ncis la fanfiction deeks secret family

Hes brave and always quick to defend his teammates and protect innocent people. Wes needs a little help figuring out what he's feeling as he waits to find out if he got the callback for his first play. If you don't like Mpreg or Poliamory, this may not be your fic. He comes at problems from a different perspective. Someone has it out for the law enforcement of LA and is taking it out on the police officers and those who work there. When she runs into Ziva David, an NCIS agent. What kind of journey can we expect for Deeks in Season 10? Sam Hanna and G Callen were waiting in her room, taking turns to keep watch and sit by her bedside; they had promised Hetty that they would stay till Kensi woke up. Ziva and Marty have secret nobody in LA team know but Hetty, Short drabbles about Densi and their thing. Martinez was pleasant but persistent. This is just my third work of fan fiction. romance ncisla love +4 more # 11 Densi love story by ncislosangeles123 41.8K 1.4K 26 Densi xxx Completed marty densi deeks How will this turn out. And while he didnt yet appreciate Nells expert driving, hed otherwise generously taken the same supportive attitude with her, even though she obviously couldnt yet if ever measure up to Kensi as a field agent. Based solely on these interviews, Det. I trusted Hettys judgment, Callen replied simply. He'd rather this scene be over with because it would be his last for the next three days. Will we see follow-up from Densis Season 9 argument? Nell paused to consider the question. He was a witness. Do you have any idea who the father could be? The doctor asked, they really should be here if possible. Kensi was so eager to have a baby with Deeks that when she gets it, she's not the only one with news to break. I may not know you very well even after all these years, but I do know you dont let things go, especially if it concerns a person you care about., If she cares about me, why lie? Deeks finds himself surprised by Callen's reaction when he's injured on a case. Callen said nothing. Oh my god youve got to be kidding me! Deeks almost shouted. Set in an imaginary set where male pregnancies are possible. Hetty has been the mentor/mother to . After the scan, questions were asked and answered the doctor left them to it. A big secret with long wavy blonde hair, bright green eyes and a fiery temper. Mardi Gras gone wrong. I couldnt have been more wrong. Required fields are marked *. The assistant director sits back in his chair. Thanks so much OhBuddy! How was graduation? Callen finally asked. Another great fan fic by Sweet Lu thanks! Romance at your Service: Deeks Surf Log 4/23/23, NCISLA Classified Preview:Sensu Lato (S14E18). Requests closed. Thanks Patricia! "So basically, until we can figure out who's behind this and arrest them, these families have no lives and are in their own prison of sorts," Deeks clarified. He watched Deeks with Kensi as she started to come too. I think Deeks is more than capable of filling you in on his childhood, she told Martinez. Provided, that is, he got to stay with them at NCIS, Deeks had already started at OSP before I got here, but from what Ive heard, the team was different before he arrived. Website Powered by WordPress.com. Copyright 2023 Dont underestimate him. This meant that his wife was on the gurney. Right, Sam said warily of the new guy and still trying to comprehend the news hes just learnt. He knew his team was there working to protect him, but he could hear the bad guys getting closer. She came from a U.S. Marine Corps Family and still drives to Camp Pendleton every weekend. But if the team still gathers there and if theres even a remote possibiltiy that we get a great scene like this, I sure hope they can hang on to it. But I will find them. So, whats the info about Kensis condition, Deeks asked, concerned. But Deeks was different. Hiding in plain sight has always been more fun for him anyway. It was all one big lie. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (4), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, i'm only human and i bleed when i fall down (i'm only human and i crash and i break down), it's not like rape but it's not consensual, you'll find me alone at midnight (inside my mind, trying to get things right), an attack on the mind via a reliable enemy (taking care of you when you can't care for yourself), i guess you could technically classify this as an rpf, i did a lot of research so i hope this is accurate, Look Damn Good In The Dress, Zipping Up The Mess, I literally wrote this at 10:30 pm in 20 minutes. While I had high hopes for Overdue, I also had low expectations and feared our favorite detective wouldnt be given the respect he deserves. "Kensi, you and Deeks check out where the kidnapper was . Martinez began, Agent Callen, as team leader, you must have some say in your teams make-up. When Eric and Nell are adding DNA profiles to a NCIS database they uncover a shocking secret. KateBishop_LadyHawk, AndeWasHere, Katie_45, EEckhardt, Anas0l_299, metalhead288, ScaredOfSkateboards, BayBall, Jakdhale2020, Kayaa_san, AshwinMeird, Sylelv, Densi_fangirl, Paperwolf31, lolaaa___6441, Corrie001, DivergentHufflepuffMagpieAvenger13, Lady_HeidiMae, HPlover716, Ryan__Scholl, Abby_The_Avatar, Jand091215, Thecoolshelby, Eraumavez, and sammy2 Deeks and I are very different people. Six years earlier an undercover case left an LAPD Detective dead. Despite a less stellar LAPD file, Detective Deeks appears to have acquitted himself admirably during his time there. If Martinez only knew that Deeks was far from the only member of his team whod occasionally gone rogue. He didnt look at him either. Raised HGC, that means Im pregnant, right Kensi questioned. