usps consumer affairs email address

They even showed it in THEIR possession, but it never showed up and never scanned delivered. The .gov means its official. Learn where to complain about a postal employee or facility. Well guide you through the process. Niles Post Office - Local Branch 6977 W Oakton St. Niles, IL 60714-9998 Phone: 847-967-8852 CONSUMER AFFAIRS - UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE 433 W Harrison ST. Ste 4010 Chicago, IL 60699-9876 Phone: 1-800-ASK-USPS Fax: 312-983-8422 More resources click here Email: USPS Customer Service. With the Postal Service solely responsible for mail delivery, they are almost always the one to contact. See a list of all upcoming USPS holidays and events. If you're asking about a package or service that gave you a USPS Tracking number or confirmation number (e.g. USPS Mailing Promotions seek to increase engagement and response rates for Mailers by leveraging high value mailpieces. Find the nearest USPS location by city and state or ZIP Code. If your complaint is not resolved, you can: United States Postal Service Do you need information? 3) Local Postal Consumer and Industry Affairs Office: If you are not satisfied with the help you receive at your local post office, the Postal Service has local District Consumer and Industry Affairs offices nationwide with special personnel who can assist in solving local service problems. To route your concern or inquiry as efficiently as possible, please read the following before filing a Hotline complaint. Suite 200 April 5, 2023. PCC Postal Administrators Award Spreadsheets, Area Inspiring Mail (AIM) National Meeting - July 28, 2021, Parcel Data Exchange (PDX) API Customer Guide, Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Mail Instructions, Cigarettes, Smokeless Tobacco, and Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems, Publication 52 - Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Mail, USPS Ship through IV-MTR Data Delegation Request, Correct and Standardize Your Address List, Undeliverable-as-Addressed (UAA) Mail Statistics, Acceptance of Returned International Mail, Mailer Diversion Notification and Request Log, Informed Delivery PostalOne! Use our quick tools to find locations, calculate prices, look up a ZIP Code, and get Track & Confirm info. To report mail theft, destruction of mail, fraud, or misconduct committed by a Postal employee or contractor, please file a report below with our Hotline. Find the "TRS Telephone Numbers" section to get the specific number you need. I further understand that information provided anonymously may be referred to another agency if the matter is not under the OIGs jurisdiction or control. All Rights Reserved. The Technical Support team can help when a website application or form doesn't work properly. Delivery problems involving your mail or parcels (such as no delivery or late delivery, tracking questions, mis-deliveries, damaged mail, or similar concerns). Use our online form to answer a few questions about your issue. The post office I think is stealing my packages investigates themselves? Consumer Affairs Mail Service Updates Site Now Called USPS Service Alerts. I am not judging people. Saturday 8 AM 6 PM ET. EEO and No FEAR Act Please use the Hotline form to report matters involving: Please fill in as much information as possible. references Mail Service Updates on usps.com now has a new look and a new name USPS Service Alerts.. USPS Service Alerts provides customers with near real-time information about postal facility service disruptions due to weather-related issues and other natural disasters or events. Postal facilities are closed on federal holidays. The webpage is organized to provide consumers . Monday Friday 8 AM 8:30 PM ET For a full list of USPS contact information go to this site: https://www.usps.com/help/contact-us.htm Please note: *The two letter state abbreviation must be used. Priority Express fees start at $22.95, and shipping runs seven days a. On the website, you can also file a claim or request a refund for shipping. Find the best way to get help and connect with USPS. 1-800-610-8734 *Some consumers may elect to not publish the details of their complaints, some complaints may not meet BBB's standards for publication, or BBB may display a portion of complaints when a high volume is received for a particular business. I have gone to post office continuously to see if locks were changed and my keys available. There is no reason my package shouldn't have been delivered. The 2022 USPS Mailing Promotions seek to increase engagement and response rates for Mailers by leveraging high value mailpieces. Monday Friday 8 AM 8:30 PM ET Box or the front desk has not received it. Conformation Number 2300-4900-0047-9250 My regional post office in *************************** will not forward my letters and bills to my temporary address. USPS Contacts for Mail Delivery and Service Issues If you want to make an official complaint because you are unable to get resolution from your local post office, contact your District Consumer Affairs Office. If you still need more help, see the contact information for technical support, Postal Store orders, and more. Hours of Operation The U.S. Monday Friday 7 AM 11 PM ET Complaints Complaints against the government Consumer product and service complaints . GBPCC Industry Contact: Timothy O'Connell. i just got other thing today plus and have it all on video. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. eDoc Technical Support for Mailers, Mailers' Technical Advisory Committee (MTAC), Membership and Administrative Information, MTAC Meeting Agendas, Presentations and Webinars, User Group, Work Group, and Task Team Information, PCC Postal Administrators Quick Start Guide, For ideas on new or existing Promotions, please fill out, Looking to implement tech in your mail? USPS Mailing Promotions seek to increase engagement and response rates for Mailers by leveraging high value mailpieces. I checked the mail to find a notice from the **** driver stating to pick up my package from the office.The lock boxes are directly in front of the mail boxes so you cannot miss them. I got in my car and found him up another street. Postal Service complaint Find out how to file a complaint with the U.S. - USPS International Association of Better Business Bureaus. At this point it feels like willful disrespect. Major Account Manager. We are always home because we work from home. Please note that tool is to find a local office. But some circumstances warrant notifying us here at the OIG, or the U.S. They said sender didn't put insurance on it bur why do I need insurance to cover their negligence? Postal Service guide to mailing services: click here. The site is secure. They are literally right in front of the mailboxes and they are available. e-mail us: [email protected] Call us: (800) 522-9085 Or write to us: PostalOne! With three agencies that have U.S. In addition, call center employees create an electronic record of service issues so that they can document the assistance that you receive. The Consumer & Industry Contact (formerly Consumer Affairs) Office Locator office(s) that . Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating. Call with questions about stamps or orders placed online through The Postal Store. Mailing Address: Greater Boston Postal Customer Council. . You must have JavaScript enabled to use this form. Very unprofessional! Every other business has to have insurance to cover any mishaps or negligence so why can post office get away with it? The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely. Something should be done and they need to be held accountable. Visit: FAQ | USPS. Visit the, Consumer & Industry Contact (formerly Consumer Affairs) Office Locator. Instagram. Customer Care: Track: . I understand that a complaint submitted anonymously may limit the OIGs ability to investigate, particularly if questions come up that only you can answer. If you do not wish to provide contact information, you may submit your complaint anonymously. To file a complaint about theft, fraud, or waste at a USPS facility or by a USPS employee, contact the USPS Office of the Inspector General (OIG). Find your USPS district consumer affairs office to discuss your complaint by phone or by mail. When they in fact did not. The Consumer & Industry Contact (formerly Consumer Affairs) Office Locator office(s) that serves can be contacted at: To locate a Consumer Affairs office, enter a city and state abbreviation or ZIP Code (Example, Seattle WA or 98111). PCC Postal Administrators Award Spreadsheets, Area Inspiring Mail (AIM) National Meeting - July 28, 2021, Parcel Data Exchange (PDX) API Customer Guide, Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Mail Instructions, Cigarettes, Smokeless Tobacco, and Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems, Publication 52 - Hazardous, Restricted, and Perishable Mail, USPS Ship through IV-MTR Data Delegation Request, Correct and Standardize Your Address List, Undeliverable-as-Addressed (UAA) Mail Statistics, Acceptance of Returned International Mail, Mailer Diversion Notification and Request Log, Informed Delivery PostalOne! Postal Service in their names, and each one having different responsibilities and jurisdictions, its no wonder people sometimes arent sure where to turn for help with lost, delayed, or damaged mail. Please contact me with more information needed I think the not even *********************** of proof I have listed below should be more then enough I have been contacting **** since October ************************************************************************************************************************************************************* receipts for Package And contents enclosed in package which I did after providing this information my package dropped off the face of the earth within three days and I have been fighting back-and-forth with **** since October 2021 an even when my package was still trackable now and ***** Is refusing to let me file any more complaints refusing my remedy being very unprofessional like And flat out rude They are using excuses it is not trackable anymore and so theres nothing they could do and then theyre exact words pretty much is Im c*** out of luck and so my six children that I purchase these bears for There is a lot more information documentation that I would be more than willing to provide and ask for immediate remedy and the remedy that I had already asked for which is that the Bears from the sky view ****** wheel in ******* ******* red white and blue be re-purchased and sent to me by **** and instead of eight bears make it 18 Eight to the original receiver and ate to me the original sender for my time and since October 2021 I have emails from MRC **** consumer affairs and dating back for months now about me trying to figure this whole situation out with this package and have been more than patient understand I have also contacted *************** ****** wheel multiple times now and I have told him about this situation and Im a document to Disabled I dont have been since **** and I will not be silenced as I told ****. Saturday 8 AM - 6 PM ET. Today I receive notice that they said they did deliver it right. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. The 2022 USPS Mailing Promotions seek to increase engagement and response rates for Mailers by leveraging high value mailpieces. Call: 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) Hours of Operation. YouTube. eDoc Technical Support for Mailers, Mailers' Technical Advisory Committee (MTAC), Membership and Administrative Information, MTAC Meeting Agendas, Presentations and Webinars, User Group, Work Group, and Task Team Information, PCC Postal Administrators Quick Start Guide, For ideas on new or existing Promotions, please fill out, Looking to implement tech in your mail? Select your state or territory from the alphabetical listing. Our mailing address is: USPS Office of Inspector General,1735 N. Lynn Street, Arlington, VA 22209-2020. they make an Incident stating **** postal office will Investigate themselves on the theft and reach back out to me. See a list of all upcoming USPS holidays and events. I have bills addressed to me which never arrived at my temporary address. Hours of Operation Theft, delay, or destruction of mail by Postal Service employees and contractors, Workers compensation fraud or other healthcare fraud, Internal affairs or complaints against executive personnel. When I mentioned it to the woman escalating my claim she said that was odd and against protocol. Four complaints and four claims have been filed with the ************* ************** and no one is doing anything about it. Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Postal Holidays. For the East Texas area, that office is located in Coppell near Dallas. BBB is here to help.. Email: USPS Customer Service Monday Friday 7 AM 11 PM ET I have complained several times (at least 4 if not 5) times over the last couple years about **** leaving packages outside our gate where they can be seen and stolen, something that happens frequently in my neighborhood. By US mail: Consumer Advocate; US Postal Service; 475 L'Enfant Plaza SW Room 4131; Washington DC 20260-5601, FOIA/Privacy Act I have been making this exact temporary address change for the same time period, same address over the last 15 years without a problem.Now the postal system is completely unresponsive. If you need help with your Informed Delivery service, please email Informed Delivery User Support. They say you can call the direct line for further assistance but they a NEVER answer their phone. Send the numbers to [email protected] Eastern Region Great Lakes Area Capital Metro Operations Northeast Area Pacific Area Do you have a service problem? I purchased a home in a community that has a cluster mailbox. Office of the Consumer Advocate Complaint About Mail Service Use the USPS website's Email Us form. To locate a Consumer Affairs office, enter a city and state abbreviation or ZIP Code (Example, Seattle WA or 98111). It is now over a month and I am still unable to access my mailbox. plus the mail is not put in the right mail boxs. Check our Informed Delivery FAQs if you have questions about the feature, would like to learn how to sign up, or need technical assistance. To contact the OIG, please call 1-888-877-7644, email [email protected] , visit USPS OIG Contact Form , or mail 1735 N Lynn Street, Arlington, VA 22209-2020. This occurs when an employee with authority takes or fails to take, or threatens to take, a personnel action against another employee because such employee made a protected disclosure. The Consumer & Industry Contact (formerly Consumer Affairs) Office Locator office(s) that serves can be contacted at: To locate a Consumer Affairs office, enter a city and state abbreviation or ZIP Code (Example, Seattle WA or 98111). To see the most recent status of your packages, enter your tracking number in any search box on USPS.com. Get contact information, hours, and more. Email: USPS Customer Service See details. Average of 1 Customer Reviews. Here are four ways to have your issue addressed by the Postal Service: 1) 1-800-ASK-USPS: Postal call center employees can answer most questions. Email: USPS Customer Service Call: 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) Hours of Operation Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8:30 PM ET Saturday 8 AM - 6 PM ET Federal Communication Commission (FCC) Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) - TTY Access for Deaf & Hard of Hearing Hours of Operation Email: [email protected]. If you have trouble using one of the following, please give us a call. NOTE: The tracking information available to customer service representatives is the same information you will see on USPS Tracking. As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. Accessibility Copyright 2023 USPS. i have posted on ******* and ******** about the bad **** in ****. For general information, how-to steps, or to learn more about USPS products and services, check our FAQs. Consumer Affairs Office Locator | PostalPro Main Menu Mailing and Shipping Mailing Intelligent Mail Barcodes (IMb and IMcb) Full-Service Service Type Identifiers (STIDs) eInduction Seamless Acceptance Secure Destruction Enterprise Payment System (EPS) Mailing and Shipping Solutions Center Mailpiece Design Support Shipping The instructions include how to register for a Business Customer Gateway (BCG) account, add the IV-MTR service in the BCG, and receive and enter the authorization code. Make a General Inquiry Please contact your local Post Office or USPS Consumer & Industry Contact Office for: If the issue that you are reporting is not within the OIGs jurisdiction or control, we are not able to investigate or review it. What is the best way to contact the United States Postal Service? ), please enter the number below Alert Postal Inspectors to the problem and prevent others from being victimized. - USPS To find your local District Consumer and Industry Affairs Office: click here. Find the "TRS Telephone Numbers" section to get the specific number you need. If you need more help, please send us an email. 