mopar coolant equivalent

Report post. A GROUP: Cooling DISCUSSION: Chrysler Corporation LLC. Some people believe that they can mix the two. Two, with traditional coolants, there is always a need for regular additions of other coolant additives. Cannot be shipped Internationally But in the same way that chocolate syrup needs to be mixed with milk before it becomes chocolate milk, antifreeze is not coolant until you mix it with water. It is a product of Valvoline, one of the leading marketers and suppliers of premium car lubricants. It is highly effective in lower pH levels and will perform better than sebacate in these circumstances. I know this because my 2014 like many others was shipped from the factory with the fiat antifreeze because the mopar was not available at the time. Without traction the vehicle will go in any direction and in some instances completely sideways. It is never a good idea despite it seeming like a quick way to save money. Mopar is an oat coolant with non-toxic properties designed to protect your engine over long periods. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Terms of Use | Privacy and Security | Site Accessibility Zerex G-05 is the aftermarket equivalent of Mopar/Mercedes/Ford HOAT, but its dyed the Ford Amber. The MS-12106 is also a 150K mile coolant. Change Dealer. BUY 3 TIRES AND GET THE 4 th FOR $1. It protects the engine for up to ten years, which is the equivalent of two hundred and forty thousand kilometers. NYMustang50. IAT and OAT are commonly available. They will This article will analyze Mopar coolant as equivalents in these two categories. But with OATs, this is not necessary, and you, therefore, get to save a lot of money when it comes to car maintenance. For the best experience please upgrade or visit the site on another browser. | Your email address will not be published. The e-mail address that you entered is either incorrect or invalid. Fiat makes pink OAT coolant while MOPAR makes purple OAT coolant. The MS-12106 is used in the 2014+ applications I believe. Come join the discussion about performance, engine swaps, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Fig. FREE SHIPPING on Orders Over $109! I found a local dealer selling it for $25. If you absolutely insist on having the non-emittered coolant, you will have to call around to see if any dealers still have any NOS of coolant with the old designation. Automakers have been known to throw stuff in the mix to help prolong the life of rubber hoses or lubricate the water pump. Release Of New Engine Coolant Organic Additive Technology (OAT) MODELS: 2013 (D2) Ram Truck (3500 Pick Up) 2013 (DD) Ram Truck (3500 Chassis Cab) 2013 (DJ) Ram Truck (2500 Pick Up) 2013 (DP) Ram Truck (4500 / 5500 Chassis Cab) 2013 (DX) Ram Truck (Mexico) 2013 (DS) Ram Truck (1500) 2013 (FF) Fiat 500 2013 (JC) Journey 2013 (JK) Wrangler 2013 (JS) Avenger/200 2013 (LC) Challenger 2013 (LD) Charger 2013 (LX) 300 2013 (MK) Compass/Patriot 2013 (PF) Dart 2013 (RT) Town & Country/Grand Caravan 2013 (WD) Durango 2013 (WK) Grand Cherokee 2013 (ZD) Viper NOTE: This bulletins applies to all vehicle listed above for every engine application EXCEPT the 2013 MK equipped with the 2.2L Diesel engine (sales code ENE) and the JC vehicle equipped with the 2.0L Diesel engine (sales code EBT). The colours are brand dependent; to differentiate its different types of coolant. This product is available in a bright pink hue when diluted as needed. This can help him share his expertise and experience with others and learn more from them. This Coolant, also known as antifreeze, protects your engine from effects of extreme temperature. Created by Ballisticparts.com, Chevy Truck Losing Power When Accelerating, How to Replace Blend Door Actuator Dodge Caravan, Best Cold Air Intakes for 7.3 Powerstroke, All Season Engine Oils: Best Oils For 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel, Daystar Leveling Kit Install on a Ford F150, Complete Sets of Best Coil Springs for Jeep TJ, Best 5W-30 Oil for Cars and Trucks in 2020, Tips for an Organized and Stress-Free Long Distance Moving, How Much Does It Cost To Replace Lifters In A Truck, How to Install Lower Ball Joint Without Press, How to Remove Airbag From The Steering Wheel, How to Replace Piston Rings Without Removing Engine. They also work for the given time interval, which you should discount based on the prevalent conditions. Required fields are marked *. A forum community dedicated to all jeep owners and enthusiasts. The Chrysler coolant is good for 10 years. