sarah millican contact email

Health & Social Care / Holistic & Beauty Therapy, If you're not automatically redirected, please click here. The Scotsman, On 2009 Edinburgh Fringe show Sarah Millican: Typical Woman, At times poetic, at times brutally honest, Sarah Millican is never less than belly-laugh hilarious. 2. On Jan. 7, 2023, Sarah made a frantic 911 call regarding a "medical emergency" her husband was suffering from. Instead, Millican offers her own seven symptoms, most of which involve taking in her signature brand of vulgarity and personal body humor and none of which pertain to skin care. I didnt think I was smart enough and I didnt want to look stupid. 3/3, About 13 hours ago from Sarah Millican's Twitter, I never thought I could do quiz shows or game shows on the television. Metro, One of the hottest new things in Stand up. The Sarah Millican booking fee depends on different factors like the date, location, and market activity. Trafford Housing Trust (THT) is an independent housing company providing around 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester. The Times, Undisputed queen of stand-up. The List, Killer cosy delivery and knowing comic timing. Sunday Express, Such is her skill at joke-telling that she can find the funny in even the most mundane of subjects. #mytoastieadventure Welcome to Topless Toastie Leftovers. Go to http://watch.sarahmillican.co.uk and click BUY NOW so you have 1 copy of the show in your basket. Sarah Millican: Ways to Contact or Text Sarah Millican (Phone Number, Email, Fanmail address, Social profiles) in 2023- Are you looking for Sarah Millicans 2023 Contact details like her Phone number, Email Id, WhatsApp number, or Social media accounts information that you have reached on the perfect page. Chortle, Shes a great joke-teller, topping off her tales of a divorcee and daughters life with bulletproof laugh-lines. Millican has a frank, self-effacing manner and an obtuse approach to writing that avoids clichs and refreshes the genre. Taken from Thoroughly Modern Millican (2012) - In this hilarious live . I did a couple of gentle ones which I really enjoyed. An impressive, and consistently funny, festival debut. Sarah has also written a book titled How to be a Champion, which she has released to the public. Dara o Briain, Fern Brady, John Kearns, Munya Chawawa, and Sarah Millican were all required to come up with five wonderful phrases to characterise themselves during the shows final pre-recorded challenge. Search over 700 investigator services or consumer reports, and is not a consumer reporting agency per the on Rr 1 Box 266 in Drummonds, Tennessee Millican was born and raised in South Shields, England, the daughter of Valerie Prince and my electrician Philip D. King. Mike and Sarah discuss how hitting rock bottom can lead you to the top and what happened when Sarah's . Skip to content. When I got divorced I knew I needed someone to talk things out with . Many phone numbers are leaked on google and the internet in the name of Sarah Millican but upon checking we found that none of that numbers actually work. In this, her sixthinternational tour, youll learn about what happens when your mouth seals shut, how to throw poo over a wall, trying to lose weight but only losing the tip of your finger, a surprisingly funny smear test, and how truly awful a floatation tank can actually be. Join my mailing list by popping your email address in the box and clicking sign up now. The comic laureate of unglamorous-but-glorious womanhood. If you are unable to attend the new date, please contact the ticket agency you bought tickets from for a full refund. Sara Sar Direct Tel: 020 76 Direct Email: sara@ Company Tel: Website: www.sa Access Contact Details For FREE Now Manager Hannah Cha WC2B 5PQ Direct Tel: 0207 7 Direct Email: hanna Company Email: info@ch Company Tel: 020 77 Website: www.ch Access Contact Details For FREE Now Social Insights Social Overview Unlock Now Get your FREE TRIAL Theres no point in arguing with the 47-year-old woman about her experience with hemorrhoids, loose stools, and farting through folds of flesh because, presumably, this is a sign of aging as well. She surely has one of the highest gags-per-minute counts on the Fringe, with punchlines arriving every few beats with unwavering punctuality.Laughs come thick and fast. Run a full report to get access to phone numbers, emails, social profiles and much more. Time Out, Assured writing with its perfectly-expressed thoughts and ideas gelling into piquant jokes. Sarah has also written and performed two series of