what happened to alvin lee's guitar

Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) Lyrics. Bath August 5, 1971. Ten Years After released 11 studio albums between 1966 and 2008, and Lee had 14 solo albums in his career, until Still on the Road to Freedom in 2012, his last release. More likely it was Jeff Beck. He was 68. Your purchases also help protect forests, including trees traditionally used to make instruments. Do you need more cocaine? What was Al Hibbler biggest hit? This was a rare showing for a single-cut hollowbody Gibson at the festival, but the '60s example that he used nonetheless seemed perfect for Freddie's super-funky grooves. A self-confessed tinkerer, he removed their covers hoping to enhance the top end. Big Reds original neck had dot position markers. But years later, I met Walter Trout at a festival we were both playing on. Johnny Winter used a Fender Electric XII for part of his set, although he chose to use it set up as a six-string. function documentInitOneSignal() { EUR Ten Years After, a fantastic band that is sadly poorly known in rock history, was preceded by an extraordinary legacy from the guitarist. But perhaps the guitars most distinguishing features are the stickers on its body, some of which have been in place since Woodstock. When the movie of Woodstock came out, Ten Years After really took off, Lee told Guitarist. Your email address will not be published. } It debuted in February 1971 to a rapturous response that took it to the top of the R&B chart for five weeks and to No.2 pop. Am I stubborn? You dont need any money, youre musicians. And they fell for it. August 13, 1972: Alvin Lee performs with Ten Years After at the Reading Festival. He returned in 1988. Not a great start for this British band's first-ever gig in the US. But slowly and surely I've started to realize that it was probably a real part of history, you know?". I dont do funerals, theyre too depressing, he explained. Whitesnake add polish to an unexpected gem on the pleasingly punchy Still Good To Be Bad, Rush's Signals celebrates its 40th birthday with an underwhelming party, How Haken took their love of 80s prog and made Affinity. In July, they had played at the 1969 Newport Jazz Festival, sharing the bill with acts such as Jethro Tull and Led Zeppelin, and the night before their appearance at Woodstock, they were in St. Louis, Missouri, with Nina Simone and Dizzy Gillespie. It's the replacement of the headstock (opens in new tab) that has made the guitar's date difficult to pinpoint. Alvin Lee, a British blues-rock guitarist who rose to fame in the 1960s and early 1970s with his lightning-fast fingerstyle guitar playing, died on Wednesday in Spain. Maybe it was because I was an early doper, so I was obsessive about keeping a low profile. "By now, she could see the piece of straw hanging out my mouth. When British blues rockers Ten Years After flew in to the Woodstock Festival by private helicopter on August 16, 1969 they werent unduly impressed by the 500,000-strong crowd marinating beneath the Catskill Mountains. Pete Townshend, too, played an SG Special, a model he'd been using since late the previous year. Germany, oneSignal_options['wordpress'] = true; After a brief pause, she explained that The Who, Hendrix, Jefferson Airplane, and many others were due to appear, that it was shaping up to be a big deal. (Solved). oneSignal_options['allowLocalhostAsSecureOrigin'] = true; The cops pulled him off, while I ran away. I dont care so much now, because some of those ancient songs sound like old friends., He didsnt mind his albums, although his star waned when the new wave swept bands like Ten Years After into a cul de sac. Its good for the studio. The Fender pickup has its own volume pot that Lee used like a blend control to add single-coil sheen to the humbuckers. The thing was, though, the little fucker sounded amazing. The group had supported Canned Heat on tour, and its third album, Stonehenged, released in early 1969 had reached 61 on the Billboard 200 chart. By clicking Subscribe, I agree to receive exclusive offers & promotions, news & reviews, and personalized tips for buying and selling on Reverb. While Lees blond good looks and well-built physique threw a nave press off-guard, Ten Years After were actually smoking, tripping and boozing for Britain. Photo by: Archive Photos / Stringer. OneSignal.showSlidedownPrompt(); }); All rights reserved. oneSignal_elements[i].addEventListener('click', oneSignalLinkClickHandler, false); Sometimes I feel I should've been true to myself as a guitar player and stuck with the blues. Let's just say our band musically was a bit challenged. