berry cinex strain

The flavors and aromas of sour berry and earthy citrus will fill your senses while increasing stamina and imagination. The flavors and aromas of sour berry and earthy citrus will fill your senses while . Takoma Wellness Center has free parking for patients and is around the corner from the Takoma Metro station. Users of this strain have noted benefits in relieving the symptoms of stress, depression, and fatigue. Effective October 20th 2022, Anyone 21+ visiting Washington DC may now self-certify that they have a qualifying medical condition and can immediately shop at licensed Washington DC Dispensaries using the temporary patient registration approval sent to applicants upon submission of payment and an online patient application. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. Use only as directed by your physician. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Viper Cookies has a genuinely unique lime green appearance with dark purple leaves covered with orange pistils and thick trichomes. Info. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. It is used widely for the treatment of mood conditions, but also for soothing pain in many ailments. This hybrid can ease tension both physically and mentally, that is essential for a stress patient to relax and unwind. Each dose consist of 1-2 relatively shallow inhales (1-3 seconds) and each held for about 5 seconds before exhaling. https://weedsource.com/dispensary/. Have you ever smoked or grown your own Cinex? Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. Cinex is a popular cultivar, bred from parent strains Cinderella 99 x Vortex. This strain is a favorite of many, and with good reason. Rare and unique, this uplifting yet mellow strain is the product of crossing Cinex and Mystery Berry. Cinex yields 19oz/ m2 indoors and 16oz/ plant outdoors. Email & Chat Support, Unlimited Products Girl Scout Cookies & Gelato come together to make one of AltSols most potent strains to date. If you are in need for a little help in getting more creative, this smoke will keep you inspired and have you in the zone. Consumers also love the flavor which smells and tastes just like sweet berries. Produced and distributed by Fluent Cannabis Care. Find information about the Berry Cinex Cartridge from Alternative Solutions such as potency, common effects, and where to find it. Be the first one to write one. Viper Cookies has a spicy pine flavor and a strong smell of fuel mixed with citrus candy for a genuinely full-bodied aroma. Berry Cinex has a creamy, berry flavor and is often chosen by patients looking for a positive, uplifting, and clear-headed experience that leads to peaceful relaxation. Holding true to the original Cinex strain it's related to; Berry Cinex created an entirely different experience when it was crossed with a mysterious berry strain. Have you tried this product? Cinex offersa mixture of flavors ranging from sweet citrus to earthy skunk. Watch the video below! A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Top reported effects. The sale price shown above reflects the 20% Red Box discount. This Sativa hybrid is a great choice for stress relief, symptoms of depression, and appetite stimulation. This strain offers a mind-clearing and creative high that is suitable for an afternoon of painting or drawing. THC 19.25 - 21.25% CBD 0.29 - 0.5% Effect Happy Flavor Sweet Hybrid. Be the first to leave a review! Description. This strain is known for its high THC levels and its sweet berry aroma. Help other patients find trustworthy strains and get a sense of how a particular strain might help them. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Please let me know what you think about this marijuana strain in the comments below. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. Do not drive or operate any heavy machinery. Great for depression. If symptoms have improved or subsided no additional sessions are needed and patients can continue treatment the following day when necessary. -Our Mission: Herbal Alternatives' mission is to promote and provide natural cannabis solutions that enhance the health and well-being of registered patients in a safe, open and caring environment designed and dedicated to respecting the rights of the individual and our community. Ask questions, and view answers from other smokers and growers. Same-day pickup or delivery in France. Plushberry, also known as "Plush Berry" or "Plushberry OG Kush ," is an evenly balanced hybrid strain (50% indica/50% sativa) created through crossing the delicious Black Cherry Soda X Space Queen strains. If youre looking for a quick and easy way to enjoy the experience of cannabis flower, pre-rolls could be the perfect solution. If you've had edibles, flower, joints, or other cannabis products of this strain, please let us know by leaving a review. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. Honestly it clears up my sinuses like a nasal decongestant, and I'm not kidding. But I'd personally go with blue dream for a run of the mill sativa hybrid. Wow, kicked my happy way up . Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition. Blue Cinex strain flavors Blue Cheese Blueberry Pine Blue Cinex strain helps with Depression 46% of people say it helps with Depression Stress 46% of people say it helps with Stress Pain. Olive green popcorn shaped buds will provide delicious berry tastes with earthy undertones. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Order online. This hybrid takes around 7 to 9 weeks to grow and flourish and be ready for a harvest. By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly'sTerms of ServiceandPrivacy Policy. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive /brands/alternative-solutions/products/alternative-solutions-berry-cinex-flower The dopest content, straight to your inbox. ACDC - Sour Tsunami. I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions. Store Chat Average yield falls between 25-30 grams per plant. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Doctors have prescribed this particularly potent strain for a variety of reasons. Trains well as a multi-branched plant or with sea of green (SOG) operations Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Store Chat These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. She is a marvel of contemporary cannabis breeding. No description available. Another side effect of this strong smoke is that it may leave you feeling anxious, especially if you arent used to smoking strains this potent. Cines is grown in the Pacific Northwest, which means it is quite weather resilient and can be grown even in cooler climates. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Really good day time strain. A great way to share information, contribute to collective knowledge and giving back to the cannabis community. If you have any info on this . Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. This batch tastes good from Couch lock, and I got an ounce for 60$ at Lovely Buds.Cant beat the price. Blackberry Kush - Granddaddy Purple. Berry Cinex is a cross of Cinderella 99 with Vortex and an unknown Berry strain. with an active or previous psychotic or active mood or anxiety disorder; and Product description This phenotype produces above-average terpenes with a heavy indica effect, making it one of their most popular strains here in Washington DC. Product description This hybrid became a quick favorite in the medical cannabis scene for a reason. See our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy to learn more. Blue Cinex is a sativa marijuana strain. This strain has an positive high that vibes the night away. This strain will help you stay on mission and help you get through your work with much gusto. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive Testing around 22% THC by and large, it might be said that Blue Cinex is a daredevil strain. I Searched the west coast for ten years for a strain that would gove me a lift and help me focus. Keep secured at all times. District Cannabis: Gelato Cake (Indica Hybrid) 3.5g, Alternative Solutions: Viper Cookies (Indica Hybrid) 1g, Alternative Solutions: Berry Cinex (Sativa Hybrid) 3.5g, Alternative Solutions: Fuel Biscuits (Indica Hybrid), Capital City Cultivation: Blue Dream (Sativa Hybrid) 3.5g, Watermelon Cookies Smalls (26.00% THC) Oz, Midnight Splendor (14.2% THC) INDOOR 1/2 OZ, Indoor OG Black Triangle (38% THC)- HALF OZ, Indoor Super Silver Haze 29%THC HALF OZ. Takes me out of my PTSD moments. The flavors and aromas of sour berry and earthy citrus will fill your senses while increasing stamina and imagination. This product is for medical use only. The sale price shown above reflects the 20% Red Box discount. A gift from our friends in the Great Pacific Northwest, Berry Cinex retains all the original's fragrance. Blue Dream and Cinex crossed provide the strainBule Cinex. Enter your email address below to receive exclusive information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Rewards program is a gift. Reached out, and he ghosted me after saying nobody else has complained. * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. I get super ripped for hours and never get cross eyed. Blue Cinex marijuana is a powerhouse of a Sativa dominant hybrid that will leave you happy and energetic throughout the day. Auto-Renual Color is a rich amber with good clarity. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. Download the Leafly app.. Nothing taste even remotely like real dabs. Shop URL * #1 in my book. Cinex grown outdoors is flexible due to its easy-going nature and ability to grow even in more northern climates. Description. This Sativa-leaning hybrid from Freedom Town Holdings is the perfect strain to help you get through the day and ease into a relaxed evening. Gelato Cake expresses the traits of both its parents, Wedding Cake and Gelato 33, in a layered mosaic of crushed grapes, sweet kerosene gas and aged cognac. Users of this strain have noted benefits in relieving the symptoms of stress, depression, and fatigue. Berry Cinex Alternative Solutions. Had a resin infused 1g preroll. Medication in this package complies with the requirements of S. 381.986(8)(e)11.d, Florida Statutes. 15% Commission + $5 per Order hybrid. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Great taste on this one too, and a very happy, buzzy, high. Auto-Renual Contraindicated in patients: In our peaceful and wheelchair accessible environment, each patient, family member, and friend is treated with care, dignity and respect. Cinex has proven to be very effective in the treatment of mental disorders. GSC - Gelato. This Sativa-leaning hybrid from Freedom Town Holdings is the perfect strain to help you get through the day and ease into a relaxed evening. Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. It's well known that Cinex is a highly sought after strain, but what makes this original pheno special is that mysterious Berry strain it was bred with. Access to Featured Listings Blue Cinex is the stimulating lovechild of Blue Dream and Cinex. Within roughly 5-10 minutes, reassess symptoms and continue with further doses as needed. This product must be kept in its original container until ready for use by the patient. To help companies make improvements in their products and services. Nothing else wuite like it. Very skunky nose and the stone is clear and energetic. Berry Cinex is a cross of Cinderella 99 with Vortex and an unknown Berry strain. The flavors and aromas of sour berry and earthy citrus will fill your senses while increasing stamina . Rare and unique, this uplifting yet mellow strain is the product of crossing Cinex and Mystery Berry. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. A great choice for stress relief, symptoms of depression, and appetite stimulation. Hi there.The NW Coffee smoke is beyond good .Its excellent !!!!!! Blue Cinex is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid strain created through crossing the infamous Blue Dream with the potent Cinex strain. It took a long Time, until i was in a shop in the Pacific NW, and the ganjista said to me well, a sativa is a sativa is a sativa with the Exception Of this one. Boy was he right. This is from Old Pal but the other brand I tried first was equally bomb. We use cookies for certain features and to improve your experience. who are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is used widely for the treatment of mood conditions, but also for soothing pain in many ailments. This hybrid is a great morning smoke, encouraging productivity and increasing a sense of happiness. Access to Featured Listings ADHD and PTSD have been successfully treated with the regular use of this hybrid, due to its high THC and CBD levels. Happiness 99.42% of . Lost your password? This bud brings on a moderate power in both the THC and CBD departments, offering medicinal relief that you can't get with your average strain. Cinex, also known as 'Cin X' is a Sativa dominant hybrid marijuana strain. Watch the video below! Cinex is a mix of parent strains Cinderella 99 and legendary sativa Vortex. This product must be kept in its original container until ready for use by the patient. Store Chat Cinex Strain Overview Cinex is a hybrid crossover from the Cinderella 99 and Vortex strains. Also, a great option for easing . These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This creeper lays into the mind from the first puff and expands outward within 15 minutes after inhalation. About Blue Cinex. REWARDS POINTS PROGRAM, Abatin House Hybrid (Caryophyllene)(SALE). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This hybrid became a quick favorite in the medical cannabis scene for a reason. Cinex is a mix of parent strains Cinderella 99 and legendary sativa Vortex. Points can expire and/or change at any time. Produced and distributed by Fluent Cannabis Care. This may sometimes be accompanied by a slight headache, but doesnt usually last very long. It keeps you clear-headed, boosts creativity, and improve mood. OG Kush - Fire OG. Patients will receive a payment link upon completion of application. The sale price shown above reflects the 20% Red Box discount. Breeders crossed LA Confidential with Chocolope creating this ideal 60:40 Indica Hybrid that is perfect for experienced smokers and is the strain of record in regards to trichome production at AltSol. Cinex offers a mixture of flavors ranging from sweet citrus to earthy skunk. This Sativa-leaning hybrid from Freedom Town Holdings is the perfect strain to help you get through the day and ease into a relaxed evening. Auto-Renual Cinex will cause the usual dry cotton mouth feeling as well as a case of the dry eyes, making you feel slightly dehydrated. To reward a company that has done right by you. Cinex has been used by patients who complain of chronic stress, too. This plan can be expected to yield an average of about 16 ounces of bud every harvest, which is usually around early October. Ready to smoke, pre-dosed, and extra convenient. It boasts of earthy undertones and a hint of fresh lemons that will cling to your tongue. Consumers enjoy Cinex for its ability to improve mood and is a popular choice for first-time growers. Family owned and operated, we offer the widest variety of medicine, at the best prices in the District. This hybrid also tastes earthy and sweet, reminding you of a basket of freshly picked oranges. Within roughly 5-10 minutes, reassess symptoms and continue with further doses as needed. Makes be think about the vets whom I wonder about often. A sativa leaning hybrid that stands out in an indica driven market. It is ready to harvest in 80 days after an estimated flowering cycle period that lasts 64-72 days. The perfect delicious bud with a plush and soothing, full-bodied high, Plushberry is a great choice for any lover of tasty hybrids. Big time. Yes, I am at least 18 years of age or am otherwise a qualified patient. Berry, and Blueberry. Berry Cinex is awesome! [Cinex is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid strain (60% sativa/40% indica) created through crossing the classic Cinderella 99 and Vortex strains. This shatter has a strong and appealing flavor, a mix of citrus, sweet berry, and fruity tastes behind a satisfying earthy funk, a blend that will have you coming back for more. Easy to grow and flowering in 6 - 7 Weeks. with an active or previous psychotic or active mood or anxiety disorder; and We welcome MMJ patients with valid identification & MMJ card/credentials from DC and all states with a medical marijuana program. It's invigorating and tantalizing to my endocannabinoid system. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. information about AllBud and the Cannabis industry. Be the first to leave a review! Cinex could be good for those with heavy lifting jobs. * Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Silver Haze. This hybrid is very potent and can therefore cause some uncomfortable side effects in some. It's well known that Cinex is a highly sought-after 60:40 sativa hybrid. Takoma Wellness Center has a Defibrillator on site and is AED Certified. Check out other sativa dominant seeds in our marijuana seed bank. Giving public feedback is the best way to get companies to listen. I used less then 1 gram of Cinex for 2 days with some left. It is also easy to trim, which means that growing this strain is easy even for amateur growers. [Cinex is a slightly sativa dominant hybrid strain (60% sativa/40% indica) created through crossing the classic, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Definitely more sativa leaning effects without any of the anxiety. Feeling is light weight, while being able to make dinner without so much pain. This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Get exclusive information about new strains, latest articles, nearby dispensaries and discount deals! This is a perfect strain to partner with physical activities. Great for anxiety, and stress relief while at school or work. People reply on consumer reviews and posting reviews is a way of giving back. Smell: Sour Berries and Earthy Citrus Skunk, A Cansortium Company | Copyright 2023 Fluent - All rights reserved. The sale price shown above reflects the 20% Red Box discount. Its illegal to transfer medical marijuana to another person. Help other customers find trustworthy businesses and make good decisions. Email & Chat Support, Up To 1000 Products Strain of the Month: Berry Cinex. There are no reviews yet. View pictures, learn about the medicinal effects and flavors and how to grow Blue Cinex. In fact this strain is more happy and mood elevating and outgoing than anything. With a haziness that fills the mind and a physical stimulation that will get you talking, this strain will work as hard as you do. With an initial effect of mood stimulation easing into soothing sedation, Gelato Cake is a one size fits all strain for