. As the last sign of the Chinese zodiac, Pig represents wealth and luck from the ancient times. D.Elangovan viruchigam rasi, kettai natchathiram, methunalakkanam. Could you please suggest which facing is suitable for us. It can also advise you on the best directions to invite in more money and success, to improve your sense of wellness, to attract love, and for your personal growth. The auspicious dates were my discovery from numerology in 2012 and the work predicts instant good dates of the month. +16 #4 House facing as per our astrology Thirumani P. Sir, which house facing is good for me, my name is Thirumani. You can use the Lucky Day Generator to reveal a wedding date for your wedding. Chances of meeting someone exciting in this direction are high. Hello sir my husband's name is krishna dob 14/10/1983 dhanu raasi, uttarashada. Hi my name is Mallika.i don't have birth star .my husband name is balagangadhara ra pulipati .His birth star is dhanista .My daughter's name sarayu pulipati.Her birth star is hasta . FIND LUCKY DAY NUMBER BY DATE OWN DATE OF BIRTH; find lucky gem stone by loshu grid; Find marraige direction and marriage year known by name; Find vastu dosh by date of birth; first of all we need your dob example - 25- march- 1992; FOREIGN JOB AND SETTLEMENT FIND BY DATE OF BIRTH; foreign job in astrology; foreign travel in astrology; fortune . 4 The number four stands for diligence and planning. This system measures the success potential of a day for specific date of birth using the logic given in ancient vedic texts. My name is praneeth ( name is not as per my birth star) . First, if your month is January or February, you need to use the previous year's date to calculate your random number. It denotes completeness, inclusiveness, wholeness, and infinity. Red can drive away bad luck and evil spirits. Same day , he casted a spell for me and assured me for 2 days that my husband will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my husband came knocking on my door and begged for forgiveness. If you're looking for guidance in life or want to know what path you should take, consulting a numerologist or using a lucky number calculator can give you some insight into yourself and what direction you should be moving in. It also outlines the number's good and bad aspects and how the negative impacts can be reduced using stones or crystals. A number foreseen based on your name and date of birth is known as a lucky number. We have follow vasthu or not. Lucky numbers: 2, 3, 7, and numbers containing them (like 23 and 37) Lucky days: the 5th and 20th of Chinese lunar months; Lucky colors: yellow and green; Lucky flowers: calla lily and jasmine; Lucky directions: east, west, and south; Lucky months: the 4th, 9th, and 12th Chinese lunar months; Things that Horses should avoid: Unlucky color: blue . To determine the Kua number of a home or building, the date of construction of the place must be taken as reference year and refer to the "man" column. This number is also regarded as an angel number, which means an angel always looks out for you. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Attract luck in your career by heading to the south direction. Can I go for south west? So, if your birth date sums up to 11 or 22, those are your lucky numbers. It remains the same from the very beginning of your birth. So if you are born under Aries, then Mars would be your ruling planet. Contact him today via E-mail:([email protected]) OR call him or whatsapp him +2348143581382 if you seek his help. My name is Arpita Das and my husband is Arka Das .Birth star of my husband is Revati and meen rashi.Mine is Ardra Nakshatra and mithun rashi which facing house is good for us plz tell us! For financial luck, the north west direction will be lucky and will bring you good fortune. Based on inputs, Numerology can identify a set of numbers. Pl. I wouldn't stop talking about him. Career wise, you must take all your important decisions facing the east. Aquarius, your lucky direction for love is the north. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married again, he proposed. we want to construct a house. My birth star is Jyesta. Dates of birth: 5, 14, 23. Hello sir/mam, My name is Raji and nakshathram is jyeshta Is south east facing house a good option? Hello sharma Garu.. my name is sruthi, arudhra nakshatram and my husband's name is karthik,chitha nakshatram.. we are planning to take house so can you please suggest which facing is good for us? We are Planning to buy ready facing site. Remember also that the Feng Shui New Year date, unlike the Chinese Lunar New Year, always begins on the same fixed date, February 4. All rights reserved. Our readings are confidential and private, so you can be sure that your information is safe with us. Lucky Gemstone, dates, colors and direction according to zodiac sign. based on the first letter of name ? This clarifies even Vaastu changes must be redone as per the person's Kundli or horoscope or zodiac sign, as the . Things that Dragons should avoid: My birth star is Anuradha. If you have been trying your best yet results are hard to come by, this tool should improve things for you! Read more, Mobile App - Lucky Hours for YOUR Date of Birth and Name, Check specific lucky day for a date of birth, Monthly lucky days for your date of birth Keep posting new things. On the other hand, Venus is associated with the number 2. I would very appreciate if you could clarify which concept we should use for selecting the house facing My room is square, unsure which placement would be better my kua number should be 9, 4 walls consists of se, sw, nw, ne. I am planing to buy a flat so can you please suggest me which direct is good for me. I am senthil KUMAR my star is arudra and rasi is mithunam. Sir, my name is Chiranjeevi Reddy (exact birth date is not known, but born in the year 1975 during shivaratri time) and my wife name is Manjula, DOB: 09.05.1982. Numerology