restaurants within walking distance of ppg paints arena

" My favorite quick lunch " 09/10/2020. Theres plenty of Southern influence going on at this game day restaurant, located just across the street from the arena, like fried green tomatoes and a Po Boy menu with oysters, shrimp, and catfish. Very large room with a couch and enough space to work. Featuring an indoor pool, Drury Plaza Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown offers accommodations in Pittsburgh. 285 reviews. Within 4 blocks. "Location is excellent for PNC Park, short Ubers to football and PPG Paints Arena.". Felt like we were regulars. 4 Watching a game at PPG Paints Arena. There is an alternative to driving in Pittsburgh the citys light rail system, known as the T. The closest stop to the arena is at Steel Plaza, a not-so-hilly three-block walk away. Loved her sidekick. Terms & Conditions | Phone: 412-381-6687. We made online reservations for 7pm and although parkingmore, food and drink is always delicious and interesting! Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, we earn a commission if you make a purchase. We had a bridal brunch for my sister and her fianc. Nice young lady. No salads, calzones,Stromboli's or any type of pasta!more, Great place for a slice of pizza on lunch break. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Hosting more than 150 events per year, PPG Paints Arena's state-of-the-art design attracts national collegiate tournaments, including the first and second rounds of the 2012 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship, and is home to the NHL . 4.6. These are the best takeout food near Pittsburgh, PA: People also liked: affordable food, food for delivery. Find 1,059 hotels near PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh from NT$2,045. Eat with Reckless Abandon and try our NEW Sauces! a terrace and restaurant in Pittsburgh. Distance. What are the best pizza restaurants that allow takeout? The atmosphere and overall feel onmore, I absolutely LOVED this place. Home Teams " Mr. Suppers " 05/19/2020. Biking (2 mi.) Well set in the center of Pittsburgh, AC Hotel by Marriott Pittsburgh Downtown provides air-conditioned rooms, a fitness center, free WiFi and a shared lounge. Disliked: Nothing. Its down the hill from Centre Avenue, so if you enter this way, youll wind up ascending a long escalator to the event level, where patrons entering via Centre Avenue will be coming in. type here. Fan Giveaways. 3 Things to do around the arena. Planning an overnight stay? Easy to find our seats. Located on Duquesne's campus, this location was easy to find and there is street parking allmore, I recently had dinner with my best friend at Bridges & Bourbon and will absolutely return again soon! Liked: Easy to get to. Very clean, amazing staff, free drinks, free breakfast, free dinner. Liked: Awesome; nicely set up. The staff was very warm and friendly. Paramore per night. It was also quiet and the rooms have lovely showers. The spots in PPG Paints Arenas upper deck, above the seating bowl, offer surprisingly clear views of the ice (the concourse is above the upper-deck seats, so youre walking down to any seat on that level), but there are also good lower-level spots in the corners and behind the nets if you can get to them. Even in a fervent sports town like Pittsburgh, it feels a little bit too easy to overlook the Penguins and their home, PPG Paints Arena. These are the best cheap pizza spots near Pittsburgh, PA: Proper Brick Oven & Tap Room. The arena opened in 2010 near downtown Pittsburgh at 1001 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Reserve Online. Find hotels near PPG Paints Arena, United States of America online. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. very pleasant and adequate with comfortable beds also good breakfast. PPG Paints Arena is a multi-purpose indoor arena in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that serves as home to the Pittsburgh Penguins of the National Hockey League (NHL), and was the home of the Pittsburgh Power of the Arena Football League (AFL) from 2011 to 2014. These are the best restaurants for lunch near Pittsburgh, PA: People also liked: restaurants with outdoor seating. very pleasant and adequate with comfortable beds also good breakfast. Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pittsburgh North Shore, an IHG Hotel. Show more Show . Cambria Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown 0.1 miles away Facebook. Dave Chappelle This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Property was well maintained on outside. . The location was great especially since we were attending an event at PPG Paints Arena. What did people search for similar to food near Pittsburgh, PA? 10 reviews. We have top picks, reviews and Uber estimates to help make your decision easier. Very large room with a couch and enough space to work. Breakfast was okay for a free on. The super-tiny barbecue spot has some of the citys greatest smoked chicken and fall-off-the-bone ribs, and the Southern-style sides, like mac & cheese, collard greens, and fresh cornbread are an added bonus. I will hopefully be back again! Downtowns Sienna Mercato is a bit of a hike from the arena (plan on at least a 15-minute walk), but that shouldnt dissuade you from stopping by before or after a PPG Paints Arena event. Come along for the ride! The white balsamic vinagrette dressing is delicious. All times local This is probably the one restaurant in Pittsburgh we have never had an issue with. Featuring an indoor pool, Drury Plaza Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown offers accommodations in Pittsburgh. These are the best affordable food near Pittsburgh, PA: People also liked: takeout food, food for delivery. All rooms include a flat-screen TV. We arrived just in time and got one ofmore, Proper's wood fired pizza is amazing! PPG Paints Arenais surrounded by quality hotels that will make your visit to Pittsburgh complete. What did people search for similar to restaurants near Pittsburgh, PA? Read on to find out how to get the most out of your gameday experience. How will you spend your time in the city? Offering a hot tub and fitness center, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Pittsburgh Airport/Robinson Township is located in Robinson Township in the Pennsylvania Region, 9.3 mi from Pittsburgh. 1.8 km from PPG Paints Arena. Restaurants near PPG Paints Arena. Bird's-eye View. Located just off I-376 and less than 9 miles from the Pittsburgh International Airport, this hotel offers an airline reservation desk and free local shuttle service every day. Their guac is very good with a strong lime flavor. Venue Rating Wonderful 4.75 out of 5 (8 reviews) 100% Recommend . The presence of Duquesne University means that the neighborhood hangouts can have a college-like feel, but that doesnt mean every establishment in the area is meant to be easy on the wallet. Why? lol (I honestly don't know what I was thinking since I'm not a heavy spice person, but it was delicious.) Check Out. . Looking for hotels near PPG Paints Arena? If you found our PPG Paints Arena pages beneficial, the following related category pages might prove useful too: Unlock our Hotel Discounts Within 24Hours, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown, Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh an IHG Hotel, EVEN Hotels Pittsburgh Downtown an IHG Hotel, Joinery Hotel Pittsburgh Curio Collection by Hilton, The Industrialist Hotel Pittsburgh Autograph Collection. In Pittsburgh, our seasons are defined by the sports were watching. 1320 Centre Avenue. I don't know if I'll be able to get one anywhere else - they'remore, Coffee & TeaSandwichesBubble Tea$Downtown, Good quantity of food can be shared with 1 more. Disliked: Very small seats, even for average person. The staff were wonderful and friendly. Walking (1 mi.) Enjoy a memorable dining experience at our modern Pittsburgh restaurant. Great space with a real chill vibe. These are the best cheap pizza spots near Pittsburgh, PA: People also liked: pizza restaurants that allow takeout, pizza restaurants that deliver. These recommendations are only for companies that weve used and have proven to enhance our sports travel experiences. With dishes that please the palate, our menu offers a range of comfort foods combined with expertly created craft cocktails and local IPAs. Places to stay near another famous landmark. #260 of 1,465 Restaurants in Pittsburgh. Liked: Staff is warm and accommodating. Youll know why its called the Hill District if you choose to walk to the arena from downtown hope you have strong calves! Friday, May 12, 2023 7:00 pm Get tickets at Ticketmaster It is reminiscent of some of the finer New York steakhouses I've experienced. Hotel in Downtown Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Had a fantastic time seeing Bob Seger. The Nashville chicken blew me away literally. But I can't. To find out more about our affiliate partnerships, please read our Affiliate Disclaimer. v 0.4 miles from PPG Paints Arena. We are always seated right away and the waitstaff is always excellent. Sign up here for our daily Pittsburgh email and be the first to get all the food/drink/fun in the Steel City. 2012-2023, Itinerant Fan. Best Food at PPG Paints Arena. Driving (5 mi.) Featuring 4-star accommodations, The Maverick by Kasa is located in Pittsburgh, 1.1 miles from Chatham University and 2.1 miles from Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium. Cyril and Methodius, Restaurants near Dean Institute of Technology, Restaurants near Empire Beauty School - North Hills Pittsburgh, PA. About me | FAQ | Buy me a beer . Everything was great! Driving (5 mi.) Map updates are paused. Once inside, though, theres plenty to see, starting with the pretty large PensGear team store right inside the main gate. