mike lewis obituary colorado

A good man. Our most sincere condolences to your entire family. What a wonderful, positive man who was always a joy to be around. I know how much his family meant to him. Ritchie Michael Lewis. Interment, Mt. Broomfield woman's. He always talked about Broomfield and his family. Mike. Your entry has exceeded the maximum character limit. Would you like to offer Michael Lewiss loved ones a condolence message? Wayne and Bonnie Pinkstaff. There are no events at this time. In Mike's honor, please make a contribution to the charity of your choice. His passing is so sad, but Julie and all the family can be very proud of the man he was. Mike was born July 1, 1949 in Sheridan Wyoming. Search Parker obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. He would schedule coffee or lunch with friends just to catch up. Michael D. Lewis. Full obituary and online condolences at www.MontgomerySteward.com. I give thanks and praise to God for blessing my sister with such a worthy spouse, and for blessing our family with such a wonderful man. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Julie, we were so saddened to learn of Mikes death. If there is anything I can do, please let me know. Pueblo A GoFundMe was created on behalf of Alissa and Sean. Two teens sledding down half-pipe killed at Colorado's Copper Mountain Ski Resort. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Mike loved life so much and its difficult to grasp that he completed his earthly task at age 69, but God called him home, and who are we to argue? He was so proud of her. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Mike graduated from Great Falls High School and University of Montana Northern where he received his Bachelor of Science degree. It gave him great joy to do so. your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. He has lived in the Aurora/Southeast Denver Metro area since 1965 and is an expert Getting ready for a yard project? We are sad to announce that on November 23, 2022 we had to say goodbye to Michael Gene Lewis (Colorado Springs, Colorado). He was a most loyal friend and loved his people dearly, the definition of steadfast. Loving father of Deborah Buonavolanto (Joe) and Mary Mazzei. After months of failing health, he died peacefully with family by his side at Poudre Valley Hospital in Ft. Collins, Colorado. Mike always loved, supported, and protected his family no matter what, always putting himself last. His weekends were at the field or at the tennis courts or at track meets, Alissa said. To this day, he never forgot a face.. Mike was a great guy. We are sad to announce that on August 25, 2021 we had to say goodbye to Michael Lewis (Arvada, Colorado), born in Sheridan, Wyoming. He is survived by : his children, Alissa Lorenz of Westminster and Sean Lewis of Westminster; his son-in-law Matthew Lorenz of Westminster; and his grandchildren, Sydnee, Kaleb, Hadlee and Korben. Obituary Michael Lewis Mayhall, 63, died of natural causes on Tuesday, June 7, 2022, in his home in Pensacola, FL. Micheal Lewis Quesnoy, of Parker, Colorado, was born on October 20,1942 in Denver, Colorado, to Charles and Virginia Quesnoy. He was a retired technical manual writer for the U.S. Government. Mike was born on October 6th, 1957 in Tulsa, Oklahoma to Geraldine DeVaughn-Lewis and Robert William Lewis. Michael Coy Lewis was born January 7, 1943 in Kansas City to Mr. Ethel "Lew" and Annabelle . TED LEWIS OBITUARY. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. See More Obituaries. Mike was the best brother in law I could have ever hoped for. Let the family know you are thinking of them. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. His love for baseball led him to cheer on the Mariners and attending spring training. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. To Julie and family..We are so saddened to learn of Mikes passingWe enjoyed getting to know you and Mike.Don always looked forward to seeing Mike when Don was at Prowers County Road and Bridge and Mike called on him for Wagner EquipmentWe have you all in our thoughts and prayers.We also seeing you at the State Fair with your horses. Michael Lewis is survived by his daughter Alissa Lorenz of Westminster, his Son, Sean Lewis of Westminster, his Son-in- law, Matthew Lorenz of Westminster and his 4 grandchildren, Sydnee, Kaleb, Hadlee and Korben. Don and Linda Koehn. He taught me so much about heavy equipment and I loved when he went on vacation because I knew when he returned he would set up a slide show of pictures of all the fun things you guys did on vacation. When it comes to landscape Did you know Your Butcher, Frank has super tasty delicatessen salads? Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. He was married on December 26, 1953, to Patricia McGilligan, also . Mike Lewis Mike Lewis, age 43, of Pueblo, Colorado, died Tuesday, June 19, 2018, in Glenwood Springs, Colorado. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. For over 10 years, Mike was the official score keeper for the Great Falls Voyagers minor league baseball team. View current If you know of an upcoming event for Michael Lewis, please add one. However, he selflessly abandoned that pathway to support his loving wife Julie while she finished college and had the first of what eventually grew to a family of four children, five grandchildren, and one great-grandchild. Alissa said he wouldve retired with Atlas Copco had the company not closed. He was a volunteer coach for elementary school basketball and 4-H shooting sports. Michael Lewis May 18, 1943 - May 27, 2022 Kansas City, Missouri - Michael "Mickey" Steven Lewis departed this life on May 27, 2022 at home at the age of 79. can stop at any time. Mikes formative years were spent in Ypsilanti, Michigan. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Michael W "Mike" Lewis Michael W. Lewis, 68, of Keene NH passed away peacefully on July 28, 2022 with his daughter Ashley by his side. Timeline, Sign the 1317 N Main St Pueblo, Colorado MICHAEL LEWIS OBITUARY Michael "Mike" Thomas Lewis 69, born May 17, 1951, and passed away March 28, 2021. Olivet Cemetery. There is no photo or video of Michael Lewis.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. He was born May 18, 1943 in Kansas City, Both Alissa and her brother, Sean Lewis, graduated from Broomfield High School and Alissas three children all graduated from Broomfield High. He was the youngest of his siblings. We immediately became friends because I grew up in the 80s right down the street from where he lived. Michael was a 42 year resident of the Greenhorn Valley. He was preceded in death by his parents, and siblings. I was honored to count him as a fellow Cat salesman and Wagner cohort. Mike married the love of his life, Jan Quesnoy, on September 9, 1961. The whole glass of Scotch got stuck halfway down Mikes throat and he had two options: either spit it out or swallow it. He payed for his beloved horse, Gus, by cleaningand doing odd jobs for a neighboring Morgan horse farm. Never did he turn down the opportunity to help a friend in need. He was justifiably proud of the 46 years that he worked for McCoy and then Wagner, and at the time of his retirement was second in work longevity at the company to only Joseph Wagner, the owner. All Rights Reserved. He loved to feed the squirrels. Comfort the family with flowers or a sympathy gift. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. We are deeply sorry for your loss ~ the staff at Ponderosa Valley Funeral Home, HAS A DEATH OCCURRED? You may also light a candle in honor of Michael Gene Lewis or send a beautiful flower arrangement to the funeral service. Survived by loving wife of 50 years, Julie; daughter, Danielle Lewis; sons, Todd (Christy), Justin (Jennie) and Christopher (Katelyn); sister, Ann Swain; brother, Philip Lewis; grandchildren, Mallorie (Cody) Miller, Garret and Jace Lewis and Gemma and Noah Lewis; great-granddaughter, Aspen Miller; nine nieces; and nine nephews. Mike was always a generous man, eager to share these interests with family and friends. Mikes life was filled with serving others through his vocation as a firefighter for 40 years. (My dad) got to know the parents of athletes, the parents we played with. Micheal Lewis Quesnoy, of Parker, Colorado, was born on October 20,1942 in Denver, Colorado, to Charles and Virginia Quesnoy. He spent many hours with them and it was his other pride and joy. 08/11/1954 - 11/21/2022. Mike grew up in Elkhart and graduated in 1993 from Elkhart High School. Horan & McConaty: 9998 Grant St. Thornton, CO 80229, 9 Flowers or Condolences have been shared with support of Michael's family -, 2023 Horan & McConaty. Mike rededicated his life to Christ at the Billy Graham Crusade in Denver in 1987, where he volunteered for fire watch. Julie, Chris, Danielle, Justin, and Todd I am sending thoughts your way! He was kind, generous and would do anything for anyone, his daughter Alissa Lorenz said. What he did he would do 100 times again knowing the outcome. Michael Mike Lewis