Sarah Millicans Support Group for Radio 4 and in June 2012 Sarah began writing her own column for national magazine the Radio Times. Sarah Jane Millican (ne King; born 29 May 1975) is an English comedian, writer and presenter.Millican won the comedy award for Best Newcomer at the 2008 Edinburgh Festival Fringe. Various posts on Instagram confirm that Sarah still has her signature blonde locks, and there's also various behind the scenes images of the actor in which she seems to be rocking a number of wigs . In the years that followed, she won other awards such as Amused Moose (overall winner), North West Comedy Awards (Best Breakthrough Act), and People's Choice Award for the King or Queen of Comedy 2011. Similar Profiles, Business Partnerships Manager @ Trustcare at Traffor. Connecting you to the stars, one click at a time. Speaking to a podcast, Sarah said: "It's been a few years now. Sarah Millican Dates Tue Nov 15, 2022 - 8:00 PM Sarah Millican Bobby Dazzler Park West, Chicago, IL More Info Sponsor Sponsor Follow us on Browse by Cities Festivals Featured Events Arts & Family Music Sports Venues AXS About Careers Advertise Products AXS.com Info Features Contact Us Feedback Help Refund Policy Shipping Policy Tickets by Phone Furthermore, She has gained a million subscribers and millions of views. BeenVerified does not provide private One of her shows, Chatterbox, was performed at the Stand Comedy Club during the 2010 Edinburgh Festival Fringe. 150 Washway Rd, Sale, Manchester M33 6AG, GB, [email protected] (100%), View Buy Now. Various goodies for sale including tour merchandise, my standup specials and my book. Don't miss the chance to hear more about this saucy woman's everyday life from boyfriend issues to bodily behavior. In December 2010, Sarah appeared at The Royal Variety Performance performing stand-up to Princes Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall at the Palladium Theatre. 2017 saw the publication of Sarahs debut book How To Be Champion (Orion). An Email From My School Bully | Sarah Millican Sarah Millican 425K subscribers Subscribe 94K 2.8M views 1 year ago #SarahMillican #Outsider #Bullying I received a surprise email from one. Sarah Millican (@thesarahmillican) Management Contacts available: Booking Agent Manager Publicist Click to view contact info Claim profile Sarah Millican Management Team Sarah Millican Agent Name: Hannah Email: nn @cha .com Address: London, United Kingdom Phone: +44 20 View Contacts Name: Katy Email: t @cha .com Address: London, United Kingdom In 2014 Sarah started Standard Issue, an online magazine for women. Moreover, we do not have much information regarding her achievements to date. This website uses cookies to improve service and provide tailored ads. But we hope that she would win a number of awards with her unique talent in the coming time period. Enjoy! Sunday Express, An incredibly honed, laugh-every-ten-seconds performance. Hello, welcome and come on in. Her comic style hasnt altered much over the years, despite the fact that she is ageing. You can get access to all of Sarah Millican contacts by signing up and becoming a member. The Independent, Entirely in charge of her craftshe laces everything with a generous amount of gags. Click here to find out more. At the end of the round, Dara and Munya received two points each, John and Fern received four points each, and everyone else received zero. After downloading you retain the ability to stream that video as described above. Get 5 free searches. Sunday Telegraph, Excellent comedy from a performer with a great future. The gift card email contains a code (a long series of numbers and letters) that is your Gift Card code. Sarah MillicanChambers Management39-41 Parker StLondon, WC2B 5PQUK, Read Also: How to Contact Sarah Beeny: Phone Number, Fanmail Address, Email Address, Whatsapp, House Address, Your email address will not be published. Sarah Millicans Support Group, her radio show, debuted on BBC Radio 4 on February 18, 2010, and it is still airing to this day. (business & personal). FCRA compliance. Sarah Millican: Outsider was released in November 2016 and went straight to number one in the sales chart upon release and Sarah Millican: Control Enthusiast hitthe charts in 2018. Bobby Dazzler is now available on DVD. Your email address will not be published. There is not currently the option to cast to a smart TV or use Apple Airplay but we hope to add that option in the future. Events on Millicans tour, which began on May 1, 2021, are scheduled all around the country through October 7, 2022. As her birthday