80 Main St. Westford MA 01886 . If you have trouble using one of the following, please give us a call. Saturday 8 AM 6 PM ET, Federal Communication Commission (FCC) Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) TTY Access for Deaf & Hard of Hearing. For more details and a full list of services, go to FCC Telecommunications Relay Services. Address Management : Verify & Transport : PostalOne! Post will do nothing but give a run around because THEY lost package. Postal Service, U.S.Postal Inspection Service, and Postal Regulatory Commission. The most common questions have to do with tracking packages or delayed delivery. Customer service issues (such as poor service, wait times, postal vehicle parking/driving complaints, or similar concerns). Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, deaf-blind, or have . If the document you are seeking is not available in our Document Library, please submit your FOIA request. For general information, how-to steps, or to learn more about USPS products and services, check our FAQs. I want to to know to who? I told her this office was going to close my case and say they delivered it and sure enough 2 days later they did. Learn more about what the Office of Inspector General FOIA Team can help you with. USAGov is the official guide to government information and services, File a complaint against a federal or state government agency, Track a package or use USPSs Email Us form, Find your USPS district consumer affairs office, Directory of U.S. government agencies and departments. Vulnerability Disclosure Policy . For website-related issues only, contact the, For the hearing impaired, please call our TTY at 1-866-OIG TEXT (, Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Statement, Reasonable Accommodation Written Procedures. However, there is obviously another link in the **** chain that does not care and is allowing this bad behavior to continue. Saturday 8 AM 6 PM ET, Federal Communication Commission (FCC) Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) TTY Access for Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Hours of Operation . The most common questions have to do with tracking packages or delayed delivery. Saturday 8 AM 6 PM ET. I have tried going through the **** system. Connect with our customer service representatives to help resolve your issue and get back on track. They also can contact Postal officials nationwide electronically and immediately refer your issue to the appropriate local Postal manager who is in the best position to deal with your concerns. Monday Friday 8 AM 4:30 PM ET However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Consumer product and service complaints. If youd like to speak with a representative about another issue with your package, please call us. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. Postal Inspection Service (USPIS) is the federal law enforcement agency that protects the mail system. For answers to frequently asked questions and customer service help: click here. Use their online contact form. To locate the post office nearest you: click here. They told me it would take 2 weeks to a month. Postal Bulletin 22225 > NATIONAL CONSUMER PROTECTION WEEK March 2-8, 2008 > Area Consumer Affairs Managers and Customer Service Program Specialist Contacts District Name reports/data, 901 New York Avenue NW Another option is to file a complaint with the Postal Service Consumer Affairs Office. This presentation provides instructions for applying for access to the IV Mail Tracking & Reporting application (IV-MTR). Once on November 16, 2022 and again in January through USPS.com. Find the nearest USPS location by city and state or ZIP Code. The U.S. Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB. I find it odd that, even after several complaints, they just can't seem to deliver corrections and proper training on this matter. Inspector General, Privacy Policy Informed Delivery Support GBPCC USPS Contact: George Kippenhan . Please provide as much detail as you can. If you still need more help, see the contact information for technical support, Postal Store orders, and more. Use our online form to answer a few questions about your issue. Access theConsumer Affairs Office Locator tool. Washington, D.C. 20260-0004. They have no proof but close my claim. Alternately, you may email USPS byclickinghere. I go through their process of filing a complaint so they can investigate and every time they close it saying I got the package and I didn't. File a complaint against a federal or state government agency Find out where to file a complaint against a federal or state government agency. The OIG also has the responsibility of protecting and maintaining the integrity of postal processes and personnel. Please