studies the secret meanings of numbers and how they impact people's personalities. You can contact him Via his email [email protected] or add him on whats-appwith his phone number +2348132777335Website: http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/, Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. Calculate your Kua number and Lucky directions to improve harmony and bring good luck to your house and at work, for you and your family. Seven encourages you to utilise your intuition even if you are naturally practical and analytical. Things happen only after you do your karma, rest the "lucky" vibrations will take care. Though Vastu is conceptually similar to Feng Shui in that it also tries to harmonize the flow of energy (Also called Life-force, and Prana in Sanskrit, similar to Chi in Chinese) through the house, it differs in the details, such as the exact directions in which various objects, rooms, materials, etc are to be placed. We want to buy a house in my wife name pls suggest the best home direction sir my name is tammana veera venkata satya sesha srikanth nakshatram purvashada rasi dhanu rasi my wife name is mani lakshmi iam nakshatram moola rasi dhanu rasi going to buy a flat in apartment which facing is suitable for me and my wife. Sir my Name is VidyaSagar.JDOB 30th Nov 1989Time 5:00 AMPlace Bangalore Which Facing Home I want to live. Hello Sir, My birth start is Ashwini what is the best face of house to choose? She co-founded the Mindful Design Feng Shui School and wrote "Holistic Spaces: 108 Ways to Create a Mindful and Peaceful Home.". HUSBAND AND WIFE WHO WILL DIE FIRST KNOW BY DATE OF BIRTH - Hello Friends today i am telling to you how to find husband and know date of birth lucky direction job or business. If a person lives in a house according to his lucky Vaastu face he will definitely get success in all fields. 6 + 5 = 11. It represents the essential characteristics that will indicate your path in life. Have you ever fantasised about a lucky number? There will always be a predator to devour a fledgling fallen from the nest. Everyone has their lucky Vaastu facing. Find Out Your Lucky Direction. Hello sir, my name is jogianuradha and my birth star is Anuradha ,please advice which house facing is preferable for me. Suguna. Numerology looks at the meaning of numbers to try and understand human behaviour. Remember to enter the correct information to attain your accurate and lucky number. Experiencing it in daily life may be the push you require to assume a more responsible leadership position within your family or group of friends. Lucky Day for Lottery Hi I am suguna Ram, my star is anusham. The Kua (or BaGua, Pa Kua) number of birth is a number that can be 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 or 9. Yours is moola Nakshatram . today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back. By signing up, I agree to the Privacy Policy,Terms and Conditions. Please suggest me the housing facing preferable for both. A person's date of birth is the best way to understand the individual energies. So, in this case, five would be your lucky number according to your name and birth date. This number is formulated using your birthdate to assign a number to you that connects to a direction. what will be the best direction to buy a house, sir my star is magha and my husbands star is sravana,can you please suggest me the facing of the house that is preferred for us, Sir,Is North East block plot suitable for Satabisha star ?ThanksRavi. For those of you who understand astrology, it uses 3-dimensional Tarabal, Chandrabal and Panchaka system to calculate lucky days for a specific date of birth. Can you plz advice on which facing is suitable for us. There are many other applications of directions, signs and houses but the purpose of this article was to get you started. Sir My name is Ravi, DOB: 18.4.79 which facing site/building is suitable to me. It is determined by adding up all of the consonants in your real name to a single-digit number. As we all know, there are eight directions. Could you please suggest us which facing is preferable for our main entrance based on all of our stars? which facing is preferable for main entrance. and get first minute free in every consultation with the astrologer of your choice. The least desirable at the desk may be the personal growth direction that may lead to too much relaxation and procrastination if you have trouble focusing. If you belong to the zodiac sign Virgo you will find the north to be lucky for your love life. Can you please suggest what orientation best suits us? Hi sir,My name is Kranthi Kiran and my wife name is BhartiMy birth star: Mrugasira 4 padamMy wife birth star: Moola 3 padamKindly let me know Which facing is suitable for usThanks in advance!!!! When you land on that page, you must correctly enter the necessary details to calculate your lucky number. The three master numbers are 11, 22, and 33. Chakra Assessment Test: What is your guiding chakra? This number shows the cyclical energy that has emerged from your name and stays with you throughout your life. The idea came from the holy text Bible, which said that God worked for six days to build this world, and on the 7th day, he rested. how to use color to create good feng shui rooms. Feng Shui Bracelets: Meaning, Rules, Benefits, Feng Shui Tree of Life: Meaning, Benefits, Placement, Kua number calculator Lucky directions, compatibility, Chinese zodiac elements: Meaning, Compatibility, Chart, Zodiac Sign Love Compatibility Calculator. You will gain financially by making investments towards the north. My name is pavan my dob 18/02/1883 ashwani rasi i am planing to take west facing plot conour is south road is there on my left is it preferable.

Digital Image Processing Using Matlab Gonzalez Ppt, Ciocca Significato Dialetto, Mini Police Badge Wallet, Maryland Swimming State Cuts 2022, How Much Is The Ladder Dollar Bill Worth, Articles L