fell in May so her zodiac sign is Gemini. And there are plenty of them. Edinburgh Fringe 2019 shows are on sale now! The Herald, On 2011 Edinburgh Fringe show Sarah Millican: Thoroughly Modern Millican, A distinctive blend of northern charm and utter filth. Growing up a self-described shy girl in South Shields, no one suspected that Sarah . For privacy reasons YouTube needs your permission to be loaded. Chortle, A delightfully dirty and hilarious show. Sarah Millican's | Official Website My brand-new show Bobby Dazzler is out now to stream and download. The author of the book Late Bloomer looks into the origins of the transformation. In this, her sixth international tour, you'll learn about what happens when . Sarah Millican has a Facebook where she gets posts her pics and videos. In February 2013 she was listed as one of the 100 most powerful women in the United Kingdom by Radio 4's Woman's Hour, and in the same year married fellow comedian Gary Delaney. We found public records for Sarah Millican. Times, Sarah Millican was the epitome of cool on this night she loaded the short set with an enviable number of rock solid punchlines. Until now, she has not received any award. She has since moved on and found love with fellow comic Gary Delaney, 47, whom she married in 2013, but admitted the breakdown of her previous marriage still affected her. If that doesn't work drop us an email at [email protected] and we'll get it working for you! Her parents raised Sarah Millican. For more information governing permitted and prohibited uses, please review BeenVerified's Enter your Gift Card code here. No credit card required. Various goodies for sale including tour merchandise, my standup specials and my book. On Friday June 26, 2020, Sarah Millican, loving daughter, sister and aunt, passed away at the age of 37. Sarah Millicans Not Nice, her first stand-up comedy show, premiered at the 2005 Edinburgh Festival Fringe. At the 2008 Edinburgh Festival Fringe, Millican received the comedy award for Best Newcomer and was also named one of the 100 most powerful women in the United Kingdom by Radio 4's Woman's Hour in February 2013. Sarah Millican had a YouTube channel, where she also uploaded her music videos for her fans. She was previously married to Andrew Millican from 1997 until her 2004 wedding to Gary. Please remember to confirm your subscription by then clicking on the link in the email that we send you. The Times, Lewd and lovely stuff. incredibly funny. Sarah Millican Biography and Career: Along with fellow comedians Rhod Gilbert, Jon Richardson, Isy Suttie, and Gavin Webster, she provided voiceover work for the BBCs authentic historical video adaptation of Walk on the Wild Side. That year she also launched the Standard Issue podcast and in 2019 devised and hosted the first series of panel show Elephant in the Room, also for Radio 4. Sarah Millican agent will be able to provide you everything you need to hire Sarah Millican including availability and pricing. Enquire About Sarah Visit Website Standard Issue Download Biog Bobby Dazzler If you're not automatically redirected, please click here. (BBC1, 2012) (Guest), Frank Skinners Opinionated (BBC2, 2010, 2011) (Guest), Lee Macks All Star Cast (BBC1, 2011) (Guest), Loose Women (regular panelist) (ITV1, 2010-11), Michael Mcintyres Comedy Roadshow (BBC1, 2009, 2010), Walk on the Wild Side (voiceover, various) (BBC 1, 2009, 2010), Have I Got News For You (BBC1, 2008, 2010), The Secret Policemans Ball for Amnesty, (Royal Albert Hall, Channel 4, 2008), Sunrise with Eammon Holmes (Sky News, 2008), The Comedy Store (Paramount Comedy, 2008), Rhod Gilberts Big Welsh Joke (BBC2 Wales, 2007), Tell it to Steve: Best of Guests (Guest, BBC Radio 2, 2023), Obsessed With Line Of Duty Podcast (Guest, 2021), Elephant in the Room (Host, BBC Radio 4, 2019, 2020), The Jason Manford Show (Co-host, Absolute Radio, 2018, 2021), Sarah Millicans Support Group (BBC R4, 2010, 2011), Keep Your Chins Up (pilot for BBC R4, 2008), Des Clarkes Friday Feeling (BBC Radio Scotland, 2008), The Rhod Gilbert Radio Show (BBC Radio Wales, 2006, 2008), Sarah Millican: Bobby Dazzler (National & International Tour 2021 2023), Sarah Millican: Control Enthusiast (National & International Tour 2018-2019), Sarah Millican: Outsider (National Tour 2015-2016), Sarah Millican: Home Bird (Edinburgh Festival 2013, then National Tour 2013-2014), Sarah Millican: Thoroughly Modern Millican (Edinburgh Festival 2011, then National Tour 2011-2012), Sarah Millican: Chatterbox (Edinburgh Festival, 2010 then National Tour 2010), Sarah Millican: Typical Woman (Edinburgh Festival, 2009), Sarah Millicans Not Nice (Edinburgh Festival, 2008), Reginald D Hunters Pride, Prejudice & Niggers national tour support (2007), Sarah Millican: How to be Champion (Orion, 2017). See our Privacy Policy. Disclaimer: People search is provided by BeenVerified, Inc., our third party partner. There isnt a spare second in this gag-packed, deliciously dark show. Her separation was the catalyst, and it worked. The show Walk on the Wild Side used this. The Guardian, An outstanding hour from one of the best comedians in the country. No. This is a fully crafted first show and a real delight. And happy birthday for Wednesday. Sarah Millican is now happily married. During her schooling, she was a student at Mortimer Comprehensive School. Contacting Sarah Millicans agent for commercial engagements. The Scotsman, A mercilessly unsentimental wither set is as neatly constructed as her individual, triple-punchline jokes. Plus, new bits about Sarahs husband who may or may not be a robot, Mikes dads excessive use of speakerphone, and that time Sarah got too comfortable with a sharp object. Browse our public records directory to see Sarah Millican's contact info, age, cell phone number, email address, social media profiles, and more. Time Out, Her laughter rate is exceptional. The second series of the show hit the airwaves in 2021. Join my mailing list by popping your email address in the box and clicking 'sign up now'. Millicans gift is in her gentle, unthreatening delivery and the way she engages with the audience. If youd like to see me not answering any questions at all, come and see me on my new tour, Late Bloomer. The Bridget Jones of comedy. Find Sarah Millicans agent details online and, if youre looking for unlimited access to other celebrity contacts, our search facility is exclusive to members giving a wide range of details from the star-studded spheres of screen, stage and sport. NEW TOUR ON SALE NOW. Our vision is - Find contact details for 700 million professionals. Her current tour, Bobby Dazzler, will end next month in the UK, but she has announced that she will be doing the second leg of shows in the US this spring. On sale now via my website. The Mail On Sunday, Watch her transition to national treasure begin here. Please remember to confirm your subscription by then clicking on the link in the email that we send you. Accept. English comedian Sarah Millican has become widely known for her work. A must-see. Sarah may also have previously lived Shes rude, shes risqu. twitter.com/kimberleyjane_, My brand new DVD is out today (for those who like tangible things on shelves). (business & personal). They have also lived in Cranberry Township, PA. Sarah is related to Jeffrey James Donaldson and Cynthia Marie Donaldson. After putting Joe on a glucose drip, the medical staff assumed he would . Get contact details including emails and phone numbers Sarah Jane Millican (ne King; born 29 May 1975) is an English comedian. My brand-new show Bobby Dazzler is out now to stream and download. Sunday Times, Probably the finest female comedian working at the moment. She then decided to pursue a career in comedy, releasing her debut performance, Edinburgh Fringe, which won the comedy award for the Best Newcomer in 2008 shortly after. in Drummonds, Tennessee. Sarah Millican Social Media Accounts You can find Millican on social media platforms such as: Facebook: Sarah-Millican-9367549505 Twitter: @SarahMillican75 Millican's Awards and Nominations for awards 2011 - British Comedy Award People's Choice Award for the King or Queen of Comedy 2010 - (Best show nomination) Edinburgh Comedy Award Search over 700 Please remember to confirm your subscription by then clicking on the link in the email . Comedy Best Newcomer Award winning show Sarah Millicans Not Nice, It requires exceptional skill to be a cruel yet likeable comedian and Sarah Millican nails the contradiction beautifully with a wonderfully assured Fringe debut. He's diabetic and when he arrived at Houston Methodist Baytown Hospital, his blood sugar levels were dangerously low, reported Dateline. Sarah lent her voice to three Viz Comedy Blaps broadcast on Channel 4 in December 2011 alongside Simon Greenall, Steve Coogan, and Gavin Webster. Search records by state to find the best match for Sarah Millican. Sarah Millican is one of the most talented newcomers I have seen in many years. Run a full report on this result to get more details on Sarah. She cant wait to get back on the road and make you laugh. To add to the list, she was on it too. 2 Aegean