orange apricot strain seeds

Because Orange Apricot strain genetics are indica-leaning, this plant doesnt require much space. Suppose you do possess access to plants, trimming, and growing clones will work. All the strains I crossed were fire. 63-70 days (9-10 weeks) Lineage: Strawberry Diesel x Legend Orange Apricot F2. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Most indica strains need at least 8 hours of direct sunlight to flourish. Bringing your crop to harvest is pretty easy whether youre an experienced gardener or not. I wanted to be seen in all kinds of stores and appeal to a wider audience. terms of use. The bigger the order the more freebies we'll throw in as a thank you for choosing StrainSupermarket . No reviews yet. 30% of people say it helps with PTSD. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Patients have said this strain has helped with pain and depression. To avoid finding yourself unable to complete tasks, limit your intakeReserve consumption for late evening use. A special thank you to Capulator for creating Legend Orange Apricot and entrusting us to work with the genetics. $ 210.00 - $ 1,300.00. Youd be hard-pressed to find another strain as pleasant and palatable. Perfect strain fer Me. It allowed him to see cannabis from all over the world and further his fascination with cannabis strains and culture. Orange Blossom Special (OBS) $ 60.00. Ice Cream is an Indica-dominant hybrid offered by Paradise Seeds. But there is one factor that may make it difficult for you to grow this strain. If youre this far into the Orange Apricot strain review, then you already know its quite potent. Before youve even inhaled that first drag, Orange Apricot makes her presence known. Day 5 in the morning, I moved the soil a bit to allow more air into root zone. Altogether we found 6 Orange Apricot strains in the SeedFinder cannabis strain database, please click on the strain-names to get more information about the different Orange Apricot versions from the different breeders. We feel they are legends in the community and it's an honor to work with them.Before this collection is officially available we will test all of the seeds thoroughly and document everything for you to see. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. With his success from the Gelato strains, Lynch and Compound's name started cracking around California. The aroma is bold citrus, and the flavor is sweet. For the next chapter, I had to get into a bigger market. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. Unfortunately we're only currently able to accept VISA + MASTERCARD. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. The Ice cream man strain is 60% Indica and 40% Sativa. Acai Berry With a new wave in acai going around, this is a perfect example of how compound genetics adapts their strain to the culture. & The running theory is that Orange Apricot got its name from Sarabeths orange apricot marmalade. Its pretty standard for a strain of this caliber. What do we know about the unknown/legendary Orange Apricot? Its unclear when Orange Apricot first hit the green scene, but descendants of this strain began showing up in the late 2010s. Outdoor planting is possible in most areas. One of BC's most legendary strains, Apricot Kush (regular seeds) is known for its outstanding flavour and early outdoor finishing time. Bright orange threads with gleaming white resin cover the dark purple hues of its tiny buds. Add to Wishlist. You've stumbled upon a Legend Orange Apricot related thread into a forum or growers community? Orange Apricot usually has a thick coating of trichomes, which is an indicator that its THC content is high. It's almost white-like. The material provided on Leafly is intended for educational and informational purposes only. Orange Apricot, also known as "Legend Orange Apricot," is an indica-dominant marijuana strain made by crossing Orange Juice and Apricot Helix. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. This strain usually tests between 15% and 20% THC. NJ Medical Dispensary Strain Review: Orange Apricot #1 (Garden State Dispensary, Union NJ) What is up everyone. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. All packages are sent discretely by International Tracked postage so you have complete peace of mind. It had the fuel to the name, it had a good profile; as far as growing, it's really robust in veg, it had good yields. No supplier found for Orange Apricot feminized seeds. 38% of people say it helps with Anxiety. Really strong gassy profile, more like an earthy gas. I kind of felt like Tiger Trees was a niche brand, it was too stoner-friendly. Every order, regardless of size gets free seeds. Orange Apricot is a connoisseurs top choice. Critical Orange Punch Seeds 0 - 0%. Why broccoli? The plants have a sweet, fruity aroma that includes spicy, citric tones and a fresh, earthy scent. 