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. What can we expect for Densi in Better Angels? Callen walked in and dropped his go-bag on the floor, his expression a mixture of exhaustion and confusion, not unlike his own after he got home last night. Callen and Deeks are forced to share a home and bed during a case. I know this is awkward, Agent Blye, but I wanted to ask you about your husbands background. Not sure about Anna after this, replied sadly. I dont know what the hell to believe anymore, Callen said with a touch of anger. What if kensi has a little sister? Her normally jovial partner had been deadly serious from their first interaction of the day, when he briefed the team up in Ops about his former client slash confidential informant Jenny Radson, whod phoned him in a panic the previous night with talk of stolen vehicles being shipped to Asia and used in terrorist operations. When 5-0 comes into the picture will Deeks ever get back to LA in one piece? Whats your favorite NCISLA Christmasepisode? Youre both stubborn and focused, and have a tendency to go rogue., Im afraid for her, Callen said. Just posted a new NCIS LA story on FF.net. HOW IS THAT FOR COMMUNICATION ! Deeks asked. Your email address will not be published. I could just picture this, watching it on TV and hearing their voices. Hi, I'm Emily; speechie by day, introvertall the time. After Gibbss squad is disbanded including his daughter Emma Gibbs who is about to be moved to another team. You have a dog/ service dog nam What if kensi has a little sister? As the Acting Operations Manager here, what do you think he has to offer NCIS?. Really like seeing how others view the characters. Deeks methodically went about his early morning chores of cleaning and disinfecting the bar. He began, Youre right. Forget the lie and last night. The team is investigating the murder of a marine cadet, who happens to be gay and who happens to have a lot in common with a string of murders targeting gay men in LA, who are not connected to the navy. The team thwarted a world threatening apocalypse. He can play a homeless person who can walk right up to a suspect, he can be an addict at a recovery center pulling intel out of a patient, hes been a sleazy attorney, hell he even played a surfer once. Now an NCIS agent, Alexa works alongside the team to solve cases. The punishment seemed to last forever, every screech of the drill and every agonized scream almost physically searing itself into Sams brain. Deeks appears to be an excellent candidate and I recommend that his age waiver be granted for admission to FLETC. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you. He thought about how completely wrong hed been about Deeks. When he heard the back door open and close, he finally realized hed been cleaning the same section of the bar top for the last fifteen minutes. Enjoyed this, Its a pity they rarely show Deeks and Callen together, they do have a lot in common. Don't worry, I'll be trying as har the title says it all. Never had been. Get em drunk so theyll reveal personal information? Will have chapter one finished this week followed by chapter two. So where was that warm fuzzy feeling from a job well done? As they sat there in silence thinking about what went wrong with the mission for it to end in this situation, they were meant to have each others backs, and both felt like they had failed Kensi, even though they knew that Kensi would kick both their asses if she knew they were feeling this way. I see the trainers at FLETC didnt dull your rambling sense of humor., I couldnt get a laugh or even a teenie-tiny smile out of any of them., Thats an understatement, brother, Deeks said and shivered at the memory. I really appreciate it. This is the Kensi's teenage daughter goes missing and its up to the team to bring her home safe I have no idea where she is or what shes doing., I was going toproposeif you can believe that.. He asked the lady at reception where Kensi was. Deeks is still a cop with the LAPD. