one piece fanfiction asl raised by whitebeard

After Ace, Luffy and Sabo make it to safety, they find a place that accepts them regardless of who they are and where they came from. Th Ah yes, our dear Ace, and Sabo who love their brother so much they'd ki- protect him no matter what. But, will the Whitebeard crew accept a CHILD vampire, something that is seen as highly taboo in the world, who also has some increasingly powerful abilities? That is, until two certain whitebeard commanders find them and take them to their ship, intent on helping them. Everyone thinks that Whitebeard's sons are the Whitebeard pirates, but that isn't completely true. One Piece Whitebeard Pirates One Piece Fanart One Piece This all changed however when the whitebeard pirates stumble upon his lonely little island and take the four year old boy under their wing. Some of these stories will take you minutes to read, while others offer weeks or months worth of entertainment - one story on the list is over a million words long. Two weeks after their duel, Kaku is trying to help Zoro back to his crew. After the fire in Gray Terminal, a worried Luffy sneaks out to go looking for Ace, only to wind up captured by Bluejam and taken from the island. Follow Monkey D. Luffy as he grows up on the Moby Dick as they travel the Grand Line and some of the Blues causing trouble and establishing bonds. Luffy is just trying to survive the Grand Line. In the midst of a fight for survival and escaping extinction, they embark on a journey of their own. Im back :) And I have one question for my followers. Ill never die! ", The long-awaited sequel to Watashitachi wa Roger Kaizoku desu (we still stand proud) is finally out!_________________________________________________________________________________________________________, The New World? he barely manages to keep his voice to an angry whisper instead of the outraged yell that piece of information really deserves. Things go differently from the original. In fact, Fisher Tiger's just going to pretend he has nothing to do with this. Also, slight spoilers I guess? But when theyre accused of destroying a small village in the New World, it sends them hurtling toward a deadly confrontation with the strongest man in the world, Whitebeard. Don't touch him, or make eye contact with him. Instead of being killed by Black Beard he ends up kidnapped, along with a certain flame users little brother. The story is super interconnected with the wider world so small arc changes can have huge ramifications for the great story. One is scarred, another is broken, and the last will fight till he dies. No OCs From the East Blue to the New World, anything related to the world of One Piece belongs here! It's probably for the best. I mean I mentind some cannon things so yeah (Slight spoilers for Marineford Arc, Post-War Arc and Dressrosa Arc but nothing dramatic, I think ^^'), " Hell no! When Kaguya deemed Sakura too bothersome during the final fight, she sent the pink-haired medic to another dimension. Can some allies be trusted? I want nothing to do with the Pirate King!". About Community. Though they have plenty of help making Luffy happy. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". There was only one woman for Whitebeard. Who wants the same old boring adventure? WIP ; Character who joins:Almost everyone (Luffy is building armada ;D ). And the bandits are helpless, Oh, did I [ Maki Zenin One Piece ] When a trouble-making runaway teen winds up in a warehouse with a wrecked Bugatti, she takes it upon herself to repair it. And maybe they even get a new son in the process. Years later, a different Sabo sets sail with his younger brother Monkey D. Luffy to form the Straw Hat Pirates, bringing along his rifle Bonnie Anne. The Straw Hearts therefore find themselves with a new ward, Ace and Marco deny engaging in pirate-adoption, and Momonosukes actual guardians assume hes being held hostage.Just a normal week, really. Nothing however could have prepared Ace for this. They havent even been at sea for a year! Even after reaching this goal, Monkey D. Luffy could not lie down and rest easily. what have they gotten themselves into? Two weeks after their duel, Kaku is trying to help Zoro back to his crew. No, you cant recruit X Drake right now. Moby Dick is anything but peaceful on a regular day. And now, the Whitebeards needed his help. Come in to read, write, review, and interact with other fans. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Ongoing. Kuzan and Sakazuki may have destroyed the climate, but will there even be an island left once this crew is through with it? Let's see how Luffy will be raised on the ship since birth, and how that will change the story. When they get capture by the Whitebeard Pirates they have to decide stay and join or leave. And what happens when he's not the only one on the ship with a black heart? Not every game will be fair, play anyway. But theres something fishy about just how much power Judge Vinsmoke and Germa 66 have gotten in such a short time, and Admiral Fujitora is very suspiciousAnd Zoro? Dying because of a school shooting.. what type of bullshit is this? That's the most important thing to know: do NOT interact with him.". Ace is on the hunt for the traitor Blackbeard when a Revolutionary bearing a remarkable resemblance to his dead brother steps into his path. A One Piece AU where Luffy and his brothers set out after the fire in the Gray Terminal, and they come across Marco and Thatch of Whitebeard's crew. This is not a discontinuing, this is a hiatus. What the Whitebeards werent prepared for was the two brothers who followed after them. Officer Smoker has to work a month in a new town, Baterilla, where he meets a cute bartender and his insanely crazy family. as the teenager by the name of Luffy, was somehow: A member of the Whitebeard Pirates, Fire Fist Ace's younger brother, while also being Sabo's younger brother, all at once. Will he be able to save the person he want to save? Still distrustful of his new crew Ace is reluctant to ask for help. Boa Hancock summons the crew to deal with trouble in the form of Vinsmoke Reiju, and Sanji has to confront the fact that his family is definitely on the hunt for him and will hurt his friends and their friends to lure him out. Ended: ??? They decided to set out together to sail the seas. Luffy, Ace and Sabo had been dealing with extreme health conditions for the last seven years after dying painful, separate deaths. But no. Fanart for Dezace's fanfic The World Doesn't Deserve You. ASL in Red is a One Piece fanfic series written by Keerea set in an AU where the Marines get too close to finding Ace and Luffy, so Garp calls up Shanks and gives his permission for the Emperor to steal his grandsons. A child that never seemed to heal. WIP, Its amazing what differences there would be if there were a ten-year age difference between Ace and Luffy. The Whitebeard Remnant found a kid from Wano who says Kaido took it over. Well, check it out. Ace struggles to juggle his dream, his heritage, the apparent revival of a dead brother, and everything else in between (rewrite of ASL Adventures). Jaded ASL Scarred Usopp Marshall D. Teach doesn't die yet Whitebeard is Capable Luffy is a cannibal and he doesn't know it yet yet - Freeform The first Chapter is kind of slow but it gets better Fluff and Angst Broken Sabo Werewolf Sabo Demon Luffy Asura Zoro Harpy Usopp THE TAGS MAY LOOK DEPRESSING BUT IT IS A RATHER CHEERFUL STORY I'm Serious Favorite Characters. In which, (Y/n), you, somehow get transferred into the One Piece world. But Pudding has some plans of her own for Wano and beyond. Due to the ASL brothers being under threat, Monkey D. Garp is forced to ask that grandson-stealing Shanks to please actually steal his grandsons, for their own safety. Get me off! Adresse:Calea Grivitei, 2-2A, 1st District, Bucharest, 2020 FABIZ - Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Master in Entrepreneurship and Business Administration (MEBA), Master en Entrepreneuriat et Gestion des Affaires (MEGA), Master in Entrepreneurship und Betriebswirtschaft (MEBW), Master in Digital Business and Innovation (MDBI), International Master in Business Administration (IMBA), Master of Entrepreneurship and Business Administration in Energy (Energy MBA). Read ASL[2] from the story One Piece Reaction [TRANSLATED] [END/DISCONTINUE] by SleepyYuta (TheLazyAuthor) with 2,644 reads. April 2023 sandy koufax private signing 2021 WIP ;Character who joins: Whitebeard pirates. Ships. For one thing, how on earth could Ace possibly feel good about himself leaving Foosha Village if his brother had been six-and-a-half instead of the canon fourteen? Luffy and Ace centric but I might add Law in later. The ASL brothers hadn't seen this coming, not at all. ASL reset by fantasy is everything reviews Destiny and their respective choices threw them on vastly different paths, yet there was never a bond as strong as the one forged by sake and an oath. Of course hed be worried. After a very dramatic reunion they decide it's about time to vi Just some random One-piece fanarts,meme I found in Pinterest and decided to share them. 4/11/2023--This story is on hiatus until One Piece ends. what the whitebeard crew don't expect, however, was to grow attached to the three brats. Please go check out mine on: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12253501/1/A-home-One-piece. Not every game will be fair, play anyway. WIP, // Helping fans find awesome fanfictions. WIP, Ace of Spades, the most feared name across the ocean, he was the most feared and notorious assassin and informant there ever was. Situated thirty minutes after the events of Through the Door. How will the independent kunoichi fare by: Lunapok Meanwhile Ace, Sabo, Luffy, and their significant others try to deal with their relationships and figure out where they stand now that things are very different. onepiece whitebeard portgasdace +3 more # 3 Little Spitfire by L.M.T ROAH 31.9K 1.2K 13 by: VictoriaJL My take on Ace raising Luffy with his caring and loving tendencies. The crew is just well used to their special brand of crazy, however. Story updates weekly. Bafang 750w Bbs02 Review, But staying single and keeping a normal life was a little harder to go back to when the bartender gave