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. Did Eric Clapton ever play with Alvin Lee? Another rare acoustic seen at the festival was played by Arlo Guthrie. Heres how it works. The leading guitar brand has created the exact ES-335 guitar in . "With great sadness we have to announced that Alvin unexpectedly passed away early this morning. And I still have those Dan Armstrong Superstrings, .008s on top.". December 21, 2022 The neck was replaced after Lee accidentally rammed it into the club's low ceiling at the Marquee in London, England, in the early 1970s. His Guild D-40, tuned to open D, was a sturdy instrumentwhich was just as well given the pummeling it received. I think Im lucky, because whatever I strived for I usually got. We have lost a wonderful much-loved father and companion, the world has lost a truly great and gifted musician. Im just used to the 335.. I liked the combination of the low-end of the 12-string and those instruments, and I strived to make a combination of elements rather than a solo kind of situation.". How much did Alvin Lees guitar sell for? Alvin Lee (born Graham Anthony Barnes; 19 December 1944 - 6 March 2013) was an English singer, songwriter, . When the Woodstock movie of the festival came out a year later, Ten Years Afters showstopper Im Going Home thrust the band towards superstardom, even though the studio version had flopped when released as a single from the excellent Undead live album. Isn't it always the way? I bumped into The Who on the road and Keith Moon was doing the usual throwing cherry bombs out the hotel window at police cars and smashing the place up. He began playing guitar at the age of 13. Ten Years After completed 27 American tours in seven years. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Houston? And it was. Woodstock was already the stuff of legendwhen Michael Wadleighs documentary about the event arrived in theaters seven months after the 1969 three-day musical festival. I was starting to get a reputation as a difficult so-and-so with the band and with the press. Taken from the British Blues Explosion of the mid-1960s, Ten Years After was a band that focused their creativity on the virtuosity of vocalist and guitarist Alvin Lee. I threw a mug of orange and it stuck all over his guitar. I dont miss it," he said. There's not much visual evidence to help identify exactly what guitars they played, but they certainly helped boost Martin's score in our survey. Gibson ES 335 Alvin lee signature guitar.Guitar is in excellent condition with the exception of some pic ware on center pickup pics have been provided and also a minor blemish on neck upper from guitar stand and missing butterfly sticker on pic guard. What Guitar Was Dimebag Playing When He Died? Around 1972/'73 the guitar's neck was damaged on stage. They just got thrown on, actually, Lee explained. I use Liquid Death Mountain Waterin my a**hole, Musicians insurance: Everything you need to know about covering you and your gear, It might look retro, but the MPC X Special Edition is actually the most powerful MPC ever, Sammy Hagar muses on a Van Halen reunion and weighs in on David Lee Roth: "The guy sang so bad last time he was doing shows, it was embarrassing to me", 5 Moons could be the wooden multitrack recorder and looper thats missing from your life, Doug McKechnie is the 81-year-old synth pioneer you've never heard of: "The history of electronic music needs a rewrite", Rolands updated Jupiter-4, Jupiter-8 and Juno-106 plugins come with a Circuit Mod feature so you can play at being a synth technician, Josh Scott of JHS Pedals recommends four cheap overdrive pedals so you dont have to freak out about the Bad Monkey anymore, YouTube guitar builder Burls Art melts down 1,600 RadioShack dollar coins and turns them into a very cool lap steel guitar, Session drummer Jim Keltner recalls John Lennon and George Harrison telling him not to bad-mouth Paul McCartney, Watch Joe Satriani turn Ice 9 into an epic jam and trade solos with keys player Rai Thistlethwayte after guitar cable breaks mid-song, Queens Roger Taylor: I cant take Taylor Hawkins out of my phone. When I became a journalist I knew I wanted to write about my passions. Wed had eight good years, been very tight-knit, and suddenly there was a lot of internal friction; people werent talking much. Alvin Lees custom red Gibson ES-335 is the instrument that is most closely identified with him. John Fogerty played a Rickenbacker 325 (in addition to his Les Paul Custom) with Creedence on Saturday, and early the next morning Paul Kantner used his Rick 360/12 with Jefferson Airplane. I'm always the miserable guy who has to tell the truth. From among those, weve selected ten songs that we believe are appropriate tributes to Alvin Lee: the 10 Best