34 Street Seed Co. . Flavor? Helps Me pain, PTSD, excellent bud fer relaxing, nighttime. This strain emerged in California. Legend Orange Apricot is a unknown variety from Compound Genetics and can be cultivated indoors and outdoors. CBD %: ~5% THC %: ~25% Parent Strains: The Y (or "Y Griega") x Snowman Appearance: "Small grape-shaped minty green nugs with bright orange hairs and a . Similar to Orange Apricot near Montreal, QC. Select Size. I gave him some jars. Here you find all cannabis varieties beginning or ending with "Orange Apricot"! This strain emerged in California. Aesthetics? If you are new to smoking weed or have a lower tolerance, it is vital to keep your consumption low. Plant your crop in an area with limited shade. They were basically offering to help facilitate my breeding projects where I maximized my potential in Portland, Oregon. Same-day pickup or delivery in Montreal, QC. It was founded by Christopher Lynch, a San Jose-born, Portland-raised, cannabis breeder who has been putting plants into soil for over 15 years. Signup for updates on new drops, re-stocks and rare deals! Dant Jordan is a cannabis writer based in Los Angeles. Similar to Orange Apricot near United States. Tangy sweet fruits and sour citrus invigorate your taste buds from inhale to exhale. There are no reviews yet. This delicious, indica-dominant beauty is the offspring of renowned strains OJ Kush and Apricot Helix. I'm also doing a Gary Payon x Apples and Bananas at Emerald cup with Powerzzzup., With the success of Apples and Bananas, Compound Genetics and Cookies have collaborated on many more strains including Laughing Gas, Fish Scale, Gummiez, the highly coveted Big Face, and the famous Pav, a collab with Migos frontman Quavo. Legend Orange Apricot from Compound Genetics is available only as regular seeds. The best part? Great high fer this old man. The first strain that put Compound on the map was Legend Orange Apricot, a strain that Chris popped from a pack of seeds that the Capulator, the father of MAC, blessed him with in late 2016. Please help to make this database better and upload/connect your information here! Another day, another strain for Compound Genetics; a collective of cannassieurs cultivating rare genetics for years. MAC, also known as "Miracle Alien Cookies" or simply "Miracle Cookies," is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Alien Cookies with Starfighter and Columbian. If you are with a big screen and not browsing with your mobile, check out our dynamic family tree map with all known hybrids of Legend Orange Apricot! Although,its considered indica-leaning; the plant displays its indica roots with pride. It's excellent for putting your brain on autopilot . CBD. Orange Apricot effects are mostly energizing. Smoking Orange Apricot will help you shut off your brain and relax. The Orange Apricot weed strain is a balanced hybrid with an almost 50/50 indica/sativa split. Orange Apricot is a hybrid strain that will have tokers the world over rejoicing. As you can imagine, this strain tastes and smells like bold citrus. We made a collection with seeds with that, and that was the main project that Tiger Trees worked on. In addition to quality, Orange Apricot shares its flavor profile with the popular jam, which is known for its delectable blend of orange, apricot, and pineapple. are registered trademarks of Ghost Management Group, LLC. Gelato being new on the scene and trending, the breeding and the strains, then all of this hit and it was like a magic recipe. From those crosses, Lynch was able to get Jet Fuel Gelato and Menthol. On how he acquired Legend Orange Apricot, Lynch says "Jungle Boys invited me to be in their booth at [the Chalice Festival]. I had the cut and I ran with it. Named for its celebrity heritage and its super delicious flavor, Orange Apricot is one bud that any indica lover will fall head over heels for instantly. 30% of people say it helps with Stress. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. Click Here, Purple Chem fems, The Seed Source Exclusives, Legend OG (Malibu Cut) x Legend Orange Apricot F2, Exclusive one of a kind freebie seeds included in every order, All Seeds are HEMP Seeds according to law. After taking the first drag, many report feeling euphoric, creative, introspective, and optimistic. Robert Bergman is an Amsterdam-based marijuana grow expert who has years of experience from small grows to massive operations See profile. ! after hitting my joint. I did first-time practice with watering bigger amount of water (0.5l) when planting, to help Mycorrhiza to activate.Next watering will be with smaller dosage, so the roots can stretch in search of water. PTSD. It really hadn't caught on yet, and I saw the window to do something with it make a name for that. We return with another newer strain from GSD that I've been picking up fairly regularly as its been in rotation over there, and quite different than the #2 version they dropped earlier this year. Its no wonder this sticky goddess delivers THC levels reaching a staggering 24%. It's excellent for putting your brainon autopilot to get through your list of chores. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Our strain reviews are multilingual, searchable and can be very detailed - including data about the grow, aroma, effects and taste! 