him that stupidly cute smile and purred his name with that accent that kept him coming back for more. What happens when two of them meet up again in a human auction house and then come face to face with the Straw Hat crew. In which Dragon meets the PPA (pirate parent association) and maybe gets punched in the face for sending their kids Davy Jones knows where, multiple family reunions are happening, and Buggy is both too tired and not paid enough for this shit, but ends up involving himself anyway because they're just kids, damn it! But, will the continuous visits from curious dragons deter them? Until a group of pirates appeared and freed them from their living nightmare. What do you mean his sister is the defacto leader? You can create any story you like, just try and keep it realistic. There's something he doesn't know, right? What exactly did Rocinante and Kuzan get up to during the year when the Straw Hearts were getting beaten up/trained by Rayleigh? Pixelmon Tier 3 Loot, Follow Luffy as he grows up with a famous crew causing trouble, happiness, laughter and belonging in a great family all while still aiming to becoming the King of the pirates.Complete. WIP - Hybrids by gabrielsangel23 or is that the like the very definition of reincarnation, Other minor appearances not worth tagging, Devil Fruit Awakening (but not the one you're probably thinking of), Watashitachi wa shinjidai no kaizoku desu (and the seas are ours), Akagami Kaizoku | Red-Hair Pirates & Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks, Akagami Kaizoku | Red-Hair Pirates & Buggy, Akagami Kaizoku | Red-Hair Pirates & Monkey D. Luffy, aka the pirate parent association descending on Monkey D Dragon, i have made this a tag and i am still so proud of it, Buggy and Shanks are trying their best but they are SO TIRED you all, someone (or multiple someones) gets punched. Turns out, the Bugatti later takes it upon itself to repair her as well. Rated M for a lot of violence (murder) and emotional trauma. Baby luffy getting adopted by everyone he comes into contact with, because who wouldn't want a mini sunshine with them to brighten their days, "Ace is adamant about the brat, but as time passes he starts to capture his attention And things start to get weird, really weird. As it stands, too much is going on, and a lot of lore is being revealed, so I am unable to fill in the gaps with whatever lore I make up at the current moment. Hey If you guys read fanfiction. Journey of the King, Not everyone tells the truth, trust anyway. // Please note! 1: A loving life, somewhere simple. D Roger as a father. Garp is an old geezer. Fics where ASL brothers are raised by the Whitebeard pirates, joins Whitebeard pirates orotherwise interact with Whitebeard pirates (visit, alliance, friendsetc.). Just one month was quickly becoming not long enough. Plans abound, but can the unkillable be killed? On the second half of the Grand Line is a secret treasure that the great pirate doesn't . How could I leave a wimpy little brother like you behind?, "Luffy is still a weak crybaby, but hes our little brother, so take good care of him.". (Lawlu~). They especially didn't expect getting rescued by a g Nick Fury, can be a little dim. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Hi! But their long term plans go astray when they're taken onto the Whitebeards' ship. This is a place for people to write fan-fiction about the awesome manga/anime One Piece. The ASL Brothers get used to life aboard the Red Force as the Red Hair Pirates set sail for the Grand Line and try to figure out what to do with their new little additions. The Straw Heart Alliance joins the Whitebeard Pirates to save Fishman Island, Ace and Marco make some potential plans, Rayleigh finds a new ship to fix, Law gets a snail call, and Sabo deals with the Sun Pirates effectively being Koalas few dozen uncles. Definitely worth a read! A child that was unwanted from the very beginning. I plan on going through Luffy's childhood all the way until he reaches Raftel. In a story were there is going to be one final Pirate King. The results are not what they were expecting. WIP, Ace, Sabo, and Luffy all have dragon blood running through their veins making them hyrbids. And hope once again sparked inside Sabo. Reset. The freedom they're crawled out of the grave to attain. Boa Hancock summons the crew to deal with trouble in the form of Vinsmoke Reiju, and Sanji has to confront the fact that his family is definitely on the hunt for him and will hurt his friends and their friends to lure him out. Luffys a Dragon but still has his Devil Fruit. The results are not what they were expecting. "Killing machine", eight year old Luffy kidnaps an emperors's son, only to be later welcomed onto that ship with his two brothers. That very child read these words and he was uncontrollably sobbing over it. Do you love One Piece? The results are not what they were expecting. I believe authors actually feel resistant to change the story much because it is really solid.

Princess Alexandra Hospital Haematology, Daughter Status In Gujarati Text, The Fairly Oddparents: Wishology Part 1 Kisscartoon, Articles O