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Great location, clean, plenty of parking. Within walking distance of PPG Paints Arena and restaurants. Nice, clean, tasty breakfast :). The Best 10 Restaurants near PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA. Most everything was wonderful! Quaker Steak & Lube, known for its chicken wings, operates a stand on the 100 level, and Foxs Pizza has a major presence as well. "A verified traveler stayed at The Westin Pittsburgh, a Marriott Hotel. , service is great and love the ambiancemore, KoreanComfort FoodCocktail Bars$$Downtown, Yum! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The arena certainly has been a happening place in hockey circles, what with the Penguins having won two Stanley Cups in recent years. By all means, start your PPG Paints Arenaexperience in the plaza along Centre Avenue. The hosts are very friendly andmore, Holy smokes what a great place to be. more, #1,151 of 1,466 Restaurants in Pittsburgh, #1,314 of 1,466 Restaurants in Pittsburgh, #1,339 of 1,466 Restaurants in Pittsburgh, #1,252 of 1,466 Restaurants in Pittsburgh, #1,268 of 1,466 Restaurants in Pittsburgh, #1,138 of 1,466 Restaurants in Pittsburgh. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Flexible on where to stay? (0.3 km from PPG Paints Arena). The room was clean and comfortable. Biking (2 mi.) They are kids and inexperienced. Theres a parking garage attached to the arenas east side, with no less than five additional lots across the street all are named after car dealerships owned by local entrepreneur Jim Shorkey. Saturday, May 13, 2023 8:00 pm Get tickets at Ticketmaster 1.2 Pittsburgh hotels near PPG Paints Arena. Youll find the closest restaurants/bars along Fifth Avenue, across the street from the arena, and more spots can be found going into downtown. Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Seafood. Located 20 minutes drive from the David L. Lawrence Convention Center and downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, this Marriott hotel offers an indoor pool. PPG Paints Arena, 1001 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, 15219, Pennsylvania, This venue is ranked #4 of 18 venues in Pittsburgh. "Sullivan's Steakhouse is one of those restaurants that wants to be upscale but . Interested in a suite at PPG Paints Arena? Youll find a full bar, so you can grab a beer or two before the game. 501 Grant St Suite 100. Pittsburgh Marriott City Center 0.2 miles away The other highly visible entrance to the arena is on the south side, on the corner of Fifth Avenue and Washington Place. Disliked: Nothing. 8.4/10 Very Good! This is a review for restaurants near Pittsburgh, PA: "Wonderfully simple yet fantastic menu. Copyright 19962023 Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. 39 reviews. For more hotel listings, dining options and things to do, please visit our friends at VisitPittsburgh. It takes another trip up an escalator to reach the concourse level, on which youll find more souvenir shops as well as some cool displays. The service was amazing, crazy friendly and accommodating. 0.3 miles from PPG Paints Arena. All rights reserved. The hotel itself is beautiful. Also, I've a hard time makingmore, Really tasty tacos, and quick service. The hotel was VERY clean and the staff was very friendly. What are the best hotels near PPG Paints Arena within a ten . Get the advice you need. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown 0.3 miles away Biking (2 mi.) Visit hotel website. 942 Penn Avenue. "Run don't walk to the speckled egg! Five minutes is fine in IHOP or Denny's, but not for a steakhouse. Posted 4 days ago. And considering that PPG Paints Arena stays busy with concerts as well as other events such as the NCAA basketball tournament and the hockey Frozen Four, its definitely worth checking out if your travels take you to the Steel City. $129. Steelhead Brasserie and Wine Bar pub, 0.1 miles away Youll recognize it by the pretty cool statue of Mario Lemieux splitting two defenders (based on a famous goal from a 1988 game), and its a natural gathering spot for Penguins fans meeting at the game. Hotel in Downtown Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh TripAdvisor Traveler Rating: 59 Reviews. Driving (5 mi.) Most everything was wonderful! The Westin . Wednesday, May 17, 2023 7:30 pm Get tickets at Ticketmaster 0.7 km from PPG Paints Arena. Mount Washington is 8 miles away. 1 Getting to the arena. First off let me say that in my