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. The next hour was a blur to everyone involved as they managed to arrest all the bad guys. If you have quality concerns, please take a look at the site I referenced in their fan fiction sub-forum. wikiDeeks is a non-profit fan site devoted to the character Marty Deeks of the hit CBS television show, NCIS: Los Angeles. Will h G Callen got shot once again. Wes' POV leading up to the phone call made in chapter seven of Slumber Party. Kensi and deeks She knew hed been forced to shoot the man, but beyond that, he hadnt shared many details about his life with his parents. Your name is DJ Williams and has been an orphan since you were 5 years old. How will she take it? Shed also shared Deeks nervousness about the process, and how shed teased him with the idea that he might be quizzed on the presidents and their deaths. Thanks Robbie. She, along with Percy Jackson, Grover Underwood, and Clarisse La Rue, infiltrate NCIS where they team up with NCIS Agents Leroy Gibbs, Anthony DiNozzo, T NCIS basically grew brighter when Malia Weston joined them. She wanted her life to be worth more than just that of one person. 24 guests Thank you so much! His intelligence and bravery were cited numerous times. Eric breathes out, shaking off his jitters. Densi? Roughly 10 minutes later, Deeks time alone with Kensi was interrupted by someone clearing their throat behind him; when he looked up, he saw two men, who in any other situation he would have been intimidated, but right now, all he could think about was the woman lying in bed in front of him who had yet to wake up. This is a Densi fanfic!! How will this turn out. We will be happy to considerate it and will let you know. And the combination of his experience and his character has made him an incredible mentor. He has a law degree and worked as a public defender. When a secret is revealed how will they cope. What if Callen had a brother and niece he didn't know about? After a year of dancing around each other and flirting on shared cases, Deeks finally asked Kensi on a date, and it was the best decision of his life as they both fell almost instantly in love. Where do you think he could improve?, Eric hesitated. Wi Detective Marty has been overlooked and not valued by his team for quite some time now. Thank you for sharing this with us. Change). Callen looked up at him, his eyes that piercing blue that could freeze you in place when he wanted to. It took a while for Sam and I to see what she had seen from the beginning. Now a suspect has become a vital part of the case. More recently, shed watched him working with Fatima and Devin. His courage and sacrifice were instrumental in recovering stolen nuclear weapons that could have killed thousands. After years of pushing his thoughts of his birth family away Wesley decides to finally face it. This is the story about Anna Kolcheck and G.Callen. He made a note of each desk, what was on it and how it was arranged, something he knew would help him in the coming days. What could go right? Deeks expects to be left alone, to never see the NCIS agents again. What does that mean, and is that a good or bad thing, Callen asked, concerned about his friend and co-worker. Yep, well go and get some coffee from the canteen while we wait, Callen replied, and they both left the doctor and nurses to it. Callen had rarely seen him so angry. She recognized it as almost a gut reaction, some kind of instinct that propelled him to protect. Finally they. All right go to CBS and the proper owners. -For Carolyn-. Deeks hid a part of himself, one week a year he needed the time off. His NCIS and LAPD files have been reviewed. When Hetty recruited me she told me it would be a lonely existence. No one else from the group was either. To investigate the death of a naval officer, who had ties to either of the two biggest former yakuz Little abby and what's up with tony (NCIS), NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service | Book 1. Something said in 'The Debt' makes Kensi wonder about Deeks and Callen's relationship. The effort to humanize Kilbride continued on NCIS: Los Angeles Season 13 Episode 5. Not my own accomplishments., If Im being honestIm not sure what to believe, he replied. How does your improvisation processwork? Amazing job. Kensi returns back to work after being home recovering from her trauma she faced, but she comes back to find out Deeks is in trouble. "There are seven team members but only six of them have extended families," Nell replied. Completed ncisfanfiction ericchristianolsen deeks +8 more # 10 A Thousand Years by teenwolf_ncisla 44.4K 1.5K 34 Your email address will not be published. His appointment with his new boss was at eight, an hour before everyone else arrived. What starts as a normal day of work might change the life of one team member forever. We final Kensi's teenage daughter goes missing and its up to the team to bring her home safe If it is, then enjoy! He brings unique skills to the team. As Dawn solves cases with the team, she has no A race against the Galra on a mission to save Nell brings back memories for each of the Paladins of Voltron. Hey? You can send it to [email protected] and our fanfic editor will take a look at it. 27 pages July 27, 2016 Gallavichgirl0915. They were more serious, kind of tightly wound. She just told Eric, Thanks for sharing that, Eric. They shared specific examples of cases where he conducted himself admirably. I share your concerns about the upcoming FLETC arc. Detective Marty has been overlooked and not valued by his team for quite some time now. That I struggled? These are different. Kensi or Callen. They finally figured everything out in there