May 5, 1975 - September 14, 2021. Messages run for up to one year and you A graveside services for Michael will be held Tuesday, January 24, 2023 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM at 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. JOHN LEWIS OBITUARY. To read the complete obituary and share condolences, visit the Schnider Funeral Home website. He started as a volunteer with the Englewood Fire Department, then finished his career as a full-time firefighter at Cherry Hills Fire Department, Castlewood Fire Protection District, and South Metro Fire Rescue. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Julie & Family. He was always so kind to me and quietly went out of his way to unconditionally accommodate me in my silly teenage years and later in my visits with Brandon & Sarah. He went to be with the Lord on Feb. 10, 2021 after a short stay at Porter Hospice. Fondest memories of you. Pueblo West He won the top Michigan senior award for horsemanship. We will meet again in Heaven, but we miss you now. Copyright 2021 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. "The whole community is suffering," his son, Sean Lewis, said. (73 years old). March 29, 2023 at 4:27 p.m. Perry Ayers, founder and artistic director of the Colorado Black Arts Festival, has died at. Mike will be greatly missed by his family and friends, but all are grateful that he is spending eternity with the Father in Heaven. Michael was the youngest of three boys. Since 1970, when Mike asked Julies parents for her hand in marriage, Mike never liked Scotch because Julies father, an old WWII Marine Colonel, tricked him into drinking an entire glass of Chivas Regal in one gulp. Which has been one of the hardest things. July 1, 1949 - August 25, 2021 (72 years old) Arvada, Colorado Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Light a candle Illuminate their memory Michael Lewis Obituary We are sad to announce that on August 25, 2021 we had to say goodbye to Michael Lewis (Arvada, Colorado), born in Sheridan, Wyoming. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. May 5, 1975 - September . He was a long time member of Mission Hills Church in Littleton, and more recently a member of Parker Evangelical Presbyterian Church. He went to be with the Lord on Feb. 10, 2021 after a short stay at Porter Hospice. HAS A DEATH OCCURRED? I worked with Mike for 13+ years. Michael Deleon Lewis, 77, passed away on Nov. 3, 2021, at his home in Traverse City. He loved his family above all else, especially his little sisters, Susan and Anne. He made sure to attend pretty much EVERY extended family event, near or far. He died of natural causes at his Great Falls home at the age of 46. Lewis liked to tell a classic dad joke, and was always eager to know where someones child was going to college or what sports they were playing. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website. While visiting Scotland, Mike finally learned how to properly enjoy a glass of Scotch. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Dear Julie and Family: I am so sorry for your loss. A beloved figure in St. Petersburg's concert scene for over 30 years, "Big Mike" Lewis died from complications caused by the coronavirus on May 11. MICHAEL LEWIS OBITUARY. My brother and I were both athletes and our kids are athletes. Memorials can be made to the following in Mikes honor: St. Aloysius Catholic Church8006 Highway 165 WestRye, CO 81069719-489-3543. He is survived by his sisters, Carrie Ford (Mike), Camille Lewis, Lisa Kay (Mervin), and his sons, Shane, William, Keith, and Walter. After retirement Mike volunteered for 7 years at Core Knowledge Charter School in Parker, Colorado where he was known as Tool Man Mike. He brought a cheerful smile while working in the classrooms, keeping the school in good repair, and serving as a wonderful role model for the staff and students alike. Mike was famous for captivating audiences with his extraordinary gift of storytelling. Michael Lewis was the type of person that made a point to talk to everyone he knew. Searching obituaries is a great place to start your family tree research. November 23, 2022 Grandfather to Joey Michael Lewis Dawson, age 83, of Delta, British Columbia passed away on Sunday, February 19, 2023. Beulah The selection changes often, but if you love good Buying or selling a home is the largest financial investment most people ever make. Michael Anthony Lewis. Ted Triplett Lewis, M.D., loving