Ten Years After Songs. We were all pissed out of our heads., Some say it was Bonham who chucked the juice at Alvin. When youre carrying dope you dont throw televisions out of windows, you sit down quietly and get stoned. oneSignal_options['notifyButton']['text']['tip.state.subscribed'] = 'Hell yeah! Lee's personal website, alvinlee.com reported the death of the 68-year-old. SoI guess I played a red SG Standard at Woodstock. Sensing their discomfort, others on the bill such as Janis Joplin, Joe Cocker and Country Joe McDonald tried to wind them up. About the author: Tony Bacon writes about musical instruments, musicians, and music. His main guitars at the time were a Martin D-18 and a couple of Candelas flattops made by the Delgado family in Los Angeles, a six-string and a 12-string. It became petty. If I wasn't so stoned that night, I probably would have remembered.". (Question), Song titles include: Working on the Road, She Lies in the Morning Sun, Love Like a Man, Let the Sky Fall, A Sad Song, and Let the Sky Fall. Songs such as Hear Me Calling and Im Going Home as well as Id Love to Change the World are all taken from the 1971 film A Space in Time.. We wrote songs like The Bluest Blues, but mostly we just hung out.. If the first two albums came easily to Alvin, whod been a graduate of the Hamburg Star Club scene in 1962 as a member of The Jaybirds, the constant pressure to deliver became a chore. It changed the music business forever, Lyons says, because, up until that point, you had your pop acts and then you had what were then called the underground acts. window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || []; Jimi came down to see them, and Henry found himself chatting to him in one of the club's tiny dressing rooms. Fortunately, this aesthetic fit in perfectly with the style of longtime Motown session men like bassist . (Best solution), How To Switch Chords Faster On Guitar? I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'m glad you gonna rock with us again! Finally he sent it crunching into the stage a few times. Alvin Lee Is Going Home: 'Ten Years After' Guitarist Dies : The Two-Way His fiery performance at Woodstock is legendary. Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, Bullshit is a strong word, but thats probably what it is. Alvin never sought commercial success and hated the prospect of being a pop star at the expense of his musical integrity, preferring to remain true to his roots. The exact guitar that Lee played at the original Woodstock festival in 1969 is now available from the leading guitar brand. She said, 'What?'" The striking guitar, which Lee called "Big Red" launched his performance to legendary status while showcasing his lightning . We Have a Problem, Played by the Likes of Hank Marvin and Rory Gallagher, Guyatones Are Among the Best Japanese Vintage Guitars Around, Discover New Sounds and Get More From Your Pedals With These Simple Tips, Endorsed by Eric Clapton and Eddie Van Halen, the Soldano SLO 100 Became an Amp of the Guitar Gods, This Mid-1960s Victoria Mod Job Shows What You Can Do With Some Choice Spare Parts, Ingenuity and Imagination, Treasured by Neil Young and Billy Duffy, the Gretsch White Falcon Out-Blings Them All. oneSignal_options['notifyButton']['text']['message.action.resubscribed'] = 'Oh yeah, you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re back! There were cables running all the way across the stage, nothing like you get on a festival now with health and safety factors taken into account. There's a possibility the body was from a Guild Duane Eddy that Stephen once had. A barn dance, perhaps? Further evidence of Lees dabbling is evident in the removal of the 335s Bigsby, which he replaced in 1970 with a TP-6 tailpiece with fine tuners. Alvin Lee is yet another example of a talented musician who was taken from us far too soon. Its daft theyre out at the same time, but thats not my decision. As filmgoers thrilled to performances by the Who, Santana, Jefferson Airplane and a host of other acts, the guitarists in the audience eagerly awaited scenes of the festivals headline act, Jimi Hendrix, and his explosive rendition of The Star-Spangled Banner., But well before that footage passed through the projector, many of those viewers were blown away by the sight of guitarist Alvin Lee leading Ten Years After through a blistering performance of Im Going Home.. England and Wales company registration number 2008885. Oops, looks like you forgot something. Im a keen dabbler, he told Guitarist. I'm the Guitars Editor for MusicRadar, handling news, reviews, features, tuition, advice for the strings side of the site and everything in between. All the latest guitar