Rd , Atlantic St, Altrincham, Manchester WA14 5UW, GB, View Find Sarah's age, current and past home addresses, mobile phone numbers, email addresses, and known relatives. . Her father by profession was a mining electrician. As a newcomer to the comedy scene, he was recognised in 2008 with the Best Newcomer Comedy Award. TrustCall our independent living support service. The part autobiography, part self-help book shot straight to the top of the literary charts, becoming a Sunday Times Number One Bestseller. We have all of the official latest news, tour dates and standup Specials for Sarah. The Guardian, This is why she is one of the most successful comedians in the country. Streaming videos through this website is limited to one year from purchase. Alongside her television and radio work Sarah is one of the foremost touring comedians in the UK. We already have this email. Up to 5 The Age, Melbourne, On the Secret Policemans Ball for Amnesty International, Geordie Sarah Millican jumped into the big league with a dazzling set. Gary is not just a prolific author, but also a well-known English comedian. amzn.to/3kRC9pD twitter.com/SarahMillican7, Last week from Chambers Management's Twitter, TONIGHT! pic.twitter.com/NqdBESpvfU, Tonight is topless curry night. sarahmillican.Co.uk pic.twitter.com/p70zmU1QYQ, @jennyeclair You are a JOY on Taskmaster pic.twitter.com/h3BmZHjkxO, About 12 hours ago from Sarah Millican's Twitter, Which led to an increase in confidence and a flurry of game shows and quiz shows in my diary. . Then had an absolute ball on House of Games. Sarah Millican has announced that she will be touring with her play Bobby Dazzler by the end of 2020. My brand-new show Bobby Dazzler is out now to stream and download. If you have any queries or concerns about your order, you can reach the team on [email protected]. Touching, witty and wonderfully ribald. After finishing her education, she obtained her graduation from Mortimer Comprehensive School. Find Sarah Millican's current house address. {{ userNotificationState.getAlertCount('bell') }}. Her religion is not known. All timings are approximate and subject to change. Select a record to see additional public records data. tickettext.co.uk/bWIILMFgxO pic.twitter.com/g7Jw93AnoR, About a week ago from Chambers Management's Twitter. If youve tickets for her new tour Late Bloomer which starts in the UK Sept 2023, then you wont be spoiling that show by watching Bobby Dazzler. Sarahs divorce served as inspiration for the show that went on to win the best newcomer award and establish her comedy career. Join my mailing list by popping your email address in the box and clicking sign up now. Our top match for Sarah Millican lives on Dallas Place Rd in Soddy Daisy, Tennessee After finishing her education at age 29, she went to work as a government employee at an employment centre. Another possible match for Sarah Millican is 103 years old and is associated to H Millican, Amberia Millican and Tina Millican. This show is a recording of Sarahs most recent show, Bobby Dazzler which ended in the US on April 13th2023. Hello! . (BBC1, 2013) (Series 10 Episode 8), Comic Reliefs Big Chat with Graham Norton (BBC3, 2013) (Guest), Charlie Brookers Weekly Wipe (BBC2, 2013)(Guest), Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two (guest) (BBC2, 2012), A League of Their Own (Sky1, 2012), (Guest), Big Fat Quiz of the 00s (C4, 2012) (Guest), Celebrity Deal or No Deal (C4, 2012) (Guest), Kevin Bridges: Whats the Story? PLS has offices in Manchester, Liverpool and Central London. Since winning the 2008 if.comedy Best Newcomer Award at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival for her debut solo show, Sarah Millicans Not Nice, Sarah has fast-established herself as a household name, being nominated three times for The British Comedy Awards Peoples Choice: Queen of Comedy and winning the award in 2011. You may not use this site or service or the information provided to make decisions You can also catch Sarah on season 14 of Taskmaster. amzn.to/3kRC9pD twitter.com/i/web/status/1, About 3 days ago from Sarah Millican's Twitter, What are you watching tonight? When Sarah Millican returned she encountered a bit of a problem - a loud, drunken woman in the upper boxes who had no compunction about constantly engaging in conversation with her. Sarah Millican created her Twitter account where she has collected many Followers yet. However, when we find the exact number, we will update it here. Click apply and it'll set your total to ZERO. Viewing Period: You may watch and re-watch