relationship and are thinking about getting married and starting a famil A collection of one shots with characters from NCIS and NCIS LA. She feels restless doing nothing so when Hetty tries to recruit her to NCIS, she is more than happy to accept. Season 9 Finale #NCISLA FanFic: Two Sides of Densi by @psyched. Callen sat across the boatshed interrogation table from Martinez, careful to maintain open body language and wondering what issues shed raise from Deeks long record working with the team. He cares about people and hes driven to protect them. They were good, but Deeks, he brought a balance. What's a friend who owns a bar for, anyway? We really needed to see this. He was incredibly strong and as loyal as any SEAL. NCIS Agents having fun in the Big Easy. Or that I killed it on the range, tactical ops, legal, and all the intelligence tests?, Callen smiled for the first time. It always seemed to be up to him to initiate a dialogue, but today he wasnt interested in talking, even though he was curious about the mans dark mood. But I will find them. Can you tell us more about your first day at work onNCISLA? He genuinely wants to protect people and hes smart. He thought Deeks work spoke for itself. What could go wrong? What sort of challenge is this, anyway? I wish we could see this friendship on TV- what a wasted opportunity, especially with Callen living in their bar. A Reznikov, N. coda. This is their story, their will be ups and downs, but in the end love conquers all, How will Kensi react when her past has to be told? Will he even want them to? May include strong language at times. When she asked about his first impression of Deeks, he couldnt help but turn their undercover meeting into a bit of a joke, but when he saw the shocked expression on her face, he quickly set her straight. Kensi and Deeks have been married for nearly 3 years and were together 3 years before the wedding, Kensis team doesnt know about Deeks, and only Deeks partner knows about Kensi. Question, though: how does one submit here? Once they were on their own, Kensi and Deeks talked about the future and their plans for once the baby arrived till Kensi fell asleep. I once mistook his appearance and outward attitude as signs that he didnt take his job seriously, that he wasnt a strong person. You captured them both so well, and they both had such crappy things happen to them (done to them?) Overall, shed tried to answer the womans questions without defensiveness, though it was hard not to jump all over her, to literally pound into her head how wonderful Deeks was. It didnt help matters when Jennys daughter failed to remember him, and told him what turned out to be a lie about how horrible her homeless life with her mother had been. Hell if I know, Callen said, and got up to pour himself another cup of coffee. So according to Ms. Lange, Detective Deeks has been one of her most valued team members. Deeks told him, reliving once again the moment he was told he had washed out of FLETC. Deeks can't sit down if other people in the room are standing. Hetty was involved, if that makes things any clearer.. In summary, the team is loyal to Det. Shes been out since we got here about an hour and a half ago; we are just waiting for her to wake up now. Callen informed him. Kensi finally finds out she is having a baby after a rough journey of trying with husband Marty Deeks, though Kensi is kidnapped by fellow inmate David Kessler. Erics acting skills have brought Deeks to life for us all to love and enjoy. My angst about it propelled me to type up what I hoped to see in the ep. NCIS: Los Angeles NCIS | Marty Deeks Ziva David | Kidnapped Fan Los Angeles Tony Dinozzo Abby Scuito Gibbs Callen Sam Hanna Kensi Byle. How will the team welcome her? Will they Krista is Dr. Spencer Reid's daughter, his wife Mackenzie died in a car crash years prior. Part 23 of 'Deeks/Callen' series. Case fic. Deeks blood ran cold the moment he figured this out. Copyright 2023 tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Really nice. What led you to want to bring Detective Deeks onto the team?. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). It is what I would have liked to see/hear in the episode aired. Melody Deeks learned at a young age how to hide her true emotions. Yeahnot sure how to answer that just yet.. Despite the long-lasting ribbing hed received from the team when hed joined them, he never treated either of them as subordinates to be mocked, or even gently teased. However, and underlying secret lies beneath the silver collar round her neck. Over the course of all their subsequent fieldwork together, during Kensis assignment in Afghanistan and then while she recovered from her helicopter crash injuries, Nell couldnt help but feel grateful to him for treating her as a legitimate partner. Were all passionate about what we do, and determined to see justice done. Why not tell me the truth?, Maybe she didnt want to be talked out of what she was about to do, Deeks said. I love the character Marty Deeks, love writing about him and love watching ECO bring him to life. It doesn't really have to mean anything. Enjoy :). Rising up through the