contact USPS for missing or delayed mail and packages here Email Us | USPS (force.com)Other questions regarding your mail or change of address? This infographic illustrates the options, with links and contact information below. NOTE: The tracking information available to customer service representatives is the same information you will see on USPS Tracking. This isn't right and is starting to look like a scheme. Get email updates on the latest OIG news. If we do not have a number for your local field staffing or customer affairs office listed here send us their direct phone number and we will add it to the list like we did for the Ohio Valley and Kentuckiana Districts. View a complete list of what our Hotline can help you with; all other inquiries should be directed to the Postal Service or Postal Inspection Service. The lady I spoke with last did a great job. Contact PostalOne! They always put the package inside by our door, where it is safe, and they ring the bell. He gave me my letter and said something about how he couldn't deliver it because a truck was blocking him. ***** and *** never do this. USPS Corporate Account Address Element Correction / Address Change Service Informed Delivery Support Well I already knew that was false but I saw him going through a whole stack of the same letters (these were some kind of legal documents (in large folders) from the city that multiple households received) and that indicates that he was putting the same notices in all those mailboxes, certainly so he didn't have to deliver them to the door.Look. TTY Access for Deaf & Hard of Hearing. Are you serious? Provides information from the Postal Service to customers on Postal policy and procedures. Hours of Operation Our mailing address is: USPS Office of Inspector General,1735 N. Lynn Street, Arlington, VA 22209-2020. Saturday 7 AM 6 PM ET, Comparing International Shipping Services, First-Class Package International Service. This last time it was marked that they hand delivered it to me (what are my locked apt mail box for then?) 25 Dorchester Ave. Boston MA 02205-9602. Consumer & Industry Contact (formerly Consumer Affairs) Office - USPS Select your state or territory from the alphabetical listing. Publications 10/22/2022 File a complaint through USPIS online about: To comment or complain about a policy change, such as postage rates, contact the Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC). APPEALING A POST OFFICE CLOSURE What next? I look at the reviews online and it seems as though a lot of people are experiencing this, by having there packages stolen by the ************ at this location. My mail is still on hold and they refuse to deliver for no reason. To get help with stamps or other USPS merchandise, please see the following resources: 1-844-737-7826 Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Postal Holidays. IPv6 Supplemental Policy Call to order free shipping boxes, envelopes, and postal forms, or to report a problem with your shipping supply order. I had to go to post office and pay ***** to have the locks changed. 475 L Enfant Plaza SW Delivery problems involving your mail or parcels (such as no delivery or late delivery, tracking questions, mis-deliveries, damaged mail, or similar concerns). Are you a victim or have you witnessed a mail-related crime committed by a non-postal employee? how to participate Monday Friday 8 AM 8:30 PM ET This is why I am contacting the BBB.The ZIP code is *****. To find your local District Consumer Affairs Office, please see USPS Consumer Affairs Office Locator. Detroit, MI 48233-9501. USPS Change of Address , USPS Hold Mail , Redelivery, etc. Twitter. Customer service issues (such as poor service, wait times, postal vehicle parking/driving complaints, or similar concerns). For website-related issues only, contact the webmaster. 412-359-7829. The postal carrier keeps holding my mail for no reason. Get email updates on the latest OIG news. NATIONAL CONSUMER PROTECTION WEEK March 28, 2008, Area Consumer Affairs Managers and Customer Service Program Specialist Contacts. Call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) or TTY: 1-800-877-8339. The Consumer Advocate of the Postal Service coordinates policy for the District Consumer and Industry Affairs Offices and provides a final avenue within the Postal Service for resolving customer complaints. She was friendly and helpful. Connect with our customer service representatives to help resolve your issue and get back on track. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Fill out a short form or get tips to fix some of the most common issues right from your computer. If you need more help, please send us an email. How do I Navigate the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) System? **** does neither.While this is my main complaint, I want to take the opportunity to let you know about another issue. Mail options: USPS offers several mailing options so consumers can find a shipping timeframe and cost that meets their needs. You can make a complaint about problems with your mail service online, by phone, or in person at a USPS facility. They also can contact Postal officials nationwide electronically and immediately refer your issue to the appropriate local Postal manager who is in the best position to deal with your concerns.

Who Is Bernalillo County Sheriff, Cherrie Mahan Biological Father, Quartz Executive Search Hayleigh Floyd, Hazlehead Recycling Centre Opening Hours, The Hut Group Limited Paypal, Articles U