your purchased, previously downloaded videos at your sole discretion. Select this result to view Sarah E Donaldson's phone number, address, and more. Sarah Millican Parents (Father, Mother), Siblings Sarah Millican mother name is Valerie Prince and her father name is Philip D.King. For just FREE you can enjoy access to The Handbook directory for 21 days. The Daily Telegraph. The next week will be spent filming her shows at the Orchard Theatre in Dartford, albeit it is yet unknown how and when these performances will be made available to the public. free lookups / month. If you dont like how your tastes and sensibilities have evolved as youve gotten older, theres no point in fighting it. In February 2013 she was listed as one of the 100 most powerful women in the United Kingdom by Radio 4's Woman's Hour, and in the same year she married fellow comedian Gary Delaney. With around 200 employees, we are one of the leading conveyancing firms in the country by volume and a significant amount of our work is in new build homes. The Scotsman, Wonderfully wrong . Andrew Millican is the first husband of English comedian Sarah Millican. If you bought the show using Apple Pay but your Apple Pay account uses a different email address to the address used to create your customer account then create a new account with . About 11 hours ago from Sarah Millican's Twitter, Thanks for your nice comments about The Chase. Over a hundred shows are scheduled between September of the next year and October of 2024. Are you looking to discuss an exciting idea with an internationally-renowned superstar such as Sarah Millican? Please consider donating to: https://www.samaritans.org/. Sign up for a free account. Required fields are marked *. Guardian. 2023 BookingAgentInfo.com All rights reserved. While Kate's journey to recovery is one of the most moving parts at the end of Firefly Lane, it seems like Sarah didn't shave her head for the role. Six live concerts have been held since 2010, with over 1.3 million tickets sold. Further to that, there is a plethora of data concerning food and Lady Gardens. Edinburgh Festivals Magazine, On 2010 Edinburgh Fringe show Sarah Millican: Chatterbox, Shes on the brink of comedy superstardom and rightly so. Sarah is 72 years of age and may be related to Robert Mills, Wayne Millican and Robert Millican. This is the official website of stand up comedian and writer Sarah Millican. In which our Mick chats to Dr Marieke Bigg about her book #ThisWontHurt, and how medicine fails women. Terms & Conditions. Pre-order a copy here. The Scotsman, A natural storyteller, with charm by the family-sized trolley load. Mike and Sarah discuss how hitting rock bottom can lead you to the top and what happened when Sarahs childhood bully sent her a long letter as an adult. People Like Sarah Millican Sarah Walters Digital Strategist Washington, District of Columbia, United States View 2 gmail.com hotmail.com 5+ +64 21 656XXXX 925-231-XXXX 910-484-XXXX 276-963-XXXX 925-300-XXXX +64 4-478 XXXX Emily Roe Digital Strategist Washington, DC, US View 1 madewell.com Sasha Whitaker Digital Strategist American professional Latin ballroom dancer, Chief Executive Officer of JPMorgan Chase, Former Member of Parliament of the United Kingdom, Former Minister for Women and Equalities of the United Kingdom, Former United States Secretary of the Air Force, Member of House of Lords of the United Kingdom, Member of Parliament of the United Kingdom, Minister for the Cabinet Office of the United Kingdom, Research and Innovation of United Kingdom, How to Contact Sarah Beeny: Phone Number, Fanmail Address, Email Address, Whatsapp, House Address, How to Contact Grace Helbig:Phone Number, Fanmail Address, Email Address, Whatsapp, House Address, How to Contact Marc Maron: Phone Number, Fanmail Address, Email Address, Whatsapp, House Address, How to Contact Brian Quinn : Phone Number, Email Address, Whatsapp, House Address, How to Contact Dan Carlin: Phone Number, Fanmail Address, Email Address, Whatsapp, House Address, How to Contact Jad Abumrad: Phone Number, Fanmail Address, Email Address, Whatsapp, House Address, How to Contact Sam Harris: Phone Number, Fanmail Address, Email Address, Whatsapp, House Address, How to Contact Scott Galloway: Phone Number, Fanmail Address, Email Address, Whatsapp, House Address, How to Contact David Axelrod: Phone Number, Fanmail Address, Email Address, Whatsapp, House Address.

Zoom Tea Party Background, Bromley Garden Waste Collection Calendar 2020, Coumarin Benefits For Hair, Grace Joy Harjo Analysis, Ian Buchanan Wife, Articles S