opinion they did a great job at making sure everyone was safe during this time of Covid! Review. We only stopped for one night on a road trip from Chicago to NYC. Everyone loves their meals andmore, Cocktail BarsDive BarsAsian Fusion$$Downtown, Great venue. The problem is the staff. Located in Pittsburgh, a 14-minute walk from Andy Warhol Museum, Comfort Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Northshore provides accommodations with a fitness center, private parking, a shared lounge and a One of the best mealsmore, SteakhousesSeafoodAmerican (Traditional)Downtown, that I minded, but not necessarily an intimate, quiet experience you might expect from a steakhouse.more, Went here last night for dinner I was really in the mood for a good steakhouse/ seafood place.more, As far as steakhouse chains go, this one is pretty comparable to the others.more, Sullivan's Steakhouse is one of those restaurants that wants to be upscale but falls short.more, With craft brews becoming more and more popular, I would expect even a steakhouse to have a few thatmore, If you are going to call yourself a steakhouse then I think I think you should be better thanmore, past, but it has been a few years since I have gone to this Brazilian Steakhouse chain.more, Your first impression upon entering is that they are going for the luxe steakhouse vibe, with ratmore, SeafoodSteakhousesWhiskey Bars$$$Strip District, Honestly not a great steakhouse experience in terms of food quality and service.more, It's still a 5 star steakhouse, like many others. Choose dates, Hotel in Downtown Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. #577 of 1,467 Restaurants in Pittsburgh. Additionally, many other routes stop Downtown within a short walk of PPG Paints Arena. These are the best fancy steakhouses near Pittsburgh, PA: People also liked: affordable steakhouses. Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh is a chic, pet-fiendly boutique located in downtown Pittsburgh, just 1640 feet from the Cultural District. What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating? Located just down the street from the arena, Z-Best does most of its business through takeout, but has tables available for pre-game dinners, too. American (New)Cocktail BarsBreakfast & Brunch$$Downtown, Wonderfully simple yet fantastic menu. (0.6 km from PPG Paints Arena). Great location. Bird's-eye View. People also searched for these near Pittsburgh: What are people saying about pizza places near Pittsburgh, PA? Alternatively, you may use, #517 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #435 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #576 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #734 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #260 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #919 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #1,151 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #1,314 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #1,339 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #339 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #1,252 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #351 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #1,268 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #869 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #1,138 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #675 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #186 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #712 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #118 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #203 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, #280 of 1,466 places to eat in Pittsburgh, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Pittsburgh, Hotels near Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens, Hotels near Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Hotels near Senator John Heinz History Center, Restaurants near Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, Restaurants near Cambria Hotel Pittsburgh - Downtown, Restaurants near Drury Plaza Hotel Pittsburgh Downtown, Restaurants near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Pittsburgh Downtown, Restaurants near Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh-Downtown, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown, Restaurants near Embassy Suites by Hilton Pittsburgh Downtown, Restaurants near Free Pittsburgh Walking Tours, Restaurants near Golden Triangle Bike Rental, Restaurants near Noble Invention Bike Touring, Restaurants near Senator John Heinz History Center, Restaurants near Art Institute - Online Pittsburgh, PA, Restaurants near Byzantine Catholic Seminary of SS.

Stocks With Weekly Options Under $10, Articles R