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. From here, you should replace the coolant. Deposit control additives, on the other hand, prevent the formation of scales and hard water deposits. Mopar 2020 VEHICLE LUBRICANT & CHEMICAL CATALOG. So the right stuff is the MS . Check the status of your FYI the OAT concentrate with p/n circled. Valvoline Multi-Vehicle 50/50 Prediluted Ready-to-Use Antifreeze/Coolant 1 GA, Light Yellow/Green. View Offer. Finally, what product can you use in the stead of Mopar? This product is available in a bright pink hue when diluted as needed. Required fields are marked *. Can You Mix Orange and Green Antifreeze? First, there is the G30 or G12 formulation which is a silicate free OAT. Hope this helps someone out, as it caused me a . This is a mistake and can lead to expensive repairs. The new OAT they sold for top offs was a bright cherry red. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The two coolants should never be mixed together as they do not react well. OAT coolant is purple in color. Motorcraft is OEM Ford Parts brand. Image is a representation of this item. Ronnie went on to say Valvoline makes the GM Dexcool and around 2006, GM stopped using the 2-EHA. Definitely a typical supplier quality issue that one could expect to see. Freecor BFC. Over time, you experience a problem with rust powder. Equivalent MOPAR Coolant. wash away this rust and will pass it on to the heat exchangers. Zerex G05 has extra additives to prevent cavitation on the diesel engine cylinders. Engine. OAT coolants are extended life coolants that protect the components of the engine, including those made of aluminum and magnesium. accelerated corrosion within the engine and cooling systems. Suppose you mix HOAT and OAT owing to an emergency or accident, get the car to an authorized dealer. It does not contain phosphate. View All Reviews, Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws / regulations. 2276 Views 2 Replies 3 Participants Last post by Matt69, Jul 16, 2018. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. OEM Recochem Premium Antifreeze Extended Life Orange meets Chrysler MS-12106 requirements and exceeds the performance requirements of ASTM D3306 and JIS K2234. Its freeze and boiling protection is -34 (-36.7 ) and 265 (129 ) respectively. Your email address will not be published. OAT coolants are usually orange. W. Another company currently makes the new Mopar OAT. The new formula has been tested with antifreeze/coolant formulations that are factory installed by major auto and light-duty truck makers. Mopar 68163849AB Engine Coolant and Antifreeze Ram Jeep Wrangler. Usually, vehicles of the Chrysler group need to be equipped with OEM original equipment manufacturer antifreeze. Its not a hybrid version. 26. Zerex G30 is marketed as a European car OAT formulation and the product information sheet states that it meets the Fiat Chrysler spec. OAT 50/50 is recommended for use on a wide range of applications, including cars, trucks, and/or vans from Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, and Ram. Auto Parts v 942756d09 (2gx2v) cv1448. If it was mine, I would re-flush it and purchase a known HOAT Antifreeze like Zerox, or Mopar HOAT. $9.94 delivery Apr 26 - 27 . . Many customers state that it performs poorly upon exceeding the recommended mileage. Required fields are marked *. 