news, interviews, lessons, reviews, deals and more, direct to your inbox! Alvin Lee was regarded as a guitar god in the early 1970s, ranking among Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Jimi Hendrix, and Pete Townshend, among others. My sanity became relative, and I was heading down the wrong path, mixing with some terrible types., The wake-up call arrived when Lee went for dinner with a top New York lawyer. We take a look back at this game-changing concert and the mysterious guitar known as 'Big Red'. Alvin Lee died on March 6 2013, after suffering complications during routine surgery to correct an abnormal heart rhythm. By Vince Aletti. We'd talked for 15 minutes or so, and I said, 'Jimi, what kind of guitar strings do you use?' He went on after us, he did 'The Star-Spangled Banner' and all the rest, and I thought man, this guy's making music only he can make. Watching the patchy but convincing video evidence today, Steve tells me: "Most of the time with Blood, Sweat & Tears I played a 335. Luckily, stimulus was at hand when they delivered the Stonedhenge, Ssssh, Cricklewood Green and Watt albums to their label, Deram. The pressures of the road are what you want initially, but when youre the frontman everyone is relying on you to deliver. Despite trying various other electric guitars during his career, Lee clearly favored Big Red. I had the Wem 15-Watt power amp padded down to guitar input level. Robin Williamson played a dreadnought-shape Levin Super Goliath, made in Sweden. Drugs didnt help the problems in my head, and there was no rule book on how to be a rock star. L-R Leo Lyons, Chick Churchill, Alvin Lee and Ric Lee of Ten Years After outside Alvin's home and recording studio at Hookend Manor, Oxfordshire, July 1978. At New Yorks Singer Bowl in July 1969, Lee, Beck, Page and Ron Wood were joined by John Bonham, Tony Newman, Glenn Cornick, Robert Plant and Rod Stewart for a riotous nine-man jam version of Jailhouse Rock that descended into an orgiastic version of The Stripper. Santana played one of the standout performances at the festival, and so did The Who, early on Sunday morning. Other Fender-wielding guitarists at Woodstock included Miller Anderson, who we've already met with his Telecaster. The serial number of Big Reds replacement neck confirms it was made between 1970 and 72. Ten Years After went from playing to three to five thousand people to 20,000 regularly, and up to 50,000, 60,000 a night.. The neck was twisted in a way that could not be fixed. But the sound of the pickups in that guitargee whiz, man! The truth was, it was a business. OneSignal.SERVICE_WORKER_UPDATER_PATH = "OneSignalSDKUpdaterWorker.js.php"; He moved his guitar around, crouched down to play, and then held it aloft. I've played Peter Green's Les Paul on stage at the Albert Hall, I've played Alvin Lee's guitar, Rory Gallagher's guitar, Clapton's Blackie, the Hare Krishna 335 and what I've learned from that is that there's one of two things that can happen - you can play the guitar how you want to play, or you can let the moment play you "No, we were paid $300this was for a 12-piece groupand the check bounced. Basically, it just came from the excitement of playing live the adrenaline, he told the U.K.s Guitarist magazine in a 1987 interview. He was so stoned he wanted to stop on the A40 and find them.. What guitar did Alvin Lee play at Woodstock? He is survived by his wife Evi, daughter Jasmin, former partner Suzanne (Jasmin's mother), sisters Irma and Janice and scores of fans around the world. The instrument is still enshrined in its original flight case, bearing the name Big Red and an inscription in Lees own hand: My famous 1958 Gibson 335 that I bought for 45 in Nottingham. There was no such thing as an itinerary, so as they relaxed in the unfamiliar surroundings of a chauffeured limo that took them from JFK to their first stop, Miller asked their host from the record company where they were going. What Gauge Wire For Guitar Electronics? Required fields are marked *, Copyright . Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. The Woodstock festival took place more than 50 miles from Woodstock, on farmland near Bethel, New York, over a long weekend in mid-August 1969. Learn More, We understand the importance of online privacy and are committed to complying with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. Luckily I met Mylon LeFevre from the band Holy Smoke and we made the On The Road To Freedom album, mixing my English with his country and Atlanta southern rock stuff.. oneSignal_options['appId'] = '7306da2e-1e23-436b-8361-6ac0257193f8'; It didn't stop him performing some impressive rollovers with his 345 when they tore into "Wipe Out," with Jimi looking on from the side. In any case, it was a great time to be British in America. The album is a concept . Don't miss the latest deals, news, reviews, features and tutorials. The Gretches and Guilds of Neil Young, Bob Weir, Richie Havens, Catch Neil Young's Gretsch 6120 around 5:45, Richie Havens - "Freedom," live at Woodstock, The Fenders of Jimi Hendrix, Robbie Robertson, Johnny Winter, Jefferson Airplane's Paul Kantner and his Rickenbacker 360/12, The Incredible String Band - "The Letter". Everybody was saying: Tough luck looks like youre going to be electrocuted, Lee recalled. Im fed up with all the legendary Alvin Lee stuff. Best investment Iever made even had a fitted case.. We look at the new Gibson Custom Shop recreation, and trace the history of the original with comparison pics. "Im just a musician, really. It has been 50 years since the event that captured the spirit and music of the hippie period and forever transformed the globe, making it the ideal time for Gibson to commemorate the guitar that ate Woodstock and its owner with a commemorative instrument. Its serial number indicates it was manufactured sometime between 1970 and 1972. The British blues-rock act was no stranger to American audiences, but neither was it well known. But it wasn't plain sailing for Big Red. LeFevre was a consummate hustler whose gospel song Without Him was covered by Elvis Presley when Mylon was 17. Crosby, Stills & Nash played very early on Monday morning, first as an acoustic trio, and then as an electric band with the addition of Neil Young, Greg Reeves, and Dallas Taylor. Jorma Kaukonen with the Airplane and Buzzy Feiten with Paul Butterfield each used a 345, and 18-year-old Henry Gross played one, too, with Sha Na Na on Mondayat the decidedly un-musicianly hour of 7:30 am, thanks to the festival's wildly over-running schedule. How many of the synths, drum machines and effects in The Chemical Brothers Coachella live setup can you spot. But there was nothing they could do. It felt like we were taking over, Lee recalls. You might be interested: How Much Is Willie Nelson'S Guitar Trigger Worth? The LSD was always good stuff, but I was in danger of joining the dead-before-30 club. Three English groups at the same place have to add up to trouble.. (Question), Who Played A Right Handed Guitar Upside Down? Alvin Lee was born in 1944 in Nottingham, England. The sight and sound of Alvin and decorated 335 blasting his quartet through a ten-minute "I'm Going Home" in the Woodstock movie (released early in 1970) did wonders for TYA's already growing popularity. Although the guitar has been referred to as a 1959 model, its impossible to know the year of its make. Only 50 of the Alvin Lee ES-335 '69 Festival' will be made and we can see them flying out the door, regardless of the $7,299 asking price. The echo was an EMT plate. He had all this equipment that Jeff Lynne gave him, and wed sit around playing Shadows tunes., While the idea of a permanent supergroup didnt appeal to Lee, he was happy to be part of the Pishill Artists, an impromptu bunch of wealthy rockers who would turn up on the quiet to play at the Crown Inn in Pishill for delighted locals. Another borrowed acoustic was the Yamaha FG-150 that someone dug out for Country Joe McDonald to support his rousing "I-Feel-Like-I'm-Fixin'-To-Die" performance around Saturday lunchtime. Id been in Hamburg just after The Beatles, with the gangsters and prostitutes, and I had the run of the Reeperbahn as a teenager, so I wasnt nave when it came to sex, drugs or rocknroll.. No tone, no volume, nothing. Visit our corporate site (opens in new tab). With his royalties flooding in, Lee made sure he enjoyed the rock star life, living in a 17th-century mansion complete with minstrel gallery, near to the Prime Minsters country residence, Chequers. Their early morning slot took its toll. Louder is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. I got a bit lost., Exhausted by the demands of Ten Years After, Alvin bowed out before the release of their final album, ironically named Positive Vibrations. He was 68. I've currently set aside any pipe dreams of getting anywhere with my own songs and I am enjoying playing covers in function bands. According to a brief note by family members on his Web site, he died "as a result of unanticipated complications following a routine medical surgery." Oddly, the thin-bodied SG seemed to resist, so Pete gave up, left it to feed back for a moment, and then threw it into the crowd. ); Following Johnny came Blood, Sweat & Tears, and Steve Katz, too, had an SG. (Correct answer). It was horrible. I took LSD in San Francisco in 1968 and found it very illuminating, said Lee. These days, people are