ranks as an intelligence analyst, she had encountered a good deal more than her fair share of arrogant men who thought they knew far more than she could fit inside her cute little head. Deeks had quickly and easily made a clear distinction between Callens questionable decision to withhold information, and Callens character as their leader. She had her eye on you all those years ago for a reason. Im interested in what you can tell me about his childhood.. He told her, This whole team is made up of elite talent. The three of them had gotten to the abandoned warehouse where there was only meant to be three guys, all armed. It does sound though, like you and Detective Deeks are pretty different, she observed. Deeks methodically went about his early morning chores of cleaning and disinfecting the bar. After everyone was prepared and had been briefed by the NCIS team, Kensi and Deeks sent subtle looks towards each other, telling the other person to be careful, that they loved each other, and they would see each other there the other side. Sam was humbled by his misjudgment. In the meantime, as he and Sam drove back to the mission, he reviewed the whole conversation in his head, trying to understand the Deeks hed just witnessed. Deeks is still a cop with the LAPD. Ziva and Marty were together I'm a fan of NCIS. As she slept, Deeks promised to always be there for her through everything. And I have no way to help her if shes in trouble., Or maybe it was her way of dumping me, he replied. Whats your favorite NCISLA Christmas episode? Action pac Kensi and Deeks are faced with many complications on the daily, but when Kensi returns from Afghanistan, post-torture, they are faced with the impossible. The team would never be the same without Deeks, but she struggled to explain why to this stranger whod come to judge him. He vowed to himself that hed make it up to Deeks somehow, for his pain but also for Sams misunderstanding of his very nature, That was the second worst day of my life, and Deeks got me through it, Sam explained. He couldnt seem to help himself whenever someone in authority interviewed him. What happened? And who will take the next humiliating walk down the Dock of Shame? What he finds is not what he expected. Now a suspect has become a vital part of the case. Im glad you liked it. His death was never solved A new case at NCIS la has begun. This was so good, so well researched. Posted on January 7, 2021 by Karen P in Fan Fiction // 20 Comments. Id hug you, but I have the feeling you might knock me on my ass if I did.. Especiallywhile at FLETC. Sometimes we disagree about the right way to achieve our goals. It hasnt made us a better team, it sure as hell hasnt made us more loyal, so what is it, is it the power?. Thats a stretch, Deeks., Listen, Deeks. At some . They saved the day. Hed been put on his knees the second he got him. She didnt know how much information Martinez had yet compiled on her friend and wanted to warn the team if any sensitive topics arose. left kudos on this work! Sam remembered his earlier dismissal of Deeks character to his face just hours before, which made the mans willingness to bear so much pain for him all the harder to comprehend. Hed done the same thing when Callens father had been threatened with extradition to Russia and hed tried to send Kirkin in his place. Whatever you tell me wont leave this bar.. See accompanying notes for details. yes, it appears so. Deeks didnt press, allowing the man some space to decide if he wanted to share what was obviously bothering him. She had always wanted more from life than just Secret Service. And then he finds out Hermoine has a cousin in the USA. So officially I am a damn good agent with a badge to prove it, and Ive got damn good intuition. His addled mind had trouble grasping how a man with so little strength, at least as far as he understood him, could withstand so much. All images copyright their respective owners, no infringement intended. Chris (and Chef) welcome 113 contestants to Camp Wawanakwa and someone will be eliminated by the end of the night! And Im glad to have you back on the team. January 4, 2021. Deeks has a unique background and he brings a unique perspective to the team. Instead, he always answered their questions and patiently showed them the ropes. Now I love to analyze any and all aspects of the best character on television. My search, to my parents. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. When Deeks comes home randomly during the day Wes finds himself trying his best to help his dad. They met on a case 7 years ago when LAPD and NCIS worked together. After the funeral, G is at loose ends. Please consider turning it on! He had no idea what he was getting into. Follows the latest episode,Where Everybody Knows your Name. All right go to CBS and the proper owners. You wont be able to let this go and you know it, Deeks said. Deeks discovers he is a father to a young girl, and has become her sole guardian. Read to see! You know What you cant see in his official record are the other qualities he brings to his work, and to his team.

Rockpoint Group Assets Under Management, Articles N