1). Its formulation uses ethylene glycol as the base in organic acid technology and does not contain amines, borates, nitrates, phosphates, and silicates. Never miss a sale on new parts, tools, and more! It consists of a hose connected from the tank to the distribution point which can be an injector, a pump or a carburettor all dependant on the model of your car. Low coolant levels can lead to overheating, which can damage your engine. A forum community dedicated to all Dodge owners and enthusiasts. The one they have for Mercedes vehicles is OAT with silicates (but they dont call it HOAT) and its purple. So if you live in a very hot region, keep in mind that the product is not a good choice. It does this by ensuring that the cooling system does not freeze when it is cold and removes excess heat that can cause corrosion. Jeep #19; 03' Rubicon/BDS springs /Rancho RS5000X shocks//5.13 gears/35" Mickey Thompson MTZ P3 tires/Black Magic brakes. FCA Material Standard MS-12106." I think Mopar has 2 kinds of OAT antifreeze and they are not compatible. Copyright 2023. Your email address will not be published. There are many types of coolants, but in this case, the article will focus on OATs, which use organic acid inhibitive technology. 2014 3.6 V6 Radiator fan only runs on low. If you want to get more out of your car for less, this would be an ideal way to go. There are some ball joints that dont require a press, but when it comes to certain suspensions that us pressed-in ball joints. Diethylene Glycol, and <5% Hydrated inorganic acid, organic acid salts (the specifics of which are apparently proprietary). Do not mix this coolant with the factory fill, even if you drain it there is still considerable amount of the old coolant left . Freecor NRC. 98 Laredo ZJ 4L, 00 Limited 4.7 QD, 01 Limited V8 UC QD, 04 Columbia WJ 4L QT, Standard yellow non hoat 50/50 was used in my TJ300k miles with no issues. $24.10 $ 24. You are using an out of date browser. It is important to note that the colors for the European coolants can vary among brands for the equivalent formulation. 2014 2500 Black Appearance Package big . The new Prestone All Makes All Models Extended Life Antifreeze/Coolant is a patented Organic Acid Technology formula that offers up to five years or 150,000 miles of protection when it is added to any extended life antifreeze/coolant. Very concerned to use OAT if HOAT was filled at factory. Dex-cool approved coolants use two organic corrosion inhibitors. Isnt DexCool the special coolant, and isnt it orange? When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Get the correct info. They also work for the given time interval, which you should discount based on the prevalent conditions. This could show up as aluminum pipes turning black in the coolant system, engine overheat, or leaks in the coolant system. time, you experience a problem with rust powder. Note that when the level of coolant reduces in the passages, cast iron gets exposed and is thus at risk of rusting. Find an Automotive Service Professional OAT, or Organic Acid (Additive) Technology, describes the type of materials responsible for the corrosion protection offered by this product. I just used the new stuff in my truck. TL/DR: Dexcool is by far the most common and most proven antifreeze on american roads. They will drain the coolants, flush the system, and use the right coolant for your vehicle. If youre adding coolant or replacing it without flushing the system, it is important (mixing dissimilar additives could lead to undesirable consequences sedimentation, jelling, etc..). On the downside, they take a while to become active, and you will need to drive several thousand miles to achieve this. Edition 4x4. of the cooking system. But in rare cases, we might come across a deep green OAT coolant (Honda manufactures dark green OAT coolant). Motorcraft Gold Coolant is ethylene glycol-based and is yellow, and contains a bittering agent. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Different vehicles require different coolants depending on the manufacturers recommendation. . #3. A SUBJECT: Attention! OAT wont protect brass and copper components used in earlier model cooling systems. It protects the engine for up to ten years, which is the equivalent of two hundred and forty thousand kilometers. Factory Filled Coolant Comments: Can you confirm a Mopar OAT coolant was filled at factory. Mopar 68048953AB Antifreeze/Coolant. The coolant in the market with the most approvals. Period. These two are not compatible and will cause issues. OAT coolants have a service interval of 10 years or 150,000 miles. See More Specifications NUMBER: 07-004-12 REV. While Chrysler didnt publicly announce