congratulated for how much money they made from an event, rather than for what their cultural contribution was." We played with the Grateful Dead in Phoenix and they had a very interesting attitude. oneSignal_options['notifyButton'] = { }; I basically played guitar from the hip an instinct or reaction, if you like because Im not one for practicing. Alvin was steeped in the blues from an early age as his first influences were his dad's rare collection of jazz and blues 78s. According to Rod Stewart, it was fuckin incredible. Recalls Ten Years After bassist Leo Lyons, When we got to New York City and we were met by the guy that was looking after us in America, he said, Its a disaster. School, college, jobs, and households beckoned, even for hippies. I do what I want and I please myself and my wife Evi.. Ten Years After capitalised on their success at a cost. In 2013, the guitarist died unexpectedly unforeseen complications in a routine surgical procedure in Spain. . } var oneSignal_options = {}; document.documentElement.classList.add( Decamping to George Harrisons home studio, the unlikely duo gathered together a superstar cast. Early life. Alvin also used to play electric guitar on a Fender Stratocaster and acoustic guitar on a Martin D-18 with a Grover machine head on occasion. Henry had bumped into Jimi Hendrix years before Woodstock, through a school acquaintance, Velvert Turner. I told him he was too young. Another custom guitar on view was a Guild Studio 402 that Bob Weir used during Grateful Dead's performance. Wed already played huge festivals [Bath, Newport, Maryland], and once the crowd reaches a certain size it makes no difference the horizon just goes back further.. We did 27 American tours in seven years a record. (function() {var wf = document.createElement('script');wf.src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/webfont/1/webfont.js';wf.type='text/javascript';wf.async='true';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(wf, s);})(); I spent most of the time in the back of U-Haul truck, hiding from the rain, he says. That's the cleanest way to say how I got out of the band. Tony lives in Bristol, England. Jasmin, Evi and Suzanne.. He was 68. "George and I spent five days a week together, at mine or at his in Henley, Friar Park. window.addEventListener("load", function(event){ He died "after unforeseen complications following a routine surgical procedure," according to a brief post by family members on his Web site. Other Martin users at Woodstock included Joan Baez playing her small-body 1929 0-45, and Robbie Robertson, playing an early-'50s D-28. Bath Afterwards, the group disbanded with the release of their final Columbia album, Positive Vibrations, in 1974. Buoyed by his own status, he had already been plotting an escape route. A year later the first 'ban the bomb' sticker on the upper bout became the first to be added. oneSignal_options['promptOptions']['siteName'] = "www.rockandrollgarage.com"; Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, Any money I had, I made from buying and selling property. He is a co-founder of Backbeat UK and Jawbone Press. Dunno. Now, what is the question you ask a guitar player that would stop you being friends and put you into the category of get-this-geek-away-from-me? Big Reds original neck had dot position markers. Soon he added a Bigsby, and also a Strat rear pickup between the two humbuckers (covers removed), providing what he described as a Gibson that could sound like a Tele whenever he wanted. The Incredible String Band brought a couple of flattop acoustics with them from Britain to the stage on Saturday evening. I said, 'Are there any other bands playing?' I once woke up backstage with the roadies throwing water over me because they thought I was dying. "We started talking. The album title is a reference to his 1973 LP with Mylon LeFevre, On the Road to Freedom, which featured contributions from George Harrison, Steve Winwood, Jim Capaldi, Mick Fleetwood and Ron Wood. We started experimenting. Jimi played his '68 maple-board Olympic White Strat, putting him among a small number of fellow Woodstock performers who brought a Fender with them. He explains, "My dad Sam was an avid jazz and blues collector and he and my mum Doris both played the guitar so I was brought up listening to Leadbelly and Big Bill Broonzy." Do you want me to have someone bumped off? He said, 'I was at Woodstock, Mill.' Recorded between 1970 and 1971 in sessions at Hitsville U.S.A., Golden World, and United Sound Studios in Detroit, and at The Sound Factory in West Hollywood, California, it was Gaye's first album to credit him as a producer and to .

Chance Englebert Found, 710 Labs Weedmaps, Articles W