4051 Camelot Cir #2, Longmont, CO 80504, USA. Information About Orange Apricot cannabis strain: What strains are similar to Orange Apricot? A refreshing mist of orange, apricot, and crisp earth settles in. Tiger Trees was only around for about two years., On why the brand's name changed Lynch shared, I wanted to create a brand that had wider market appeal. Please connect it here to the strain info page! , By continuing to use the website or clicking Accept you consent to our cookies and personal data policy. Orange Apricot Bx1 cannabis seed is an amazing new breed created by the mad professors over at Compound Genetics, they crossed the already great Orange Apricot together with Legend Orange Apricot F2 and out came something superb. A community connecting cannabis consumers, patients, retailers, doctors, and brands since 2008. Upload your "Legend Orange Apricot" Photos here and help other growers to get a better impression of this variety. Legend Orange Apricot Described as a "collage of world class genetics," this features top-rated strains combined to produce the sweetest and preserved seeds. Smoking Orange Apricot will help you shut off your brain and relax. We supply high quality souvenir cannabis seeds worldwide. Legend Orange Apricot is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Orange Juice X Apricot Helix strains. Patients have said this strain has helped with pain and depression. Best for outdoor and greenhouse cultivation, plants will grow to a medium height with a flowering period of 8 weeks to maturity. The average flowering time is 50 days. Orange Apricot - Compound Genetics. Orange Apricot is an Indica-dominant hybrid strain created by crossing Orange Juice and Apricot Helix. The most reported side effect is cottonmouth. Note the subtle, spicy apricot zest. One things for sure the Orange Apricot marijuana strain is well on its way to surpassing its legendary parents. There's a Johnny Appleseed energy affecting contemporary cannabis, and if you have a predilection for apples that extends beyond fruit picking, pie baking, and cider brewing, this list is especially Pisces is a mutable water sign ruled by Jupiter and Neptune, symbolized by two fish locked in an eternal orbit; the image is simultaneously fluid and rigid. By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Feminized Seed, Autoflowering Feminized Seed. The first strain that put Compound on the map was Legend Orange Apricot, a strain that Chris popped from a pack of seeds that the Capulator, the father of MAC, blessed him with in late 2016. THC: 16% - 20% Orange Apricot is a slightly indica dominant hybrid strain (60% indica/40% sativa) created through crossing the tasty Orange Juice X Apricot Helix strains. To see all hybrids and their descendants, visit our Legend Orange Apricot Genealogy Page and check out all the direct crosses as like as the following generations. If you are looking to buy Legend Orange Apricot Cannabis Seeds from Compound Genetics somewhere - have a look to our Legend Orange Apricot Price Comparison page with all current offers from all the connected seedbanks and shops - or visit one of the following tested, trustworthy and recommended seed-shops directly to check out their current Legend Orange Apricot offers: Oaseeds and Cannapot Hanfshop. Every seed tested contained less than 0.03% THC, Legacy OG -Legend OG x Legend Orange Apricot F2, Harambes Hope -Triangle Durban x Legend Orange Apricot F2. Youll feel a radiant burst of creativity, introspection, and optimism. Orange Apricot. This strain usually comes with a thick coating of trichomes. I took it home and found a keeper female and a keeper male. After our testing process is complete we will release the Legend Orange Apricot F2 collection in several chapters over a window of time. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Warning Germination of Cannabis seed is illegal in most countries.By section 6 of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 it is an offence to cultivate any plant of the genus Cannabis in the United Kingdom without a license from the Secretary of State. Download my free marijuana Grow bible so you can grow your own Orange Apricot! Be on the lookout for it, as well as Compound Genetics' future line of flavors with 2 Chainz. Orange Apricot (Apricot Helix x Orange Juice Bud) x MAC (Alien Cookies F2 x M15) 10+ Regular Seeds. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. To reward a company that has done right by you. You also agree to Weedmaps' privacy policy Add your info about this strain to the SeedFinder: 10 regular seedsActual special-offer onmyCannapotNow 20.00 % reduced! All Rights Reserved. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. Pictures speak louder than words! Here you can find all info about Legend Orange Apricot from Compound Genetics. Compound Genetics was born in 2017 in Portland, Oregon.

Hoover Powerdash Pet Power Button Not Working, Shops Like Dressed In Lala, Pickleball Tournaments Tennessee, Owen County Ky Property Transfers, Articles O