the chemical composition, Valvoline got their hands on this OAT and ran some tests. I need to top off my coolant and the owner's manual recommends Mopar Antifreeze/Coolant 5 Year HOAT (red [or pink] in color). This is why, for OAT, they changed the recommendation, from flush and fill, to drain and re-fill. A vehicles and beyond, for all engine applications except the ones listed in the note above. Choosing a concentrated product and mix it with distilled water will help you save some bucks compare to a pre-diluted one. Coolant also keeps corrosion down inside the engine that may be caused by water. Its readily available at any Walmart and quite affordable. Motorcraft ( Ford) coolant is also HOAT, but Ive always used the Zerex G05 and distilled water. Coolants of different technologies are not compatible nor interchangeable (OAT, HOAT or IAT). It is an OEM, thus, trusted by car manufacturers during the production and aftercare of vehicles. *exclusions apply, 4.75 out of 5 stars Zerex G-05 by Valvoline is a HOAT that I use in my Mopar built VW Routan. Write a Review, Write a Review Zerex DEX-Cool is one of thetop-selling antifreeze coolants. Msq of 6. 4x2 FWD. Edition 4x2. I messed up and left my radiator cap loose..Ugghhh. Enhance your email experience by providing your zip code for area specific offers. Do I have to use this type or can I use Prestone's Quick Fill which is diluted to 50/50, it's an ethylene glycol base. en / us. If you want to get more out of your car for less, this would be an ideal way to go. Mixing G-05 with OAT is a formula for disaster. Note that the interval should not be more than five years. Over 4x4. In most instances the process is similar, and the basics are that there is some hard work ahead of you, but you can do it. First, it is circulated throughout the engine to the radiator to keep your engine at a stable operating temperature. Affordable and reliable, Mopar Replacement OAT 10-Year/150,000-mile concentrate antifreeze will keep your coolant system in peak condition. What type of question would you like to submit? Where it has not undergone dilution, it looks purple. Best Seller in Antifreezes & Coolants. Vehicle Fitment; Year Make Model Body & Trim Engine & Transmission; 2023 : Ram : 2500: Big Horn, Laramie, Limited, Limited Longhorn, Lone Star, Power Wagon, Rebel . The OPs cooling system calls for OAT coolant. Mix a minimum solution of 50% OAT engine coolant that meets the requirements of FCA Material Standard MS. 90032 and distilled water. The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. While it is okay to switch to a new coolant, here are a few points to keep in mind: This Mopar 68048953AB coolant has been in the market for a long time. The latter name stands for 2-ethyl hexanoic acid. In Stock. While Chrysler didnt publicly announce the chemical composition, Valvoline got their hands on this OAT and ran some tests. The concentrate is now $26 at numerous places. There are many types of coolants, but in this case, the article will focus on OATs, which use organic acid inhibitive technology. dba Summit Racing Equipment | Trademarks, Everything You Need for Anything You Drive. Violett / PurpleMopar Antifreeze Concentrate 3,785L MS-90032ManufacturerMoparColorViolett / PurpleSpecificationsASTM D-3306ApprovalsApprovals: Chrysler MS-90032 (replaces MS-12106)Volume3.785 L3 more rows. Second, antifreeze has a lower freezing point than water, which keeps it in a fluid state during cold weather. Mixing two formulas wont cause any dangerous reactions or explosions, but it could turn your coolant into a sludgy chemical mixture that wont be able to flow properly through your cooling system. During the PBI prior to delivery of the vehicles, even topping off the coolant overflow tank with a small amount OAT when a vehicle called for HOAT, or vice versa causes problems. 3)) or any other coolants have been mixed, it will be necessary to flush the cooling system. Stay Updated with Emails from Summit Racing. OAT coolants might even come in red, pink, yellow or purple colours. I recall back when they introduced the newer formulations of antifreeze fluids. Freecor PGC. Mixing the Dexcool with the Mopar OAT still makes me nervous, so I did thorough cleaning/flushes of both my Dodges before refilling with Dexcool . It is available at the 'Zone. MI. Coolants of different technologies are not compatible nor interchangeable ( OAT, HOAT or IAT). 