husband, father, grandfather, brother, physician, friend and colleague, passed away peacefully on March 25, 2009, surrounded by his loving family. He attended St. Johns Catholic school for 12 years, where he enjoyed playing basketball and football. He was a true patriot and sent care packages to servicemen and servicewomen overseas. Mikes other passion besides his family was his 10th Mountain Re-enactment division family. (72 years old). I work with Mike for many years @ Wagner Equipment. Thats his other passion, his country, she said. He was born in Madison, WI, on June 29, 1930, the son of Carl and Marie (Haak) Jordan. Preceded in death by parents, Curtis and Thelma Lewis; brothers, Curtis Jr. (Susie) and Bobby Lewis. Boone Lewis had only worked for two companies in his career. How we manage it will define our community. Morgan horses became a major interest for Mike starting in high school. We wish for you and your beautiful family comfort and the peace of Christ during the difficult days ahead. On Wednesday August 25, 2021 the Lewis family lost their hero. Lewis started working security. He was the youngest of his siblings. You will remain in our thoughts and prayers. Mike He was born on Feb. 16, 1969, and would have been 53 years old. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. LEWIS, MIKE age 57, passed from this life into the arms of his heavenly Father On August 31, 2004 after a courageous battle with pancreatic cancer. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. He formed many lifelong friendships during those formative years. He doesnt get to go watch her, she said. Wishing peaceful memories to your family. Send flowers, find service dates or offer condolences for the lives we have lost in colorado. Mike was a hard-working and devoted family man with a strong work ethic. He loved his family & was so proud of all his children and the love of his life, Julie. He lived to protect his family and his neighbors.. 07/20/1959 - 01/13/2023. Its funny, a lot of my friends and my brothers friends that we grew up with have responded to our Facebook post and told us these stories, Alissa said. Rest In Peace and please pray for us. He was the son of US Army Col. John Ogden and Marjorie Bailey Mayhall. Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.acaciafuneralhome.com for the Michael Louis Airaghi, 74, Fulton, MO, passed away on Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at University Hospital in Columbia, MO. Rest in Peace. During his time at St. Johns he lettered in both sports, and his team won a state championship in basketball. Michael (Mike) Lewis Dawson was born Dec 9th 1939 to Gwynydd (nee Watson) And Geoffery Dawson in Michael Louis Justus, age 83, of Sun City Center, Florida passed away on Saturday, December 31, 2022. Need help? Sincerely, It was a blessing for us to get to know you both through Mikes local Corvette Club. You were joyful to be around. Mike loved women and a good pair of cowboy boots. Lewis and the childrens mom got divorced when Alissa and Sean were young. Service will be at 11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 18, at Holy Family Catholic Church, 2827 Lakeview Ave, Pueblo, CO 81005. His love of family was obvious. View the earliest Colorado birth and death records on file by county. Michael Lewis Adams Englewood - Michael Lewis Adams, of Englewood, Colo., passed away on Feb. 13, 2022. Gus was first kept in a chicken coup until the floor rotted and was then kept in the garage until Mikes Dad finally built a barn. He also donated usage of the heavy equipment and performed all of the initial clearing and grading for the rodeo arena in Colorado City, Colorado near Lake Beckwith and voluntarily cleared many neighbors roads over several days following one historically heavy snowfall in the early 1980s. Enter We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Lewis had lived in the Sunridge Circle condo for at least 30 years, Alissa said, though hes lived in Broomfield forever, she added. Funeral arrangement under the care ofHoran and McConaty Funeral Service. Mike was admitted to the Washington Bar in 1996 where he passionately served his clients and most recently worked with American Family Insurance in Parker, Colo. Our best collection of death records for that time are deaths that happened in a Denver hospital, though other early death records exist. Ted was born May 12, 1942 in Huntington, WV, the son of Robert N. and Sue Triplett Lewis. People who knew Lewis shared some of their memories in the comments. Pueblo, Colorado, Add a Memory to the You can search by first or last name, state and publication date. He was a long-time employee of RMAC, Inc. where he provided complex insurance and annuity services. Mike went to Tensleep high school and participated in many sports such as football basketball and track. John was born on June 17, 1947, to Len and Vera Lewis, and passed away on May 12, 2022, at the age of 74. Funeral arrangement under the care ofCappadona Funeral Home. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. August 24, 1949 - I enjoyed working with Mike all those years @ Wagners . Ritchie Michael Lewis of Rancho Cucamonga, California passed away on Monday, November 21, 2022 at the age of 68. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. Mike lived his entire life in high gear, enjoying a wide variety of activities that centered on travel and being outdoors. He was honorably discharged from the Army, and Alissa said Lewis loved reenacting with the 10th Mountain Division. Mike was a member of the Knights of Columbus and served his church faithfully. This is the full obituary story where you can express condolences and share memories. Gosh, will we ever miss you, Mike. Michael "Mike" Don Lewis died while trying to protect his community. weather. Save my name, email in this browser for the next time I comment. I was happy to see you st our 50th class reunion. My favorite memory of him was at the Caterpillar regional meetings, when they would test us on our knowledge and Mike would smoke everybody in the country. Who Where Receive obituaries Brian Jay Derochers April 7, 2023 View obituary Harvey David Braught March 21, 2023 (94 years old) View obituary Ann Jansson He was a loving father to his daughters Kellie Mullane (Mike) of Parker, Colorado and Jill Wilson (Kent) of Glenwood Springs, Colorado. He brought Gus home knowing that there would be no barn for the horse. Write your message of sympathy today. He was born May 10, 1975, in Liberal, Kansas, the son of Dennis and Susie (Haunschild) Lewis. March 2, 2022, at 3:15 p.m. in the Bates Funeral Chapel in Oskaloosa with Reverends Del Bittner and Mike Sinnett co-officiating. He took occasional trips to catch the Big Ones in Canada. Mike and all the west slope sales guys spent so many fun hours at our sales meetings shooting guns, riding jet skis and telling lies to each other that its hard to imagine him being gone. Rye Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Fred Smith knows real estate. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Cappadona Funeral Home 1020 E Fillmore St, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. Michael C. Lewis, age 63, a resident of Colorado Springs since 2001 and previously of Tehachapi, California, passed away on December 8, 2006 at a local hospital. WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7(303) 872-6848LIVE CHAT. He is survived by his sisters, Carrie Ford (Mike), Camille Lewis, Lisa Kay (Mervin), and his sons, Shane, William, Keith, and Walter. Born in: Ypsilanti, Michigan Resided in: He was well-respected by his peers and clients for his keen financial mind, his respect for the worth and dignity of all whom he worked with, and his ability to think outside of the box to meet his clients needs. Obituary of Micheal Lewis Quesnoy. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. He also won numerous trophies and awards at other horse shows, helped co-host a 4-H radio show, and was 4-H Youth Ambassador to Washington D.C. Alissas youngest daughter recently received a scholarship to play softball at a school in Florida. Guest opinion: Beth Amsel: Boulder is facing a humanitarian crisis. . Over the weekend, Alissa learned that the Windsor High School softball team set out flowers for Lewis in right field during a softball tournament, because thats where he always sat. Lewis was also remembered during a game in Rock Creek. He was a loving son, brother, father, and uncle. Michael Mike Lewis came into this world early, on May 5, 1975, and departed this world too early for all those who loved him, on September 14, 2021. The best home improvement jobs deserve the best materials. On April 18th, 2023, John Michael Lewis peacefully passed away surrounded by his loving family. Mike is survived by his wife, Beverly Lewis, of Traverse City; his daughter, Mary Beth (Brad) Forester, of Eagan, Minnesota; his daughter-in-law, Dana Lewis, of Charlottesville .

1/4 Cup Mashed Sweet Potato Nutrition, Does Richard Lewis Have Cancer, Articles M