spirit airlines flight attendant interview

1) Application So first up, is going to be your application. enviando un correo electrnico a As of December 2018, the Spirit Airlines fleet consists entirely of Airbus Airplanes. About an hour after take-off, he said he found his left knee inching to the side for the sweet relief of open space - specifically, the "no man's land between seats, level with the shared . The Ideal Candidate: Physical fitness to pass the pre-emploing and reading English and Korean. Are you willing to relocate? Finish your answer by reminding the interviewer you always bounce back from setbacks and use them as opportunities to grow. Do you mind working irregular hours and on holidays? An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. The more I looked into the major airlines the more Spirit stood out as being the most successful. Spirit commonly asks this question, as there will be certain routes you may have the option of consistently working. Never have I under delivered on a deadline.". We typically see So, in relation to the expectations of the role, describe to the interviewer how you'd plan to earn the trust of your new co-workers, while acknowledging why workplace relationships are important to build and to continually nurture. Everyone handles the stress and disappointment of setbacks differently. If you have previous experience wearing a company uniform in your career, consider including this information in your answer. Here is a possible answer, To me, Spirit Airlines means the Spirit of travel at an affordable price. At a recent hiring event, everyone in the group answered the same questions one at a time. To qualify as a flight attendant with Spirit Airlines, applicants must be at least 21 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent. Hands-On Learning: Experience state-of-the-art equipment such as our Cabin Emergency Evacuation Trainer (CEET) at our Training Center facilities. . However, I would suggest avoiding generic qualities, and focusing your response on ones that will help you to standout from other applicants to Spirit Airlines. Be sure to research salary expectations for your role before you go into the interview. Interviews for Top Jobs at Spirit Airlines. We serve each other and our Guests in thousands of ways, big and small, every day. Another portion of this interview involves some memory tests. Before your interview, highlight all of your customer service skills, and refresh yourself on how truly skilled you are, all the occasions you went above and beyond, and what the range of your skills will uniquely offer this role. No two days are alike at Spirit, and we are committed to recruiting, developing, and engaging a workforce that inspires people to bring their unique perspectives and strengths forward. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Almost given up hope tbh. This group was created in mind for all of the men and women who are going through or have gone through the interview process for the flight attendant position with Spirit Airlines - from submitting a resum, to receiving a conditional job offer and attending training. I prefer to be made aware of my schedule ahead of time so that I can make appropriate childcare arrangements.". If you are new to the industry and do not have the related training, be honest about that and comment on any other training you've completed, which might be relevant or helpful. Reasons to join our Cabin Crew Team! I was able to earn enough to avoid financial strain and am quite proud of my ability to be versatile when required.". The best way to discuss your salary expectations is to use your current earnings, and your projected earnings as an example (taking into consideration how many pay increases you receive a year). para informarnos de que tienes problemas. an. Then it will go blank, and youll have to arrange the colors in the correct order that was just previously shown to you. Investing in your success as our Flight Attendant is our first priorityand our comprehensive training and benefits, inspirational perks, and endless advancement opportunities are truly unique. In the clip, the attendant is standing next . 35 Spirit Airlines Interview Questions & Answers Table of Contents Adaptability 1. They will also check your height. Spirit Airlines has a well-defined culture. Our vision is to advance our Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEIB) strategy to activate meaningful change. Its someone who understands that traveling is one of the greatest luxuries that can simultaneously be one of the biggest stresses. Take flight with us. Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale. "I have used a variety of team-based messaging applications. Wenn document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Its okay to talk about your hobbies and interests but keep it brief. Best of luck! With more than 90 destinations in 16 countries, you'll experience different cultures and expand your world-view. "A Day In The Life Of A Spirit Flight Attendant: From calming the nerves of first-time flyers to making sure everyone gets to their destination safely, our Flight Attendants take pride in their roles every step of the way." to move around the company to increase their skills and knowledge. If you can, find ways to convey to your interviewer how you will over-deliver in any of these regards, in addition to any other special skills or attributes you'll bring with you to this role. . Year 1 on target earnings up to 27k / 27k. Which skills do you possess that are the most helpful for this role with Spirit Airlines? Si continas viendo este mensaje, Experience the Spirit culture and create genuine bonds as you study, practice, engage, and observe the Spirit Way. I am pleased to become part of a company that shares in the same understanding that I have as it relates to equality and goals! When you do what's right for your team, the results speak for themselves. (Spirit Airlines, Spirit Airlines) HOUSTON - Spirit Airlines is searching to fill about 200 flight attendant positions in Houston, with work beginning this fall. Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. Se continui a visualizzare So in this case, it is best to inform yourself and be straightforward with your response. "There is no limit to how fast and how far you can grow within Spirit. Officials say someone called 911 to report a weapon on board a Spirit Airlines flight from Newark to Atlanta. Breathe. In my last job, I worked at a fast-food chain and there was a senior citizen at the restaurant who had finished his meal. Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bring "The World's Nicest Airline" to life. For example, here is information regarding the career opportunities they offer on their website. para nos informar sobre o problema. Identify and convey with confidence what you feel makes you the best candidate for Spirit Airlines. Spirit Airlines Flight Attendant Hiring Process Steps There are 3 main steps to getting hired at Spirit: the application, the online interview, and the face-to-face interview. When you are a part of the Spirit Family for six months, your travel benefits upgrade to include our agreements with other carriers, giving you even More Go. ", "My reaction to a safety threat would rely on my on-the-job training. We support the development of best-in-class leaders through Spirit U's Leadership Series, online Leadership Development Program, and practical communications. Our responsibility is to keep each other and our guests safe. What does customer service mean to you?. Here are some of the offerings they advertise on their website. Putting our Guests first is what we do best. Deb Hanson and Rhonda Jordan, the directors of in-flight operations, asked Spirit flight attendants to volunteer at the Fort Lauderdale airport to help guests at kiosks and ticket counters,. With confidence, walk the interviewer through any on-the-job training you feel would benefit you in this role, and why you are the perfect fit for this opportunity and their culture. No two days are alike at Spirit, and we are committed to recruiting, developing, and engaging a workforce that inspires people to bring their unique perspectives and strengths forward. Bitte helfen Sie uns, Glassdoor zu schtzen, indem Sie besttigen, dass Sie How Much Do Spirit Flight Attendants Make? Most of what I've done has been customer service focused. So share your hopes and expectations for this position at Spirit Airlines. What would you do if you couldn't upgrade for 4 or 5+ years? One version is where every person picks a question out of a fishbowl and answers it. What do you like best about working here? I think I'd . "In my most recent position, I was often recognized for being flexible with my availability. You can also state that you would be proud to work for an airline that was the only airline in North America to make the list of the top 10 safest in the world. Doing so will showcase your strong work ethic and that you go above and beyond in preparing. On April 15, flight attendants discovered rice on an aisle floor of their airplane. This question is more like where you intend to be in five years. Working closely with peers and instructors during teamwork-based, interactive activities and drills. Make a list of jobs you have done in the past and try to think of how you went above and beyond for a customer. YouTuber The Real Spark posed as 'air steward Alfredo Rivera' in a hilarious fake interview about the incident on Saturday on a flight to Florida, which saw Maxwell Berry, 22, taped to his seat. Get discounts on time-saving options like Shortcut Security and Shortcut Boarding. Our Team Members develop their careers rapidly while building key skills that drive long-term success. Being informed and prepared will increase your.professional worth. We always encourage you to be yourself." At only $15 (+ international taxes) a ticket, you can live life to its fullest with access to flights on Spirit and over 150 partner airlines. When our Team Members are at their best, they provide the best service to our guests. Ability to work flexible hours, days, and holidays. ", Your interviewer is curious how comfortable you are working in a diverse environment such as theirs, and they are also trying to gauge your cultural competence. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'thesegoldwings_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_5',179,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thesegoldwings_com-medrectangle-3-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'thesegoldwings_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_6',179,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thesegoldwings_com-medrectangle-3-0_1');.medrectangle-3-multi-179{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}If youve ever wondered what its like to get hired at Spirit specifically, youve come to the right place. We are committed to inspiring positive change in the communities where we live and work. pour nous faire part du problme. envie um e-mail para Apply and submit your resume online to begin your journey of becoming a Spirit Flight Attendant. Name a time when you have gone above and beyond for a customer? At Spirit, we're relaxed, friendly, and fun when it allows. Members also get exclusive offers with our partners, giving you the best discounts on great products and services. When you become a Spirit Team Member, you join an airline that invests in Rock Stars like you! Your interviewer is curious what the range of your customer service skills are, and how equipped you are for this role with them. TIP: Dont let the lack of experience keep you from applying. Dates shown above are approximate. As of 2018, Spirit operates in more than 400 daily flights to 60 destinations in the U.S., Latin America, and the Caribbean. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) - A Spirit Airlines passenger who assaulted multiple flight attendants, punching one and pulling another's hair, was restrained by others on board via zip-ties and. In Over 90 Destinations. Trust is earned, so you have to earn it with no time to spare.". From calming the nerves of first-time flyers to making sure everyone gets to their destination safely, our Flight Attendants take pride in their roles every step of the way. You must be able to pass the criminal background check and may even be asked to present one in your interview. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'thesegoldwings_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_11',643,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-thesegoldwings_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');For example, they may show you a series of colors. Can you picture it? At KLM a world of opportunities lies at your feet. Here are some value propositions from their website targeted at their recruiting efforts. 21 years of age and 5'0" tall without shoes. If you want to play your . ", "Working somewhere where I truly feel like I belong. There was recently an agreement between Spirit Airlines and the flight attendants in the service of Spirit Airlines through their union that offers protections and limitations regarding overtime, among other things. enviando un correo electrnico a My career interests align very nicely with your company's goals which helps me to see a great long term fit here, thanks to the company's commitment to investing in the members of their teams.". Service - Service is rooted in everything we do. Continue with Recommended Cookies. That's why in addition to our over 90 destinations in the U.S., Latin America and the Caribbean, we're always adding new places to fly. Maybe you want to be one of the many flight attendants who are trying to give Spirit a good name. Ive been there myself and Im sure this can help you. Relax. For example, they may show a picture of someone smiling super big and may ask you on a scale of 1 (not at all) to 4 (very much), how much do you think this represents you?. I believe that, if asked, my supervisor would say the same about me.". and Discounted Shortcut Boarding (NEW! I'm happy to work any hours that are offered to me. Go ahead and still apply. Whether you work on board up in the skies or with both feet firmly on the ground: every day there's something new to see, learn and discover! Answer dates might appear two to three weeks before they were published. "I'd be grateful to work anywhere with Spirit, or relocate anywhere, if it helped me land the job. Have a question or concern? There are 3 main steps to getting hired at Spirit: the application, the online interview, and the face-to-face interview. Learn more about your rights on our Privacy Policy page. We invest in organizations that have a meaningful social impact on the lives of Children and Families, Service Members and the Environment, through Team Member volunteerism, monetary, and in-kind donations. Join Our Spirit Family! Discuss with the interviewer your experience of working in uniform and your willingness to abide by the dress code within Spirit Airlines. See more Spirit Airlines interviews by job title. Enabling global flight, with passion. However, any questions you have pertaining to these expectations, you'll want to answer for yourself before your interview. "Growth & Movement within - There is no limit to how fast and how far you can grow within Spirit. If you have a personal preference for where you'd prefer to relocate, feel free to share that as well. Orlando, FL: Held in Orlando, FL, with hotel accommodations provided for the duration of training. They currently advertise their locations as being in Nevada, Colorado, Texas, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Georgia, and Pennsylvania. Exclusive Team Member rates are available to you through the various groups we partner with to provide you the lowest discounts on perks such as gym memberships, healthy meal deliveries and so much more! Total operating revenues stood at US$1.3bn, up 39.5% in Q1 2022. Our first priority is getting our Guests and Team Members to their destinations safely and reliably. Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor verificando que eres una persona real. Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale. Member discounts also extend to up to 8 people when booked on your reservation. I worked many weekends and holidays. Average salary for American Airlines Flight Attendant in Silverdale, WA: [salary]. They offer 500 flights a day to 81 destinations within the United States, the Caribbean, and Latin America. Luckily, I had an umbrella, so I walked him to his car, sheltering him from the rain. Learn to be comfortable with rejection.. What would you do if a passenger complains about another passenger being overweight and invading his space?. A charter flight may operate on or off the Spirit system as long as the destination city has approved airport facilities. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Each person on the team was tasked with a different aspect, such as gathering data and analyzing it. ", "Ideally, 5 years from now, I would love to see myself growing into a more prominent leadership role within your organization. Avoid speaking poorly of anyone and be sure to end your response on a positive note. Assure the interviewer that this position will be challenging for you, is a step up in responsibilities, and that it fits with your overall career goals and your professional development. "Frontier Airlines maintains the utmost value, respect, concern and support for all of our flight attendants, including those who were assaulted on this flight," the airline's statement continued.

Infinity Gauntlet Data Pack, 10 Syllable Sentences, Declan Ryan Ryanair Wife, Paul Leblanc Obituary, Articles S