300+ viewed in past week. They may react and cause damage, If you want to fill it with a new coolant, flush the old fluid in your radiator, Stick with OEM products if your car is under warranty, if not, the dealer might void it, Ensure that you have theright coolant in line with your car make recommendation. So I asked why is Chrysler stating the only OAT antifreeze to use in the 2013 is theirs and he said money/marketing. There is a lot to accomplish before the moving van can be loaded, so it doesnt matter how big or distant your move is, it might be stressful. Mixing From here, you should replace the coolant. I'm going on a road trip and I only need to top the recovery tank off. How did I do that. Mixing products is not a good idea, and it can easily result in the damaging of the cooking system. Dex-Cool is trademarked by GM. So just wanted to post this since I could not find a clear answer either online or on the forums. 7-Passenger AWD. 1). Use your Summit Racing SpeedCard today, and get 10% back - Get Details! Car was his first love and passion. MS-90032 was an old designation for 10 Year / 150K mile OAT coolant that was not embittered. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The most obvious difference between the two is the color. I swear, I'm really trying to get a Ram, but What did you do with your 4th Gen this week? Note I was looking for a readily available coolant replacement that meets the spec's of the Dodge OAT coolant with the Chrysler Material Standard MS-12106. The lubricant has a GM 6277M approval from General Motors and meets Chrysler MS-12106 requirements. ](i!? IwA >+( @%E}vY4ye\sjb.yMc2+y,y! Last edited: Sep 28, 2020. You can use the Mopar chemical catalog for reference on page 15 in the link below. The issue you are referring to is when HOAT coolant is added to OAT coolant. Some people believe that they can mix the two. Aug 5, 2016. If you absolutely insist on having the non-emittered coolant, you will have to call around to see if any dealers still have any NOS of coolant with the old designation. Antifreeze/Coolant Part Number (Concentrate/Pre-Mix) AFZ FLEET AFZ FLEET50/50 AFZ FINALCHARGE AFZ FC50/50 AFZ 675130 PNT PF-A1-1 PNT PF-E-1.5L PNT PFE-5L BA 252-1501U BA 252-1001U AFZ G05 AFZ LOWTOX Antifreeze Color PinkRed Blue Green Yellow1 Green Base Ethylene Glycol Propylene Glycol product is available in a bright pink hue when diluted as needed. Check your owner's manual to ensure the coolant's compatibility with your vehicle. HOAT doesn't seem commonly available. Prestone AS105 Total Cooling Syststem Cleaner for Radiator, Heater Core, and Hoses, 22 oz., 1 pack , (Packaging May vary) $4.28 ($0.03/Fl Oz) In Stock. Point is, when you use antifreeze or coolant you are regulating the temperature of your engine. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Midway Dodge Incorporated II / Chicago. From here, you should replace the coolant. I always use the All makes and models kind. However, they are not the only pick for you as there are many substitutes on the market such as Valvoline, Zerex, Preston, etc. As many of you have probably noticed, some of us received the pink OAT coolant from the factory, which is rated for 10 years/150,000 miles. So unless you know exactly what was in their or should be in there, it may be confusing later on. Motorcraft Coolant Equivalent: [Orange & Premium Gold], GM 88861800 Equivalent: 3 Safe Choices You Must Try, Honda HCF-2 Transmission Fluid Equivalent: 2 Choices You Must Try, GM Auto Trak 2 Fluid Equivalent: 2 Choices You Must Try, Do not mix two different types of coolant/ antifreeze. For safety reasons, an embittering agent was added and a new designation was given, MS-12106. This agent does not affect the coolant in any way other than making it taste very bitter as opposed to the normal sweet taste. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. (Then again, the parts dept at my dealer is also the only department with any true skill and knowledge.). This could show up as aluminum pipes turning black in the coolant system, engine overheat, or leaks in the coolant system. Its never a good idea to mix two different colors or types of antifreeze. For safety reasons, an embittering agent was added and a new designation was given, MS-12106. How long does Mopar oat coolant last? With five years or 250,000 km service protection, this antifreeze/coolant provides excellent protection to metals in the cooling system from rust, corrosion, and temperature protection for the aluminum. RedMopar Antifreeze Coolant / Concentrate 3,785 L MS-9769ManufacturerMoparColorRedSpecificationsASTM D-3306, ASTM D-4340ApprovalsApprovals: Chrysler MS-9769Volume3.785 L1 more row. Your email address will not be published. No need to mix with water; just pour it into your radiator. JavaScript is disabled. I've used it for years in all of my Jeeps. Flowing coolant will Both are interchangeable with no problem and will protect your car from extreme temperature regardless of high or low they get. If you absolutely insist on having the non-emittered coolant, you will have to call around to see if any dealers still have any NOS of coolant with the old designation. Your email address will not be published. HOAT stands for hybrid organic acid technology , and these coolants operate similarly to what you would expect of OAT products. 4-Door 4x2. In all likelihood you won't find it. Per the Owner's manual: "We recommend you use MOPAR Antifreeze/Coolant. TSB 07-004-12 REV. emergency or accident, get the car to an authorized dealer. AFAIK, this thread is saying Dexcool and OAT are the same. OAT coolants are extended life coolants that protect the components of the engine, including those made of aluminum and magnesium. Theres a 50/50 premixed bottle and one thats 100% coolant. Low coolant levels can lead to overheating, which can damage your engine. Valvoline says its ZEREX G-05 HOAT is compatible with many brands of coolant commonly available. Standard MS-9769. Consult with a reputable auto shop before deciding in this regard. I also recall seeing many aluminum pieces eaten up from these products. He spends his weekdays working for his garage and writing stories for oilsadvisor.com. It is MS-9769 certified and comes with a 5 years/100,000 miles warranty. When added to a vehicles current formula, it is designed to provide the properties and change over intervals of that formula, be it one that offers 30,000-miles of protection, 100,000-miles of protection or 150,000-miles of protection. debris (particles) floating in the coolant. Yes to both questions, but Chrysler Group says dont use DexCool in its products. Where it has not undergone dilution, it looks purple. Still the same stuff and still compatible with your truck. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. It provides antifreeze and anti-boil protection all year round. order I'm 69, don't know if that's old or not, but I am on Medicare and social security. Hybrid-OAT combines OAT and IAT to include nitrites, making it universal for all makes and models. 1). WTFO! Come to find out its formulation is the same as the latest Dexcool. A 50/50 mix of Dex-Cool "MS-12106" OAT (orange) + Mopar "MS-12106" OAT (purple) will be a disturbing brown, but still 100% OAT coolant. For heavy duty truck and extreme duty cycle applications refer to the Service Information or Owners Manual for proper maintenance schedules. For distinction purposes, it is orange in color. Just as the name indicates, this coolant/antifreeze guarantees you up to 10years or 150,000 miles before the next service. The OAT in both my 2016s looks purple through the side of the tank, but red with the cap off, especially if you shine a flash light on it. This lubricant uses an Ethylene glycol . Note that with heavy-duty applications, you may need what is known as a coolant extender. Reply. Coolants are classified into three main types: IAT, OAT, and HOAT. CAUTION: Vehicle Damage may occur if dissimilar coolants are mixed! Other manufacturers, such as late-model VW/Audi (pink or red), late model Dodge/Chrysler (purple) and Honda (dark green) also use OAT technology. has released a new engine coolant for the 2013 model year