wreck on i30 near malvern today

(KATV) The Malvern Fire Department and other emergency crews are responding to the scene of multiple accidents involving injuries on Interstate 30. Aug 30, 2022 Updated Sep 4, 2022. NASA to launch 3 rockets from private Australian space por Woman has 'loud, full body orgasm' in the middle of LA concert, Accused drunk driver 'strongly refused' sobriety test after crash that killed bride, Bride killed, groom seriously hurt by drunk driver just minutes after leaving reception, The best-dressed celebs at the 2023 Met Gala: Rihanna, Gisele Bndchen, more, Kim Kardashians Met Gala 2023 look sparks comparisons to Playboy cover, Kim Kardashian, Pete Davidson reunite at Met Gala 9 months after breakup, Khristina Williams previews the New York Liberty's 2023 WNBA season, Elon Musk Tells Bill Maher Woke Mind Virus Is Dangerous On Real Time, Katy Perry will be temporarily replaced on 'American Idol' amid drama. looks to hire more firefighters, Oklahoma governor signs gender-affirming care ban for kids, Beautiful Spring sunshine, with summer heat this weekend, Storm warning fatigue | Alerting Arkansas, Oklahoma man charged by Arkansas State Police in I-40 deaths of 3 motorcyclists, Yes, a Tennessee bill would require drunk drivers to pay child support if they kill a parent. Along with eight 18-wheelers, at least four other vehicles were involved in the crash. Your IP: (Arkansas Democrat-Gazette/Thomas Metthe), A mileslong traffic jam remains in the westbound lanes as vehicles are diverted off Interstate 30 near Malvern on Thursday. Traffic is blocked on Interstate 30 just outside of Malvern after a fiery crash involving at least eight 18-wheelers. Traffic was moving normally, but the roads were wet. Paragon also had a competitive match in the womens final against Magnolia prevailing with a 3-2 win. According to . An 18-wheeler struck a barrier . His vehicle left the north side of the highway around the 85-mile marker and struck a tree, according to the report. Neither these AP materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and noncommercial use. ARDOT crews have since been working overnight and all day trying to clear the road and re-pave the damaged asphalt. Parker couldn't say how long that sort of work might take under normal circumstances, but said that they made the repair a priority because of the importance of I-30. In the mens scratch 15K race, Barbadian Edwin Sutherland grabbed gold, TT cyclist Tariq Woods earned second place and Barbadian Jamol Eastmond ended third. Parker said he couldn't recall a crash this large or tragic in his years living in the state, and that he couldn't remember ever closing a highway for so long other than during inclement weather. The collision of two vehicles on Interstate 30 westbound south of Malvern about 1:30 p.m. Monday killed one driver, and injured five children and the second driver. Officials have said at least four people have died, as Arkansas State Police say there are "fatalities," from the incident. Print Headline: I-30 reopens at site of crash where 3 killed. All rights reserved. Parker said it may have been weather-related, as rain had begun and lowered visibility. According to a preliminary Arkansas State Police report . - More than 24 hours after a fiery crash on I-30 killed three and trapped hundreds of others for hours, traffic is just starting to pick back up. If youre thinking of altering your workout routine, youre probably looking for new exercises and equipment to help you reach your fitness goals. At least three people were killed and a number of semi-trailer trucks erupted into flames on I-30 in Arkansas on Wednesday after a horrific crash involving three separate pile-ups with at least a. Both westbound lanes of Interstate 30 northeast of Caddo Valley were reopened by Thursday evening after a pileup involving a dozen or more vehicles killed three people Wednesday and closed the road for more than 24 hours, authorities said. George. At least three people were killed after multiple 18-wheelers and cars were caught in a fiery pileup on an interstate at Malvern, Arkansas, on June 8, local news . Traffic camera footage on ARDOT's iDrive Arkansas site showed westbound traffic moving normally by Thursday evening. He said the department had not heard of any injuries. Skip Navigation Share on Facebook Paul set the standard in the qualifying phase finishing in a blistering 9.711 seconds, Dodyk was second fastest in 9.930 and Saunders was third in 10.138. Karla Denton, a Bryant resident, recorded video of the wreck Wednesday around 12:30 p.m. as she was heading home from visiting family. This document may not be reprinted without the express written permission of Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Inc. Material from the Associated Press is Copyright 2023, Associated Press and may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Traffic at standstill after fiery crash on I-30 blocks westbound lanes 00:00 00:00 A fiery crash involving a semi-truck has led to a major traffic jam for drivers heading westbound along I-30. It is moving, it is just slow around the wreck area and also it is still raining pretty crazily so that slows everything down too, he said. (KATV) - An accident has clogged up traffic around the 91 mile marker on Interstate 30 for hours. Photo and video from the scene near Friendship, Arkansas showed no less than four eighteen-wheelers piled up on the westbound side of the highway. He said he had never seen anything like it one minor accident likely caused by the weather turning into a massive, fiery pileup, crushing eight tractor trailers, and taking the lives of three people. Read More Traffic at standstill after fiery crash on I-30 blocks westbound lanes Arkansas I-30 source: Bing 450 views Mar 04, 2022 3:14pm Shannon Newton, the president of the Arkansas Trucking Association, said in an email that truck drivers may have chosen to sleep in their vehicles instead of driving around the accident once the scene was safe in order to comply with federal regulations. The crash led to a chain reaction of at least a dozen vehicles colliding, including multiple 18-wheelers. Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? Read More Traffic blocked on I-30 outside Malvern due to fiery crash Arkansas I-30 source: Bing 306 views Jun 08, 2022 11:16am Paul copped gold in the mens sprint ahead of Saunders of New Zealand on day two of the Team Drive Phase Sport (DPS) Carnival of Speed event on Sunday at the National Cycling Centre in Balmain, Couva. The deceased truck driver has been identified as 31-year-old Peter Roshdi Fahim of McKinney, Texas. Shortly after 6 p.m., ARDOT announced that all lanes of traffic on westbound I-30 have been re-opened. With only 4 full-time employees, Beaver Lake Fire Dept. 1998 - 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. | All Rights Reserved. Eastbound lanes of the I-30 remained closed at 4.30pm, and traffic was backed up for several miles. Fiery crash on I-30 leaves two people dead after head-on collision 00:00 00:00 An unknown error has occurred A fiery crash involving a semi-truck along I-30 near Malvern has taken the lives. FRIENDSHIP, Ark. Relative of murdered Train Line man: Curfew in the community, Rowley proposes end to service commissions, Two held, police injured as Trincity chase ends in crash, Tyler Mahadeo publishes book 25 years after writing it, Nicholas Paul beats Callum Saunders again for sprint cycling crown, South storm to Price Club/TTCB under-17 cricket title, Banter, excitement ahead of Intercol T20 finals. Trinidad and Tobago cyclist Nicholas Paul got the better of Callum Saunders for the second . Relative of murdered Train Line man: Curfew in the community, Rowley proposes end to service commissions, Two held, police injured as Trincity chase ends in crash, Tyler Mahadeo publishes book 25 years after writing it, South storm to Price Club/TTCB under-17 cricket title, Banter, excitement ahead of Intercol T20 finals. "Unexpected congestion like the hours-long backup on I-30 this week affects all drivers, but while I may run out of gas or miss my meetings, truck drivers are legally required to stop operating after 14 hours on the clock to comply with federal rules," said Newton. The fatal crash occurred at 2.30pm on Wednesday afternoon and closed traffic in both directions of the highway in Hot Springs County near Malvern, about 100 kms (62 miles) southwest of Little. 10:34 a.m. | I-30 off-ramp blocked due to 18-wheeler accident Saturday morning. One person injured in the wreck was in critical condition Thursday, Sadler added, and investigators were still trying to verify the statuses of 10 people who were transported from the scene after the pileup. The Arkansas Department of Transportation said the crash happened near Friendship around mile marker 85. The eastbound off-ramp on Interstate 30 in Pulaski County near mile marker 137.4 is now clear, a tweet from iDriveArkansas said just before 11:45 a.m. on Saturday. We've received your submission. The body of another person was sent to the Arkansas Crime Laboratory for identification, state police spokesman Bill Sadler said, while investigators were still following up on leads to identify the third deceased motorist. - Lincoln Holder. MALVERN, Ark. Rockport Fire Chief Damon Dyer was on scene in the moments after the crash, working all . But in surrounding areas and on more rural roads, the congestion from the closures took a toll. "No serious injuries were reported," the Arkansas State Police said in a Facebook post just after 11:30 a.m. on Saturday. More photos at arkansasonline.com/610backup/. But in surrounding areas and on more rural roads, the congestion from the closures took a toll. I actually got emotional and got off at the next exit," Denton said. Trinidad and Tobago cyclist Nicholas Paul got the better of Callum Saunders for the second time over the past few days in a mens sprint event on local soil. At least three people have died in a fiery pile-up on Interstate 30 in Arkansas involving eight semi-trucks and three passenger cars. Associated Press text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. It happened around 3:30 Sunday morning eastbound on Interstate 30 near Malverm. Crews had to redo surface; police ID 1 of fatalities, Work crews repair and repave a portion of a westbound lane of Interstate 30 near Caddo Valley on Thursday as the highway remained closed after until early afternoon because of a multivehicle wreck on Wednesday. On Thursday, Paul bagged gold in the mens sprint at the Team DPS Speed Paradise event at the National Cycling Centre. Thanks for contacting us. - AYANNA KINSALE. "I could see smoke in the air ahead but thought it was possibly a brush fire. This story has been shared 143,484 times. The AP will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing. Copyright 2023, Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Inc. A man is dead after a semi struck an unattended car on Interstate 30 early Sunday morning. At least three people died Wednesday afternoon in a fiery crash on Interstate 30 in Clark County involving at least a dozen vehicles that stopped westbound traffic. -- At least three people were killed an 11 were hurt in a fiery chain-reaction crash along a rain-slickened interstate in Arkansas Wednesday.

Is The Shard The Tallest Building In Europe, 100 Fastest Growing Counties In America, Face Off Contestants Where Are They Now, How To Read Bud Light Can Expiration Date, Caribbean Hook Bracelet St John, Articles W