easing stiffness, pain, and stress. Blue Cinex effects are mostly energizing. The following address is NOT for mail or visits. Be the first to leave a review! Marijuana smoke contains carcinogens and may negatively affect health. A great review should include flavor, aroma, effect, and helpful health ailments. Strains home. Be the first to vote on this strain's effects. We accept cash,and debit cards. Contraindicated in patients: Relaxing and calming.very nice !!! Blue Cinex Autoflowering Seeds. Testing side by side with real resin from Colorado, the crap from Chronicare doesn't even make me high. Headband - Sundae Driver. Blue Dream is a Sativa Hybrid strain made by crossing Blueberry with Haze. Cinex is also perfect for keeping your focus in check. We Accept Out Of State Medical Cannabis Cardholders From All *Active* Statesincluding Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, and South Dakota. Growers love this strain for its quick-growing and heavy yields. We dont currently sell Cinex seeds. It is a cross of Cinderella 99 with Vortex, grown by CannaMan Farms out of Vancouver WA. Logic and actualization of feelings helped me see what I really want in this life. Bubble Gum - Rainbow Kush. Here are some amazingseed deals. Cinex impresses with its skunky-sweet scent, that boasts of hints of citrus, leaving a fresh zest in the air. Durban Poison - Jack the Ripper. Pain symptoms can also be soothed by this hybrid, as Cinex has a pretty decent CBD level. Best strain too use during the day the strain will not cause any dizziness and for me thats the best part of this nug. The dopest content, straight to your inbox. Berry Cinex. No description available. Its May 2020 pandemic stone in. Medication in this package complies with the requirements of S. 381.986(8)(e)11.d, Florida Statutes. Each dose consist of 1-2 relatively shallow inhales (1-3 seconds) and each held for about 5 seconds before exhaling. Im washing dishes and organizing my bedroom, I never do that. Flower products give patients the full cannabinoid and terpene profile of each specific strain, ensuring a well-rounded cannabis experience and a great taste. Prefers moderate amounts of fertilizer Cinex may induce a mild sense of paranoia. Cinex offers up an intense cerebral high that keeps you focused and inspired, and free from all your usual everyday worries. Get high for less. Product description No Monthly Fee Information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for individual medical advice. Cinex was created from a mix between Cinderella 99 and Vortex. The Berry Cinex Strain is a great choice for those who are looking for a powerful and potent cannabis strain. Cinex is a perfect blend of the sharpness of sativa and the relaxation of indica. Store Chat Patients are recommended to initiate treatment with 1-3 doses. This is one of the best strains. Depression is also treated with the use of this strain, as it can be uplifting and calming and can help you find relief. No reviews yet. Smells like true ditch weed. Negatives may be dry mouth. Access to Featured Listings By accessing this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. It is also an excellent strain for edibles. Cinex is a hybrid strain of cannabis, slightly dominant on the Sativa side. Sour Diesel - Sour Patch Kids (SPK). The flavors and aromas of sour berry and earthy citrus will fill your senses while . Information about Cinex marijuana strain: What are the origins of the Cinex strain? Order online. 1st oz. We . The sale price shown above reflects the 20% Red Box discount. Email Support, Up To 500 Products Cinex did not cause me hunger. To reward a company that has done right by you. This plant grows dense nugs that Indicas are known for and resembles its parent cross of Viper OG & Girl Scout Cookies. Cinex can yield an average of about 19 ounces per square meter of good fresh bud during harvest. Rare and unique, this uplifting yet mellow strain is the product of crossing Cinex and Mystery Berry. Product description Combining the sweet citrus and earthy skunk flavors made famous by the original, but adding a rich berry aroma makes this strain AltSols newest Ultra Premium Sativa Hybrid and truly one of a kind. Store Chat Blue Dream produces a balancing high with full-body relaxation and gentle cerebral invigoration. LA Chocolat is more than a name; its aroma is earthy and chocolatey with strong coffee notes that taste like sweet chocolate. Cinex, also known as "Cenex," is a popularhybridmarijuana strain made by crossingCinderella 99 withVortex.

World War Z North Korea Fanfic, 15668660eed79154f5759bddf27511bd1 Renter Friendly Bathroom Makeover, Lifetime Fitness Downers Grove, Identify These Tissue Types By Labeling Them Quizlet, Articles B