vehicles and beyond, for all engine applications except the ones listed in the note above. Engine. Sep 30, 2020. Mopar Replacement OAT 50/50 Premix Antifreeze Coolant is a long-term formula, blended for dependable performance up to 10 years or 150,000 miles. It protects the engine for up to ten years, which is the equivalent of two hundred and forty thousand kilometers. Click here to find a OAT, or Organic Acid (Additive) Technology, describes the type of materials responsible for the corrosion protection offered by this product. My dealership is pretty reasonable on the price. For safety reasons, an embittering agent was added and a new designation was given, MS-12106. Engineered for Use In: Chrysler: 2000-2012, Ford: 2002-2010. First off, OAT stands for organic acid technology, which is an indication of the materials in use. O'Reilly 1 Gallon Green Concentrate Antifreeze, O'Reilly 1 Gallon Orange Concentrate Antifreeze, O'Reilly 1 Gallon Orange 50/50 Antifreeze, O'Reilly 1 Gallon Yellow Concentrate Antifreeze, O'Reilly 1 Gallon Yellow 50/50 Antifreeze, PEAK 1 Gallon Orange Concentrate Antifreeze/Coolant, PEAK 1 Gallon Orange 50/50 Antifreeze/Coolant, Peak 1 Gallon Yellow 50/50 Antifreeze/Coolant, Peak 1 Gallon Yellow Concentrate Antifreeze/Coolant, Prestone 1 Gallon Yellow Concentrate Antifreeze, Prestone 1 Gallon Yellow 50/50 Antifreeze, Prestone 1 Gallon Orange 50/50 Antifreeze, Prestone 1 Gallon Orange Concentrate Antifreeze, Zerex 1 Gallon Red 50/50 Antifreeze/Coolant, Zerex 1 Gallon Yellow 50/50 Antifreeze/Coolant, Zerex 1 Gallon Yellow Concentrate Antifreeze/Coolant, Zerex 1 Gallon Blue 50/50 Antifreeze/Coolant, Zerex 1 Gallon Orange 50/50 Antifreeze/Coolant, Zerex 1 Gallon Green 50/50 Antifreeze/Coolant, Zerex 1 Gallon Purple 50/50 Antifreeze/Coolant. StarParts Tech states the following info: 1 Gallon - 68163848AA (concentrate) 68163849AA (50/50); MOPAR Antifreeze/Coolant 10 Year/150,000 Mile Formula OAT (Organic Additive Technology) or equivalent meeting the requirements of Chrysler Material Standard MS.90032. It is important to understand your vehicle needs and the requirements thereof. If you are an international customer and would like to change the currency that prices are displayed in, you can do so here. Please note that Checkout Prices will be in US Dollars. Click to expand Prestone was copy-paste dexcool dyed lemon juice green for over 15 years, now its Dexcool with phosphates. 128 Fluid Ounces] Minimum Ship Quantity of 6 gallons. CAUTION: Vehicle Damage may occur if dissimilar coolants are mixed! debris (particles) floating in the coolant. Zerex G05 Phosphate Free Antifreeze/Coolant. Reviews You mix it with water to ensure that the radiator does not freeze in cold conditions or overheat when it is hot. Mopar Antifreeze Concentrate 3,785L MS-90032 is designed specifically for this purpose as it replaces the Mopar Radiator Antifreeze Concentrate MS-12106 and has been tested thoroughly by Mopar, who have ensured that it meets their . The color doesn't matter, what does is that it is HOAT. More Buying Choices $22.45 (13 new offers) PEAK OET Extended Life Orange Concentrate Antifreeze/Coolant for North American Vehicles, 1 Gal. Copyright 2008-2023 OReilly It is advisable for North American gasoline vehicles and light-duty cars. In addition to protecting the radiator from the effects of extreme temperature, it ensures that the metallic parts are safe from corrosion. Since all trucks are different, and all lifters are different, prices vary from truck to truck and between lifters. From here, you should replace the coolant. OATs require about 5,000 miles to develop a protective layer. . Vehicle/Engine Search Vehicle/Engine Search Make/Model Search All my vehicles late model or not get the antifreeze changed over at some point and I've never experienced any adverse effect. . May 3 . 3,582 ratings. I would think that in other cases the manufacturer was sourcing different fluid colors from different (or even the same) vendors. other coolants have been mixed, it will be necessary to flush the cooling system. If there is a universal coolant that happens to be a Dexcool clone, then yes Id agree they can be mixed.

Melia Bali Happy Hour, Articles M