world war z north korea fanfic

Particularly the descriptions of "digested" human remains found inside the zombies. The worst part? A bunch of haphazard stories Im slapping together in my free time of countries falling in love and maybe fucking a little. God I miss that knife. Two brothers with a connection no one else understands. Synopsis: A truck containing people infected with the ZV-25 virus crashed on a rural r An intense introduction to a series of short stories. Don't Write Their Eulogies by Thranduil Oropherion Redux. "Not really. What happens when one of the most hated, cold, and mean country turns into a baby due to a lab accident? The ending has the owner of the company give Brooks an opportunity to kill a zombie himself, and the closing scene is of Max leveling a pistol at the zombie's head. What? It's their new Communist Bloc versus America and NATO. Korea Poudniowa wspomina czasy, ktre spdzi z siostr z Pnocy. When he meets a human female, his life will never be the same. Version 2 of The Living Dead, which this time I try to make an extended storyline. I could see the spurt of blood as it came squirting out of his mouth. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. I found a 2 story building with only 1 door. Even South Korea's spies and electronic surveillance on the other side began to vanish. Yaoi one shots von Countryhumans (jeder mit einer Sexszene enthalten)!Also ist hier die Warnung, dass hier unangemessene Inhalte enthalten sind! Bury them in concrete and naplam them for good measure. I landed, well, with my boating skills, crashed onto the beach. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from [email protected]. Actually, given the time-lag between biting and turning, most of the slaves would've died of thirst before the infection reached them. Podfic of 'Five Items The Losers Saved, and One They Wished They Could Have' by katemonkey: If you're going to send a crack team to save America's treasures during the great zombie war, why not a crack team of Spec Ops losers? After a Yonkers like defeat at Inchon the military scrambled and . Not canon at all. This work forms part of the Shipping Forecast short stories I am writing - a short story based on each of the UK's shipping forecast sea areas. North Korea. It's their new Communist Bloc versus America and NATO. It was at this moment that life took a turn for the better. Most of the first half of the book is horrific, but North Korea in particularit's the fact that even twenty years on, The narrator of the chapter in the book talks about that, and mentions that the NK population, The fanfic linked above nods to this, when the person being interviewed muses about the possibility of even some North Koreans remaining alive in their tunnel complexes. # 11. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. You have been warned. Thank you so much! Imagine being the last known humans in a world filled with undead. Rewritten version of a story posted on FFnet in 2012. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. "it's cold." Do to her smart planning, she is the last of her entire family and extended family . they shall regret it forever it was a something so bad the military got invo A series of interviews with leading figures, exploring the British experience of World War Z. I tried to open my eyes. He then has to move from Korea to live with his estranged mother and twin brother in the United States, who he didn't know he had. Part 2 to Sweet Secret, direct sequel but can be read on its own.Alfred decided to accept a very kinky challenge from Sang-Kyu after catching him with the Choco Pie wrapper. Cover Art by sanjomoda on instagram I wondered, barely grasping consciousness. Unfortunately, it skimmed through his hair, so I punched him square in the face. Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexually explicit or non-canon territory. Although the origin of the zombie . Work Search: Are America has kept his secret for years with it going unnoticed, but his family decided to move and enroll him to a new school. About a month before the outbreaks started, North Korea started to behave oddly. It was a difficult life out in the wild. I own the art, not the characters Her name is Ginger Phoenix,of the formerly very influential Phoenix family. After wwz,The entirety of North Korea was discovered as an empty landscape.Many of its cities were found deserted and abandoned.Both south korea and china began restricting its citizens from entering the country and began using their navies to patrol the coasts to spot any suspicious activity with the mainland. - Powiem krtko. After a devastating war against the undead from 1977 to 1991, humanity is rebuilding, and in the newly-reconstructed Olympus at Hero City, Professor Margaret Jackson is tasked by Estrian Foreign Affairs Secretary Drew Tanaka to document the experiences of demigods during World War Z. A minute later, they hear crying from the bathroom. What made this scene worse, for Scottish viewers at least, was the place that scene was filmed, George Square, Glasgow, a year later, this. (Note:This is a fake addition to the book World War Z. North Korea was perhaps the most mysterious and secretive country on earth, especially since the country's personification is rarely publicly seen. The fact that the infectees aren't like typical zombies. From a lone Australian survivor, to a French actress and symbol of hope. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (36), Pocket Monsters: Ruby & Sapphire & Emerald | Pokemon Ruby Sapphire Emerald Versions (1), The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls - Emilie Autumn (1), Den Lille Pige med Svovlstikkerne | The Little Match Girl - Hans Christian Andersen (1), Pre-Established North Korea/Russia (Hetalia), AND CHARACTERS WILL BE ADDED AFTER THEY APPEAR, wasn't too sure about making this rated G or T, Brief depiction of physical violence/altercation, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, very brief mentions of other characters - Character, Not really worth tagging the extras since they appear for maybe a few paragraphs here and there, The Daily Life and Strange Occurrences of Commieburger, Blooming Obsession In The East: Various Yandere 1p/2p Hetalia X OC, South Korea (Hetalia)/Original Character(s), North Korea (Hetalia)/Original Character(s), 2P Hetalia Ensemble/Original Character(s), Hong Kong (Hetalia)/Original Character(s), China Is Mine: Various Yandere Hetalia X Female China Reader, Alternate Universe - Superheroes/Superpowers, the mc's are the italies everyone will appear gradually. Brooks has stated that one of his fears is that of a zombie, a creature that comes for you for no reason, could not be reasoned with, and unstoppable. I am a deranged 14 year old from Canada who likes writing stories and care more about character development than historical accuracy. Cookie Notice You wouldn't think to look at him that he has been leading sweep teams throughout the last remaining hot zones of the undead for the past ten years - and the man who has recently returned from the first mission to North Korea since the Z-War. Next . 7:00 AM an experiment took place at a secret laboratory. "Closure, Limited", a short story based in the same canon as World War Z but that Brooks published for an anthology, has him interview a company that attempted to find loved ones that had become zombies, "pacify" them, and then return the remains to their living descendants for proper burial. He knows hes only 19 and his mother would take none of his pessimistic behaviour but the words inked on his wrist was the most ridiculous sentence he's ever heard. war. Roughly three weeks later the director and the rest of his entourage return to the site only to find the aftermath of a bloodbath, and then proceed to witness a, The Decimation the Russian military uses to restore discipline. Thread starter AYC; Start date Apr 11, 2013; 1; 2; Next. And with the rest of the world surging with undead and infection, patience was what it needed most. FanFiction/A Survivors Interview:Told by Zeno Panthakree, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Her family will end with her death, as she has no intentions to have children. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The zombies, in large enough amounts, don't swarm. A closer look reveals that the driver is an infectee who is struggling to escape from his seat belt. Same with his family. He's been in and out of hospitals more times than he cares to count, too many surgeries, an absent father, and an immune system that has caused him to be more reclusive than he would like. The Doctor is not a good man, or a bad man. It's downright horrifying to see how a camp of normal people managed to devolve into desperate, paranoid psychopaths, starving and freezing to death. Q^Q. Being attacked by zombies is bad enough, but to have it happen in a small enclosed space thousands of feet in the air with no way to escape is even worse. At first I didn't know what to do, but the kid ended my indecision quickly. The scene before it, where they're all arguing with each other, then zombies start slamming against their front door, Tommy's father looks up with an expression that just. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. A chance encounter with an alien changes the course of her lifebut is it for the better? Please do not consider it canon,as it is fanfiction.) edit: the wattpad edition got taken down. She did not know, that her good friend was a country, or that he would fall into obsessive love with her. Zombies are taking over. i added a theory that the north koreans purposely infected areas when resources ran low and that they experimented with the virus creating a more dangerous strain. Quieres que te confirme si realmente lo que digo es falso? It exists in an uneasy ceasefire with South Korea, and every day the two sides are paranoid of a war together. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from [email protected]. The POVs are all optional, you do not need to read all of them. Yong-Soo's life was going great, until a car accident and the deaths of his father and best friend turn that all upside down. Through a series of oral interviews, Brooks, as an agent of the United Nations Postwar Commission, describes the history of 'World War Z'. I cant possibly write every countrys reaction. Lovino breaks things, Feliciano puts it back together. Complete cessation of all communications, citizen activity dropped. Archived post. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (9), The Zombie Survival Guide - Max Brooks (3), Joe | Yusuf Al-Kaysani/Nicky | Nicol di Genova (2), Alternate Universe - Zombie Apocalypse (4), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan, Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types, Original Annabeth Chase/Percy Jackson Child(ren), Will likely delete if story is not developed, Aliens vs Predators Series - Various Authors, Original Female Character(s)/Original Male Character(s), Yautja (Predator)/Original Female Character(s), Related to Zombies - Security, Combat, and War, The Walking Dead Series - Robert Kirkman & Jay Bonansinga, Related to Zombies - Noe_Walfred's Ramblings, Thoughts, Opinions, and Dicussions, Related to Zombies - General Points of Discussion, Joe | Yusuf Al-Kaysani/Nicky | Nicol di Genova, Henry FitzRoy Duke of Richmond and Somerset, Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous (Cartoon), Eleven | Jane Hopper/Maxine "Max" Mayfield, Geralt z Rivii | Geralt of Rivia/Sharon Carter, Artie (Prowlers)/Original Female Character, Andy | Andromache of Scythia/Quynh | Noriko. Proof that the remaining 10% is worth turning into a zombie Well, actually, no, they're not, but they're still pretty good. Before the war, my family was one of the most influential in America. The zombie invasion of Israel is animalistically efficient. I went inside and officially declared it my new home. Sorry! Maybe it was the heat death of the universe millions of years into the future, or something as mundane but destructive as a rapidly declining birthrate. Will the countries learn how to put aside their differences and learn to cooperate with each other? 7:00 AM an experiment took place at a secret laboratory. The people receiving infected organs via transplants and transforming into zombies days, weeks, even, The implication of all those women being infected after receiving donated. Will they be turned back? So in the movie universe i'm right, but I don't know how canon it is if we're talking about the book here. So, at the end of the line, with nothing better to do, Korea reminisces. Ihr wurdet gewarnt! The one lone woman who lives here in Pyongyang is the first to settle in North Korea after World War Z. During one of the times North Korea stays over with America, they get into an unofficial competition over who is better at flirting and being smooth with the moves. Privacy Policy. There are only a few months to go, I don't want to be in a tense relationship during these months and end up breaking up as friends until the end. It is soon up to Gerry and Beatrix to solve the riddle. Speke is fighting a war he never thought he'd live to see. It is a follow-up to his previous book, The Zombie Survival Guide. Eventually some Chinese colonists settled in the North, but the only real person I have talked to is you.". It's taken to a literal conclusion here. I try to open the door,but it is locked.). The parents killing their own kids in the church in the Midwest. Good grief, the airplane sequence. [World War Z] What happened in North Korea? Poor Sharon She even mimes one of the mothers picking up up a child and swinging said kid, head first, against the wall. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. He punched me in the knee, not breaking it though, and then I kicked him in the face hard. and our 4 0 1. And the fact that the lead zombie is Tommy's father a man who moments ago was quiet-spoken and concerned about his family turned into a mindless zombie trying to EAT his own child. He only cared about his job. Vah'keil is a cocky Yautja who has to complete a hunt on the planet Earth. Some were torn apart in the water, others were killed by the bends as they tried to escape. He also has to adjust to going to school at a military academy, adjust to a new culture and way of life, and deal with the grief and trauma of losing family and everything he had come to know as familiar. Und selbst wenn ihr das nicht gut findet erinnert euch daran, dass das alles hier nur fiktiv ist und nicht real. Unia Europejska oraz NATO uwaa, e posune si za daleko, wykonujc testy bomb nuklearnych.Mczyzna umiechn si kpico. Thank you so much! For Nicky and Joe it started in Rome on a beautiful day. The lights in the barracks shut off, and that was the last anyone saw of them. With less than a year to complete her task, Margaret sets out to uncover the truth behind the bloody events of those years, delving into the mysteries that lurked behind the mist. After that, the troops were bound together by both fear and guilt, willing to do absolutely, Considering that the real life China Lake is a weapons testing and development station, it's been speculated among fans that it was something like. Many were trapped between the zombies coming from inland and the underwater ones. That entire segment counts. The book was released on September 12, 2006. - Quieres que te demuestre que te amo? I will try to warn at Chap start for those who don't want to read that chap. an international team is sent into North Korea after the zombie war to discover if there are millions of people hiding underground or if there are millions of Zombies waiting to be unleashed on the world. End of Notes)Summary: These Worlds collided. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. originally uploaded to my wattpad. Maybe it was world war three, nuclear winter, or global warming. The one lone woman who lives here in Pyongyang is the first to settle in North Korea after World War Z. Accused of a murder they did not commit, Lovino and Feliciano try put the pieces back together as they run from their present, heal from their past, and find hope in their future. Into the North By: wilkins75. Then, one day, troops went into the barracks at the DMZ and shut the lights off and that was the last anyone ever saw of the North Koreans. Kennedy struggles to survive in a post-zombie apocalypse world. He comes across a wreck from the war, goes down to check it, and falls down through the floorboards, into a room full of zombies. My guess is that they would have rotted. They couldn't shoot their comrades, either - no, they were made to beat them to death with sharp rocks. And in the aftermath of the war, did anyone ever find out? They. Y/N has finally made it to the one place that she might be safe- Pyongyang. I stole a fishing boat in Seattle and scrounged up and down the coast of Canada and Alaska, before finally deciding to get away from it all. Want to hear their story? +19 more. The front gates were open and I walked straight in. What happens when someone reveals her gender and the world becomes obsessed with her? america. Privacy Policy. It exists in an uneasy ceasefire with South Korea, and every day the two sides are paranoid of a war together. Then, I looked up at the fading poster of Kim Jong-il. Now they must coexist or risk dying out. This is a RusAme Fanfiction (obviously *Cough*) [There the Gist Of The Story..Maybe \_()_/] This story is based off an average persons life, nothing special really. Brooks: What happened with your survival progress next? With the upcoming 20th anniversary of the war's end in . how will n Don't think anyone would read this so there isn't really a point in writing a description but just in case- Everyone thinks he is a hero, but is he really? When I went down below decks, I found a single child. Cookie Notice the first few chapters are shit so i strongly recommend skipping ahead a few chapters. Part 4 of Nations Together. And I can't take my damn braces off. The North Koreans were simply never seen again, and the survivors don't want to look for them, afraid of what they might find. CountryHumans having normal families and normal lives and normal personalities and normal everything. The war of all wars. I checked a few more crates and found ammo. Here is the beginning. I halfway filled my rucksack with ammo and headed on my way. He had a boyfriend, a caring, but strict mother, and a life that was starting to turn up, even if he didn't know what he wanted to do with his life after high school. The apocalypse is taking place. It's implied that the businessman has lost it and is in complete denial about what's happened. I discontinued this story for a while but I'm sure I've gotten myself together and yes I'm gonna carry this book on. WWZ zombies last anywhere from 2-5 years depending on climate; they decompose abnormally slowly because nothing is willing to feed on infected flesh, so they only suffer from physical abrasion from the elements. [BE AWARE THAT:]- There will be inconsistent updates!- The countries being reacted to and POVs will be random!- The countries mentioned were always in the reaction room. It wasn't exactly that resource rich, so I set off again. Khrushchev and Kennedy had been expecting chairs thrown, tables broken, and harsh words exchanged. It is known for its extremely totalitarian government, food shortages and strong military. Three broken halves try to cope. A story from the point of view of many countries. The fact that the scene is described (or, more accurately, acted out) by someone with the mind of a four-year-old makes it worse. That is why I immediately hired the best sharpshooters I could find to teach me everything they knew about guns. At the height of the conflict, both countries are sent to negotiate a peace between themselves. I've seen some fan fiction [https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6115555/1/The-Way-Is-Shut] any other theories? For most of her life she hid her gender and had to deal with the injustice to her people. Solanum zombies aren't immortal. There is no need to break up a relationship you love. Brooks: No Chinese colonists this far south? I stirred, suddenly feeling nauseous. You don't even get the time afforded in most zombie films by the zombies stopping to eat their latest kill, they're right back on your heels before you've had time to breathe. The outbreak has hit south Korea if we put it mildly, Badly. Everyone gets separated. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/NightmareFuel/WorldWarZ. What is the most terrifying aspect of the transformation from man to zombie is this: You're conscious for every second of it, and it is clearly painful. countryhumansussr. WTF Box of Chocolates 2021 (Box_of_Chocolates), Five Items The Losers Saved, and One They Wished They Could Have [Podfic], don't count your chickens before they hatch, | Akuma no Riddle | Riddle Story of Devil, Brad Pitt/Tom Cruise Filmography Crossover, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, in which James Bond is former MI6 investigator, Sam Winchester/Original Female Character(s). Part two, Y/N is back, and trapped in the middle of World War Three, with her boyfriend- North Korea. The audiobook lets you hear the moan, as well as Sharon's cheerfully oblivious recollection of everything that happened. There's no doubt that they feel like twelve thousand years of absolute agony. I put time, thought and work into making these headcanons for Country/State/City humans. Attention readers. The ongoing, largely unseen conflict against secessionist enclaves the US government had in parallel with the " Road to New York". TV . , . But they all died or turned into zombies though. Over half the population turned into man-eating zombies. One day, they full fledged invaded our compound, and killed at least 1/3 of us with AK-47s. World War Z: The Reason Behind the Disease by The Potal reviews. A school where all countries could be one. France is like a brother/ father figure to mathew so im not doing him too. The interviewee relays a particularly disturbing scenario of hearing another squad being attacked and running through the tunnels to help them, bashing their heads on the low ceilings as they went, crawling through the toxic muck on their hands and knees, being forced to backtrack upon entering wrong chambers or taking wrong turns - all while hearing the sound of their screams and zombies moaning from all directions thanks to the acoustics. How will she handle it? I have my own separate lore and might diverge away from real history, but I will still try to make it as accurate as possible!). I pulled out my butterfly knife and finished the job with a stab to the temple. Instead he more resembles a university professor, with glasses, a mild expression and rumpled clothes. Sang-Kyu had a rough, but decent life. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/WorldWarZ. -WELCOME TO THE "HUMANS IMAGINARY"- PLEASE READ He's not a hero or a villain. She just wanted to spend time with her friend, not steal the hearts of powerful countries. All I scrounged from the compound after the bandits left was my XM8, a rucksack full of canned food, and a few gallons of water in milk jugs. Im not a historian or the most sensitive mf on Earth. On an earlier flight, Gerry sees a nuclear bomb go off. Can You Survive The Endless Wave Of Zombies? It takes the POV of a Post-War interviewer interviewing a Russian Soldier. It's 1962 and once again, America and the Soviet Union hinge on the brink of nuclear war. worldwarz. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page. **. The leadup to the disappearance, as documented by South Korea's military. He fell back, and I ran upstairs. Book 1 I tossed his body overboard and set sail out into the ocean, heading west. Yet, he's not alone in this struggle. the zombies aren't the only monsters skulking around in several of the stories, mob of at least thirty six infected people, some of which were the missing crew members, mauling the pilots of their helicopter, We're never shown or told what was done there, extremely high suicide rates among the researchers there, the uneasy presence of nothingness in a desolate area. *This is a re-edited and rewritten version of an early rendition I posted on FFnet back in 2016**Inspired by "All or Nothing" by O-Town and a YouTube AMV*. turning to cannibalism out of desperation. I found an old solar yacht, with a full ammo stock, and some canned supplies and even a water bed. The battle against the undead will cause death for everything involved. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! I found six waterlogged zombies waiting for me. Completed. 1949727. UN: I really need to dunk my head into the toilet bowl I cant do this anymore, ASEAN: plus youre a lesbian you cant die, Singapore: i dont know whether I should be afraid of the fact that ASEAN and UN said babe or the fact that UN wanted to choke in piss water, UN: IT WAS A SPURT OF A MOMENT THING I DIDNT ACTUALLY MEAN IT WTF, : what the fuck is with people in this generation, Basically my countryhumans modern AU portrayed through a group chat with some actual school experiences here and there, And also the school system is the Singapore one because I never seen or heard of high school /srs. Those twelve seconds? As "I Feel Fine" didn't grow as I wanted, I've decided to write another "End of Days" style story. Suddenly the zombies attack. World War Z is a novel by Max Brooks which chronicles the fictional "World War Z" or "Zombie World War". !!!!!!!!!!! Booker was in Paris. Being able to do something other humans can't, you meet a mysterious Get ready for some stupid shit they tested a gas on a prisoner. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. , . And if. the remaining 10% is worth turning into a zombie Well, actually, no, they're not, but they're still pretty good. Belgia wzia gboki oddech.- Koreo Pnocna, NATO oraz Unia Europejska wypowiadaj ci wojn. The ex-CIA agent pulling out one of his own teeth in front of Gerry to demonstrate. Pyongyang,North Korea. Basically my CH headcanons that I'm way too invested in. They follow the noise and find little America sobbing hysterically on the floor. There will be violence, bad language and in later chaps SMUT. Some promts will be forced, kidnapping, Sexual assault and yandere : ). The truckload of infected refugees heading to Kyrgyzstan. "The only fucking person who would want to find out whats down here is that border guard guy, who I have seen through binoculars. The way the zombies are animated. Division of Korea- Chapter 1.The Korean War- Chapter 2-?. i had to write a short story for a class and based it off of that fanfiction linked. From the horrific images of armies crumbling under endless tides of graying, mindless ghouls to the insane tale of the French military's battle against the zombies in the Paris Catacombs, World War Z has no shortage of chilling apocalyptic imagery. Other stories in the ser "It's dark.." Dazu gehren : Vergewaltigungen, Kinderpornografie, Inzest, Sex mit Tieren usw. There's a very quick reference to tanks rolling out toward the Black Hills, in Wyoming and South Dakota. What they hadn't prepared for was the alcohol that caused a night that changed everything. "Well, originally I just thought I would die at sea, but then I landed in Kamchatka. After returning to Toronto for a breather, several of Tailors film crew went back to prepare the bodies, only to them to mysteriously lose contact and vanish. He's frustrated that he can't return home and claim the title 'Elite' until he's finished. The baby zombie, still tied up in the carrier, snapping at the woman as she passed by during the crashed pilot's story. At your new place you start to notice something strange. . , - , . The story of the war against zombies in the sewers of Paris. James Bond was one of the best investigators of MI6, as he retired due to an injury. Well, she was the only survivor from the church, and after that she had no human contact for at least. This is based on opinion. Fast forward to 1998 where an acclaimed film director called Jacob Tailor decided to set out to a remote village in Siberia in order to photograph a preserved Sabretooth Tiger specimen, finding out that they had also managed to recover the frozen body of the infected Cossack as well.

Charlotte Junko Walsh, Spanish Flight Attendant Announcements, Articles W